[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Well... since Jo Seho was mentioned as one of the candidates, I'm not going to take this seriously. I'll pay attention if they try to set her up with someone she has fangirled over before, had great chemistry with (namely her ex-cast members, tho technically she could set up her own meeting with these ex- cast members) or one of the HOT actors in the showbiz.

Setting her up with Jo Seho and to a lesser degree Kim Jongmin ain't even trying :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Well... since Jo Seho was mentioned as one of the candidates, I'm not going to take this seriously. I'll pay attention if they try to set her up with someone she has fangirled over before, had great chemistry with (namely her ex-cast members, tho technically she could set up her own meeting with these ex- cast members) or one of the HOT actors in the showbiz.

Setting her up with Jo Seho and to a lesser degree Kim Jongmin ain't even trying :joy:

agreed with you :) seeing them wanna set up blind date in TVSHOWS - for me is not that deep or serious and plus they wanna set up somin with comedian (jo se ho) kim jong min ( singer but variety master). except if they set up somin with hot guy XD 

okay im not that knowledge about kim jong min. but ive been follow him since 2days1night season 3. 

i can assured you guys that he is too busy, got many events, funny man but he do not have public relationship except recently from the ''dating shows'' but at the end - lead to break up. as far i know the reason their broke up cause of rarely meet up and he's been busy. so that why they're called it quit for the best of their relationship. 

right now - do you guys think kim jong min wanna in public relationship after this? and just recently broken up? of course in tv shows. he shows that he is interest but.. we all know that it is for the tvshows/tv content :) dont forget that he is variety master and just won grand awards 2018 kbs ^^  more info - he got that characters '' national pabo - national idiot XD '' 

Idk why suddenly YJS and KJK wanna set up somin at the same time but different shows. for me - it is for her to be more expose on other shows beside running man ^^ 

• Like 5

Finally moment to find closure is nearing. After reading the article on Soompi online I see that they discussed it on Running man too, so I guess we will have to compare the actual scene and the conversation they have about it. Can't wait to wake up tmr morning, since where I am I will be sleeping when they will air this episode. What I am looking forward to more is the conversation we will have as shippers on this forum and on youtube when this episodes air both on RM and MUD. 

• Like 4