[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I wish they hadn't panned to Jaesuk and Sechan after the dance, as we missed out on seeing the start of kookmin hugging. The funny thing is that when the PD cuts back to kookmin, the 2 looked like they were in a world of their own - Haha had to come over to them for his congratulatory hug LOL. Also I love how when JSM went for a high 5 after the 2nd finish, KJK clasped her hand to pull her in for a hug; that hand on her head made it look even more cozy and warm!:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I'm a lurker here but loving this couple! I agree that they've dialled it down quite a bit in recent weeks, probably because people started noticing the little things. From their IG banter to people making Instagram couple pages, its not impossible that they've seen the videos of themselves and decided to tone it down so that they don't draw attention. However it's the little things like holding her hair while hugging her, interlacing their fingers when they high five, KJK sitting beside her when he arrived in the dressing room, the subtle looks, their way of speaking to one another that still stand out despite their efforts. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just wanted to add some small details, that I saw, during the current episode of RM. Although we only saw few interactions between them they are actually quite telling. 

1. KJK is known to be rather of a germ phobe ie, he shy always from peps who are sick. I think a few years ago they commented about it. He can’t stand getting sick. Either he is getting mellow with age or? :phew: 

Ie. In RM’s episodes of last week and this one, SM was sick. My respects because she was/is a total pro. 

2. During the dance practice KJK was in his element. Usually logically thinking takes a side step when you have an euphoric rush. When he grabbed SM’s head?! That’s def not logically thinking...

3. SM is  getting quite chummy with HaHa. This is a new. She is using him as a buffer because he’s married most likely. SM is closer to Se Chan and LKS, but they aren’t married. AND HaHa is one of KJK’s closest friends. They have become quite a trio which is a dynamic that is quite interesting. 

Details that make you go hmmmm? B)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

hello, really in this episode did not see much, but it shows that he did not like to see it blue. In his first hug HaHa joined the hug but K did not hug him, he was very busy hugging JSM, and the did not hug him, he was very busy hugging JSM, The poor man stayed with his arm in the air waiting for his hug, then when KJK was wrong, he decided to dance with the next couple again with JSM. And then he hugs it again, a hug that is becoming a custom since we have seen it three times between them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, nrbrown said:

Just wanted to add some small details, that I saw, during the current episode of RM. Although we only saw few interactions between them they are actually quite telling. 

1. KJK is known to be rather of a germ phobe ie, he shy always from peps who are sick. I think a few years ago they commented about it. He can’t stand getting sick. Either he is getting mellow with age or? :phew: 

Ie. In RM’s episodes of last week and this one, SM was sick. My respects because she was/is a total pro. 

2. During the dance practice KJK was in his element. Usually logically thinking takes a side step when you have an euphoric rush. When he grabbed SM head?! That’s def not logically thinking...

3. SM is  getting quite chummy with HaHa. This is a new. She is using him as a buffer because he’s married most likely. SM is closer to Se Chan and LKS, but they aren’t married. AND HaHa is one of KJK’s closest friends. They have become quite a trio which is a dynamic that is quite interesting. 

Details that make you go hmmmm? B)

That was pretty insightful. . :thumbsup:

1. you are right. kjk usually keeps away from people who have a cold since he catches cold very easily in summers. jsm was not keeping well for the last two episodes and here is kjk casually hugging her and trying to pull her to his chest. 

2. RIP logical thinking. perhaps he tried to do what he did in the tofu episode, hug and pull her to his chest, but she moved past him because she saw it coming ;) 

these moments where they have euphoric celebrations make the cautious kjk take a backseat and he is in his element, warm and expressive with his affection. in moments like these, it is jsm whose brain works faster. she pulls away or unclasps her hands slowly from his when holds them for long. when she goes back though, you see her cheeks all flushed. after this hug, when she goes to sit near haha, you can see the happiness on her face. they are so cute!!!

3.  love the trio. you are right. haha  acts as a buffer these days. whenever kjk and jsm are teamed up, haha will be the third member on the team. on sns too, it is these three who have the most interactions. jsm recently started following byul , so the friendship is deepening. it also reminded me of what kjk said about his girl having to be friends with both haha and lks.

from black kook, kjk is turning into rainbow kook. the lovely pastel shades he wears in the openings suit him. in MUD, he was wearing a colourful tshirt on a regular day out. when he came to the dressing room for make up in this episode, i was surprised to see him wearing a pink shirt. i have seen him wear shirts like those in white, grey and yellow, but never in pink. so it looks like it is not only jsm who had her spring.

it was also nice to see kjk admiring the clouds in his recent ig story. kjk in his ig usually doesn't admire anything other than his gym equipment. :)  i was scratching my head trying to remember if i have seen him admire native korean scenery before.  i missed RM for some years, so can't say what happened there. but when he catches sight of the sea in Dragon brothers, i have heard him catch a breath. still, going as far as admiring the clouds on the way,  that is a new.

i am honestly worried.  the colors, the clouds ... what is next? couplets? :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

That was pretty insightful. . :thumbsup:

1. you are right. kjk usually keeps away from people who have a cold since he catches cold very easily in summers. jsm was not keeping well for the last two episodes and here is kjk casually hugging her and trying to pull her to his chest. 

2. RIP logical thinking. perhaps he tried to do what he did in the tofu episode, hug and pull her to his chest, but she moved past him because she saw it coming ;) 

these moments where they have euphoric celebrations make the cautious kjk take a backseat and he is in his element, warm and expressive with his affection. in moments like these, it is jsm whose brain works faster. she pulls away or unclasps her hands slowly from his when holds them for long. when she goes back though, you see her cheeks all flushed. after this hug, when she goes to sit near haha, you can see the happiness on her face. they are so cute!!!

3.  love the trio. you are right. haha  acts as a buffer these days. whenever kjk and jsm are teamed up, haha will be the third member on the team. on sns too, it is these three who have the most interactions. jsm recently started following byul , so the friendship is deepening. it also reminded me of what kjk said about his girl having to be friends with both haha and lks.

from black kook, kjk is turning into rainbow kook. the lovely pastel shades he wears in the openings suit him. in MUD, he was wearing a colourful tshirt on a regular day out. when he came to the dressing room for make up in this episode, i was surprised to see him wearing a pink shirt. i have seen him wear shirts like those in white, grey and yellow, but never in pink. so it looks like it is not only jsm who had her spring.

it was also nice to see kjk admiring the clouds in his recent ig story. kjk in his ig usually doesn't admire anything other than his gym equipment. :)  i was scratching my head trying to remember if i have seen him admire native korean scenery before.  i missed RM for some years, so can't say what happened there. but when he catches sight of the sea in Dragon brothers, i have heard him catch a breath. still, going as far as admiring the clouds on the way,  that is a new.

i am honestly worried.  the colors, the clouds ... what is next? couplets? :P

So insightful, I have also noticed Somin and HAHA's closeness. And when we talk about Jong Kook wanting his girl having to be friends with his friends, now that I look back on the date that Somin initiated lol, I just thought maybe it wasn't Somin getting introduced to potential boyfriends but to Jong Kook's friends. Having Kwang Soo who is also a close friend to Somin does help lighten the mood, in deed. Probably not the case from where they were with their relationship at the time, but my delulu mind wants to think that lol :rolleyes:

But, one thing that I just wanted to get out of my chest is that, Jong Kook made plans last year that he would love to get married by this year's fall or winter. Winter passed already, Summer is going to pass by so quick, can't wait to see Jong Kook getting married. But, how does someone make such plans unless they have someone in mind. Even though something is unbelievable I always make future plans that I can envision. Jong Kook dropping a bomb at HAHA and Sechan and often talking about marriage over the past year, makes me wonder whether he really has someone and is making plans to go ahead. Hopefully we can hear something about the colourful spring they just had. 

And another thought of mine, if ever they want to go public with their relationship, I think it is going to happen after award ceremony. From what I remember Song Song couple went public after 2017 award ceremony, Lee Lee couple as well did go public after last years award ceremony. I don't know the significance but it seems rather the trend they follow. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

9 hours ago, shamos83 said:

now that I look back on the date that Somin initiated lol, I just thought maybe it wasn't Somin getting introduced to potential boyfriends but to Jong Kook's friends. Having Kwang Soo who is also a close friend to Somin does help lighten the mood, in deed. Probably not the case from where they were with their relationship at the time, but my delulu mind wants to think that lol :rolleyes:

This whole talk about the coffee date always makes me feel it wasn't their first time meeting outside the show. going by our theory, if kjk and jsm were potentially interested in each other and wanted to hang out and did hang out, why announce it to the entire world on RM? isn't it better not to draw attention to it? it doesn't make sense. rather, i always feel it was done for a reason. it is ysc who introduced the topic and ysc is friends with both kjk and jsm. from what we have seen in the past episodes where ysc chooses teams so that kjk can choose jsm's team or lets kjk and jsm dance together, i feel he is someone they can depend on.

i would rather say they talked about it openly because they didn't want further complications to their developing relationship offscreen if spartace turned into a full fledged loveline. didn't sjh have a hard time when her relationship was outed since monday couple was so popular at that time? even if kjk and jsm had no plans to announce anything anytime soon, they might have thought the loveline would just create complications down the line. if you remember, the episode shot before this had the heavily promoted loveline moment where kjk called sjh yeobo as part of a game. they must have understood by then that if the loveline went on for longer, there would be more demands on kjk to spice up the loveline. but this episode put some brakes on the loveline by bringing jsm into the picture. yjs even called kjk a playboy as he was asking for a loveline with jsm. i think it was the day after this episode was shot that kjk first left a comment on jsm's ig, the lols to her white heart in the snow. their offscreen interactions increased by leaps and bounds after the open talk about the coffee date. 

if it was a platonic sibling date, we wouldn't have kjk reacting so positively to jsm's mom finding him eligible a few weeks down the line or hwan jin pd asking them to skip holding hands in ig.

call it a conspiracy theory or whatever, but that is my take on it. otherwise, i can't understand why kjk and jsm, who both think a public announcement is the last step before marriage, would draw so much attention to themselves by talking about meeting outside the show. yes, many of the viewers might think they wanted to get close, but since kjk was having a loveline, him meeting another female colleague outside the show would make certain people think the loveline was scripted. a loveline  for kjk can work at this stage only if people think there could be some real life implications. there are some kjk fans who think he mentioned meeting jsm so that he can get out of the loveline. there could be some truth to it, but i don't think he would do it by throwing jsm who already had so much hate at that time under the bus.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

this is my take on this episode. When they are practicing for the dance at the last part kjk insist to dance with partners (my delulu mind think that he is thinking abt dancing with jsm but haha immediately hi-5 him) then when he was dancing with haha i found it weird that he made a mistake for the last step (that seems the easiest) then he again insist to dance with a pair (even now pointing to the direction of somin) hehehe and atlast he completed his own mission to dance with jsm

• Like 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, chimichimichamcham said:

this is my take on this episode. When they are practicing for the dance at the last part kjk insist to dance with partners (my delulu mind think that he is thinking abt dancing with jsm but haha immediately hi-5 him) then when he was dancing with haha i found it weird that he made a mistake for the last step (that seems the easiest) then he again insist to dance with a pair (even now pointing to the direction of somin) hehehe and atlast he completed his own mission to dance with jsm

kookmin's excuses and efforts to team up make me laugh.

when jsm had the option to form her clan, she ignored jsj and waited for kjk to find his clue claiming that she wanted to team up with kjk since he was "so fair". jsm, the queen of betrayal, worrying about the ethics of her clan member is just so heart-warming if only it was true. 

when kjk wanted to join haha and jsm's team in ep. 450, he suddenly turned into a champion of gender equality. he said he wanted to bring more balance to haha's team and pushed sjh into joining the other team.

in this episode, kjk forgets the last step which is the easiest and then asks for a pair to dance with ;)) coincidentally or not, that includes jsm.

bonus loyalty points to ysc who not only 'misses the beat' but falls down dramatically immediately afterwards so that he wouldn't have to continue being the third wheel in kookmin's couple dance. he doesn't get up until kookmin finish off their  dance. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, chimichimichamcham said:

Ahahaha B)

My pink aura increasing as you read what you write. :wub: I think about it again, he acts like he did the wrong thing, even though he was dancing right. He's pointing his finger to the Sominie side as if he doesnt looking. " Let me dance with her. Ahh really i dont dance properly uffff :phew:"  
Right here; Imagine the cute face that KJK puffed up his cheeks :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Ahh, by the way, you may find it ridiculous but, how about we make our comments colorful? I know it is not a very different application, but I think it is very suitable for our clan. I think it would be nice to use the same spring colors in our clan as Sominie brought color to KJK's life. :wub::wub::wub:

I am a very excited shipper:phew:

tenor.gif?itemid=10106254

Edited by himneja
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, himneja said:

Ahh, by the way, you may find it ridiculous but, how about we make our comments colorful? I know it is not a very different application, but I think it is very suitable for our clan. I think it would be nice to use the same spring colors in our clan as Sominie brought color to KJK's life. :wub::wub::wub:

I am a very excited shipper:phew:

tenor.gif?itemid=10106254

This is a very cute idea! Kjk really seems like he's brightened up recently. He wears so many pastel colours nowadays. It's been so long since he's worn something black. The same man who wore black, white and grey for years and years, suddenly has changed xD

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Also I agree with a lot of you that they've scaled down their interactions. During the opening segments, they often discuss their projects and sns interactions.... I don't know if it is because the pd has changed, but they haven't discussed kookmin's sns interactions (ft haha and sechan) at all recently

Remember the post somin made with pictures taken during the filming of the fake grandparents episode? Where she wrote 'oppa has a talent for taking pictures'

Sechan even posted a picture on his own account making fun of her. And kjk trolled him back. Haha commented as well.

Such an interaction would have surely been mentioned on the show right?? So many members were involved. 

But they haven't brought it up at all. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@himneja I totally :heart:  your suggestion.  Yes, let's bring in more color, let's make it as colorful as kjk's and jsm's shirts.  Let's have bright polka dot shirts too.  We need a kaleidoscope of color, we need the rainbow.  How is that for starters, heheh.  Yahoo, time to go bonkers again :blink::blink::blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

Also I agree with a lot of you that they've scaled down their interactions. During the opening segments, they often discuss their projects and sns interactions.... I don't know if it is because the pd has changed, but they haven't discussed kookmin's sns interactions (ft haha and sechan) at all recently

Remember the post somin made with pictures taken during the filming of the fake grandparents episode? Where she wrote 'oppa has a talent for taking pictures'

Sechan even posted a picture on his own account making fun of her. And kjk trolled him back. Haha commented as well.

Such an interaction would have surely been mentioned on the show right?? So many members were involved. 

But they haven't brought it up at all. 

I wonder if it's because chulmin PD favours Kwangmin interactions? I'm surprised the PD is still pushing it when Kwangsoo is already in a public relationship. Tho Kwangsoo's face was funny in the syllables answer game when he stopped himself after saying "my" in response to the PD's question of where he would like to bring Somin. And the other members were joking that he meant to say "my house". Will no one think of Lee Sunbin :expressionless: (other than Kwangsoo)??? 

I love the maknae line interactions along with Sechan but I think this PD is skating close to loveline territory with Kwangmin which I find unsettling. Potentially making things awkward between Kwangmin or Kwangsoo and his gf. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I wouldnt worry about them pushing kwangmin. The most recent episode literally just teased him about how he treats his gf. The one moment during Lee Sangyeob and Im Soohyangs guesting was a throwaway comment about their outfits being couple look more than them ever being a possible couple.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Theres no reason to be discouraged by the fact that theyve lessened the more obvious interactions. We know how much they can do, they literally were off in the corner during.shooting, sitting next to each other and chatting. We know there wasnt any huge shift in their relationship to something negative. Not to mention in the past they would not have any moments positive or negative with each other for months. She used to be uncomfortable as hell with him even though she wanted them to be closer. The little we see on occsssion is still at least once a week right? Then their relationship is still positive.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

The Kookmin ship in my opinion might just turn out to be real. I started noticing this when I first saw them interact during RM 372. There was a part where KJK's showed how he shows his interest to a girl. Everybody made fun of his style, including YJS and LKS but notice the reaction of the 3 ladies that are on that episode. Bomi and SJH both  had that "eeww" reaction clearly indicating that they are not the lovey-dovey sweet type of ladies. So Min on the otherhand, reacted differently and was the type who like to be swept off her feet with such messages. KJK's style perfectly matches that of So Min's which is funny and weird because they have a polar opposite personalities. Given KJK's personality, he's an alpha-male type who is very , very shy and sweet inside. His personality has been proven by his colleagues as well as interviews that he's made over the years. Even the answers he had during his guesting on Healing Camp a few years ago reveals the kind of personality he has including how he handles his lovelife. He's a very shy guy who will keep things to himself (remember the comment made by Gary that KJK is like a "rock")unless the girl would send overtures or show interest on him directly. Now, you might be wondering why I highlighted these things. It's simply because, the coffee date that everyone learned on RM 441 happened because So Min was the one who initiated it. She sent a text asking him out which from the looks of it completely rattled the Sparta thus he ended up asking LKS to come over. Her direct approach is what likely caused KJK to react like this on SNS. His interest have definitely pique on her as to whether that's just plain interest or more is something that nobody here can answer unless you're personally close with both of them. The small things that everyone is pointing out like a hawk on RM are just an after effect as they've become closer to each other. Also, it's likely the reason behind why we see KJK reacting and posting comments on So Min's instagram . This is definitely something that you don't see from him as he tends to be very reserve. They look perfect, right? but I'll try to drag everyone's delusions to the ground. We don't know whether or not KJK will have the guts to show his affection and try to make a run for So Min given the age gap but one thing I'm pretty sure of is if KJK decides to go for it, he'll be very happy with So Min's response. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, weezing said:

The Kookmin ship in my opinion might just turn out to be real. I started noticing this when I first saw them interact during RM 372. There was a part where KJK's showed how he shows his interest to a girl. Everybody made fun of his style, including YJS and LKS but notice the reaction of the 3 ladies that are on that episode. Bomi and SJH both  had that "eeww" reaction clearly indicating that they are not the lovey-dovey sweet type of ladies. So Min on the otherhand, reacted differently and was the type who like to be swept off her feet with such messages. KJK's style perfectly matches that of So Min's which is funny and weird because they have a polar opposite personalities. Given KJK's personality, he's an alpha-male type who is very , very shy and sweet inside. His personality has been proven by his colleagues as well as interviews that he's made over the years. Even the answers he had during his guesting on Healing Camp a few years ago reveals the kind of personality he has including how he handles his lovelife. He's a very shy guy who will keep things to himself (remember the comment made by Gary that KJK is like a "rock")unless the girl would send overtures or show interest on him directly. Now, you might be wondering why I highlighted these things. It's simply because, the coffee date that everyone learned on RM 441 happened because So Min was the one who initiated it. She sent a text asking him out which from the looks of it completely rattled the Sparta thus he ended up asking LKS to come over. Her direct approach is what likely caused KJK to react like this on SNS. His interest have definitely pique on her as to whether that's just plain interest or more is something that nobody here can answer unless you're personally close with both of them. The small things that everyone is pointing out like a hawk on RM are just an after effect as they've become closer to each other. Also, it's likely the reason behind why we see KJK reacting and posting comments on So Min's instagram . This is definitely something that you don't see from him as he tends to be very reserve. They look perfect, right? but I'll try to drag everyone's delusions to the ground. We don't know whether or not KJK will have the guts to show his affection and try to make a run for So Min given the age gap but one thing I'm pretty sure of is if KJK decides to go for it, he'll be very happy with So Min's response. :D

This is my exact opinion on them. Hes super shy and Somin will have to initiate for it to ever happen. The coffee date knowing him definitely sturred feelings on his side at least a little since he so rarely interacts with women

• Like 5