[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Mad at Sechan because he eliminated Somin while she was interacting with JK. Though today's episode is very thrilling and intense. And Somin and KS's fighting is always gold while JK sat and laughed at their antique at the back.

• Like 9

it is nice to have jsm back. she just threatened to reveal how much everyone contacted her, so it seems to have been more of a jest. chanmin continues as a loveline and spartace are also getting teamed up.  kjk was finding it difficult to walk, it was hard to see him not well.

jsm said she wants to reborn as a poison mushroom, she doesn't want to die alone lol

there were only few kookmin moments, there was more chanmin and kwangmin. kwangmin was funny though.  i didn't see the part from the preview where kookmin were sitting together. did anybody else catch that?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK injury??? he can't walk correctly...

They filmed last week's episode and this week's episode back-to-back, so Jong Kook's ankle didn't have much time to heal. 

He sprained his ankle during the Futsal match in last week's episode. 

His good friend Sangchu from the group Mighty Mouth talks about it at 1:27 onwards. 

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

lE57nJv.gif

this moment was worth to wait <33333

i want to say congrats to everyone 1,5 months was so hard to wait and actually i worried to much about her health , thanks god she is fine and will be better ,

I hope JK will heal asap he is very busy and doesnt rest , even it is ankle i know it hurts too much i lived same thing before , its not cracked or broken but he need to rest his ankle or sometimes its need plaster , mine was in plaster because of just sprained .It is hard issue to endure ı hope he will be fine

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

There was a little moment in the car, did anyone else hear? Somin had the hint card and she said she would give it in the order of the members that called her the most ( 13:47). JK then glances at her, I could be delusional but as if he's expecting it to be him. Somin then gives it to Haha, and you hear JK saying "you gave it to Haha?" In a way that sounds like he was taken aback and slightly disappointed that he wasn't chosen, this is just my take. But check it out guys:D

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, bill said:

@MandelBrot YSC's action was intentional. He likes Somin. What a scary dude! :cry:

let's not make this a melodrama. :sweatingbullets: based on the quiz last time, kind of feel ysc has a gf . 

it is a bummer jsm got out just when kookmin were having a chat, but that is how it goes with these games. i also don't think that is fair to ysc. if kjk/jsm had ripped any of the members' tag, we wouldn't have judged them. so not fair judging ysc for trying to make rm interesting in his way. don't forget that pds also have a hand in who stays and who gets out. name-tag ripping missions of this kind requires regular climactic points.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

i also felt there are more restrictions on kookmin interactions. it is normal with change of pd. it had happened in the first few episodes after chul min pd came back once hwan jin pd left the show. the pds try to go back to the same old team ups (the episode where so min took her hiatus was supposed to be a chanmin and spartace team up), kookmin interactions lessen and then gradually things loosen up and kookmin start interacting again on the show. i am hoping to see the same again.

they have their personal and professional roles, so let's be patient and see where things go. 

• Like 17

there are small kookmin moments here and there. when they move after the digging, kjk's leg hurts and he groans a bit. it must be so painful and still he was doing his best. jsm notices that and asks him if he is okay. kjk smiles and perhaps says he is fine. after that, jsm slows down and turns back to look at kjk a couple of times when they move to the new place . you can see them arriving together at the grandpa's place

fhkutYO.gif2mdy11l.gif

5iayiiM.gif

P8Eu43a.gif

vWDPxO4.gif

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what's inside his mind lol. :ph34r: 

RFphi06.gif

7Fa644M.gif

sorry for the bad quality tho~

7 hours ago, RM xx said:

There was a little moment in the car, did anyone else hear? Somin had the hint card and she said she would give it in the order of the members that called her the most ( 13:47). JK then glances at her, I could be delusional but as if he's expecting it to be him. Somin then gives it to Haha, and you hear JK saying "you gave it to Haha?" In a way that sounds like he was taken aback and slightly disappointed that he wasn't chosen, this is just my take. But check it out guys:D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 3