Quantcast

I wouldnt worry about them pushing kwangmin. The most recent episode literally just teased him about how he treats his gf. The one moment during Lee Sangyeob and Im Soohyangs guesting was a throwaway comment about their outfits being couple look more than them ever being a possible couple.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Theres no reason to be discouraged by the fact that theyve lessened the more obvious interactions. We know how much they can do, they literally were off in the corner during.shooting, sitting next to each other and chatting. We know there wasnt any huge shift in their relationship to something negative. Not to mention in the past they would not have any moments positive or negative with each other for months. She used to be uncomfortable as hell with him even though she wanted them to be closer. The little we see on occsssion is still at least once a week right? Then their relationship is still positive.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

The Kookmin ship in my opinion might just turn out to be real. I started noticing this when I first saw them interact during RM 372. There was a part where KJK's showed how he shows his interest to a girl. Everybody made fun of his style, including YJS and LKS but notice the reaction of the 3 ladies that are on that episode. Bomi and SJH both  had that "eeww" reaction clearly indicating that they are not the lovey-dovey sweet type of ladies. So Min on the otherhand, reacted differently and was the type who like to be swept off her feet with such messages. KJK's style perfectly matches that of So Min's which is funny and weird because they have a polar opposite personalities. Given KJK's personality, he's an alpha-male type who is very , very shy and sweet inside. His personality has been proven by his colleagues as well as interviews that he's made over the years. Even the answers he had during his guesting on Healing Camp a few years ago reveals the kind of personality he has including how he handles his lovelife. He's a very shy guy who will keep things to himself (remember the comment made by Gary that KJK is like a "rock")unless the girl would send overtures or show interest on him directly. Now, you might be wondering why I highlighted these things. It's simply because, the coffee date that everyone learned on RM 441 happened because So Min was the one who initiated it. She sent a text asking him out which from the looks of it completely rattled the Sparta thus he ended up asking LKS to come over. Her direct approach is what likely caused KJK to react like this on SNS. His interest have definitely pique on her as to whether that's just plain interest or more is something that nobody here can answer unless you're personally close with both of them. The small things that everyone is pointing out like a hawk on RM are just an after effect as they've become closer to each other. Also, it's likely the reason behind why we see KJK reacting and posting comments on So Min's instagram . This is definitely something that you don't see from him as he tends to be very reserve. They look perfect, right? but I'll try to drag everyone's delusions to the ground. We don't know whether or not KJK will have the guts to show his affection and try to make a run for So Min given the age gap but one thing I'm pretty sure of is if KJK decides to go for it, he'll be very happy with So Min's response. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, weezing said:

The Kookmin ship in my opinion might just turn out to be real. I started noticing this when I first saw them interact during RM 372. There was a part where KJK's showed how he shows his interest to a girl. Everybody made fun of his style, including YJS and LKS but notice the reaction of the 3 ladies that are on that episode. Bomi and SJH both  had that "eeww" reaction clearly indicating that they are not the lovey-dovey sweet type of ladies. So Min on the otherhand, reacted differently and was the type who like to be swept off her feet with such messages. KJK's style perfectly matches that of So Min's which is funny and weird because they have a polar opposite personalities. Given KJK's personality, he's an alpha-male type who is very , very shy and sweet inside. His personality has been proven by his colleagues as well as interviews that he's made over the years. Even the answers he had during his guesting on Healing Camp a few years ago reveals the kind of personality he has including how he handles his lovelife. He's a very shy guy who will keep things to himself (remember the comment made by Gary that KJK is like a "rock")unless the girl would send overtures or show interest on him directly. Now, you might be wondering why I highlighted these things. It's simply because, the coffee date that everyone learned on RM 441 happened because So Min was the one who initiated it. She sent a text asking him out which from the looks of it completely rattled the Sparta thus he ended up asking LKS to come over. Her direct approach is what likely caused KJK to react like this on SNS. His interest have definitely pique on her as to whether that's just plain interest or more is something that nobody here can answer unless you're personally close with both of them. The small things that everyone is pointing out like a hawk on RM are just an after effect as they've become closer to each other. Also, it's likely the reason behind why we see KJK reacting and posting comments on So Min's instagram . This is definitely something that you don't see from him as he tends to be very reserve. They look perfect, right? but I'll try to drag everyone's delusions to the ground. We don't know whether or not KJK will have the guts to show his affection and try to make a run for So Min given the age gap but one thing I'm pretty sure of is if KJK decides to go for it, he'll be very happy with So Min's response. :D

This is my exact opinion on them. Hes super shy and Somin will have to initiate for it to ever happen. The coffee date knowing him definitely sturred feelings on his side at least a little since he so rarely interacts with women

• Like 5

Lol! Just saw on instagram when Jaesuk was calling Somin, on the show he is in. I learnt that Somin was moving to a bigger house finally. After seeing this I immediately remembered last year on SBS award ceremony KJK teased Somin that instead of  calling Kwang Soo to help with her curtain she could have called him. Finally there is an opportunity he can help lol:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Lol! Just saw on instagram when Jaesuk was calling Somin, on the show he is in. I learnt that Somin was moving to a bigger house finally. After seeing this I immediately remembered last year on SBS award ceremony KJK teased Somin that instead of  calling Kwang Soo to help with her curtain she could have called him. Finally there is an opportunity he can help lol:joy:

yes, kjk should keep his promise. :D

the phone call was on may 30 and jsm said she will move the next day. wonder if there was a housewarming party. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, kjk should keep his promise. :D

the phone call was on may 30 and jsm said she will move the next day. wonder if there was a housewarming party. 

He should, even though it is less likely going to mentioned in the next few weeks since they are busy with preparing for fan meetings and such. I hope it comes up since I am sure Jae Suk would love to recognize the fact that Somin Moved to a new place, on the show. Just already want them to talk about a scene similar to what Somin shared about Kwang Soo:blush:, even though she shared it coz there was no romantic feelings between them. I hope either Kwang Soo or Sechan can have a slip up and share such event. And I am sure running man is going to have a housewarming party since they did the same when she first moved earlier. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just curious as to how Kookmin have been inactive recently but suddenly update their IG today. Might be coincidence but I just wonder sometimes how they are thinking of sharing things online around the same time. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Just curious as to how Kookmin have been inactive recently but suddenly update their IG today. Might be coincidence but I just wonder sometimes how they are thinking of sharing things online around the same time. 

i felt the same too. both of them had been inactive on ig. kjk stuck to ig stories without posting anything and jsm did not post anything after the poem though she was online on many days.  so, it was such a nice coincidence. yesterday, when i heard kjk will be leading his team against paul pogba, i was sure he would post a selfie since it is too big a thing for him not to brag about :) but even before he did, jsm posted talking about having shiny/good weather. hmmm....somehow, it reminded me of how she posted about having good weather on his concert day. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Something to make us smile ..... 

Thanks @Bibie Hartini  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

No les sucede a ellos, abren Internet todos los días a la espera de noticias de tipo dispach, donde anuncian una hermosa relación real de Koomin.:wub:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Laijan said:

No les sucede a ellos, abren Internet todos los días a la espera de noticias de tipo dispach, donde anuncian una hermosa relación real de Koomin.:wub:

Yup, l wonder what is Dispatch up to nowadays?  We are going to :warning:lose our patience soon :warning:

Heheh, how is that for some drama and color.  ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just watched the preview of MUD's next episode. I don't know why Jong Kook mentioned Somin to Jung Min. I thought he promised handsome friends? Lol, I just can't wait to see the context as to how they are introduced. I don't think at this point Somin is in a relationship, because just recently Yoo Jae Suk wanted to introduce her to Sae Ho. Are they pushing Somin to find someone since she announced that she wants to get married soon on running man? Or does she have someone and they want her to fess it up? Now as a kookmin shipper I just want to see the context and understand it better. And what is weird is that it was Jong Kook that brought her name up, and he was smiling the whole time. Also, the moment Jk mentioned Somin, Haha looked sort of surprised. So now, I am left surprised like HaHa.  ????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Acabo de ver la vista previa del próximo episodio de MUD. No sé por qué Jong Kook mencionó a Somin a Jung Min. Pensé que prometió amigos guapos? Lol, simplemente no puedo esperar a ver el contexto de cómo se presentan. No creo que en este momento Somin tenga una relación, porque recientemente Yoo Jae Suk quería presentarle a Sae Ho. ¿Están presionando a Somin para que encuentre a alguien desde que ella anunció que quiere casarse pronto para dirigir al hombre? ¿O tiene a alguien y quiere que lo confiese? Ahora, como remitente de kookmin, solo quiero ver el contexto y entenderlo mejor. Y lo que es extraño es que fue Jong Kook el que mencionó su nombre, y él estaba sonriendo todo el tiempo. Además, en el momento en que Jk mencionó a Somin, Jaja pareció algo sorprendida. Así que ahora, me quedo sorprendido como HaHa. ????

Sad!! 

• Like 1

i will wait for the episode to air. i still think there is something going on between kookmin but if the episode that is going to air convinces me otherwise, i will stop shipping them. or if i feel they don't want to be shipped at this point, then it is better to give them that space. i will watch the episode with as open a mind as i can. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why are you acting like this, guys? We did not start this support knowing that they were real. I started to support this ship because i think they fit together and complement each other. I will continue to support until the relationship of either one is revealed. Spartace has been 9 years, real or not. They still support them. Why do we give up easily?

My support will continue as long as I enjoy seeing them together. Please do not take these relationships very seriously. Yes, I would love them to be real, but if this is not their destiny, let's enjoy the sweet moments we have.
 Also remember that. they are single until their relationship is announced. Maybe they're together, maybe they dont together. we don't know. But we saw it from KwangSoo. Although she had a lover until her relationship was announced, she continued shooting love scenes on program.
 As I said, I would be very happy if they are real, but if they are not, let us continue to enjoy the beautiful moments they make us live. I love this channel, forum and our ship captain. I'm having so much fun. I want to also keep on continuing to comment and make videos until a real press release comes. What's wrong with supporting them in our own way? Please don't give up quickly. And enjoy to our shipment as much as possible :heart:

Edited by himneja
  • Like 8

29 minutes ago, himneja said:

Why are you acting like this, guys? We did not start this support knowing that they were real. I started to support this ship because i think they fit together and complement each other. I will continue to support until the relationship of either one is revealed. Spartace has been 9 years, real or not. They still support them. Why do we give up easily?

My support will continue as long as I enjoy seeing them together. Please do not take these relationships very seriously. Yes, I would love them to be real, but if this is not their destiny, let's enjoy the sweet moments we have.
 Also remember that. they are single until their relationship is announced. Maybe they're together, maybe they dont together. we don't know. But we saw it from KwangSoo. Although she had a lover until her relationship was announced, she continued shooting love scenes on program.
 As I said, I would be very happy if they are real, but if they are not, let us continue to enjoy the beautiful moments they make us live. I love this channel, forum and our ship captain. I'm having so much fun. I want to also keep on continuing to comment and make videos until a real press release comes. What's wrong with supporting them in our own way? Please don't give up quickly. And enjoy to our shipment as much as possible :heart:

Absolutely! Regardless of how big a disappointment we face, i dont think giving up is the answer. Forcing our wish on them is never the aim and i admit that all of us do get quite drawn by our own way of interpreting things. But, no one knows and will know the truth until something is publicly announced. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

i didn't start shipping them because i knew there were others who thought like me. just based on my feeling that there was something going on. will stop shipping them the moment that feeling goes away. it hasn't but if i reach a point where i feel it is no longer there, i will tell you and leave. 

at the moment, for me, the question is not whether i believe in them or not. the question is whether public shipping is something they feel burdensome at this point. kjk used to leave comments on jsm's ig regularly at one point. but now it is much less. their interactions on the show have also lessened. so seems like they are in a phase where they don't want to court attention for whatever reasons which wasn't the case before. logically, if you think about it, the sns interactions were there to show the public they were becoming closer on the show since the show wasn't really giving them that space. now that people know they are close, it could be enough. but perhaps they don't want to be shipped at this point because of all the hate that will bring them on insta and also because the team wants them to take it slow.

i don't do much on my ig account because i know ig is  riskier place where shipping can create more trouble. hats off to all kookmin shippers who do that respectfully. but with the little amount of attention we are giving them, do both kjk and jsm feel it is getting burdensome? the biggest problem is not the general kookmin shippers who are respectful and nice, but a hater account like sominjongkookcouple that just rubs the shipping on their face all the time. 

anyway, we will have some answers next week. so some movement at last.

• Like 2
  • Love 1