[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Lol! Just saw on instagram when Jaesuk was calling Somin, on the show he is in. I learnt that Somin was moving to a bigger house finally. After seeing this I immediately remembered last year on SBS award ceremony KJK teased Somin that instead of  calling Kwang Soo to help with her curtain she could have called him. Finally there is an opportunity he can help lol:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Lol! Just saw on instagram when Jaesuk was calling Somin, on the show he is in. I learnt that Somin was moving to a bigger house finally. After seeing this I immediately remembered last year on SBS award ceremony KJK teased Somin that instead of  calling Kwang Soo to help with her curtain she could have called him. Finally there is an opportunity he can help lol:joy:

yes, kjk should keep his promise. :D

the phone call was on may 30 and jsm said she will move the next day. wonder if there was a housewarming party. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, kjk should keep his promise. :D

the phone call was on may 30 and jsm said she will move the next day. wonder if there was a housewarming party. 

He should, even though it is less likely going to mentioned in the next few weeks since they are busy with preparing for fan meetings and such. I hope it comes up since I am sure Jae Suk would love to recognize the fact that Somin Moved to a new place, on the show. Just already want them to talk about a scene similar to what Somin shared about Kwang Soo:blush:, even though she shared it coz there was no romantic feelings between them. I hope either Kwang Soo or Sechan can have a slip up and share such event. And I am sure running man is going to have a housewarming party since they did the same when she first moved earlier. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just curious as to how Kookmin have been inactive recently but suddenly update their IG today. Might be coincidence but I just wonder sometimes how they are thinking of sharing things online around the same time. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Just curious as to how Kookmin have been inactive recently but suddenly update their IG today. Might be coincidence but I just wonder sometimes how they are thinking of sharing things online around the same time. 

i felt the same too. both of them had been inactive on ig. kjk stuck to ig stories without posting anything and jsm did not post anything after the poem though she was online on many days.  so, it was such a nice coincidence. yesterday, when i heard kjk will be leading his team against paul pogba, i was sure he would post a selfie since it is too big a thing for him not to brag about :) but even before he did, jsm posted talking about having shiny/good weather. hmmm....somehow, it reminded me of how she posted about having good weather on his concert day. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Laijan said:

No les sucede a ellos, abren Internet todos los días a la espera de noticias de tipo dispach, donde anuncian una hermosa relación real de Koomin.:wub:

Yup, l wonder what is Dispatch up to nowadays?  We are going to :warning:lose our patience soon :warning:

Heheh, how is that for some drama and color.  ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just watched the preview of MUD's next episode. I don't know why Jong Kook mentioned Somin to Jung Min. I thought he promised handsome friends? Lol, I just can't wait to see the context as to how they are introduced. I don't think at this point Somin is in a relationship, because just recently Yoo Jae Suk wanted to introduce her to Sae Ho. Are they pushing Somin to find someone since she announced that she wants to get married soon on running man? Or does she have someone and they want her to fess it up? Now as a kookmin shipper I just want to see the context and understand it better. And what is weird is that it was Jong Kook that brought her name up, and he was smiling the whole time. Also, the moment Jk mentioned Somin, Haha looked sort of surprised. So now, I am left surprised like HaHa.  ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 3

13 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Acabo de ver la vista previa del próximo episodio de MUD. No sé por qué Jong Kook mencionó a Somin a Jung Min. Pensé que prometió amigos guapos? Lol, simplemente no puedo esperar a ver el contexto de cómo se presentan. No creo que en este momento Somin tenga una relación, porque recientemente Yoo Jae Suk quería presentarle a Sae Ho. ¿Están presionando a Somin para que encuentre a alguien desde que ella anunció que quiere casarse pronto para dirigir al hombre? ¿O tiene a alguien y quiere que lo confiese? Ahora, como remitente de kookmin, solo quiero ver el contexto y entenderlo mejor. Y lo que es extraño es que fue Jong Kook el que mencionó su nombre, y él estaba sonriendo todo el tiempo. Además, en el momento en que Jk mencionó a Somin, Jaja pareció algo sorprendida. Así que ahora, me quedo sorprendido como HaHa. ????

Sad!! 

• Like 1

i will wait for the episode to air. i still think there is something going on between kookmin but if the episode that is going to air convinces me otherwise, i will stop shipping them. or if i feel they don't want to be shipped at this point, then it is better to give them that space. i will watch the episode with as open a mind as i can. :)

• Like 2

Why are you acting like this, guys? We did not start this support knowing that they were real. I started to support this ship because i think they fit together and complement each other. I will continue to support until the relationship of either one is revealed. Spartace has been 9 years, real or not. They still support them. Why do we give up easily?

My support will continue as long as I enjoy seeing them together. Please do not take these relationships very seriously. Yes, I would love them to be real, but if this is not their destiny, let's enjoy the sweet moments we have.
 Also remember that. they are single until their relationship is announced. Maybe they're together, maybe they dont together. we don't know. But we saw it from KwangSoo. Although she had a lover until her relationship was announced, she continued shooting love scenes on program.
 As I said, I would be very happy if they are real, but if they are not, let us continue to enjoy the beautiful moments they make us live. I love this channel, forum and our ship captain. I'm having so much fun. I want to also keep on continuing to comment and make videos until a real press release comes. What's wrong with supporting them in our own way? Please don't give up quickly. And enjoy to our shipment as much as possible :heart:

Edited by himneja
  • Like 9

29 minutes ago, himneja said:

Why are you acting like this, guys? We did not start this support knowing that they were real. I started to support this ship because i think they fit together and complement each other. I will continue to support until the relationship of either one is revealed. Spartace has been 9 years, real or not. They still support them. Why do we give up easily?

My support will continue as long as I enjoy seeing them together. Please do not take these relationships very seriously. Yes, I would love them to be real, but if this is not their destiny, let's enjoy the sweet moments we have.
 Also remember that. they are single until their relationship is announced. Maybe they're together, maybe they dont together. we don't know. But we saw it from KwangSoo. Although she had a lover until her relationship was announced, she continued shooting love scenes on program.
 As I said, I would be very happy if they are real, but if they are not, let us continue to enjoy the beautiful moments they make us live. I love this channel, forum and our ship captain. I'm having so much fun. I want to also keep on continuing to comment and make videos until a real press release comes. What's wrong with supporting them in our own way? Please don't give up quickly. And enjoy to our shipment as much as possible :heart:

Absolutely! Regardless of how big a disappointment we face, i dont think giving up is the answer. Forcing our wish on them is never the aim and i admit that all of us do get quite drawn by our own way of interpreting things. But, no one knows and will know the truth until something is publicly announced. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

i didn't start shipping them because i knew there were others who thought like me. just based on my feeling that there was something going on. will stop shipping them the moment that feeling goes away. it hasn't but if i reach a point where i feel it is no longer there, i will tell you and leave. 

at the moment, for me, the question is not whether i believe in them or not. the question is whether public shipping is something they feel burdensome at this point. kjk used to leave comments on jsm's ig regularly at one point. but now it is much less. their interactions on the show have also lessened. so seems like they are in a phase where they don't want to court attention for whatever reasons which wasn't the case before. logically, if you think about it, the sns interactions were there to show the public they were becoming closer on the show since the show wasn't really giving them that space. now that people know they are close, it could be enough. but perhaps they don't want to be shipped at this point because of all the hate that will bring them on insta and also because the team wants them to take it slow.

i don't do much on my ig account because i know ig is  riskier place where shipping can create more trouble. hats off to all kookmin shippers who do that respectfully. but with the little amount of attention we are giving them, do both kjk and jsm feel it is getting burdensome? the biggest problem is not the general kookmin shippers who are respectful and nice, but a hater account like sominjongkookcouple that just rubs the shipping on their face all the time. 

anyway, we will have some answers next week. so some movement at last.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Episode 456: While Sechan and Somin are presenting I find it odd when the pds focused on jk face for a long time where they talk about relationships . There are many kookmin lowkey moments i just cant pin point it all but im sure that you will see it when u watched the ep (btw the engsub at kshow123 is out YAY) Also im so happy that the amount of hate comments to SM has lessen and I think that kookmin (in 456) interacts more freely than the last “dud” episodes that we had. As a shipper, I also still don’t believe that they are now in a gf-bf status , BUT I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT THEY DO HAVE A “THING” (its so obvious lol even non-shippers can see it)

btw on a side note i am binge watching old episodes and just WOW i just noticed that even before when they dont interact as much as today THE ATTRACTION IS TOO STRONG. I dont know how to tell this but they are always acting like they have a crush on each other :——-)))))))

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

oh and hey somin just posted a pic in insta  

i dont know if the translation is correct but it says “sechan-ang you should take a picture too”

lol is this about that time where kjk takes her picture and upload it, then sechan also post a pic that was taken by kjk :>>>> is she teasing them

sorry for being delulu im just thirsty for some kookmin moments

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Kookminislove and @chimichimichamcham Both your posts are extremely insightful.  The interactions/body language which we have been witnessing in the RM episodes are too d*** obvious for us to ignore (heheh, please excuse my language), and they are still apparent in the latest episode albeit more low key as rightly pointed out by both of you.  The only inconsistent statements/actions are coming from kjk in the recent MUD episodes.  I wonder is it because he has to maintain his role/image as the old bachelor with extreme hobbies/tastes in MUD.  Sure sounds logical. 

As a side note, yjs has been calling jsm in his new show, and now kjk is also calling jsm in MUD, l wonder what are they up to.  Coincidence?  Trying to promote jsm, the actress/variety show entertainer?  Trying to matchmake her? Or is it because they know she is a very sporting person who can take any joke flung at her?  Hmmmm interesting ..... 

• Like 7

In the current episode RM (ep 456) 

1. I found it interesting that it was HaHa who interjected to shut down the promotion of the handcuffs. Usually it’s KJK, and Yu Je Suk who interject  when things start getting a tad bit kinky. The fact that KJK DID NOT interject made my wheels in my mind  turn a tad. And the fact that HaHa did? Hmmmm? 

2. KJK actually made a somewhat defensive posture when questioning So Min. He crossed his arms. And had the somewhat same expression on his face when he teased her. It looked the same, to me, as when he teased her during the SBS award show last year. These two actions to me are telling. 

3. I also noticed, to which another KookMin shipper mentioned, that he asked her in the beginning of the show if she has now an extra room. This, to me, tells me is that he remembers certain details that most peps who visit only a few times wouldn’t. For example, I have some friends who have come maybe twice or once before to my house still have to be oriented to where the bathroom is. Either he has visited her old home more x (could be with other members), or she told him the layout of her new home outside of RM. Either way it speaks volumes that they are getting closer. :wub: 

I also agree with @Kookminislove and @Benji D about the current or preview of  the MUD episode. To me it looked like a promotion for So Min and for her play girl character. The, RM, members do act a certain way sometimes. To me it looked too scripted.

RM, unfortunately, won’t be on tv forever so I agree that KJK is helping her by promoting her on his other show. Another idea is that he is introducing her name to his mother. There are so many actors and actresses in Korea that it could be a way to put her name out there in order for his mother to remember her. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2