[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

chanmin loveline continued though today it was more of a love triangle because of jin young. ever since chanmin started on the show, i get the feeling that kookmin are stable enough not to allow lovelines to get in their way. kjk didn't go for the loveline with eun soo. neither did the members tease them together. when at first only the female guests walked in and eun soo greeted kjk, jsm didn't seem too excited. but when it was announced male guests were also there, jsm got quite happy and even kjk looked really happy for her. i could hear him saying something like 'wangja'. jsm got adorably shy when jin young walked in but some of her reactions during his dance seemed more for the camera. yjs had to cue her after that to react more to the dance. i want to know what kjk was saying when jsm wanted to do her korean dance. from the tone, it seemed like 'why do you have to do that?' jsm was so embarrassed when they pointed out she was sweating and when the male guest made the nice acrostic poem to cheer her up, kjk kept watching her and looked happy. 

Pqb2btN.gif

T7jdPtG.gif

the positive thing for me today is that after long, kookmin were teamed up. i feel kookmin made it happen because there was no point putting kjk there with the other female guest because kjk already had a history with eun soo and would have been a better fit there. this was the first time after long for kookmin to be the lone members on a team apart from the guests. jsm was pretty happy and did a mini fist pump when teamed up with kjk. since jsm was on his team, kjk didn't complain that he had got two guests on his team. :P

AqYiWbd.gif

what happens here is cute. i think it is jsm who distributes the badges of seniority among her team and it seems to be based on their age, so it is natural for jsm and kjk to sit side by side. however, for variety, jsm could have made herself younger like jsj makes himself to be the maknae among the interns. also, despite the seniority in their positions, jsm could have sat at the end with jin young or in the third seat after the female guest. that would be considerate since making the guests who don't know each other sit together without a member to guide them can be awkward. that is why usually in team positions, the members stand on the sides of the team and make the guests stand in the middle.

But after coming in, jsm immediately picks her chair and sits down even when others are still playing around and discussing things. in fact, ysc and sjh look at jsm and realise they have to sit down as well. she is the youngest in the team, so she rarely takes a seat when everyone else is standing or sits down before the guests do.  i found that very interesting because taking that seat automatically means she will be sitting next to kjk who will sit at the head of the team as the oldest. kjk immediately catches on. the others are having some major discussion in front of the board but kjk  moves ysc out of his way. his focus is on sitting next to jsm and she points to him to sit down beside her. where kookmin have the will, they find a way. :D

gQZUK5e.gif

GT7sT1G.gifNxS0m1s.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Can i get someone who looks at me the way jsm looks at kjk? she keeps giving him that honey dripping gaze from the korean fanmeet. Also, i have noticed that when kjk sits next to jsm, sometimes he adjusts his seat so that he can have a better look at her face. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@kookminclan RunningMan..yes, i also notice that the way jsm looks at kjk is always different than when she looks at others...full of love:wub:

From today epsd, they continue again chanmin loveline, dont know until when. We will see if they get nominate for couple award or not. I just love they being themselves..as bff, its more natural like that. The loveline sometime its funny, but sometime its get akward:sweatingbullets:. No need actually. Sechan also more funnier these days. I love him, hope he gets some award at the end of year. 

I dont see jinyoung as kjk love rival..bcause he's young & Somin just his normal fangirl. I love how Somin got friendly with him so fast. 

The members not teased kjk anymore with any girl guests. I wonder why. And his shirt become brighter than ever:D. Somin not hype as bfore when it comes to flirt/being romantic to male guest. I expect more actually:P. Something changed. Like @RunningGirl7686 said, she is more interested in kjk than the guest. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I haven't seen the episode with subs and I am already dying of laughter. We get to see kookmin in the same team finally. Even though we won't have kookmin couple moments, we can have kookmin siblings moments.

The cutest part was her tapping the sit beside her for him to take. It reminded me of ep 452 when he tapped the sit beside him for her to sit even though she was going to sit there anyway. They way she also tapped the sit with possession like only kjk was allowed to sit there lol. Notice yjs was also eyeing the sit but kookmin immediately  interceded, with kjk carefully pushing his way through almost in a hurry. If you also notice afterwards, her sit was mostly turned towards kjk and so was his. I mean jinyoung has finally come to RM and was sitting beside her yet her body angle is towards none other than sparta. Since it's edited I think they cut out scenes where they were interacting, one scene in particular was weird, we could only see JSM's sit and the way her body was turned which was towards jsj and kjk, it also looked like she was talking but we couldn't see her head or who she was talking to.

And omg my poor baby was so embarrassed because of her armpit sweat, I felt bad but I laughed too much lol. She's a born entertainer, how does she suddenly have armpit sweat on the day she finally meets jinyoung. I saw a comment on insta about how only her can manage that level of embarrassment and it's so true, she just bravely smiles and behaves exasperated at the end of the day like it was nothing which it was. Everyone sweats, anyone that bashes her for that needs to be mentally evaluated. Chanmin loveline was okay today and like @kookminclan RunningMan said it was more of a love triangle which made it hilarious. Kjk reactions when jinyoung was doing an acrostic poem for jsm was over the top cute, waiting for subs to figure out what he said.

Shocked that kjk wasn't put in a loveline with eun soo, they aren't even in the same team. I also noticed how dim jsm looked when she came and she shook him lol, since she usually feings emotions like that for the show I was surprised to see it on her. It may just be her sad that they weren't any Male guests again  before she was told otherwise tho lol, who knows but wow it looked like jealousy. And Jinyoung really is a sweetheart. He was so cute to his noona and even exchanged in light banter with her. I like how happy kjk is for her lol because he knows she's just being a fangirl. The second half of the episode was really hilarious, can't wait for next week.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Dear All ...

I know you guys still new and do not know or DO NOT read the rule before posting comment in this thread but Soompi Moderator already give you guys a few warning before. 

Do not quote Images, gift or video

while replying or refer anything.

Remove the image, gift, video, IG pic link before quote.

If you guys do not want this thread to be closed, please obey the rules.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, divaz_sha said:

Dear All ...

I know you guys still new and do not know or DO NOT read the rule before posting comment in this thread but Soompi Moderator already give you guys a few warning before. 

If you guys do want this thread to be closed, please obey the rules.

Ok, sorry, we will be careful

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Ok, sorry, we will be careful

People have been quoting images even after the mod has edited and deleted the pics in people's replies. 

Think we need to actively remind people when they do that now - this is the second warning posted. There was another warning previously. 

Let's all follow this rule since the mods say they can shut down this thread if we don't! And it will be hard to start over again ㅜㅜ

So as a gentle reminder (just in case people skimmed past the mod posts and edits): 

Please delete images in your quoted replies before posting! Mods say they can close this thread if we don't. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, divaz_sha said:

Dear All ...

If you guys do not want this thread to be closed, please obey the rules.

Sorry, will be careful. 

• Insightful 1

Kookmin conversations this episode was hilarious and one made me go hmm :joy:

*Ysc gives the guest (Choi Ri) her skirt*

Jsm: you never help me with anything!

Ysc: Do something then (Chanmin is so funny sometimes lol)

While this was going on I noticed Haha instead of looking at them was looking at someone across him and the angle could be no one other than kjk, I guess he was watching to see his reaction. The camera then showed kjk laughing and nodding as if approving the loveline adlib lol. There are clues in very little moments. Then yjs says to ysc,

Yjs : Somin doesn't actually like you, she's just saying this to make jinyoung jealous

Kjk: Jinyoung doesn't get jealous of anybody

Now how do you know that kookie, lol. Did he tell you personally? And he said it so cutely and firmly too. Lmao

*Jsm starts removing her jacket so she can show off her dance too*

Yjs: Why are you taking off your jacket

Kjk: Ya, just do it (like just dance without taking it off)

Jsm: (looks at kjk) I need to show off my figure

Kjk: What figure, it's better if you dont show it

Lool:joy:, why was he so upset. This convo between them was gold in my opinion, he sounded so annoyed when she said she wanted to show her figure. I wonder why? I missed banter like this between them, even though seeing them cute is nice, I miss savage kjk once in a while. Though I don't know if he was being savage here or jealous. I'm leaning towards jealous because he was the only one that spoke and was annoyed:lol:.

And when her armpit sweat showed lol (only Jsm guys, only jsm), I found it cute how he was laughing while holding the back of his head which is something he does when he's embarassed. He was embarrassed on her behalf, how cute but hilarious at the same time

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

I don't know why but I think the guy SoMin asked KwangSoo to introduce her in the past was Park Jung Min....she looked happy to see him on this week episode and last time KJK seemed a bit jealous of him and SoMin relationship...even HaHa on today's episode tried to connect her with Park Jung Min with the joke about her sweaty armpit....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@MandelBrot Hello dear, to protect our clan, can you write a warning in (the same way as admin wrote) under or over each share of gif, video or photo?

I'm telling you because you're the number one photographer of the clan.B)
We put so much effort on account,  I wouldn't want a deleted page, because of people who don't read the rules.

I think Anyone sharing photos, gifs videos etc. would be nice if they wrote a warning below it.

We will somehow get through this.

@Bedujoko @RunningGirl7686 @Mooncake09 @Memeyome @Rida Live @Jennkd @Dandelion @kookminclan RunningMan 

I have seen before, i have tagged everyone of comments edited by admin warning.

Please lets pay attention. Including me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

The discussion about jsm sweating reminded me of this exchange in ep.415. So min is defending yjs against the charge that he lied by claiming that the lying machine could get faulty if your hands are sweaty. kjk as the judge is more interested in the defence attorney's personal details though. kjk was trying to troll her, but she didn't let it bother her. lol

EAxLrUL.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1