[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 hours ago, darkzerus said:

what in god name are you talking about? sjh couldn't talk about his boyfriend? mc stopped before the news of the boyfriend was publick and heck it was public cause sjh had the initials of his boyfriend painting on her nails. and then she was the one to initiate the loveline again. so you know more than every reporter to know that gary was dating his wife for 3 years? when in reality the only thing they said at the time was that she started working for gary company 3 years ago. gary leave the show for others reasons not because he wanted to married his wife if you watch the episode where they go saying sorry to guest that they treated badly at the last section he talked to yjs and told him the worries that he had. and it was clearly why he left.
sorry for talking about something else but i cant read so much wrong information and said nothing, and mc fans had really good motives to think they were real i means just search gary and sjh pocha picture incident. and then tell me if  any of you see kjk and somin doing that what would you think? or ysc and somin doing that. so please stop comparing mc to chamin loveline is very very different.

Spoiler

sorry, completely different take. i don't know gary or sjh personally, so can't say if they dated. but from all accounts and what i remember of that period, they never did. if you have secret proof that they dated, i am not privy to that. it was not because sjh painted her finger nails with her ceo's initials that people came to know of their relationship. there were papz pics of her dating him and when it was announced, there was a huge scandal. gary had to tweet telling everyone not to feel sorry for him. the rm pd said he hadn't known about sjh dating the ceo even during the last recording and promised there will be gradual changes in their relationship on the show. from whatever i have heard, many shipper fans wanted her to break up with her boyfriend to be with gary. 

i remember people saying at the time of gary's marriage that there were fan pics of gary with his now wife even before he left the show though i haven't come across them. from what has been reported about gary's wife, she was working in his company for 5 years and their romance was so secret that even many of the staff didn't know. so how many years they dated, i don't know.

as for whether he left the show to get married, i feel that could have been a reason too based on the timeline. please check the articles. he left rm, a few months later there were rumours of him looking for wedding halls with some saying the girl was sjh and then he registered his marriage in secret without even a ceremony. don't you think it is weird that gary who spent so many years with the members kept it as a big secret from everyone? so i feel he probably didn't want anyone to find out who he was dating till the announcement. if he was so secretive about his GF till that day, he sure wouldn't have mentioned it on his rm final outing.

my point was not about comparing MC with chanmin or kookmin, but that official couples can become so canon that the celebs involved have to keep it a big secret and suffer when it is revealed. gary got so much hate when he announced his wedding news.

it is not me who talks about chanmin as the new Monday couple, that is how they are referred to in korean articles. they are just beginning as an official couple on RM, so it is still early days to be compared to MC. anyway, we are going off topic, if you want to say anything more about this, you can message me.

• Like 4

I got something kookmin that I think it wasn’t pointed out here. :wub:

On the Kookminrm4 insta, somebody said that when Somin held up her hand showing three fingers to JSJ, you can see KJK look at Somin adoringly and they were right LMAO how I did not catch that I don’t know.  If you go to 22:42 on the newest episode you can see him :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I got something kookmin that I think it wasn’t pointed out here. :wub:

On the Kookminrm4 insta, somebody said that when Somin held up her hand showing three fingers to JSJ, you can see KJK look at Somin adoringly and they were right LMAO how I did not catch that I don’t know.  If you go to 22:42 on the newest episode you can see him :wub:

I did notice it. He was smiling sweetly.

And JSM had an adorable expression on her face. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Somin is at the hospital with extreme fatigue (not related to COVID-19) apparently her schedule has been hard/full this time?? So she may not film Running Man for a while. 

with that being said. I’m extremely sad. 

looks like she going to take 1 month break from RM. oh no, I'm going miss her so much huhu. 

• Sad 4

So sad with Somin news today. Her health more important. Better get rest. Hope she's not under depression cuz her condition in RM look so tired lately but she continue work hard & give the best. Get well soon Somin :bawling: Now I can't imagine 1 month RM without Somin.  

• Sad 4

So where are you guys? The one who said her agency didn't do a thing for her? See? She got sick because of her schedule... She's working out there...

Now.. Don't blame her agency anytime you see fit..  Somin and her agency have a great teamwork..

• Like 2

It is worrisome about somin Is diagnosed for exhaustion, and was advised for a month rest. One month rest seems to be very serious. Usually hospital ask me to rest for a week. A month in somin’s case, it Is quite serious. 

Hope she gets well soon. We will be lacking kookmin moments. Hope they can give us some glimpse of off screen. 

As somin’s fan, it may give haters a lot of advantage that they prefer having running man without her. What if the pd makes it better without her presence, they will make it like it is somin’s fault. It has nothing to do with somin, but maybe the pd has better game concept or guests. People stay home more and tune in. It is going to be interesting for this month for haters to come up with something. Anyway, hope running man will continue to do well. And hope somin will recover well and rested when she comes back. She is a great person who works very hard since she came to running man. She didn’t get award is the sbs’ loss. I hope everyone else will make kookmin closer and stronger. It is just tiny little hope from kookmin shipper. Maybe jong kook would talk about somin’s poems while she is away. 

get well jeon somin. And running man, keep fighting! 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

looks like she going to take 1 month break from RM. oh no, I'm going miss her so much huhu. 

By my calculations we will have at least 3 Somin-less episodes maybe a lil bit more. :tears:

But honestly, with everything that’s going on in the world, it’s important for everyone’s health to be the best possible. Things like extreme fatigue, can lower your immune system and mess with other things. So the more she rests, the better. I’m still gonna miss her though :(

• Like 5

i think her health is the most important thing right now. if she is that exhausted, she requires a lot of healing. let's hope the break help her get lot of rest and care. 

we can't predict how long she is going to be missing in action based on the early reports. we all thought lks wouldn't be there for a long time, but he came back earlier than we expected. they must have already shot for 3 more episodes, so hopefully, she won't be missing in too many episodes.

sometimes, just a bit of rest and break can do wonders for overexhausted people. so, perhaps jsm may recover faster than we expect. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

It dont make sense..somin just shooting running man..i hope they will not kick her from that show..well 1 mth break just cover 2 episode right?they shooting running man every  2 week..its ok then..

Because of the outbreak, I think running man has been doing consecutively when guests are free Up and wanted to continue to Promote and make a living. Then they could take a break later it something gets serious. There are probably a lot of pre recording leftovers. 

I think somin just recover from being sick and drinks a lot made it worse. And getting worried about the book and CF may contribute severe fatigue. It was a bad timing to release the book. And she has to make a living to think of. She thinks a lot. She is very hard on herself. Running man has a long shooting and it is also a lot of work. People like her tends to make others laugh or happy tends to be the most depressed. Because of depression, they want to create positivity to overcome it to help others. Robin Williams said it. Somin has a lot in her mind and very sensitive and very talented and witty. 

hope her families, friends, colleagues and her fans will remind her how awesome she is. She has old soul and very jovial but she has very deep heart. She works so hard and let it out. Sometimes it comes with doubts. She hid it well. That is probably why jong kook is very protective and supportive of her. I think he has more connection to her emotionally besides drinking. He wasn’t her drinking buddy as she is with sechan and Kwangsoo. I think jong kook will be good companion for her recovery since he doesn’t drink and likes to talk a lot. They have similar humour. I am just talking from kookmin shipper fan. May everyone be healthy and happy!!! Stay safe! 

I don’t think they should kick her from the show. That is too cruel. I think netizens know how hard she works. Somin was one of saving grace for running man. I don’t think they will take her for granted. 

• Like 4

She always show us her bright smiles and put cheery face on camera. But her tireness is visible on her face. She has eyebags and dark circles. Hope she can get well soon and have a good rest during this hiatus.

The next RM filming schedule will be in 2 weeks. She may be absent for two episodes but her health is more important. I will wait patiently for her to get healthy and come back to RM.

• Like 5