[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

***SPOILER ALERT***

"Let me earn some money!" :lol:

g0oztqk.gif

KJK to YSC : "Were you determined to rip off her name tag?" 

xXDpN5r.gif

KJK to YSC : "Why didn't you leave So Min be?" "She is back after a long while."

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

@wanderlustanna Lol. JK genuinely annoyed with SC.

And sometimes I feel JK is really bias to Somin (not that I mind though :D). Like yesterday's episode, it was Somin who started the fight but he chose her side and play along to tease KS.

Little details that that I appreciates from latest episode.

- Love love love how his smile broaden up from the moment he first saw her. Is it my imagination that he walked quite fast when he entered the cafe?

- Is it also my imagination that Somin started to play with her hair the moment JK talk to her? (started from when he said her face look much better)

- He's the one who brought out that Somin has changed the course of her life when YJS didn't know about this detail.

- He really enjoys her jokes (spoon worm, KS's flat bottom). Love his laughs. He also seems couldn't help himself from responding to her smile every time she turned her head to him. 

- I don't know if you guys notice this. Every time Somin find something, she tends to shout to the room "OPPA!". If JK is there, he always responds to her when that shout is usually general for everyone. Example, listen around 22:46, Somin shouted in the background and he responded to her.

- Last but not least, when he scolded Sechan for ripping her nametag. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@wanderlustanna Lol. JK genuinely annoyed with SC.

And sometimes I feel JK is really bias to Somin (not that I mind though :D). Like yesterday's episode, it was Somin who started the fight but he chose her side and play along to tease KS.

JK only have 2 rules

1. My girlfriend never do anything wrong

2. If my gf do anything wrong, then go back to rules number 1

:lol::lol:

• LOL 18

PEyHCfg.gif

jsm is  talking about how she might be one amongst the early few to die and kjk barges in with a line about  couples dying in cheesy ways in horror movies.it is such a jsm thing to say. lks has that familiar expression. throughout the bus ride, kjk was indirectly talking to her, adding to her comments or saying something to catch her attention. once they got out and met the youth center old man, jsm was doing the same, turning back to direct her comments at him.

like @kyoko22 said, I too felt jsm started tucking in her hair the moment kjk made that comment about her looking good. it reminded me of how she responded the last time he said she was looking pretty in front of the male guests. jsm's comment about women getting prettier after sickness was also directed at kjk.

i wonder if it is ysc who reported back to kjk about jsm saying she was reborn after her sickness , yjs didn't quite know that. after kjk trolled jsm about that, ysc kept laughing.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Suddenly something comes to my mind. Before, there are few cases where JK avoided certain members who had cold (JH in ep 387 and Haha in ep 437). 

This reminds me of ep 485 (Ahn Jae Hong as a guest). In that episode, Somin also had a cold. But man, he stuck to her side through the episode. He even refused to change his group members when they played second game. Interesting... :D

Note: He really bother by it or it is just a joke in RM?

• Like 6

Just now, kyoko22 said:

Note: He really bother by it or it is just a joke in RM?

50-50. It a joke at the same time there is the truth about it. lol

Just now, kyoko22 said:

This reminds me of ep 485 (Ahn Jae Hong as a guest)

Mid December 2019 until March 2020, KJK-JSM team up a lot at that time and create alot of Moments for us until JSM take a hiatus for almost a month and half, so i hope to hear a joke 'we three should hangout together' or something new in the future lol

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i wonder which part was this that was edited out. we hardly saw them sit in one place in this episode.

if you look at the background it's probably after kwangmin silly fight :lol: and before sechan rif off somin name tag~

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

When i 1st saw the preview, i thought that all of the RM member were sat down and JSM is on KJK left side while other member on KJK right side but it seem that was not the case, no wonder RM PD edit that part to ensure no confusing storyline in developing RM character like ChanMin LL :lol: 

• Insightful 7

I wish they showed us them sitting together on the bench tho. Since they are wearing green, it would have  reminded me of ep 452, during the trian ball game and they were taking a break. We could spot kookmin at the back sitting snugly close to eachother on the bench looking at the wall which was very serious moment then because there was space on that bench! And they were wearing green then too.

For those confused, this is the moment I'm talking about;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3awaghaz4/?igshid=1uwujuys60nkl

• Like 6
  • Love 5

After watching the whole episode subbed, all the more appreciative of jsm. there are little things you notice when you watch the show closely. it may not have been easy for jsm to get back into her RM character after this long a hiatus and her first awkward greeting to the viewers was a proof of that. but she doesn't need anyone to hold her hand. she became part of all the RM madcap so quickly. I laughed at the tear of yondu comment. she is so quick-witted.

i appreciate her all the more when i remember the circumstances around her re-joining and what she must have gone through alone. it will never become part of a variety show's narrative, but props to her for being so graceful about it.  i am sometimes tired of her having to be the bigger person all the time who has to forgive and forget and talk positively of everything. immature people continue to be immature and age is not a factor in this. ah well, i take comfort in the fact that unless you have the courage to face yourself and your own inadequacies, you will never grow. jsm, whatever the situation, has always tried to remain herself and has never shied away from expressing herself, whatever hate she gets on her sns. she hasn't closed off the comments section or tried to express herself differently because of how others respond. that takes a lot of guts. even the way she responded to what she went through, that she will try to be more considerate and nicer speaks a lot about the kind of person she is. 

after watching last episode, i realize once more that she is so well-liked by the cast, including kjk, because she has the strength, patience and understanding many in her position wouldn't display. i pray there comes a time when she gets the fruits of her labour. 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

kjk getting a kick out of finding a scallion heart in his soup. last year, it was spotting clouds, this year, it is spotting hearts. :) honestly, the way he has embraced her cheesiness is just so cute. btw, what is he saying here?

so min saving up on wet tissues and jong kook finding scallion hearts! what have we come to?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

last year, it was spotting clouds, this year, it is spotting hearts.

What is this spotting clouds about? I miss this part.

Screenshot-20200603-145332-Instagram.jpg

Bright Sky? If you know what I mean. Forgive me for overthinking. Hahaha. Can't help from having this thought because he upped this story not long after he liked Somin's post.

Note: JK liked Somin's latest post.

• Like 10
  • Love 1