[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@wanderlustanna Seems like male members will choose the ladies. If so, maybe we can see him choosing her? :D

Note: Somin look gorgeous during opening. She wore earings and necklace. Am I the only one who feel that she took extra efford to doll up for opening session recently?

• Like 14

The 'sha sha sha' part was so cute and funny. Everyone else is literally straight faced while jongkook has the biggest smile on his face when somin does her version. And it sounds like it was him giggling when she did it but the editing was weird there so not sure. And praise the gods, that woman is so pretty. She looked so gorgeous this episode.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

On today's mom's diary, when his senior kim soo-mi asked kjk if she should introduce someone, Kim Jong-kook said, "My ideal type is someone who can communicate and has the right humor code." so, i guess a girl who talks well and has a sense of humour? is this right?

"이에 김종국은 대화가 통하고 유머코드가 맞는 사람이 이상형이라면서 관심을 보였다." 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

On today's mom's diary, when his senior kim soo-mi asked kjk if she should introduce someone, Kim Jong-kook said, "My ideal type is someone who can communicate and has the right humor code." so, i guess a girl who talks well and has a sense of humour? is this right?

"이에 김종국은 대화가 통하고 유머코드가 맞는 사람이 이상형이라면서 관심을 보였다." 

Based on his reactions when she asked if he wanted him to introduce anyone to him. Especially, since she knows many actresses, he kinda panicked and kept saying "no need, no need." 

• Like 10

Jong kook keeps his copy of Somin's book on his sofa all the time and at the very top at that. My delusional mind can't help but to imagine; Jong kook comes home and looks around and spots the book, he automatically thinks of Somin. Jong kook comes to sit on his sofa to watch tv and sees the book, he thinks of Somin again. Jong kook casually walking around his house and spots the book, he thinks of Somin again. Jong kook cleaning his sitting room and spots the book, his mind goes to Somin again:lol:. Jong kook has a visitor who sees the book and ask him about it, he tells them about the author:ph34r:. 'You can call me after a drink' back must hurt from carrying this ship this year lol.

Next episode is making me giddy. We will have interactions to look foward to. And like someone said, it looks like the males have to pick the females so I wanna see what miracle made him join her team.

• Like 12

8brlq0e.jpg

We can see here that Han Sunhwa and Kim Yoojoung's teams haven't formed yet............interesting:ph34r:. So does this mean it could have been Jongkook's choice rather than them being put together by default. I wish that's the case, it would not be the first time where Jongkook chooses Somin first. 

In the episode Tears of Yondu, Jongkook had first choice out of everyone and chose Somin whilst saying "uri sominie who has a book coming out soon". I just want to fast forward to Sunday so we can see:relaxed:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

After watching clip for next ep it seem like members choose guest.

somin follow kjk or kjk follow somin after one of them choosing do sang woo (guest)

edit:

after watching for 2nd time i agree male pick females:D

• Like 7

Jongkook seems to be aware of Somin's efforts to dress up or when she makes changes, "Sominie is pretty today", "Somine dressed up today", complimenting her lakers sweater "it's pretty" and even in this episode where he says that her outfit was similar to Twice's. He mentioned it first when Somin had dyed her hair saying she looked like a Russian women. This to me is literally just the sweetest, I just find it so adorable the way he does this:wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Model Jeon didn't come to play games!!! She always does bright and colourful shoots so I'm in love with this. Can't wait to see her profile pictures. She already teased us with another shot the other day but all in all, I stan.

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, MandelBrot said:

kjk serious

You need a lot of courage to approach that man lol wonder what happen to him at that time

Just now, MandelBrot said:

why YSC always look at KJK?

YSC always complain at YJS and KJK everytime JSM try to play a LL, but KJK face doesnt look so happy seeing that situation infront his eyes lol

Not Much about this episodes looking forward for next week episodes, seem like on preview KJK-JSM from the opening to the next game they always together plus with the guest.. hope we can find a good moments next week-_-

• Like 8