[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

That seemed okay on Running Man.

YJS: I felt bad cause I tried to get her with Jo Seho but he didn't want It

Somin: That annoyed me don't most people often just say that sounds okay for the sake of broadcast?

KJK: My turn was with Jongmin who seemed down to date but she didn't like him.

She doesn't like either cause she wants a good singer. She also is known to like KJKs music seems on the Running Man side it was more for fun moments on their shows than to actually set stuff up

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

In the introduction segment's clip of the upcoming episode, after somin was given the choice of saeho or jongmin, she said, 'I like someone who can sing well'. I mean, can it be more obvious? Hello jongkook oppa? Either they are playing with words here with something known between these two.. or even if we assume that there is nothing between the two, i think if oppa doesnt initiate now and keeps on pushing her to date other people(even if not serious) then god knows! Cause from what i can see, somin through her words normally comes very honest about her preferences. But, i hope its something known between them. Lol..more things to see in the episode i am yet to watch.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Spoiler

I am waiting for MUD episode, because for running man, it seemed as though it was rather a joke within the cast. I also just saw that Somin's name was trending 3rd on Naver just now, which means that MUD is just airing. Also saw jong min's name trending too on top 20. From Running man I understand that Somin rejected Jong Min, but I can't help but wonder the context behind it. Both for running man and MUD Somin seems to be trending for this topic, I guess it was successful if Jong Kook and Jae Suk's goal was to give her attention, because it is damn working. I mean give attention to her character in the show, which recently is less used since there is no male guest on recent episodes. I am secretly waiting for male guests to appear so that I can see Somin wear funny looking makeup, which I am sure will make her look more cute. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

On today's running man episode, I was surprised when both Jk and SM were eliminated together with In Ha when they played the second game.On the First Somin said something and then In Ha stood and second round Both JK and In Ha answered at the same time. Such coincidence that surprised me too 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hmp said:

People who watched MUD today said...

Many people  :  kjk and jsm are really really really close.

A few people :  oh my god kjk and jsm have something?? Are they dating? 

So, if  you are kookmin shipper, you have to see the program. :)

My heart just skipped a beat. I am more impatient to watch this ep now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Could you please  tell @Hmp what happened?  what is this?

이어 김종민은 전소민과 통화하며 활짝 웃어 눈길을 끌었다. 하지만 전소민은 김종국에게 관심을 갖는 듯한 멘트를 보냈고, 이에 김종민은 "뭐야"라며 두 사람의 관계에 의아함을 보여 웃음을 안겼다.

• Like 2

i am yet to watch the mud cut but this is from the video and the news articles. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/8889456

if i am not mistaken with my translate, the sbs cut from ugly duckling talks about a love triangle between kjk, kjm and jsm. 

video title is "Kim Jong-min X, Jeon So-min X, Kim Jong-kook, suspecting a love triangle while connecting to a blind date!"

Kim Jong-kook made a phone call to introduce Jeon to Kim Jong-min, and when Jeon So-min said she would contact Kim Jong-kook when she hung up, Kim Jong-min asks, "What's the relationship between the two?"

another news article says when jsm hung up she asked kjk what he was doing that day and that she would contact him next time which made kjm curious about their relationship.

this could be the reason behind knetz comments. for kim jong min to wonder at the kjk-jsm relationship, either they must be very very very close or they must have something going on. 

let's not jump the gun and wait for further news. either it is an effect for the program or this is not exactly kjk's attempts to find another man for jsm. kjk can later clarify there is nothing going on between them but the video title is this and kjm who must know kjk quite a bit thinks there is something suspicious in their relationship.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

Guys... I just watched MUD phone call segment. Got a little heartbroken :bawling: because haha said something along with 'there's nothing about them, they're just so close' i thought i could trust haha dang it. But then jongkook look a bit flustered? I don't know what's going on anymore. And before that when haha asked jongkook jongmin about dating celeb, jongkook said 난 별로. Like he's not interested in dating celeb anymore. I'm like :tears:

But the way the show left that scene as a cliffhanger is so strange as well.  And also in the beginning before JK introduces Somin, the whole conversation was centered around talking about their looks as far as I could fathom, there was competition for looks, so I thought maybe he wanted to show off he is close to a celeb. Because if you watch that cut you could see HaHa also trying to call Somin on his phone, but JK without any hesitation calls her instead. Hmmm... And just the way JK was laughing the whole time and his face being so red, I was actually so flustered as to what was funny, coz no one else was laughing as hard as he was, to some degree others were laughing so loud but they didn't seem to have that red face. I guess from the way they left it on this episode, there might be that lunch date that all of them will meet at and we will have to see. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK big fail hahahhaha

LOL Big Fail indeed.:joy: The only one driving it was HAHA lol. This scene was so short that I felt so disappointed, I wanted to see every microsecond of that conversation with Somin :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

Guys... I just watched MUD phone call segment. Got a little heartbroken :bawling: because haha said something along with 'there's nothing about them, they're just so close' i thought i could trust haha dang it. But then jongkook look a bit flustered? I don't know what's going on anymore. And before that when haha asked jongkook jongmin about dating celeb, jongkook said 난 별로. Like he's not interested in dating celeb anymore. I'm like :tears:

Well for now like Haha said there is nothing really going on between Somin and Jongkook. Yes they are very close but they are not togheter.  Which is fine because they have to know each other first before imagining anything between them. Sometimes i feel like we want them to admit that they are togheter or that there is something going on between when they are not yet in this stage in their relationship. 

And yes KJK said that he's not interested in dating a celebrity but that is his way of thinking now and it can change later. No one knows what the future holds.

Also, Lets not forget that if they get togheter and things go wrong, it will create discomfort for the whole team. So they have to really know each other and have real and strong feelings before they get togheter.  

So lets just enjoy their relationship now and we will see what the future holds for them. Wheter they get togheter or not i just hope for them to find love and hapiness.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Jennkd said:

Well for now like Haha said there is nothing really going on between Somin and Jongkook. Yes they are very close but they are not togheter.  Which is fine because they have to know each other first before imagining anything between them. Sometimes i feel like we want them to admit that they are togheter or that there is something going on between when they are not yet in this stage in their relationship. 

And yes KJK said that he's not interested in dating a celebrity but that is his way of thinking now and it can change later. No one knows what the future holds.

Also, Lets not forget that if they get togheter and things go wrong, it will create discomfort for the whole team. So they have to really know each other and have real and strong feelings before they get togheter.  

So lets just enjoy their relationship now and we will see what the future holds for them. Wheter they get togheter or not i just hope for them to find love and hapiness.

I agree completely ^^ 

We don't know what stage they're at, and also these people are entertainers. As the MC at the SBS awards show last year, Jongkook as the MC was still teasing the Kwangmin loveline even tho he would have known that Kwangsoo was already attached and would be announcing it the next day! 

Nothing is settled until and unless either one of them confirms dating news with other folks. So I will continue enjoying their interactions till then and maybe even after that ^^ (in all honesty as a former Kwangmin shipper, I still enjoy their interactions - though as friends now). 

• Like 6

At the very least we know the person of the opposite gender each other are closest to or at the least hanging out with most is each other. If they were actually going to set Somin up they wouldn't do it on a show. So I came out of this double death grip week actually happy.

I didn't think they were dating at least just yet but their relationship is very positive

• Like 5

honestly, before watching MUD subbed, i was puzzled about their relationship status. seeing them discuss kjm on rm made me wonder more about what was happening.

but after watching MUD subbed, i feel more reassured. there is a lot that wasn't aired, so kjm must have heard more of kjk-jsm talk than we got to hear. so it need not be just 'what are you doing today?i will call you later' which raised his suspicion. kjm knows kjk really well. he knows kjk doesn't meet female colleagues alone outside, so he must have wondered who jsm was to ask kjk so casually what he was doing that day and for kjk to readily agree. i wonder if this episode was shot on may 22 after kjk's penthouse performance. kjk says he is decked up because he has a performance and the white shirt he wears is similar to this. byul and haha meet jsm for the caliphash event on may 24, so i think it could be around the period. perhaps yjs asked se ho about jsm after he heard about this blind date set up from the others. 

so kjk had a performance in the morning, then mud shoot and lunch with the others and yet when jsm called, he looked ready to meet her that evening. the way i interpret her statement is 'call me when you are done with it and we will meet' which sounds quite intimate. what is funny is how kjk always meets or wants to meet jsm in public to introduce her to other men but the people around him always suspect kjk to have feelings for jsm. first it was yjs asking if kjk wanted a loveline with jsm when he met her for the coffee date with good-looking friends in tow and now it is kjm suspecting kjk to have something going on with jsm. it shows his close friends think it is out of character for kjk to respond to female colleagues's calls to meet outside the show.

i saw kjk toying with the phone a couple of times before they introduced the topic of calling jsm. he picked up her number to dial pretty fast. haha's first words to kjk after he mentions jsm are to call her over which makes jong min look surprised at how suddenly things are moving. when kjk was about to call jsm, he asks haha, "should i give her a normal call instead of video call?" i mean doing a normal call would be the right thing to do, right? it's your female colleague and you don't know where she is or if she is willing to take a video call. that means he must be used to video calling her to wonder about what he should do before the camera. he also got really red in the face a while into the conversation even when the topics were not really funny.

in conclusion: their relationship is really close. jsm talks really cutely to kjk and kjk's explanation about why he called her out of the blue is so casual. he just mentions that he is with haha, byul and jong min. it may have been edited out, he didn't mention much about him shooting for mud and jong min being a guest there. either he had already messaged her saying he was shooting for mud which could be one reason why jsm asked jong min who he was when he started talking to her.  from the conversation, it looks like kjk is closer to jsm than haha. also, comparing jsm's calls to yjs and kjk, i found a lot of difference between the way yjs talked to jsm and kjk talked to her. yjs also called jsm when he was doing a show but he was afraid to disturb her when she was busy. kjk, on the other hand, talks more casually to jsm and more authoritatively in how  he does not  look worried about disturbing her during her free time. not just that, jsm asks kjk indirectly if they can meet that day which definitely shows a closer relationship. her language may be formal, but the way she talked to him is more casual.

we can't predict where this is going. but if kjk wants a relationship to develop naturally, i would say they are going about it the right way. they hang out on off days and both are single and looking for love. 

as a kjk fan, i was so charmed by him in this episode. he is amazingly courteous and sweet and showed so much concern for byul. whoever the girl is and i hope it is jsm, hope she keeps him happy. he is an old-fashioned man brought up by his strict father and may have values belonging to an older generation and is perhaps set in his ways, but looks like he will make a great husband. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4