[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Have you guys notice this recent pattern of theirs? This their-time subtly shown on the show or had been revealed by JK.

Spoiler

Inside of RM filming

522.jpg

Ep 522: Name tag ripping race. The race already began. We can see Joon Park stood at the glass window excitedly watching the race downstairs while kookmin sat leisurely together. Yes, the same JK who usually very involve in this kind of game, giving orders and shouting to the members just sat calmly with Somin.

525.jpg

Ep 525: They were not in the same group yet he waited for her and walked together to the other side of the setting with her left arm hooked on his shoulder. 

538.jpg

Ep 528: Somin usually is very curious and so involve in this kind of thing. She will stand along with the group of members. But for this ep, for this game, she was very laid back. She sat together with JK or stood near JK. 

Outside of RM filming

Ep 521: "I know because I often have drinks with her."-JK

JK is a busy man, who usually will spend his free time at gym and doesn't drink. While as for Somin, she can drink till early morning. This busy man who loves to go to gym and doesn't drink willing to spend his precious time accompanying Somin to drink, OFTEN. If a man likes you, he wants and willingly to spend his time with you. 

522-2.jpg

Ep 522: "Actually, we have some talk inthe parking lot earlier." - JK

They had their private time talking before the filming start. 

Ep 525: Somin looked for JK at his car during break time - Haha PD Youtube Channel

20210108-225848.jpg

Ep 536: This couple photo in the group photo for Vietnamese fans. JK stood so close to her and there was gap between Somin and JSJ/YJS makes them look detached from other members and emphasis more kookmin's togetherness.

MCing for APAN Music Award.

Somin is my bias but I have to admit, with her influence, she isn't capable enough to land with this MC gig. This is a big event after all. She is an actress while the event is for music award. Though actress also can be an MC for music award but usually the organizer will reach out to top list actress which Somin is isn't. Somin also doesn't have experience in MCing a big event. Very obvious she manages to get this MC gig due to JK's influence. For this, I'm thankful for him. And many more their-time  outside of RM environment for rehearsal and real event. Hihi.

@Roanne FloresI notice that JK is very attuned to Somin's voice. There are several occasions I notice when Somin just casually made a comment, JK instantly turned his head towards her (usually this movement is so small that you won't notice unless you really pay attention to him). But the scene you mentioned is so heartwarming. Somin even asked him to find the person with stinky feet after he popped the pirate barrel.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

I was never an RM viewer until So Min. I saw a random RM video of hers in YT that made me laugh so hard because she was just so funny that I ended up watching (not in chronological order) RM episodes just to see more of her funny moments. I never cared for any loveline in SK's variety shows because I just don't buy it. I've seen how popular the LL of HJY and KJK's before and tried following them but it did not last because I just could not see chemistry between the two of them. While watching random eps of RM, there was this particular episode that caught my attention and made me think that probably this JK guy likes So Min but I was not that sure at that time because perhaps I was just imagining it. It was during the Brazilian dance of So Min, SC, YJS, and HH. JK was singling her out when he made a comment about the way she dances and even when they were done dancing he again made a comment about it. So I looked them up in YT just in case I can find videos about them and true enough there were Kookmin moments videos.  
I do believe that these two are already dating but I like it that they chose to hide it from the public. I support this kind of relationship because this I know that they're really wanting it to last. They may not say it with words but their actions did the talking. 
In episode 499, when So min was hospitalized and they had HJY as one of the guests, JK's action towards her especially after he did the aegyo that she forced him to do, cemented my belief that he's already in a relationship. I don't know with you, guys, but the way I've seen it, JK was deep inside angry about it. Just by the way he said, "Kajago! Kajago!" and then walked too fast that HJY was having a hard time catching up. Maybe he did not want So Min at that time to witness it (he asked that scene to be cut) because he knew that that would only add pain to her injured heart. Imagine being sick and then you miss the company of your friends and then you get to see your bf being paired up again with his previous LL that would just hurt her all the more.  Maybe SM is not a jealous type of a gf but he did it anyway just to make her see that he's not into it. 

I'm hoping that they will really end up marrying each other and build a family. 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Ooohhhh I'm loving all of your observations. I just really hope that whatever they have right now, will last. I really hope that they are together and will find their happiness from each other. I also get this feeling that kjk is somehow ready to settle down but couldn't because of his career. He has changed a lot. 

If they are really dating or in love, I hope that it'll work and people will not hate on them just because of their personal choices, once known to the public. 

But even if they are just friends, I will still hope for their long lasting friendship and of course, their happiness with their soulmates. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 1/20/2021 at 7:24 PM, Roanne Flores said:

I was never an RM viewer until So Min. I saw a random RM video of hers in YT that made me laugh so hard because she was just so funny that I ended up watching (not in chronological order) RM episodes just to see more of her funny moments. I never cared for any loveline in SK's variety shows because I just don't buy it. I've seen how popular the LL of HJY and KJK's before and tried following them but it did not last because I just could not see chemistry between the two of them. While watching random eps of RM, there was this particular episode that caught my attention and made me think that probably this JK guy likes So Min but I was not that sure at that time because perhaps I was just imagining it. It was during the Brazilian dance of So Min, SC, YJS, and HH. JK was singling her out when he made a comment about the way she dances and even when they were done dancing he again made a comment about it. So I looked them up in YT just in case I can find videos about them and true enough there were Kookmin moments videos.  
I do believe that these two are already dating but I like it that they chose to hide it from the public. I support this kind of relationship because this I know that they're really wanting it to last. They may not say it with words but their actions did the talking. 
In episode 499, when So min was hospitalized and they had HJY as one of the guests, JK's action towards her especially after he did the aegyo that she forced him to do, cemented my belief that he's already in a relationship. I don't know with you, guys, but the way I've seen it, JK was deep inside angry about it. Just by the way he said, "Kajago! Kajago!" and then walked too fast that HJY was having a hard time catching up. Maybe he did not want So Min at that time to witness it (he asked that scene to be cut) because he knew that that would only add pain to her injured heart. Imagine being sick and then you miss the company of your friends and then you get to see your bf being paired up again with his previous LL that would just hurt her all the more.  Maybe SM is not a jealous type of a gf but he did it anyway just to make her see that he's not into it. 

I'm hoping that they will really end up marrying each other and build a family. 

I also felt same things at this episode , yes they were SBS awarded loveline and they were doing their job again but this time something was not same in their chemistry and if KJK was single why HaHa LKS and KJK acted so weird in loveline scenes? They took award with this loveline in same channel so acting like lovers would be so normal but he ignored it. (yes actually he is officially single but i think you will understand me).

Well i also think KookMin started to date officially in Anyang episode times and still dating , if they are just sister and brother i will be shock . But dont worry i wont leave malicious comments just like other people lol :)

Anyway lets hope their hapinness will last forever ..

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I got goosebumps the first time I saw the clip both of them walked together on red carpet. Somin looks so gorgeous in white dress and JK so handsome in black suits. Both of them smiling. My imagination worked faster than my rational mind and think 'Ahhh... This is how they look if they get married.' Forgive me for thinking a little bit far.

But one thing for sure, the moment they walked together on red carpet will be in my kookmin moments collection :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@kyoko22  While you Goosebump, some losing their mind, meanwhile me losing my perfect word how to describe how good their look together that night. Beside their sang jeonsoran together last 2019, this definitely one of the moments we gonna kept forever lol. 

Yes, Jeon SoMin look absolutely gorgeous like real beautiful bride, meanwhile Kim JongKook with Black Tuxedo freaking hot like handsome groom.

Whatever happen, I wished the best for both of them.:heart:

Meanwhile, I Hope They Won't Kill Us Twice This Sunday Night, eventhough i'm most likely waiting for that moments.  :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

It was an interesting chain of events coming along. I remember the time before somin came to running man that the fortune teller warned jong kook to drop the mindset of overanalysing, and let it be so he could find his true love that will lead him to get married to woman of his dream. In other words, it does seem like the fortune teller is telling him that he shouldn’t over analyse and let it go. His heart will guide him towards his goal. I remember he tend to say that he will prefer a woman who will let him exercise or understand him to do so. But the way I see it, and understood what fortune teller meant. Jong kook’s friends shared the real side of Jong kook who is a real romantic and being a total gentleman with the woman he loves. It seems to be that jong kook may compromise his work out schedule or balance it out for the woman he loves. If he is willing to skip workouts to hang out with his girlfriend, she may be the one for him. It would be nice for woman to love him and let him be. However, they are supposed to be each other’s happiness despite the differences. I think the fortune teller is paving the way for jong kook to keep open minded. It is most likely he’ll marry someone he truly loves and become overly protective with. It was really funny and yet true that he’ll meet a lot of ladies before he settles down. 

along the way, somin at first wasn’t his type. She challenged him with her wits. She was like female Kwangsoo. Second time around, she chose him, but still annoys him even more. She was push to be with Kwangsoo but I think she is always thinking of jong kook for some reason she is attracted to his aura. When she chose him, he had to break down laughing thinking she is weird. Then when she came to running man as a member, she always have his name in her head. And continue to drive him crazy. She worked a lot with Kwangsoo but she still didn’t forget jong kook. Jong kook in a way is going through setbacks, and she still didn’t stop there. She annoyed him again. There are a lot of moments of challenge and wits. And first time fortune telling. And fortune teller matched them up. It was interesting that somin mentioned that wood is good for. Water is also good for her. Fire is not a good element for her to be compatible with. It is interesting that fortune teller said sechan and somin have taffy like relationship. And it turned out to be a negative connection rather than positive. Everyone said so. To look it closely, remember somin said fire is not good for her. It turned out that sechan was born in a big fire which is too overwhelming for somin who is born of metal. She either needs wood or water. Fortune teller said jong kook is born of big water making him good for jihyo who was born in big wood. Kwangsoo is wood, and somin is quite compatible with him. Somin is only okay for sechan who is born of big fire to control her and make her stick to him. But sechan’s element is not good for somin. She needs water. Jong kook and Jaesuk both have big water element. Jihyo, Kwangsoo, and sukjin are all wood. Sechan is fire. And somin is metal. Fire and wood are compatible. The fortune teller couple jihyo and sechan together: wood and fire. You can see the dynamics of the chemistry throughout the show. sechan and somin are stuck together for official loveline but somin was more drawn to another person yet she still support sechan. She is very devoted friend of sechan. She tried to make him look good and eligible but her heart is somewhere else. 

a lot of things happening between kookmin along the way that was kept naturally and cordial with humour and banters. He was so protective of her. He tried to promote her book. He said he should take care of her. Welcome to sing with him with her song. He gave attention to her. He wanted to make sure his fans will protect people he cares about. He mentioned subtly that he often drinks with her that she is a good company. Whatever she made comments about his workout obsession, he gets offended that others had to remind him. He mentioned that in MUD. He mentioned her during lunch with jong min and haha and byul. Whenever somin is mentioned, everyone is pretty quiet about it. The more they did it, the stranger it became. And APAN music award, and they show up together. I think somin is being very professional that she doesn’t try to trample Spartace or other lovelines. Kookmin is only loveline that was not officially recognised. But everyone is doing them a favour to let things grow naturally together. Jong kook kept talking to somin to make her giggle. It was like they have a good and close bond. 

I don’t think they are dating yet. I think they are considering it. They wanted to be good friends for the sake of running man first. They have been working together for almost four years. It may be the time for them to go next level. Both of them are already eager to get married. I wish them them best if they chose someone else. I wish them all happiness if they chose each other. 

I just felt the chain of events were trying to bring them together. It was a really nice story and journey. Kookmin looks like they are flowing together. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

9 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

It was an interesting chain of events coming along. I remember the time before somin came to running man that the fortune teller warned jong kook to drop the mindset of overanalysing, and let it be so he could find his true love that will lead him to get married to woman of his dream. In other words, it does seem like the fortune teller is telling him that he shouldn’t over analyse and let it go. His heart will guide him towards his goal. I remember he tend to say that he will prefer a woman who will let him exercise or understand him to do so. But the way I see it, and understood what fortune teller meant. Jong kook’s friends shared the real side of Jong kook who is a real romantic and being a total gentleman with the woman he loves. It seems to be that jong kook may compromise his work out schedule or balance it out for the woman he loves. If he is willing to skip workouts to hang out with his girlfriend, she may be the one for him. It would be nice for woman to love him and let him be. However, they are supposed to be each other’s happiness despite the differences. I think the fortune teller is paving the way for jong kook to keep open minded. It is most likely he’ll marry someone he truly loves and become overly protective with. It was really funny and yet true that he’ll meet a lot of ladies before he settles down. 

along the way, somin at first wasn’t his type. She challenged him with her wits. She was like female Kwangsoo. Second time around, she chose him, but still annoys him even more. She was push to be with Kwangsoo but I think she is always thinking of jong kook for some reason she is attracted to his aura. When she chose him, he had to break down laughing thinking she is weird. Then when she came to running man as a member, she always have his name in her head. And continue to drive him crazy. She worked a lot with Kwangsoo but she still didn’t forget jong kook. Jong kook in a way is going through setbacks, and she still didn’t stop there. She annoyed him again. There are a lot of moments of challenge and wits. And first time fortune telling. And fortune teller matched them up. It was interesting that somin mentioned that wood is good for. Water is also good for her. Fire is not a good element for her to be compatible with. It is interesting that fortune teller said sechan and somin have taffy like relationship. And it turned out to be a negative connection rather than positive. Everyone said so. To look it closely, remember somin said fire is not good for her. It turned out that sechan was born in a big fire which is too overwhelming for somin who is born of metal. She either needs wood or water. Fortune teller said jong kook is born of big water making him good for jihyo who was born in big wood. Kwangsoo is wood, and somin is quite compatible with him. Somin is only okay for sechan who is born of big fire to control her and make her stick to him. But sechan’s element is not good for somin. She needs water. Jong kook and Jaesuk both have big water element. Jihyo, Kwangsoo, and sukjin are all wood. Sechan is fire. And somin is metal. Fire and wood are compatible. The fortune teller couple jihyo and sechan together: wood and fire. You can see the dynamics of the chemistry throughout the show. sechan and somin are stuck together for official loveline but somin was more drawn to another person yet she still support sechan. She is very devoted friend of sechan. She tried to make him look good and eligible but her heart is somewhere else. 

a lot of things happening between kookmin along the way that was kept naturally and cordial with humour and banters. He was so protective of her. He tried to promote her book. He said he should take care of her. Welcome to sing with him with her song. He gave attention to her. He wanted to make sure his fans will protect people he cares about. He mentioned subtly that he often drinks with her that she is a good company. Whatever she made comments about his workout obsession, he gets offended that others had to remind him. He mentioned that in MUD. He mentioned her during lunch with jong min and haha and byul. Whenever somin is mentioned, everyone is pretty quiet about it. The more they did it, the stranger it became. And APAN music award, and they show up together. I think somin is being very professional that she doesn’t try to trample Spartace or other lovelines. Kookmin is only loveline that was not officially recognised. But everyone is doing them a favour to let things grow naturally together. Jong kook kept talking to somin to make her giggle. It was like they have a good and close bond. 

I don’t think they are dating yet. I think they are considering it. They wanted to be good friends for the sake of running man first. They have been working together for almost four years. It may be the time for them to go next level. Both of them are already eager to get married. I wish them them best if they chose someone else. I wish them all happiness if they chose each other. 

I just felt the chain of events were trying to bring them together. It was a really nice story and journey. Kookmin looks like they are flowing together. 

oh it was really insightful , but i found smt missed. All the things you described as their interaction was like 2-3 years ago.So if they are still in consideration part how we can catch their passion between them even they are not official loveline. ( i respect all the ideas please dont misunderstand me ) .

For me if they are just siblings they would show us more siblings vibes on RM , just like YooMin or HaMin , but this is so weird we cant see any vibe btw them . But also we know that they are not stranger to each others anymore , even KJK who doesnt drink , drinking with So Min too much. 

So lets think to real life , if you are meeting with someone every week you put him/her to somewhere in your life. She/He can be stranger/best friend/sibling/partner . When we think KookMin we are sure that they are not strangers or siblings (bc they dont show it anywere like 'we are siblings' and they dont use this word even in RM anymore) . So they can be best friends or partner. 

If they are best friend why they dont give any vibe on RM too? ( bc ithink they are not comfortable to show their interactions) . KJK and So Min has official lovelines on RM (chanmin and spartace) so it is weird they are still avoiding give interaction to screen.

I just agree to that ; their relationship can move like glue since they dont find to time to date.

But we need to remember ; over the years their relationship growed by contrast with their official interaction on RM.

Today we know that they are really close each others but we cant find any official interaction , for KookMin moments we are searching off camera moments and finding goldens in there everytime.

So i dont think they are best friend or still consideration part for 3-4 years and because of that avoiding showing up on RM episodes together.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Too wasteful not to share these moments. :wub:

apan-1.jpg

20210125-203418.jpg

The moment that I love the most is when Somin forgot the tittle of his new song :joy:. For short moment, both of them talked in informal speech to each other. He asked her "Wae? Mouya?" while laughing when she suddenly got silent. She also laughed and called him 'oppa' instead of the formal Jong Kook ssi

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2