Quantcast

Guys !! Somin just ended her IG live !! Many oppas watch her live !!! Lee kwang soo , ji suk jin , kim ji seok and our man KIM JONG KOOK !! From what i understood.. ps: jiseok leave a lot of comments ! As well KJK ^^ 

- somin talked about food 

- greetings them LKS,KJK,JSJ and jiseok

- she sang kjk's songs !!! LOVEABLE AND ONE MAN 

- kjk gave her a feedback regarding her singing ~ 

- kjk doing his gym time while watching somin ig live.

- he constantly leaving comment and tease her !! 

- somin asked him to " just go workout oppa " and " oppa are u doing exercise while watch my live ? " 

I do screenshot all KJK comments on Somin ig live. But idk how to post here

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

10 minutes ago, Akuma Drifters said:

Guys !! Somin just ended her IG live !! Many oppas watch her live !!! Lee kwang soo , ji suk jin , kim ji seok and our man KIM JONG KOOK !! From what i understood.. ps: jiseok leave a lot of comments ! As well KJK ^^ 

- somin talked about food 

- greetings them LKS,KJK,JSJ and jiseok

- she sang kjk's songs !!! LOVEABLE AND ONE MAN 

- kjk gave her a feedback regarding her singing ~ 

- kjk doing his gym time while watching somin ig live.

- he constantly leaving comment and tease her !! 

- somin asked him to " just go workout oppa " and " oppa are u doing exercise while watch my live ? " 

I do screenshot all KJK comments on Somin ig live. But idk how to post here

Wow. Thanks for the translations!! She was so happy everytime KJK leave comments. And kim jiseok was the first one who posted and then suddenly KJK also leave comment almost the same time with LKS but JSM only noticed LKS  but then he leave comments again and JSM was so happy when he found out KJK was watching her live. My heart was fluttering the whole time even though I do not understand any single thing.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Oh my heart!!!!! I'm so sad I missed the live! Thanks for the links - she looked so happy and adorable :wub:

KJK focusing on JSM instead of his workout huh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm living for this! 

Yass ! Even leaving comments so many ♡♡♡ aigoo my hearteuu. And he kept leave this one sentence like boooo and somin replied by talking about it. 

Jongkook - booo "something something"

Somin - booo hahaha jongkook oppa keep saying boo. Oppa just do your exercise XD 

She also told her manager?or the unnie in front of her. Saying jongkook kept leaving comments on my ig live unnie *laugh* 

Oh yaa at the early.. she talked about food and mentioned kjk name as well. Maybe about he doesnt like that food ?or not satisfied. Cause before she mentioned kjk. She also mentioned other rm members name like sjh unnie - like the food but seems like the food that somin recommend.. kjk doesnt like it (??) And she added.. what should i do...  ( it seems like she wants all rm members to like her recommend food but that person not fan of it :3 ) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Someone uploaded the full video:

She was so amused by KJK's teasing ㅋㅋㅋ he kept "booing" her going 우~~~~~~ (ooooooooh) and she even repeated it herself haha

Waking up to read that Kookmin were interacting on Social Media again, just makes my day :love::love:

Seriously whether they are together or just really good friends who are getting along, I am liking it so far. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

woah, what is happening? the gym fanatic had to be reminded by jsm to go work out? ahem...ahem a woman who can distract kjk from gym!

kjk and jsm may be friends but this sure looks like public flirting to me. kjk supposedly wants to set up jsm with other men but whenever jsm is having a sweet moment with a 'hot' man, kjk swoops in. jsm was talking sweetly to kjs and then kjk had to comment. kjk just came in, distracted jsm from following up her conversation with her other male friends, kept on watching her ig and interacting with her until almost the end. after she talked about jack, she immediately laughed and said, 'kim jong kook, go and exercise'. kjk kept on bugging her and teasing her and the only encouraging comment he gave was when she sang HIS songs. what do you make of all this? this man WANTS her attention and even his GYM can wait!!!

kookmin are so confusing but funny! it was cute to hear jsm calling kjk by his name.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Waking up to read that Kookmin were interacting on Social Media again, just makes my day :love::love:

Seriously whether they are together or just really good friends who are getting along, I am liking it so far. 

I agree, and want to add that whatever their current status is as friends or more, it's obvious that he ADORES her and she enjoys his attention and teasing. Like I think that is indisputable at this stage? 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

what do you make of all this? this man WANTS her attention and even his GYM can wait!!!

kookmin are so confusing but funny! it was cute to hear jsm calling kjk by his name.

He was totally initiating things when JSM was minding her own business and having a live for the fans.  :lol: somebody just can't help himself! 

On another note, it's lovely that a few of her Oppa friends joined her live and commented. She was so excited to see them before KJK took up all her attention hehe.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

After reading some translations on Instagram by Somin fans, I was quite surprised Somin openly asked Jong Kook oppa to coffee. This is so interesting because she didn't ask other oppa's who commented on her Live IG to hang out sometime at all, she just gave them a shout out but she didn't offer to meet. Such, a very hyped weird couple, and I am not complaining, I like this kind of flirting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

After reading some translations on Instagram by Somin fans, I was quite surprised Somin openly asked Jong Kook oppa to coffee. This is so interesting because she didn't ask other oppa's who commented on her Live IG to hang out sometime at all, she just gave them a shout out but she didn't offer to meet. Such, a very hyped weird couple, and I am not complaining, I like this kind of flirting. 

really??? :wub::wub:

• Like 1

They really are enjoying all this fans attention...they really don't care to show they are friends....

At this point it is clear they are good friends for sure...but at the same time it is worrying me at little because they will never go public with their relationships...SoMin and KJ are very private people so it seems they are interacting this way just to show off they are only friends and nothing more...:mellow:...to calm down rumors....

This situation can end to something like happened with KwangMin...where SoMin or Jk JK can end with someone else and only used this "couple vibe" to distract attention of what is really happening in their lifes...

Whatever happens...we have to enjoy this cute little interactions between them!!!!

• Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan