Quantcast

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

9 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

It was an interesting chain of events coming along. I remember the time before somin came to running man that the fortune teller warned jong kook to drop the mindset of overanalysing, and let it be so he could find his true love that will lead him to get married to woman of his dream. In other words, it does seem like the fortune teller is telling him that he shouldn’t over analyse and let it go. His heart will guide him towards his goal. I remember he tend to say that he will prefer a woman who will let him exercise or understand him to do so. But the way I see it, and understood what fortune teller meant. Jong kook’s friends shared the real side of Jong kook who is a real romantic and being a total gentleman with the woman he loves. It seems to be that jong kook may compromise his work out schedule or balance it out for the woman he loves. If he is willing to skip workouts to hang out with his girlfriend, she may be the one for him. It would be nice for woman to love him and let him be. However, they are supposed to be each other’s happiness despite the differences. I think the fortune teller is paving the way for jong kook to keep open minded. It is most likely he’ll marry someone he truly loves and become overly protective with. It was really funny and yet true that he’ll meet a lot of ladies before he settles down. 

along the way, somin at first wasn’t his type. She challenged him with her wits. She was like female Kwangsoo. Second time around, she chose him, but still annoys him even more. She was push to be with Kwangsoo but I think she is always thinking of jong kook for some reason she is attracted to his aura. When she chose him, he had to break down laughing thinking she is weird. Then when she came to running man as a member, she always have his name in her head. And continue to drive him crazy. She worked a lot with Kwangsoo but she still didn’t forget jong kook. Jong kook in a way is going through setbacks, and she still didn’t stop there. She annoyed him again. There are a lot of moments of challenge and wits. And first time fortune telling. And fortune teller matched them up. It was interesting that somin mentioned that wood is good for. Water is also good for her. Fire is not a good element for her to be compatible with. It is interesting that fortune teller said sechan and somin have taffy like relationship. And it turned out to be a negative connection rather than positive. Everyone said so. To look it closely, remember somin said fire is not good for her. It turned out that sechan was born in a big fire which is too overwhelming for somin who is born of metal. She either needs wood or water. Fortune teller said jong kook is born of big water making him good for jihyo who was born in big wood. Kwangsoo is wood, and somin is quite compatible with him. Somin is only okay for sechan who is born of big fire to control her and make her stick to him. But sechan’s element is not good for somin. She needs water. Jong kook and Jaesuk both have big water element. Jihyo, Kwangsoo, and sukjin are all wood. Sechan is fire. And somin is metal. Fire and wood are compatible. The fortune teller couple jihyo and sechan together: wood and fire. You can see the dynamics of the chemistry throughout the show. sechan and somin are stuck together for official loveline but somin was more drawn to another person yet she still support sechan. She is very devoted friend of sechan. She tried to make him look good and eligible but her heart is somewhere else. 

a lot of things happening between kookmin along the way that was kept naturally and cordial with humour and banters. He was so protective of her. He tried to promote her book. He said he should take care of her. Welcome to sing with him with her song. He gave attention to her. He wanted to make sure his fans will protect people he cares about. He mentioned subtly that he often drinks with her that she is a good company. Whatever she made comments about his workout obsession, he gets offended that others had to remind him. He mentioned that in MUD. He mentioned her during lunch with jong min and haha and byul. Whenever somin is mentioned, everyone is pretty quiet about it. The more they did it, the stranger it became. And APAN music award, and they show up together. I think somin is being very professional that she doesn’t try to trample Spartace or other lovelines. Kookmin is only loveline that was not officially recognised. But everyone is doing them a favour to let things grow naturally together. Jong kook kept talking to somin to make her giggle. It was like they have a good and close bond. 

I don’t think they are dating yet. I think they are considering it. They wanted to be good friends for the sake of running man first. They have been working together for almost four years. It may be the time for them to go next level. Both of them are already eager to get married. I wish them them best if they chose someone else. I wish them all happiness if they chose each other. 

I just felt the chain of events were trying to bring them together. It was a really nice story and journey. Kookmin looks like they are flowing together. 

oh it was really insightful , but i found smt missed. All the things you described as their interaction was like 2-3 years ago.So if they are still in consideration part how we can catch their passion between them even they are not official loveline. ( i respect all the ideas please dont misunderstand me ) .

For me if they are just siblings they would show us more siblings vibes on RM , just like YooMin or HaMin , but this is so weird we cant see any vibe btw them . But also we know that they are not stranger to each others anymore , even KJK who doesnt drink , drinking with So Min too much. 

So lets think to real life , if you are meeting with someone every week you put him/her to somewhere in your life. She/He can be stranger/best friend/sibling/partner . When we think KookMin we are sure that they are not strangers or siblings (bc they dont show it anywere like 'we are siblings' and they dont use this word even in RM anymore) . So they can be best friends or partner. 

If they are best friend why they dont give any vibe on RM too? ( bc ithink they are not comfortable to show their interactions) . KJK and So Min has official lovelines on RM (chanmin and spartace) so it is weird they are still avoiding give interaction to screen.

I just agree to that ; their relationship can move like glue since they dont find to time to date.

But we need to remember ; over the years their relationship growed by contrast with their official interaction on RM.

Today we know that they are really close each others but we cant find any official interaction , for KookMin moments we are searching off camera moments and finding goldens in there everytime.

So i dont think they are best friend or still consideration part for 3-4 years and because of that avoiding showing up on RM episodes together.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
54 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

It was so weird to see them address each other formally. Jong kook sshi and Somin sshi. 

Yesss, I'm so used to them calling eachother Oppa and Somina/Sominnie lool

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Too wasteful not to share these moments. :wub:

apan-1.jpg

20210125-203418.jpg

The moment that I love the most is when Somin forgot the tittle of his new song :joy:. For short moment, both of them talked in informal speech to each other. He asked her "Wae? Mouya?" while laughing when she suddenly got silent. She also laughed and called him 'oppa' instead of the formal Jong Kook ssi

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
59 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

So, did he actually touch her hand or was it just the angle? 

I think it was an accident grazing, a very slight one that lasted for like a milisec. The gifs n edits on ig are in slow motion so it’s made to look more than what it really is. I don’t really see it as a kookmin moment. 

• Like 5

Guys,what does this article mean??:ph34r:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000393493

I think it's a project to honour a late musician. Other big actors, comedians and singers are taking part too. They will release a video, individually of course (well I think, you never know) to show thier support or.... I actually dont understand but the bottom line is they are both involved in this. Hmmmmm, Kookmin is it just mere coincidence or.......

Or they are talking about Jeon Somin the idol not Jeon Somin the entertainer and actress because this coincidenceThe Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Or it is fate feeding me with this ship after starving me in 2020?? Because APAN then this too back to back?? I deserveprayer GIF

But they are most likely gonna  be in separate clips so there is no point being excitedFamily Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
35 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Or they are talking about Jeon Somin the idol not Jeon Somin the entertainer and actress because this coincidence

I think it is our Jeon Somin! In the translation it’s states; Actors, ——— Jeon Somin, Singer Kim Jong Kook, Comedian (comedians name) etc... I don’t know of any other actresses named Jeon Somin sooooo :) 

However, I do believe our kookmin will have separate videos. But anyway, it’s another kookmin project I guess! 
:issohappy:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I think it is our Jeon Somin! In the translation it’s states; Actors, ——— Jeon Somin, Singer Kim Jong Kook, Comedian (comedians name) etc... I don’t know of any other actresses named Jeon Somin sooooo :) 

However, I do believe our kookmin will have separate videos. But anyway, it’s another kookmin project I guess! 
:issohappy:

We love to see it!

Happy Feliz GIF

• Like 1

@Rida Live Most names that mentioned in that article involved in APAN award. Kang Daniel, Hyunbin, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Haneul. For Kang Hanuel support video, I think it was recorded during the  APAN award day. So, for both kookmin involved to give the support video most probably because thd staff for this project approached them during the award.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@Rida Live Most names that mentioned in that article involved in APAN award. Kang Daniel, Hyunbin, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Haneul. For Kang Hanuel support video, I think it was recorded during the  APAN award day. So, for both kookmin involved to give the support video most probably because thd staff for this project approached them during the award.

Ohhh, makes sense. This was most likely the case

• Like 1

539.jpg

Remember last week's trailer where he screamed and ran chasing somebody? Do you know who is the target?

20210131-194724.jpg

This lady. To rip her nametag :joy:. There was Beige Team's Nuna near him at time (refer photo above). But is is more fun to run across the snow covered field to chase Somin right? Later, once again he targetted her. He, the strongest member ripped her nametag, the weakest member twice (edit: more than twice but got editted out). What a thrilling chase :smirk:

And if i'm not mistaken, he didn't rip any other nametag except hers (edit: He did. But he admitted the money he earned from ripping tag mostly came from Somin). I feel like he targetted her just because wanted to tease her. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi Everyone!  This week was hilarious, but the Kookmin moments at times made me blush.  Thank goodness for english subtitles coming out early today!

I will just say that KJK's nipples were a major topic throughout the show.  Also, I'm glad that they raised the viewing age because LKS is right, JSM might get it bumped up to an R rating, but the other RM members are also helping her out in the effort.:hwaiting2:

This is the intro. lol

Spoiler

So the topic of conversation when they came in was first thanking fans of Indonesia for the coffee truck.  However, this was my favorite beginning Kookmin moment.  KJK did this later in the show as well.  JSM was bowing and he could not stop looking at her. 

spacer.png

Next they started talking about their images and nicknames on the website which started off the topic of KJK's nipples.  I did not expect JSM's response. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay . . . someone please correct me, but I am pretty sure that the top comment is JSM and the bottom is KJK just restating/rephrasing what he had just said.  Like, I rewatched this part multiple times because I think I am right but not 100% certain.  If JSM did say this, then I'm still am in disbelief. :waitwhat: So, I am hoping that someone that knows Korean can set me right here.  

I know on the show she has probably seen them, but the tone that she used was not really a shocked or disapproving tone.  Whatever she said, it was more of a matter of fact and there was almost the sound of happiness in her tone.  I am pretty sure that even JSM would not talk about other people's nipples unless she felt like she had  a right to do so.  Anyway, even if she said the thing below I would say that she was enjoying the conversation. 

Finally, the slide below made me so happy!!  I also loved CLOY for multiple reasons.  The most important reason, is that when I watched it, I thought the lead couple gave off real couple vibes (like if your not dating you are totally crushing on each other).  When Dispatch proved me right, this made me more confident in what I think about Kookmin.  Being from another country, I will admit I don't fully understand Korean culture.  So, I am could misunderstand things, but I don't think that as much anymore.   :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

This is the start of the intro to the first game (including more nipple talk).  All of the Kookmin interactions are before the game. 

Spoiler

JSM gets the show going as others are coming in from getting changed.  The age is not determined by their actual age. So, she is even younger than YSC (which she is not in real life by international age). 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, in this episode they are not family and KJK makes it clear that he does not see her that way!!  He does however refer to SJH as his sister (I will leave that there). 

spacer.png

JSM said she would be uncomfortable, which could have multiple meanings.  As a kookmin shipper, I choose to believe that the meaning is, if you like someone, then it would be weird/uncomfortable to think of them as a brother.  haha

spacer.png

JSM I believe says the thing above, which I don't disagree with her.  If KJK were a younger brother, and as protective as he is, then it would be suffocating.  Everyone in his family says, that he nags out of love.  lol

KJK, is not the last to arrive but since YSC is older than KJK he decides to punish him for being late.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

JSM informs KJK that he is younger than her.  They both get a little too upset with the other.  It felt like a real argument, but it that cute ridiculous way that couples have.  The last part once again, JSM talking about his nipples. 

spacer.png
spacer.png
Well at least we know that KJK does not see her as family.  Yes, I know he is referring to game but his tone was also serious.

spacer.png
There faces above are both like what did you just say/what did I just do?

spacer.png

JSM was not happy about his tone and attitude. 

spacer.png

At one point, this got JSM out of her chair and putting her jacket on.  The guests are laughing/smiling and think it is a bit, but the faces of the RM members are not acting like it is a joke.  
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

LMAO!!! Ok, JSM is not having any of it and when she said this I laughed out loud. She gave off the energy of we are going to talk about this later. haha  I was wondering if I was about to witness a domestic situation.  I have seen her get angry at him before (the first time she was a guest or when teased her for looking like a male comedian).  She wasn't as angry as those moments but they are so comfortable with each other that I think at times they forget they are on camera. 

This is when KJK's other sisters come in.

I am not sure who says this comment below. 
spacer.png

SJH defending her little brother KJK!
spacer.png
spacer.png

YJS approving of SJH defending her sibling. 

spacer.png

The shot below says so much. . . KJK you are in trouble no matter where you look.  Everyone is focused on the instructions and PD.  JSM is laser focused on KJK.  

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

This is the name tag ripping game, and as always, kookmin are some where together and edited out or they are talking about each other. 

Spoiler

JSM should have held on to that snowball not that it would stop KJK.  I so got White Love Couple from this episode.  Whatever JSM was feeling before this game was gone by then end.  She was laughs and smiles with KJK. 

spacer.png

Below JSM looks back a second time and realizes what is coming. haha
spacer.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-06-PM.png

He was running so fast to her that it was hard to capture but he was either grinning or smiling hugely. She is begging him not to do it but he almost seems giddy to grab her.  As pointed out here by @kyoko22, KJK disregarded others who were more crucial to the game to stop them.
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-01-52-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-02-15-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-02-43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-03-11-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-03-43-PM.png

JSM is rarely shown and for as much money as KJK earned ripping off name tags you barely saw him.  It made me think they were together, and I was right, they both confirmed it.  Why can't we see more of them!?! :evilelmo:

The last shot of the two of them in the game.  This happened so fast that I wanted to show it from multiple angles so that you can see there faces.  They are both so happy!! JSM looks just as giddy as KJK earlier.  Why are you so happy now JSM?  You should be annoyed with him, but I don't think they can stay made at each other for very long. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-12-26-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-13-20-PM.png

Yes, KJK ripped off 11 tags and we saw like half of them.  The reason why is below. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-32-PM.png

Confirmation that Kookmin moments are edited out and they are talking about each other!
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-14-46-PM.png

Well JSM's team was not successful and only got 20 dollars for their two lights.  When she heard this she dropped her head in disbelief.  Once again, KJK is only focused on her. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-17-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-17-42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-18-01-PM.png

Thankfully, JSM did not get the penalty.  Not really sure how this happened.  She only received two dollars from ripping on YSC name tag and they almost completely cut out how the money was handed out at the final allowance meeting.  
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-24-04-PM.png

Next week's episode is about prisoners on the run! KJK was missing from the promo. 
Screen-Shot-2021-01-31-at-2-26-03-PM.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3