[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@ellieinthesky on the Wikipedia page it's says that Lee Jong Suk is the guest but from what I know he is currently in the army and will be released early next year. That's the only Lee Jong Suk I know but it could also be someone else. I guess we just have to wait and see but I really hope that sominie can't make it back for Ep 502 *fingers crossed* 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, RM xx said:

@ellieinthesky on the Wikipedia page it's says that Lee Jong Suk is the guest but from what I know he is currently in the army and will be released early next year. That's the only Lee Jong Suk I know but it could also be someone else. I guess we just have to wait and see but I really hope that sominie can't make it back for Ep 502 *fingers crossed* 

they normally have shoots on mondays and tuesdays. if they shoot today for the 501th episode, most probably they will shoot for 502th tomorrow. so unless jsm turns up like a miracle, i think we will have to wait till ep. 503, i guess. :tears:

• Sad 3

Just now, ellieinthesky said:

Wooow, after a heartwarming episode we got good news , in my country its so exciting to watch THE VOICE , i cant imagine with JK version

Last 2 week ago, they make a parody The Voice of Korea, now KJK gonna be a real judge in The Voice woahh such a coincedience :D 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

they normally have shoots on mondays and tuesdays. if they shoot today for the 501th episode, most probably they will shoot for 502th tomorrow. so unless jsm turns up like a miracle, i think we will have to wait till ep. 503, i guess. :tears:

Yeah that's how it's looking unfortunately *criesss* I miss her so much. Let's hope that she will magically appear in the episode after next. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Kemil20 said:

Hi everyone hope you guys cope up well with this pandemic. 

Based on latest ep, I even more sure everyone (member/staff/higher up) all are aware of the news of JSM hater. Every episode since her absent they keep saying to viewers not to worry much. And yeah guess KJK is right about her feeling sad of 500th ep. She sound so excited on the phone call:(

And thanks KJK for taking care of her as always. He endure lot of hate too so he must know what she's going through. Especially one of the reason is their closeness. 

Btw, I'm blocking one accounts that keep showing fake kindness for JSM. I don't know if I'm just being sensitive or not but the captions always have double meaning that for me look like it disregard JSM or the closeness of JSM and KJK. I'm being curious sometimes of what else those people want to say about JK and SM but I will be mad and have the urge to leave a comment but I know it's only a waste of my time. So better have no knowledge of their existence :D

I think I know what account you are talking about, it's infamous for giving backhanded compliments, double meanings, justification anytime something doesn't go their way, victim blaming, indirecting and insecurity in their ship. I can't stand their account but it always pops up on my insta and everytime I read their captions, it literally leaves me baffled, frustrated, even confused as to how one can have such thoughts. 

• Like 1

I hope everyone have watched the the 500th episode 'cause I want to share the kilig moment of kookmin in this special episode.

Spoiler

Aside from the cute opening scene, don't you think it's kind of sweet that all the hints/clues are directing to KJK oppa?? I really thought he's the spy.

But I didn't expect that Somin unnie wrote and plan for this episode. Coincidence? I don't think so. It just shows that they are missing each other so much.

Please forgive my delulu heart is on again!!

• Like 8

I'm confused with the episode, maybe because i didnt understand all the hints.

Did they mean Somin or dialogues/characters played by somin? 

Soft voice, likes music, unstylish, health conscious...anything else? 

Also, her message has the order that was chosen for elimination. Lee Kwang Soo, one guest, song ji hyo...etc. I want to know KJK's place in the list. He was eliminated by a guest, not according to her list.

Overall, enjoyable. Happy 500, Running Man!

• Like 4

@YellowDress yes. some of the hints are found in her published book, lines in her dramas and testimonies from her stylist and manager.

But some of the hints are also pertaining to other members as well in the first part. It adds mystery to the race.

I also want to know KJK oppa's place!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Also, her message has the order that was chosen for elimination. Lee Kwang Soo, one guest, song ji hyo...etc. I want to know KJK's place in the list. He was eliminated by a guest, not according to her list.

The elimination list:

LKS, Mijoo, SJH, YJS, KJK, Chungha, JSJ, Yoojung, Bomi, Chorong, YSC, Haha. Haha is the last member in to survive in her list.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Amazing all the hints pointed to only one person, its was so obvious until its turn out to be JSM instead of KJK, but the person who solve the mystery is YSC. What an irony :D

I think JSM choose that kind of hint because she knew KJK wont be mad at her as we can see, KJK reaction 'everything going well'

Very understandble person lol

• Like 7

yet to watch the episode with subs but i don't think we should discount the work of pds and writers in creating the game. from whatever we have seen of members designing the concepts, it is mostly the writers and the pds with input from the members. i don't expect jsm in her condition to be fully there to devise all the nitty gritties of the game. it is now that she has started even listening to music; so i just don't see them taxing her that much with the details. she might have helped them find appropriate lines from her dramas and books once she got to hear of the concept.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

there is something i have been observing about the openings now. with the new pd, the openings have become shorter since the focus is on the games which is good since they used to drag them out before. the openings now have a more conventional format where yjs leads the conversation and the members respond briefly. so much of the real conversations in the opening are gone. this was especially striking in the episode where jsm had to leave midway; it almost seemed like the members were unaffected by it except for yjs. we could see from the members' faces during the games later that it must have been a bit of a shock. kjk forgetting that song and sitting helpless was so weird. in the next day's opening too, the same pattern repeated. it seemed like kjk butted in with his thoughts about jsm when yjs was finishing off that conversation. so i think there is more to kookmin than we get to see in the episodes and much of it is because of the changes in the format.

when i watched this episode's opening, i felt kjk had more to talk about jsm. his words are heartfelt and usually his tone doesn't get this serious. he must have talked to her because he says jsm is feeling lonely and then he goes into how bad she must be feeling about missing the 500th episode when he is cut off. perhaps it is also because serious/sad talk doesn't fit the 500 episode celebration and yjs goes into a joke about chatty jsm. anyway, i am glad jsj asked that question so that we could have that kookmin moment.

when yjs calls jsm after the final mission, kjk can be heard saying it came out well as if he wants her to hear his voice. earlier, when someone called, everyone would crowd around the phone and talk. nowadays, i feel the vibe is a bit less intimate. this is something knetz also comment on, that the member banter is much less.

before this episode, the members had all wished her on sns; since the banter is so less in the openings now, less get discussed. that is something i wish we got to see - kind of miss the cast pulling legs and appear more as their real selves. however, it could be a conscious decision as well to make members more aware of their characters on the show. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

@kookminclan RunningMan I agree I think it would be better if there was a mix. They can show a bit more of themselves but also keep their characters in tact. It would definitely be better due to a few situations where fans would think their characters were how the members actually were. Cho bo pil seems to have decided to go back to how running man used to be, which is not a bad thing at all, especially him setting aside the ships. Though I hope he doesn’t completely stop showing the members bond and closeness.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@kookminclan RunningMan I agree I think it would be better if there was a mix. They can show a bit more of themselves but also keep their characters in tact. It would definitely be better due to a few situations where fans would think their characters were how the members actually were. Cho bo pil seems to have decided to go back to how running man used to be, which is not a bad thing at all, especially him setting aside the ships. Though I hope he doesn’t completely stop showing the members bond and closeness.

yes, i hope so too. It is good if he works on jsm's betrayer character when she comes back so that she gets to do more in the more race format. bo pil pd has been very ingenious in the way he gets around drawbacks, like lks' injury. i love watching the old rm style games and now there is more content to the show. 

• Like 4

@kookminclan RunningMan I noticed that about the new format too. But I noticed it towards the last few episodes chul min did. What I find significant is how jong kook still manages to push through or find a way to say what he wants to say. In the episode  where he brought up Somin's book in the opening and was hiding it behind his back prior to that, I think the only topic meant to be brought up during the opening was jsj new channel which was at his request. When kjk brought up JSM's book, he quickly and smoothly transitions from the topic of conversation to how intresting he finds Somin's book. Yjs is seen trying to change topic but he still pushes on. 

When yjs talks about somin again in the opening and he quickly inputs about het being bright and energetic and will soon be back. Now this episode where he cutely hooks arms with her standee. He either planned on standing there contentedly cutely linking arms with her standee or was waiting for a member to notice and call him out on it or both. He goes on about how lonely she must be and how he must take care of her and yjs cuts him off once again and brings up another topic. I find it funny that they have to cut him off (the sparta) when he starts talking about Somin. And though I know he's an absolute sweetheart in actuality and a cutie but the fact that his tough persona on the show is linking arms with a standee and going on about how lonely somin must be and taking care of her is so funny. Kookmin really brings out the 'kook' (in JSM's voice) in Kjk.

Also have I told you all how much I love logging on and reading you all's theories and comments on kookmin? Because I do, makes my day. I mean people posts such intellectually thought out theories on here and all that's in my brain is "Jeon jeon and Kook, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" lol:lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I just rewatched the episode where the members and guests had to choose to steal or not to steal items from each other's vans and KJK telling Somin to go to his van and when LKS beats her to it he comes out with a woman's eyeliner. Might be one of the biggest hints to an actual relationship between them we have ever had (?)

• Like 10

They’re really In their feelings over how much input Somin had on this ep :lol: They celebrated the whole week because they thought they were only getting the Somin standee and that’s it... but it didn’t go how they planned. 

Anyway, @Rida Live it also makes me laugh how YJS or somebody else has to cut off Kookie when ever he starts speaking about Somin! Like, what’s the reason for that? :ph34r: They’re coworkers and friends, why can’t they show closeness? I keep repeating the KJK and standee scene. you guys lmaooo I just find it too cute. 

Also, I’ve read some of the K-netz comments about this episode, it seems they’re annoyed with all the guests episodes, it seems they miss only the cast. Maybe if they did one episode a month with only the cast, that will make people happy. 

• Like 12

OMG, sorry to say, but what a bunch of losers. They must have circulated one message in some anti somin group. So many people posted the same exact message, that too one after the other in the comment section. The new comments are all the same. Well, their comments didn't have effect for 3years, so i don't think SBS RM takes them seriously. 

And my blood is boiling that some people actually have the audacity to criticise wookmin and victimise the anti who sent him messages.  

• Like 5