[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

3 minutes ago, ulil rizki said:

Saw scenes on IG. SoMin face being awkward while choose guest side (seem like want deny team but she is working right now).

She didn't adopt her flirty character at all. Usually, she will get excited and squealing everytime handsome male guest comes but not in this episode.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:
my question is: how long are they gonna hide it? :wub:

Depends on how long he can keep it secret. From today's episode, he is the obvious one here. Not that I'm complaining anyway :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Till they both agree to marry each other! Then the whole world will know and we have to get ready either one/ both of them leave RM / RM show will cancel !!!!  HaHaHaHa :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

They are not hiding it anymore lol :D. KJK being as obvious as he can be, let’s wait and be surprised with any announcement coming our way :wub: 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

The cutest part of him holding her hand was it was not necessary at all. Someone needs to be really steady  to cut through the balloon without breaking it. Him holding her hand doing it was so not going to be possible obviously yet he still did it lol. And somin switched seats with the guest at one point, they weren't originally sitting side by side.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

KJK avoiding to team up with female guest could be a hint that he currently into someone on the early stage but choosing JSM, hold her hand possibly gives us the answer who is KJK currently in-relationship with..

Their action, movement , body gesture and interaction pretty much say that their both into kind of stage of relationship, another new level. i just hope this kind of relationship gonna keep grow positively so we can hear a Good New sooner or later from them :ph34r:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i don't think jsm calculated how strong she was pushing kjk or remembered that he was having a bad ankle. once she realised he was about to lose his balance, her facial expression changed. my heart did give a lurch there though.

Same,she didn't think she would push him so hard, I was shook too. She looked so startled for a moment. 

• Like 8

If I was ever on the fence about their relationship before, that 100% changed after this episode. It’s funny because you’d think kjk would be the less obvious one but here he is picking her team actively and ignoring the female guests, and holding her hand to cut a balloon together. You can at least tell somin is trying to hold herself back some, though she slips up at times and shows how much she likes him. 

Am I the only one who loves seeing this kjk lol. He’s so sweet and touchy and can’t seem to stop from smiling when with somin. At this point they are going to reveal it soon or some news outlet is going to end up telling everyone. 

• Like 15
  • Love 5