[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

20 hours ago, JialingGO said:

Jong Kong was sharing bad news about his family before Jaesuk interrupted him, what happened?! 

This was during the sketch time, when they were role playing and trying to make each other laugh, so I wouldn't take it seriously :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it's not quite Yondu but that blue faced bearded lady serving the pastry (in that episode with the laugh challenge course/route) - hence why they seem to be serving food from a stall as well.

I wonder how the 3 got chosen for this penalty. Poor Somin almost always getting the penalty lol. At least she gets to share it with Jongkook this time ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

43 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

I think it's not quite Yondu but that blue faced bearded lady serving the pastry (in that episode with the laugh challenge course/route) - hence why they seem to be serving food from a stall as well.

I wonder how the 3 got chosen for this penalty. Poor Somin almost always getting the penalty lol. At least she gets to share it with Jongkook this time ㅋㅋㅋ

KJK looks happy doing the punishment... If a punishment can make them closer KJK is doing it!!!!! I feel he just wants to show her that he can be easy-going and funny like LKS....SoMin is always happy and more relaxed with LKS.. so maybe KJK wants SoMin to be comfortable with him too....:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I had one interesting observation from the latest ep. When somin had asked, “are you married?” to seokjin oppa who was role-playing as a newly joined writer; jaesok oppa said to somin, “why would you ask about such thing?” And sechan says, “Dating is not allowed at work!” Whilst saying that, he was eyeing very subtly back and forth towards somin and kjk oppa’s direction I thought. And kjk oppa was looking with a weird smile. But afterwards, sechan himself joked saying that he is married, to which kjk oppa laughed. Idk what sechan said appeared to me as some sort of on-your-face teasing to somin and kjk oppa. Hmm..Anyone else noticed it?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I found this post about Somin ideal type, and remembered  show "Witch hunter".  In 2014 i wasnt know Somin and of course we cant talk about kookmin, but when Somin start talk about her ideal type the first one I thought of is Jongkook :)

started from 12.28

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

He did not just say this. Most of his best laughs are around her or Sechan lol, who is he trying to deceive. And how cute is it that jsm is teasing him asking him if he's going to cry again. She probably texted or called him after she watched that episode to tease him about it. What was funny her was she just asked him if he was going to cry and he became sulky and defensive talking about how he doesn't laugh when he's with her. Wish they didn't cut the scene, I wanted to hear the full conversation lol. Kookmin is something else 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Rida Live said:
He did not just say this. Most of his best laughs are around her or Sechan lol, who is he trying to deceive. And how cute is it that jsm is teasing him asking him if he's going to cry again. She probably texted or called him after she watched that episode to tease him about it. What was funny her was she just asked him if he was going to cry and he became sulky and defensive talking about how he doesn't laugh when he's with her. Wish they didn't cut the scene, I wanted to hear the full conversation lol. Kookmin is something else 

i found this whole segment edited weirdly, like there were sudden jumps in conversation without there being much interconnections.  it was a segment where the members were chatting more casually. when kjk said there is some bad news at home, the reactions of the others especially se chan looked genuine. kjk looked serious there for a second and was about to say something more before yjs came up with that joke about kjk wearing colourful clothes. i thought kjk looked slightly glum through much of that segment - he kept touching his eyes before they cut to jsm asking him that question. kjk is talking about the mission there and i believe what he meant is he can control his laughter around the members, but not when other people are around like in the last laughter challenge. But so min kept repeating those words "are you going to cry?" at least three times and there is a lot of concern in her voice the third time she asks that. it is around the time they show kwang soo's face again at 1:22:15. so i too wondered whether there was something more there than just a joke to stay calm though it could be just me overthinking.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

thank you. it is quite recent from Oct 2019. i am glad korean fans are also noticing that kjk fits jsm's ideal type criteria - tanned skin, small eyes, a well-defined jaw, having a nice butt and sweet, homely, large-hearted and loyal.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

thank you. it is quite recent from Oct 2019. i am glad korean fans are also noticing that kjk fits jsm's ideal type criteria - tanned skin, small eyes, a well-defined jaw, having a nice butt and sweet, homely, large-hearted and loyal.

Why I have a feeling that jsm had a crush on kjk even before she join RM as a permanent member. She is a huge fan of turbo, right? There might be a possibility. But, in early

episode,kookmin dont always end up in the same team. Thats why they're not close. Somin always end up in unlucky team. The way she always looking for kjk when bickering with kwangsoo is really 'something'. She wants to be close with him but at that time kjk is still a 'cold' person. But, kjk too always look at her, but only from far. He might think she is weird person but at the same time she share many similar thing with him. Ex: Both of them love to keep things. Kjk loves to wrote letter, somin loves to wrote poem. 

Their story is like a k-drama:joy:.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, RunningGirl7686 said:

Wow....now even KJK is doing that kind of punishment.... Yondu family!!.... he really is following SoMin flow!!!!

TBH as a big fan of him in RM, I always wanted him to get penalties but that guy is too damn good and brilliant sometimes always manage to escape, always manage to win. I wanted him getting dangerous missions too because I wanted ‘to see him more’. I wanted to see him doing something unexpected. It’s cool if you win in every damn episode but it’s get bored if you in a variety show. Sometimes I desperately wanted to write to PD and request if the team can manage to get JK a penalty and what’s even funnier the PD team tried to do it in ep 411 but that guy still manage to escape and caught all the thieves!

Now since he’s getting along with SM somehow it changed his behaviours too like he’s not super competitive and more relaxed, more cheeky, more happier these day and heck JSJ also mentioned he’s changed I really like this new KJK very much! We got to see him fake crying don’t we and thats one of the best episode! Let the fate find him with always teaming him with SM. Let the girl’s funny-bad luck bring them together and doing all the penalties and create a new memories together too! If they’re a couple JK don’t mind doing all the penalties or doing dangerous missions and I bet, he’ll just simply saying to SM in his cheesy line, "I’ll do anything even if I have to swim across the sea of fire, for you" lmao ok that’s my complete delulu ^^ So excited for next week!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Lol, I can so relate. I am so happy he's doing these type of penalties now, not only water bomb penalty because that is usually the worse he gets. It's funnier and we get to see a different side of him. Whoever or whatever is the cause of his change, JSM or himself. I am grateful to it or them. RM really hit the funny bone this year.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Oh my God Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent Somin a coffee truck for her new special drama

That's so sweet of them:wub:. And they kept saying there's no need to send to your family. It was lks and ysc last time. Haha and kjk are her besties now too. Please who can read what is on the board she's standing beside?

• Like 5
  • Love 3