[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Guys,what does this article mean??:ph34r:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000393493

I think it's a project to honour a late musician. Other big actors, comedians and singers are taking part too. They will release a video, individually of course (well I think, you never know) to show thier support or.... I actually dont understand but the bottom line is they are both involved in this. Hmmmmm, Kookmin is it just mere coincidence or.......

Or they are talking about Jeon Somin the idol not Jeon Somin the entertainer and actress because this coincidenceThe Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Or it is fate feeding me with this ship after starving me in 2020?? Because APAN then this too back to back?? I deserveprayer GIF

But they are most likely gonna  be in separate clips so there is no point being excitedFamily Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Or they are talking about Jeon Somin the idol not Jeon Somin the entertainer and actress because this coincidence

I think it is our Jeon Somin! In the translation it’s states; Actors, ——— Jeon Somin, Singer Kim Jong Kook, Comedian (comedians name) etc... I don’t know of any other actresses named Jeon Somin sooooo :) 

However, I do believe our kookmin will have separate videos. But anyway, it’s another kookmin project I guess! 
:issohappy:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I think it is our Jeon Somin! In the translation it’s states; Actors, ——— Jeon Somin, Singer Kim Jong Kook, Comedian (comedians name) etc... I don’t know of any other actresses named Jeon Somin sooooo :) 

However, I do believe our kookmin will have separate videos. But anyway, it’s another kookmin project I guess! 
:issohappy:

We love to see it!

Happy Feliz GIF

• Like 1

@Rida Live Most names that mentioned in that article involved in APAN award. Kang Daniel, Hyunbin, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Haneul. For Kang Hanuel support video, I think it was recorded during the  APAN award day. So, for both kookmin involved to give the support video most probably because thd staff for this project approached them during the award.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@Rida Live Most names that mentioned in that article involved in APAN award. Kang Daniel, Hyunbin, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Haneul. For Kang Hanuel support video, I think it was recorded during the  APAN award day. So, for both kookmin involved to give the support video most probably because thd staff for this project approached them during the award.

Ohhh, makes sense. This was most likely the case

• Like 1

539.jpg

Remember last week's trailer where he screamed and ran chasing somebody? Do you know who is the target?

20210131-194724.jpg

This lady. To rip her nametag :joy:. There was Beige Team's Nuna near him at time (refer photo above). But is is more fun to run across the snow covered field to chase Somin right? Later, once again he targetted her. He, the strongest member ripped her nametag, the weakest member twice (edit: more than twice but got editted out). What a thrilling chase :smirk:

And if i'm not mistaken, he didn't rip any other nametag except hers (edit: He did. But he admitted the money he earned from ripping tag mostly came from Somin). I feel like he targetted her just because wanted to tease her. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi Everyone!  This week was hilarious, but the Kookmin moments at times made me blush.  Thank goodness for english subtitles coming out early today!

I will just say that KJK's nipples were a major topic throughout the show.  Also, I'm glad that they raised the viewing age because LKS is right, JSM might get it bumped up to an R rating, but the other RM members are also helping her out in the effort.:hwaiting2:

This is the intro. lol

Spoiler

So the topic of conversation when they came in was first thanking fans of Indonesia for the coffee truck.  However, this was my favorite beginning Kookmin moment.  KJK did this later in the show as well.  JSM was bowing and he could not stop looking at her. 

spacer.png

Next they started talking about their images and nicknames on the website which started off the topic of KJK's nipples.  I did not expect JSM's response. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay . . . someone please correct me, but I am pretty sure that the top comment is JSM and the bottom is KJK just restating/rephrasing what he had just said.  Like, I rewatched this part multiple times because I think I am right but not 100% certain.  If JSM did say this, then I'm still am in disbelief. :waitwhat: So, I am hoping that someone that knows Korean can set me right here.  

I know on the show she has probably seen them, but the tone that she used was not really a shocked or disapproving tone.  Whatever she said, it was more of a matter of fact and there was almost the sound of happiness in her tone.  I am pretty sure that even JSM would not talk about other people's nipples unless she felt like she had  a right to do so.  Anyway, even if she said the thing below I would say that she was enjoying the conversation. 

Finally, the slide below made me so happy!!  I also loved CLOY for multiple reasons.  The most important reason, is that when I watched it, I thought the lead couple gave off real couple vibes (like if your not dating you are totally crushing on each other).  When Dispatch proved me right, this made me more confident in what I think about Kookmin.  Being from another country, I will admit I don't fully understand Korean culture.  So, I am could misunderstand things, but I don't think that as much anymore.   :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

This is the start of the intro to the first game (including more nipple talk).  All of the Kookmin interactions are before the game. 

Spoiler

JSM gets the show going as others are coming in from getting changed.  The age is not determined by their actual age. So, she is even younger than YSC (which she is not in real life by international age). 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, in this episode they are not family and KJK makes it clear that he does not see her that way!!  He does however refer to SJH as his sister (I will leave that there). 

spacer.png

JSM said she would be uncomfortable, which could have multiple meanings.  As a kookmin shipper, I choose to believe that the meaning is, if you like someone, then it would be weird/uncomfortable to think of them as a brother.  haha

spacer.png

JSM I believe says the thing above, which I don't disagree with her.  If KJK were a younger brother, and as protective as he is, then it would be suffocating.  Everyone in his family says, that he nags out of love.  lol

KJK, is not the last to arrive but since YSC is older than KJK he decides to punish him for being late.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

JSM informs KJK that he is younger than her.  They both get a little too upset with the other.  It felt like a real argument, but it that cute ridiculous way that couples have.  The last part once again, JSM talking about his nipples. 

spacer.png
spacer.png
Well at least we know that KJK does not see her as family.  Yes, I know he is referring to game but his tone was also serious.

spacer.png
There faces above are both like what did you just say/what did I just do?

spacer.png

JSM was not happy about his tone and attitude. 

spacer.png

At one point, this got JSM out of her chair and putting her jacket on.  The guests are laughing/smiling and think it is a bit, but the faces of the RM members are not acting like it is a joke.  
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

LMAO!!! Ok, JSM is not having any of it and when she said this I laughed out loud. She gave off the energy of we are going to talk about this later. haha  I was wondering if I was about to witness a domestic situation.  I have seen her get angry at him before (the first time she was a guest or when teased her for looking like a male comedian).  She wasn't as angry as those moments but they are so comfortable with each other that I think at times they forget they are on camera. 

This is when KJK's other sisters come in.

I am not sure who says this comment below. 
spacer.png

SJH defending her little brother KJK!
spacer.png
spacer.png

YJS approving of SJH defending her sibling. 

spacer.png

The shot below says so much. . . KJK you are in trouble no matter where you look.  Everyone is focused on the instructions and PD.  JSM is laser focused on KJK.  

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

This is the name tag ripping game, and as always, kookmin are some where together and edited out or they are talking about each other. 

Spoiler

JSM should have held on to that snowball not that it would stop KJK.  I so got White Love Couple from this episode.  Whatever JSM was feeling before this game was gone by then end.  She was laughs and smiles with KJK. 

spacer.png

Below JSM looks back a second time and realizes what is coming. haha
spacer.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-06-PM.png

He was running so fast to her that it was hard to capture but he was either grinning or smiling hugely. She is begging him not to do it but he almost seems giddy to grab her.  As pointed out here by @kyoko22, KJK disregarded others who were more crucial to the game to stop them.
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-52-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-02-15-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-02-43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-03-11-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-03-43-PM.png

JSM is rarely shown and for as much money as KJK earned ripping off name tags you barely saw him.  It made me think they were together, and I was right, they both confirmed it.  Why can't we see more of them!?! :evilelmo:

The last shot of the two of them in the game.  This happened so fast that I wanted to show it from multiple angles so that you can see there faces.  They are both so happy!! JSM looks just as giddy as KJK earlier.  Why are you so happy now JSM?  You should be annoyed with him, but I don't think they can stay made at each other for very long. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-12-26-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-13-20-PM.png

Yes, KJK ripped off 11 tags and we saw like half of them.  The reason why is below. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-32-PM.png

Confirmation that Kookmin moments are edited out and they are talking about each other!
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-46-PM.png

Well JSM's team was not successful and only got 20 dollars for their two lights.  When she heard this she dropped her head in disbelief.  Once again, KJK is only focused on her. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-17-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-17-42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-18-01-PM.png

Thankfully, JSM did not get the penalty.  Not really sure how this happened.  She only received two dollars from ripping on YSC name tag and they almost completely cut out how the money was handed out at the final allowance meeting.  
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-24-04-PM.png

Next week's episode is about prisoners on the run! KJK was missing from the promo. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-26-03-PM.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

@Catch-22 Regarding your question about this 

Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-12-57-52-PM.pn

Yes. It was Somin who said 'I've seen them a lot, Oppa". I think by admitting this just emphasis that they hangout outside a lot. As far as I remember, in 2020, JK only wore sleeveless for RM filming just 3 times (ep 514, 519 and 521). Just these three occasions, even if she saw his nipples multiple times per ep, it still won't consider a lot compare to a period of a year.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Catch-22 said:

JSM is rarely shown and for as much money as KJK earned ripping off name tags you barely saw him.  It made me think they were together, and I was right, they both confirmed it.  Why can't we see more of them!?! 

They edit their parts out everytime and when they show us, it's a rushed 2 seconds clip of when he rips it. bored over it GIF

Maybe their discussions prior to the name tag ripping are not for the cameras or they don't do as much banter as the others because that is the only explanation for this injustice towards me:unamused:

Jongkook running while screaming to rip her name tag was just so cute to me because what the hell was that lol. That was definitely Kookie at work not Sparta. What kills me is how Somin stays fighting like she has a chance of winning every single time!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

For me, this episode proves that Kook-Min is definitely dating in real life as So Min's comment that she saw KJK's shirtless many times (maybe she company him at the gym or KJK visits Wookmin at his gym) and she get used to it.

KJK win this game because of So Min as So Min's comment say that KJK always target her and you can see that So Min did not really into the game - when she saw KJK. It's more like GF saw her BF and enjoy their time.

KJK also not mad or complaining when Jae-Suk said that So Min gives him a new nickname: Nipple Kim. Their argument is more like couple this time, as KJK tease her by saying that she's not his family and So Min talk back at him that; "What? Do you want me to pinch your nipple again?" 

Yeah, this episode has a lot of Kook-Min moment.  

Edited by Antonio McLean
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I am so confuse now. Some fans send me this pic, in Vietnamese subtitle version (which translated by a legal channel), the line below mean “LET’S HUG ONE TIME” - it was not shown in English ver.

spacer.png

Who said that? Definitely not Somin since all she said was “please dont do that oppa!”

If there were other members there encouraged Somin to fight back, then why “Hug”? If she hug him then he would stop ripping her nametag or what? Now I start imagining... What if Jongkook wanted a hug or just some close skinship with Somin?

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 2/1/2021 at 6:55 PM, Grumple Lee said:

I am so confuse now. Some fans send me this pic, in Vietnamese subtitle version (which translated by a legal channel), the line below mean “LET’S HUG ONE TIME” - it was not shown in English ver.

Who said that? Definitely not Somin since all she said was “please dont do that oppa!”

If there were other members there encouraged Somin to fight back, then why “Hug”? If she hug him then he would stop ripping her nametag or what? Now I start imagining... What if Jongkook wanted a hug or just some close skinship with Somin?

She asked Joong Kook to stop targeting / follow her and ripped off her name tag as So Min said that Joong Kook ripped her name tag, 11 times. In the official release clip, PD had to cut their scene out and only show two of their scene on screen. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@Grumple Lee The audio indeed overlapped for that scene. The real one, Somin begged him. The overlapped one is  the one you mentioned and it was also Somin's voice (very sure about this). I could be wrong, but I think i also hear somebody laughing in the overlapped one. 

Now that you gave the translated version for that overlapped audio, i finally can understand what it said (repeated that scene a lot to understand it but fail since my hangul just a beginner level). 한번 만 안아주라 - Hanbeun man anajura (let's hug once)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1