[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Re-posting:

Before l start, just to let you all know, l think observing kjk's body language is fun. I am sure you would have also noticed that he has a tendency to show his anger/feelings and is not very good in acting/hiding his feelings sometimes. Example 1, in ep 372 kjk had a hard time reacting to jsm's 'interrogation' and was too serious to play along with the play-acting. Example 2, in ep 387 kjk threw down the spoon after finding out he will be penalised during the session at the rest area. As for jsm, it is tougher to 'read' her as she is very playful and a good actress (as shown in the recent episodes).

My observations span across different episodes, and l think the time sequence on how things played out (plus kjk's and jsm's body language) will make our suspicion over kookmin's true relationship even stronger. For ease of reading l will be posting them in different parts. So here goes:

Part 1:

Ep 384 (2018 fortune telling session) - To me, this was the turning point for kjk's treatment of jsm. Before 2018, kjk was not very friendly/close with jsm. Most of the time, he did not show much reaction to jsm's jokes/comments/or even her funny dances. It's as if an invisible wall had been built to separate them. Then came the fortune telling session where it was mentioned separately that jsm was born under the 'metal' element and kjk was born under the 'water' element. Coincidentally, both 'metal' and 'water' elements were very compatible, and this was briefly explained by jsm at the beginning of the session. Lo and behold later on they were paired-up as a team (which was determined based on the compatibility of the RM members' birth elements). I think this was when kjk started to see jsm in a different light.

Ep 387 (prison) - In this episode, kjk was swayed from his initial displeasure with jsm to one of super friendliness. Based on their interactions (and especially by the hug at the end which was definitely initiated by kjk), seems to me kjk has finally removed the invisible wall between them.

Ep 389 (sharing love stories and camelia flowers) - In this episode, kjk and jsm were in the same team as yjs and haha. As mentioned by all of you before, there were 2 incidences where kjk tried to be closer to jsm. Incident 1, when he asked her about whether has she visited Jeju Island before and tried to share his own past love story. Incident 2, when he complimented jsm indirectly by saying he could not differentiate her from the camelia flowers that were surrounding them. Too bad, both times he was side-stepped by yjs before jsm could react/respond.

Part 2:

You will have noticed there is a big gap between Ep 389 (sharing love stories and camelia flowers) and ep 403 below. My take is that there was not much opportunity for both of them to have direct contact during this period. I believe this was the period RM was going through the global challenge episodes and i think kjk was also busy with the My Ugly Duckling show.

Ep 403 (mosquito catching gadget and penalty) - In this episode, kjk was watching jsm and Haha playing with the mosquito/insect catching gadget. When jsm used the gadget on kjk, he called her cute but didn't dare to look at her directly. Question: Was he being shy? When jsm ended up as the one to be flogged, kjk's reaction was over the top. Question: Was he having 'funny' feelings at that moment (borrowing the term from one of the songs selected by admin)? Sure is suspicious.

Ep 411 (sudden gift of flower) - What was interesting about this episode was that kjk had also noticed that jsm has been trying to avoid him all this while. This is very telling as this means he has been watching her closely. Question: If you are not interested in someone, would you be watching him/her closely and be sensitive over his/her actions? Suspicion level has increased further. (Side note: Poor jsm, she has been getting the brunt from kjk in the past. I'm not surprised she has been avoiding him all this while, heh heh.)

Coming Part 3 covers a big change in dynamics in the kookmin relationship. Hope you are looking forward to it.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Re-posting:

Part 3:

Ep 420 & 421 (cold sauna & yeobo calling) - Something happened between ep 411 and 420 as the dynamics in the relationship between kjk and jsm changed completely. The awkwardness between kjk and jsm had totally disappeared. They were extremely comfortable in sharing jokes/comments/ideas during the fried chicken eating session. Also noticed a big change in kjk's behavior in this episode. He was willing to play along with jsm in acting as husband/father, unlike previously. To me, both of them really looked like siblings/close friends at this point.

Ep 424 (Halloween) - To me this is one of the most critical episode in the kookmin relationship. The episode started with the Halloween dress-ups. Both kjk and jsm looked very comfortable together with kjk resting his arm on jsm's shoulder, which he usually does with his close male friends only. This was imitated by jsm at the next session where l don't see kjk reacting negatively to it. At this point, no conflicts with observations made on ep 420 & 421, i.e. they really looked like siblings/close friends.

The big turning point was when jsm had to choose a partner (out of kjk, lks, ysc and the guest). Something significant happened (or exchanged between both of them) at that moment in time. Her eyes were scanning their faces. She began to blush (which was obvious to everyone present). Kjk had a questioning look in his eyes and started muttering 'weh, weh' under his breath. He looked shaken. He started to protest loudly which sounds to me like he was trying to convince himself that he didn't want her. His over the top reaction seemed blown out of proportion for a simple game.

Thereafter, his immediate reaction of extreme happiness after winning the rock-scissors-paper game is very interesting. I wonder was he subconsciously acting out his repressed feelings for jsm, or was it a genuine mistake of forgetting the rules which l don't really buy as ysc and the guest were celebrating their losses seconds earlier. (Side note: To me, kjk is normally a very careful person who always understand the rules of the game).

Finally, his facial expression when jsm was commenting the reason for not choosing the guest (which was to make him remember her), was priceless. I find this reaction pretty significant but l am having a hard time deciphering it. One thing is for sure, his reaction was genuine and he was not acting. My speculation is that kjk finally understood why jsm rated him poorly during the baby-egg storytelling, she did it on purpose so that he takes note of her. What do you think? (Side note: I think this revelation plays an important role in explaining kjk's reaction in the next episode too, heh heh. I find this couple more and more cute).

My overall conclusion at this point, kjk's feelings for jsm is getting stronger.

Coming Part 4 covers kjk's internal conflicts before he crosses the point of no return (haha sounds a bit too dramatic). Please look forward to it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Re-posting:

Part 4:

Ep 425 (will not choose me) – This is a funny one.  Kjk again reacted sensitively when jsm chose Haha instead of him as the most handsome guy amongst all the RM members.  He kept on saying he knew she will never choose him even if she wants to.  Question: Wonder why he said this? Was he referring to the revelation in the previous episode (where jsm explained why she purposely didn’t choose the guest then, which was to leave a memorable impression of her) and that she was repeating the same thing here with him?  Or is it something else?  My take, for kjk to make such a statement, he definitely must have been thinking about jsm (or mulling over her past actions) a lot. 

Ep 426 (squeezing tears and composite picture) – There are 3 interesting incidences in this episode. 

The first one covered the part where jsm had to squeeze a drop of tear within 30 seconds.  When she successfully completed her mission, kjk immediately asked her how she did it.  From kjk’s tone of voice (serious but soft), it seemed to me he was really trying to build a bond with jsm.  However, jsm then playfully answered that the fear of being beaten up helped her to complete her mission and physically moved away from him to prove her point.  The look of hurt shown in kjk’s eyes afterwards, wow ‘classic’.  Poor kjk, my sympathy is with you. 

For the second incident, all the RM members were shown composite pictures that were created by combining the faces of the male members with the 2 female members.  What was interesting here was kjk openly declared that even the composite picture made using his face and jsm’s face did not look good.  Seems to me kjk was trying a bit too hard to convince himself that he and jsm were not meant to be together.  Heheh poor guy. 

For the third incident, this took place during the same composite picture event.  To me, kjk looked secretly pleased when jsm raised her hand to challenge the other ladies for his hand.  (Side note: In this episode, jsm looked especially cute in her red checked coat, like a doll.)  Minutes later, jsm then followed this by loudly calling him ‘yeobo’ in front of everyone else.  Poor kjk, it would be very hard to resist all these especially if he has feelings for her. 

Ep 428 (stuffing oversized wrap into mouth) – To me, the incident where jsm lightly touched kjk’s arm begging him to stop stuffing his mouth and helped him to cover his mouth (while others just stood without doing anything to help), is a major turning point in the kookmin relationship.  In the subsequent episodes, it will be quite obvious that kjk had crossed the point of no return, he is in love.  (Side note: Hmm am l getting too dramatic here?  Something for me to reflect further on.)  

Anyway, please look forward to Part 5. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Re-posting:

Part 5 (tagline: kjk quietly watching):

(Side note: Finally, the crossing of the point-of-no return for kjk.  Starting from ep 431, you will definitely notice kjk’s voice, smile, eyes, facial expression and body language towards jsm have changed.  His treatment towards her have become gentler/tender.  No doubt other RM members (especially lks and yjs) had noticed them too.  As for jsm, being the romantic she is, l’m sure she sensed it too.)

Ep 431 & 432 (Christmas) – For me, there were 2 memorable incidences in this episode.

In the first incident, kjk was clasping his hands vigorously and smiling widely when the RM members were sharing jsm’s recent sns post (which was interpreted as her heart being left with 20% only).  I find this gesture very interesting, especially for a tough guy like kjk.  It’s like he was hoping/praying feverishly that the missing 80% of her heart had gone to him.  Heheh l may be getting bit delusional here.  Question: What’s your interpretation of his gesture? 

As for the second incident, this occurred during the dancing section.  Kjk’s eyes, smile, body language were oozing with love vibes while watching jsm dancing (side note: you got to watch this section again to get what l mean.  I don’t remember seeing kjk showing such sweetness/tenderness in the past).  If you compare to how the other guys were reacting to her dancing, they were laughing so hard as she was always dancing the opposite way, kjk’s reaction was totally different.  (Side note: you wouldn’t believe how many times l watched this section, heheh.)

Ep 433 (ski resort) – There were 3 memorable incidences in this episode. 

The first incident occurred during the opening session.  Kjk was mentioning that the ski resort where they were at was very popular with couples when jsm suddenly shouted out that she wants to visit again with her boyfriend.  The next scene showed kjk looking at his shoes.  My interpretation, he was having similar thoughts and that was why he suddenly became shy.  Question: Am l over thinking here?

The second incident was when the RM members were trying to position a life buoy on jsm.  Kjk’s expression/body language while watching them, again was priceless.  The first time the camera caught him watching very intensely with a half-smile on his face.  The second time, he was standing next to ysc and was grasping ysc’s arm very tightly.  It seemed to me he was very excited with the entire process.  Kjk, why were you so excited? 

The third incident was when kjk decided to join jsm’s clan.  As pointed out by Kirby b, the entire scene looked very romantic.  Looking at kjk’s eyes, you can see his mind churning and finally deciding to take the plunge with jsm.  In a later scene, on his own initiative he offered to take a photo of jsm.  Ahh, finally some action from kjk.

For Part 6, we get to see loads of actions from kjk and all these took place in only one episode, the epic ep 434 (basketball and divulging of clan member’s secret).  Please look forward to it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Re-posting:

Part 6 (tagline: more action from kjk)

Ep 434 (basketball and divulging of clan member’s secret) – There are so many incidences in this episode, let’s group them by cases for ease of discussion.

Case 1 (interaction between kjk and jsm) – If l am not mistaken there were not many instances where kjk and jsm were paired together without the other RM members.  What stands out for this episode was that both of them were playing happily together (at least for the first 3-quarter of the show), did not bicker and kjk did not lose his temper at all.  Jsm was very attentive towards kjk which l noticed is the trend for all future episodes.  As for kjk, he did not lose his temper when jsm went against his advice by overbidding for the 2 basket-ballers, but laughed heartily instead.  If based on the old kjk who was super competitive, he would definitely lose his temper.  (My comment: Their relationship has really improved.  Besides this, I am also sensing something has changed at jsm’s side.) 

Case 2 (choosing whether to divulge each other’s secrets) - Kjk really went out of his way to accommodate jsm by choosing to divulge her secret as he believed that she will be revealing his secret and he didn’t want to resent her for doing so.  On the opposite end, jsm went against her instinct and chose to protect kjk’s secret instead.  (My comment: This incident really showed that both of them value each other a lot and may l say were scared of losing the bond which they had gone out of their way to establish, heheh.  They really make a lovely couple.)

Case 3 (when jsm gets to divulge her secret) – Like lks said, kjk really felt bad for choosing to divulge her secret and went out of his way to compliment her for doing well during the games.  When jsm responded by calling out their tagline, he quickly followed.  I believe this was also a first for him.  (My comment: Kjk really acted out of norm.  What can l say, love conquers all.)

Case 4 (when jsm’s secret was revealed) – Things got even more interesting during this part.  In the beginning kjk was happily disclosing that the guy jsm wanted to be introduced to was a celebrity and while doing so his arms were resting comfortably on both ysc’s and Haha’s shoulders.  He was really enjoying himself at that moment.  He then asked lks why didn’t he introduce the guy to jsm.  However, lks then revealed that the guy had refused to meet-up and at this moment despite showing a smile on her face l noticed jsm’s eyes started to tear-up.  Kjk expressed shock upon hearing this and immediately glanced at the RM staff with a worried look on his face.  Afterwards he quickly removed his arms from both ysc’s and Haha’s shoulders and placed his hands together in front of him.  He then had a ‘feeling bad’ look on his face.  (My comment:  Kjk, you are really in deep #### now.  Please excuse my language.)

Case 5 (when it was announced that yjs and Haha will be getting extra money for not divulging their clan’s secrets at the end) – Another very interesting section.  When the announcement was made, kjk immediately turned around and tried to catch jsm’s eye.  However, jsm refused to look at him in the eye.  What happened next was very interesting.  Kjk turned back to face the camera and with a serious look on his face, he seemed to be thinking over/making some important decisions in his mind.  My interpretation, he needs to fix/solve the situation/problem fast or else.  (My comment: Serves him right.)

Case 6 (when kjk insisted that jsm takes his level as well) – While yjs and Haha were busy collecting their levels at the table, Kjk was quietly following jsm around.  However, she did not interact with him and instead, approached the PD and enquired whether was it possible for her to buy 2 levels with her clan’s money.  Kjk was watching her from afar and quickly told her to go ahead and collect 2 levels for herself.  Jsj noticed his out-of-the-norm action too and commented on this.  (My comment:  Good thinking kjk but l don’t think that was enough to mend the broken bond.  I think kjk knew this too.)

Case 7 (when Haha suggested pooling their left-over money and play the rock-scissors-paper game) – If you re-watch this part closely, you will notice that kjk was still quietly following jsm around.  You will also notice jsm was not her usual bubbly self despite getting 2 levels earlier on.  (My comment: Now we understand why kjk was desperate to buy her a level as he hopes this will make their relationship/bond right again.  Poor guy.)  By the way, all these vibes were of course picked up by yjs and hence his now famous statement – ‘is she your girlfriend or something’.

Case 8 (when it was decided that they will draw lots to determine who will get the extra 2 levels) – I’m not sure l got this part right or not.  But based on the members’ body language and statements, what l am proposing next might have taken place.  Here are the facts first: When distributing the lots, yjs made a suspicious statement – ‘this one is from the middle, this one is from the top, l don’t know which is which’.  After distributing the lots, he made another very suspicious statement – ‘l hope this will put an end to everything’.  When the other members did not get the coveted lot and only kjk and jsm were left to open their lots, Kjk quickly commented – ‘see, because we were nice to each other, this good fortune came to us, am l wrong jsm? That’s how we must be.’  JSM gleefully agreed and opened hers to reveal that she had won.  After that, kjk (with a satisfied smile on his face) turned towards yjs and the other members and gave them a very suspicious nod (my interpretation: as if he was thanking them for something).  Taking into consideration all these odd statements and body language, could it be the entire exercise was rigged so that jsm wins and returns to her usual bubbly self.  Based on jsm’s reaction afterwards, it sure worked.  (My comment: Hmm this scenario is a possibility.  If that is the case, kjk really went through a lot of trouble to mend his relationship/bond with jsm.  Kjk you owe yjs big time.)

Overall conclusion: So many ups and downs in one episode, more eventful than the romcoms being aired.  Notwithstanding this, thanks to yjs everything ended well.  However, l think the turn of events had affected kjk’s confidence as in the coming few episodes it seemed like he had decided to lie low for awhile and scale back his interactions with jsm.  Good move kjk.  Do not push your luck.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Re-posting:

Part 7: (tagline: kjk takes his time and at last, some action from jsm)

(Side note: After the fiasco in the previous episode, kjk scaled down his direct interactions with jsm.  Notwithstanding this, he was more overt in showing that he was watching her closely (his way of showing his interest?).  And finally, we have some definitive positive reactions from jsm side.)

Ep 435 (‘fabrication level’ game) – A few incidences caught my eye in this episode.  The first incident was during the opening scene.  Ysc, lks, jsj, kjk and sjh were already standing in front of the camera when jsm came into the picture while greeting yjs who was coming in from the opposite end.  Jsm suddenly veered off to stand at the far end (next to ysc).  Of course kjk didn’t miss her action.  However, what was interesting was that he turned his head a second time to look at her directly.  In contrast, none of the other members paid any heed to jsm’s action at all.  Question: I wonder what went through kjk’s mind?  ‘Is jsm still upset with me?’  ‘Is she avoiding me again?’  (My comment: Kjk sure is hyper-sensitive towards jsm’s actions.)

In the second incident, the PD revealed some of the levels were fabricated.  Upon hearing this, kjk purposely turned his head to look over at jsm’s end.  He had a very interesting look on his face.  To me, it looked like he was either trying to catch her eye or trying to find out her reaction. 

The third incident took place when all the members and guests were seated.  At the beginning of the game, jsm and ysc were sitting at the left hand corner and kjk was sitting at the right hand corner.  Jsm and ysc were talking and laughing before turning to look at kjk.  Meanwhile, Kjk was already watching them the whole time.  (My comment: Looks like kjk couldn’t keep his eyes off her.)

The last incident was when they were asked whether dance songs or trot songs were much better for team dinners.  Kjk chose dance songs which was jsm’s choice too (which was not a surprise as she loved dancing to k-pop).  However as lks later pointed out kjk seemed to prefer trot songs as he had to suppress his urge to dance along to the trot song which sjh had sang.  Question: Was it intentional on kjk’s part to show jsm that they share the same taste in music?

Ep 436 (Sapporo poem) – In this episode kjk looked sick and for most part of the episode he got teased incessantly over sjh.  However, what stood out in this episode was the poem written by jsm in Sapporo.  When ysc pointed out that the poem could be written for someone in mind, yjs immediately highlighted the suspicious parts.  My take, l’m sure jsm knew her fellow RM members would definitely read her sns as what happened in the past.  Yet she still went ahead with the posting despite the foreseen embarrassment.  To me, this looks like she was openly giving hints to someone to get his act together.  (My comment: At last, some definitive positive reactions from jsm.  The poor guy needs some positive reactions to encourage him to proceed further.)

(Side note: Did you notice jsm’s preferred type?  It was mentioned in ep 420 (cold sauna) and ep 401 (meeting their doppelgangers).  Coincidentally, all the names mentioned by jsm shared similar physical features with kjk – stocky, small eyes, not too tall, and not overly handsome.  Heheh, are you smiling now?)

Ep 437 (‘the 3 kings’ game) – Again there were a number of interesting incidences in this episode which caught my eye.  In the first incident, when jsm playfully walked over to join the line for the guest who was playing one of the three potential kings, kjk who was standing next to her, blatantly ‘checked her out’ by giving her a look-over from head to toe.  (My comment: Whoa, do I sense some strong physical attraction here?)

The second incident took place during the karaoke game.  Here, kjk was more interested in watching/dancing along with jsm’s team and jsj’s team than discussing with his own team on the choice of song.  My take, seems like kjk’s focus was on somewhere/someone else and to me, this was totally out of his character.  (Side note: Due to his super competitive streak, kjk is usually very focused in securing wins and obtaining clues for his own team and himself.)

The third incident happened when jsm was about to play ‘pushing the lid’ game.  To guide jsm, yjs had moved in front of kjk.  Kjk immediately asked yjs to move away.  Question: What was the real reason for doing so? So that he has a better view of jsm? 

Next, when jsm’s lid successfully landed on a good spot, a sweet smile immediately appeared on kjk’s face.  This again was totally out of character for him as both of them were in competing teams. 

The next incident occurred when the PD was announcing the rules for the last game.  Everybody was concentrating on the PD except for kjk.  He was too busy observing jsm and brashly pointed out (or teased her) that she was laughing very hard behind her closed hands.  When jsm was flustered with his comment, he was so gleeful over it.  Another priceless exchange between them. 

In addition to the above, throughout the entire episode kjk had on numerous occasions complimented jsm (e.g. for awarding the treason right to one of the guests; for getting a lot of good clues), and also teased her (e.g. when highlighting ‘the nation has been shaken’).  Question: I wonder, is this kjk’s way of getting jsm’s attention?  Or is it his way of flirting with her?  Either way, it was fun watching all his effort. 

Ep 438 (being on the same team) – There were so many positive comments over the interactions between kjk and jsm for this episode.  Let me recap the ones which were more memorable to me. 

The first incident was when all the members were busy eating.  The sweet smile displayed on kjk’s face while jsm was talking next to him, l call that priceless.  (My comment: They reminded me of how newly married couples behave and they seemed to be in their own little world.) 

The second incident took place when kjk was telling jsm that he will be introducing good and healthy guys to her in LA.  Jsm didn’t look very enthusiastic with kjk’s answer.  In fact l sensed a note of disappointment in the way she smiled.  (My comment: That was not cool kjk, not cool at all.)

The third incident took place just before jsm volunteered to cut the gimbap.  Kjk was standing behind her and again, he blatantly ‘checked her out’ by giving her a look-over from head to toe.  (My comment: Hmmm, kjk you better control yourself.  The cameras were rolling.)

Furthermore, throughout this episode, kjk was speaking gently to jsm and was very attentive to all her comments.  For example when jsm muttered ‘bet a lot on me’ under her breath, kjk was the only one who responded.  Ysc (whom jsm was standing very near to) and lks didn’t even hear her comment.  Another example was when jsm said her arms were exceptionally long, kjk really checked out her arms and nodded to affirm her claim.  As for her 2 close buddies, again they didn’t even hear her claim. 

Notwithstanding the above, for me, the highlight in this episode was when kjk, jsm and ysc were holding hands while waiting for lks to reveal the results under the paper cups. The most telling point was when jsm released kjk's hand first and was looking down at the table as if she was processing something in her mind. It looked positive as she was smiling. As for kjk, he was smiling widely with his free hand moving towards his stomach (or perhaps his heart, l’m not sure).  In contrast, ysc was not smiling at all as the results showed that they had lost.  Question: Were kjk and jsm experiencing/sharing a ‘funny heartbeat’ moment?  Heheh pun intended.

Overall comments: Seems to me ep 438 was the turning point for the kookmin relationship to escalate to a whole new different level.  Why do l say this?  After this episode was recorded, the Hong Kong fan meeting took place.  Thanks to Admin’s video, we could see the interactions between kjk and jsm, and they sure do look intimate.  The most telling point was jsm’s body language when she was talking to kjk while the rest of the members were watching a video on the screen.  The way she tilted her head to look at kjk’s face (or eyes) when he was answering her, it’s pretty obvious don’t you think. 

Moving forward, I think Part 8 will be my last analysis.  For the coming analysis, I will try to list down all the sweet/intimate moments shared by kjk and jsm before coming up with my personal conclusion.  Please look forward to Part 8. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Re-posting:

Part 8: (tagline: the 2 big questions)

(Side note: Things happen really fast for this two.  Meeting in private, public shows of affection, meeting the parents, wow l can’t keep up with the both of them.  To cut through the chase and keep up with the times, l have changed the format for this final part of my analysis and will directly address the 2 big questions that have been playing in our heads and hearts.  So please enjoy.)

Question 1:  Are kjk and jsm dating? 

After re-watching ep 441 until the latest ep 449 (plus the extra bits from lks’ movie premiere and kjk’s concert), l am pretty sure they are already dating (side note:  this is my personal opinion).  There were so many instances where both of them displayed the level of intimacy which only romantic couples share.  A lot of these instances had already been picked up by the commentators in the youtube channel.  Below are some of the more memorable ones for me and when taken collectively, l think they do support my conclusion:

Ep 441 (meeting privately) – When acknowledging that both he and jsm had become close, kjk was beaming with so much joy until instead of seeing his eyes, we could only see 2 narrow slits.  (Side note: Heheh he really does have very small eyes.)  As for jsm, the way she hit kjk from the side after learning that he was not comfortable in meeting her alone showed a new level of intimacy which was not visible before.  My take, both of them must have hit it off after the ‘private meeting which lks had spoiled’.

Ep 443 (auction game) – As pointed out by @adrianwyc88 and @kookminclan, throughout the game both kjk and jsm had only eyes for each other.  Poor Haha had to endure their speaking ‘over’ and ‘behind’ him.  It was really hilarious watching them.  (Side note: Not a word of complaint or even teasing by Haha.  It looked like Haha really supports his hyung.)

Ep 444 (balloon jumping) – In this episode, it was rather obvious that both of them were very affectionate towards each other.  What stood out for me was when jsm fell into the water, kjk (with concern in his voice) softly called her name twice.  The other incident was when jsm gently pulled kjk’s arm and made space for him so that both of them can watch together the basketball shot by yjs.  Both of them really looked out for each other throughout this episode. 

Ep 445 (Czech trip and the ‘kissing’ answer) – I sensed kjk was a bit jealous (when he folded his arms) while others speculated that jsm must have shown her ‘sexy’ dance moves at the Czech club.  Another memorable scene was when jsm answered ‘kissing’ during the game.  Kjk (with dreamy eyes) reacted by placing his finger over his slightly apart lips.  To me, it looked like he was recalling a recent kiss with someone.  By the look of jsm’s eyes when she gave the answer (which she gave with a naughty squint), my guess the kissing partner was jsm.

Ep 446 (locking arms) – When jsm locked her arms with kjk and walked side by side, both of them looked so natural and comfortable (like all romantic couples).  Kjk also looked very happy and didn’t seem suspicious of her even though they were in midst of a game.

Ep 447 (jsm’s birthday wish) – What was very telling from this episode was that jsm was very clear ‘it was all for business’ when interacting with her 3 acting partners.  The same applies when she met lsy during ep 443.  Hmm it seems like she had been very careful to avoid any misunderstanding from any parties. 

Ep 448 (leaning towards kjk) – As what l mentioned to @Mizuhashi Kazuma, the scene (the way jsm sat and leaned towards kjk) only lasted 5 seconds on screen.  However, the body language was very telling.  It looked so natural, comfortable, intimate, submissive and performed unconsciously like a girlfriend/wife sitting next to her beloved.  Now you know why l was so excited to see this. 

Ep 449 (jsm’s mom & sns exchanges) – As mentioned in my recent post, Kjk looked very happy and even clapped his hands with glee when yjs said jsm's mom subtly mentioned that he could be her son-in-law. No denials/objections from either kjk or jsm about him being the son-in-law. And you know what, the other members didn't tease them and neither did they find the incident hilarious like a joke. It's like as if they have already accepted them as an official couple. To me that was quite telling.

On another note, jsm was nodding happily away when kjk said 'but l still left an impression on Somin's mother .... for now.'  Collectively, these are pretty strong words, especially the part 'for now'.  For a better understanding on the impact of what kjk said, I am also including @kirby b’s translation on this part here: ‘in any case, somin's mother's heart has received an introduction to me... for now’.  Looking at both versions, as what @kookminclan said kjk looks determined in taking it one step at a time to win over jsm’s mom.  (My comment:  Way to go bro.)

Lks’s movie premiere – What stood out for me in this short video was when kjk slowed down to talk to the ‘boys’ and suddenly quicken his pace (which was quite obvious in the slow-mode version) to catch up with jsm.  As for the ‘boys’, it seemed like they purposely walked slower to give the couple space.  I’m sure you would have noticed similar situations in real life, especially among high school kids where a group of boys will accompany their one friend who is on a date with his girlfriend.  (Side note: I find this scene very cute.)

Kjk’s concert – When taken in light how kjk’s and jsm’s relationship had progressed in recent months (either as a romantic couple or even as platonic siblings), the handshake and hug shared by kjk and jsm before the concert looked so unnatural.  Both of them seemed wary of the cameras set up for My Ugly Duckling and to me, it seemed like they were trying to hide ‘something’.  (My comments:  Hmmm, I wonder what were they hiding.)  However, despite these, the cameras still caught jsm’s smitten look during the concert.  She must have thought nobody would have noticed in the darkness.  (My comments: Not good for them, good for us.  Heheh.)

Question 2: Have kjk and jsm made their relationship official? 

My take, their relationship is known among RM members and staff.  This is quite obvious in how the members treat their exchanges and the apparent absence of extreme/over-board teasing.  It seems like they were giving them the space to develop their relationship naturally.  As for the RM staff, l think they are in-the-know too and couldn’t resist airing some of the sweet moments as they were too cute to be edited out.  The following is a recap of when the members would have started noticing the romance between kjk and jsm, and subsequently played an active role in protecting their relationship and allowing them the chance to develop naturally:

Ep 434 (basketball and divulging of clan member’s secret) – Based on what transpired, at least yjs, jsj, lks, Haha would have started suspecting kjk’s romantic interest in jsm. 

Ep 436 (Sapporo poem) – In this episode, jsm got teased over her poem (written in Sapporo) and all the members would have started suspecting that she was interested in someone. 

Ep 441 (meeting privately) – By this episode, everyone would have caught the romantic vibes between kjk and jsm.  Interestingly, lks was strangely quiet when the private meeting was first mentioned and only opened up when jsm pointed out that he had joined the said meeting.  (My comment: Based on this, l think lks is quite good in keeping secrets.  That is why I started watching him closely for extra clues to the kookmin relationship.  For example, in ep 445, when ysc was so caught up with jsm’s story over her encounter with a foreigner in Czech and suggested that the foreigner be invited as a guest for the show, lks immediately gave him a funny/’you must be kidding’ look.)

Ep 443 (auction game) – In this episode, Haha had the ‘privilege’ of being caught in the middle of the exchanges between kjk and jsm, but did not bring any attention to this.  In fact, he looked like the chaperone for the two, heheh. 

Ep 444 (balloon jumping) – Throughout this episode, it was quite obvious all the members stepped back to give space for our couple to interact and develop their relationship naturally. 

Change in strategy:

After ep 444, l sensed a change in strategy in how yjs (with support from lks) handled the budding romance.  The new strategy involved – (1) deflecting attention away from the couple; and (2) ensuring they are not alone when attending outside/public activities.  To me, this new strategy is quite apparent in the newer episodes/recent public appearances as listed below:

Ep 445 (Czech trip) – Yjs purposely brought up jsm’s Czech trip and mentioned her encounter with a foreigner.  Despite jsm’s initial reluctance to elaborate on the encounter, he persistently encouraged her to go into detail on how it progressed.  Lks assisted yjs by linking the club encounter with a French movie which jsm obviously liked.

Ep 449 (sns exchanges) – Yjs brought up the sns exchanges between kjk and jsm.  Jsm was then given the chance to explain her sns postings which were a form of creative outlet for her.  Lks quickly mentioned that kjk must have not liked the sentimental postings made by jsm and thus couldn’t resist replying to them.  Yjs then read out kjk’s postings in such a way that they were mocking/making fun of jsm’s postings.  By doing so, l think yjs was quite successful in deflecting whatever attention the sns postings were attracting.  (My comment:  The tone used when reading the sns posting plays a crucial role.  If it’s read using yjs’s tone, it sounds like mocking/making fun.  If a different tone is used, it may sound like teasing.  I wonder which one was kjk’s intended tone, hmmmm.) 

Kjk’s concert – Yjs and lks were there to accompany jsm (and her parents) while attending kjk’s concert. 

Lks’s movie premiere – The couple were definitely not alone while attending the movie premiere.  They were practically accompanied by an entourage (or described by one of the commentators as jsm being accompanied by her bodyguards, heheh).

Little snippets of information:

There were many snippets of information, which when put together offered a new perspective on yjs’s and lks’s role in encouraging and protecting the budding romance.  Way back in 2018, kjk had already sounded out to yjs and lks that he was ready for a new relationship and both his hyung(s) had indicated that they will support him.  In Happy Together ep 578, yjs mentioned that he knew beforehand when lks will be announcing his new relationship (and l suspect lks had consulted yjs beforehand and sought his advice before making his announcement).  In RM ep 445, lks reiterated that yjs was his relationship coach and this was followed by jsm’s admission that yjs was now her relationship coach.  Ysj subsequently declared that he was actually the relationship coach for a number of celebrities.  When put together, all these little snippets of information are really quite telling. 

My final comments (as of 1 May 2019):

I have to admit l am a sceptic and will not simply conclude based on a couple of sporadic words, incidences or coincidences.  To appease my curiosity and suspicion, l decided to embark on this elaborate exercise of identifying and analyzing each interaction (between our couple and also with people around them), and laying them out in time sequence.  I have to admit l was quite surprised when all the evidences were laid out, everything made sense and hence my conclusions. 

Moving forward, it may be tougher for us to observe our couple’s romantic interactions as they will most probably opt to develop their relationship off-screen.  Notwithstanding this, we can always hope that our couple couldn’t resist sharing their happiness with the world.  Meanwhile, l shall wait patiently for their official announcement, heheh.   ;)

Back to the present:

Hope you enjoyed the above and feel free to add-in your comments / opinion.  Meanwhile, have a good weekend ahead.   Yahoooo weekend ....... :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, Benji D said:

Re-publicación:

Parte 8: (eslogan: las 2 grandes preguntas)

(Nota: Las cosas suceden muy rápido para estos dos.   Reunirse en espectáculos privados y públicos de afecto, conocer a los padres, wow, no puedo estar al día con los dos.   Para superar la persecución y mantenerse al día, He cambiado el formato para esta parte final de mi análisis y abordaré directamente las 2 grandes preguntas que hemos estado jugando en nuestras cabezas y corazones.   Por favor, disfrute.)

Pregunta 1:   ¿Están saliendo kjk y jsm? 

Después de volver a ver el ep 441 hasta el último ep 449 (más los fragmentos extra del estreno de la película de lks y el concierto de kjk), estoy bastante seguro de que ya están saliendo (nota al margen: esta es mi opinión personal).   Hubo tantos casos en los que ambos mostraron el nivel de intimidad que solo las parejas románticas comparten.   Muchos de estos casos ya habían sido recogidos por los comentaristas en el canal de youtube.   A continuación se muestran algunos de los más memorables para mí y cuando se toman colectivamente, creo que sí apoyan mi conclusión:

Ep 441 (encuentro privado) - Al reconocer que tanto él como jsm se habían acercado, kjk estaba radiante con tanta alegría hasta que, en lugar de ver sus ojos, solo pudimos ver 2 rendijas estrechas.   (Nota al margen: Jeje, él realmente tiene ojos muy pequeños).   En cuanto a jsm, la forma en que ella golpeó a Kjk desde el costado después de enterarse de que no se sentía cómodo al encontrarse con ella solo mostraba un nuevo nivel de intimidad que no era visible antes.   En mi opinión, ambos debieron haber terminado después de la "reunión privada que se ha echado a perder".

Ep 443 (juego de subasta) - Como lo señalaron @ adrianwyc88 y @kookminclan, a lo largo del juego, tanto kjk como jsm solo tenían ojos el uno para el otro.   La pobre Jaja tuvo que soportar que hablaran "sobre" y "detrás" de él.   Fue muy divertido verlos.   (Nota al margen: ni una sola queja, ni siquiera una burla por parte de Jaja.   Parecía que Jaja  realmente apoya a su hyung).

Ep 444 (salto con globo) - En este episodio, fue bastante obvio que ambos eran muy afectuosos el uno con el otro.   Lo que más me llamó la atención fue cuando jsm cayó al agua, kjk (con preocupación en su voz) la llamó suavemente dos veces.   El otro incidente fue cuando jsm tiró suavemente del brazo de kjk e hizo espacio para que ambos pudieran ver juntos el tiro de baloncesto de yjs.   Ambos realmente se cuidaron el uno al otro a lo largo de este episodio. 

Ep 445 (El viaje checo y la respuesta de "besarse"). Sentí que kjk estaba un poco celoso (cuando se cruzó de brazos) mientras que otros especularon que jsm debió haber mostrado sus movimientos de baile "sexy" en el club checo.  Otra escena memorable fue cuando jsm respondió "besándose" durante el juego.   Kjk (con ojos soñadores) reaccionó colocando un dedo sobre sus labios ligeramente separados.   Para mí, parecía que estaba recordando un beso reciente con alguien.   Por la mirada de los ojos de jsm cuando dio la respuesta (que dio con un estrabismo travieso), supongo que la pareja besándose fue jsm.

Ep 446 (traba los brazos) - Cuando jsm cerró sus brazos con kjk y caminó lado a lado, ambos se veían tan naturales y cómodos (como todas las parejas románticas).   Kjk también se veía muy feliz y no parecía sospechar de ella a pesar de que estaban en medio de un juego.

Ep 447 (deseo de cumpleaños de jsm) - Lo que fue muy revelador de este episodio fue que jsm fue muy claro "todo fue para los negocios" cuando interactuamos con sus 3 compañeros de actuación.   Lo mismo se aplica cuando se reunió con Lsy durante el EP 443.   Hmm, parece que ella había tenido mucho cuidado de evitar cualquier malentendido por parte de las partes. 

Ep 448 (inclinándose hacia kjk) - Como mencioné a @Mizuhashi Kazuma, la escena (la forma en que jsm se sentó y se inclinó hacia kjk) solo duró 5 segundos en la pantalla.   Sin embargo, el lenguaje corporal era muy revelador.   Se veía tan natural, cómodo, íntimo, sumiso y se comportaba inconscientemente como una novia / esposa sentada junto a su amada.   Ahora sabes por qué estaba tan emocionado de ver esto. 

Ep 449 (intercambios entre la mamá y los sns de jsm) - Como mencioné en mi reciente publicación, Kjk se veía muy feliz e incluso aplaudió con alegría cuando dijo que la mamá de jsm mencionó sutilmente que podía ser su yerno. No hay negaciones / objeciones de kjk o jsm acerca de que él es el yerno. Y sabes qué, los otros miembros no los molestaron y tampoco encontraron el incidente tan gracioso como una broma. Es como si ya los hubieran aceptado como pareja oficial. Para mí eso era bastante revelador.

En otra nota, jsm estaba asintiendo felizmente cuando Kjk dijo "pero todavía dejé una impresión en la madre de Somin ... por ahora".  En conjunto, estas son palabras bastante fuertes, especialmente la parte 'por ahora'.   Para una mejor comprensión del impacto de lo que dijo kjk, también estoy incluyendo la traducción de @kirby b en esta parte aquí: 'en cualquier caso, el corazón de la madre de Somin ha recibido una introducción para mí ... por ahora'. Mirando ambas versiones, lo que @kookminclan dijo kjk parece decidido a dar un paso a la vez para ganarse a la madre de jsm. (Mi comentario: Manera de ir hermano.)     

Estreno de la película de Lks: lo que más me llamó la atención en este breve video fue cuando Kjk disminuyó la velocidad para hablar con los 'chicos' y repentinamente aceleró su ritmo (lo cual era bastante obvio en la versión de modo lento) para alcanzar a jsm.   En cuanto a los 'chicos', parecía que caminaban más despacio para dar espacio a la pareja.   Estoy seguro de que habrías notado situaciones similares en la vida real, especialmente entre los niños de secundaria, donde un grupo de chicos acompañará a su único amigo que está en una cita con su novia.   (Nota al margen: esta escena me parece muy linda).

Concierto de Kjk: cuando se tomó en cuenta cómo la relación de kjk y jsm había progresado en los últimos meses (ya sea como una pareja romántica o incluso como hermanos platónicos), el apretón de manos y el abrazo compartidos por kjk y jsm antes del concierto parecía tan poco natural.   Ambos parecían desconfiar de las cámaras instaladas para My Ugly Duckling y para mí, parecía que estaban tratando de ocultar "algo".   (Mis comentarios: Hmmm, me pregunto qué estaban escondiendo).   Sin embargo, a pesar de esto, las cámaras aún captaron la mirada de jsm durante el concierto.   Ella debe haber pensado que nadie se habría dado cuenta en la oscuridad.   (Mis comentarios: No es bueno para ellos, es bueno para nosotros.   Jeje.)

Pregunta 2: ¿Kjk y jsm han hecho oficial su relación? 

Mi opinión es que su relación es conocida entre los miembros y el personal de RM.   Esto es bastante obvio en la forma en que los miembros tratan sus intercambios y la aparente ausencia de burlas extremas / a bordo.   Parece que les estaban dando el espacio para desarrollar su relación naturalmente.   En cuanto al personal de RM, creo que ellos también son informados y no pudieron resistir la transmisión de algunos de los momentos dulces, ya que eran demasiado lindos para ser editados.   Lo siguiente es un resumen de cuándo los miembros habrían comenzado a notar el romance entre kjk y jsm, y posteriormente jugaron un papel activo en la protección de su relación y les dieron la oportunidad de desarrollarse naturalmente:

Ep 434 (baloncesto y divulgación del secreto del miembro del clan): en base a lo que ocurrió, al menos yjs, jsj, lks, Jaja habría empezado a sospechar el interés romántico de kjk en jsm. 

Ep 436 (poema de Sapporo): en este episodio, jsm se burló de su poema (escrito en Sapporo) y todos los miembros habrían comenzado a sospechar que estaba interesada en alguien. 

Ep 441 (reunión privada) - En este episodio, todos hubieran captado el ambiente romántico entre kjk y jsm.   Curiosamente, lks estaba extrañamente tranquilo cuando se mencionó por primera vez la reunión privada y solo se abrió cuando jsm señaló que se había unido a dicha reunión.   (Mi comentario: basado en esto, creo que lks es bastante bueno guardando secretos.   Es por eso que comencé a observarlo atentamente en busca de pistas adicionales sobre la relación con kookmin.   Por ejemplo, en el ep 445, cuando ysc estaba tan atrapado con la historia de jsm sobre su encuentro con un extranjero en checo y sugirió que se invitara al extranjero como invitado para el espectáculo, inmediatamente le dio una mirada graciosa / 'debes estar bromeando').

Ep 443 (juego de subasta): en este episodio, Jaja tuvo el 'privilegio' de estar atrapado en medio de los intercambios entre kjk y jsm, pero no llamó la atención sobre esto.   De hecho, parecía el chaperón de los dos, jeje. 

Ep 444 (salto de globo): a lo largo de este episodio, fue bastante obvio que todos los miembros retrocedieron para dar espacio a nuestra pareja para interactuar y desarrollar su relación de forma natural. 

Cambio de estrategia:

Después de la EP 444, sentí un cambio en la estrategia de cómo YJS (con el apoyo de LKS) manejó el romance en ciernes.   La nueva estrategia implicó: (1) desviar la atención de la pareja; y (2) asegurar que no estén solos cuando asisten a actividades externas / públicas.   Para mí, esta nueva estrategia es bastante evidente en los episodios más recientes / apariciones públicas recientes que se enumeran a continuación:

Ep 445 (viaje checo): Yjs planteó a propósito el viaje checo de jsm y mencionó su encuentro con un extranjero.   A pesar de la renuencia inicial de jsm a dar detalles sobre el encuentro, él la alentó a entrar en detalles sobre cómo progresó.   Lks ayudó a yjs al vincular el encuentro del club con una película francesa que obviamente le gustaba a jsm.

Ep 449 (intercambios de sns) - Yjs trajo los intercambios de sns entre kjk y jsm.   Luego se le dio a Jsm la oportunidad de explicar sus publicaciones de sns, que eran una forma de salida creativa para ella.   Lks mencionó rápidamente que a kjk no debe haberle gustado las publicaciones sentimentales hechas por jsm y, por lo tanto, no pudo resistirse a responderlas.   Yjs luego leyó las publicaciones de kjk de tal manera que se estaban burlando / burlándose de las publicaciones de jsm.   Al hacerlo, creo que yjs fue bastante exitoso en desviar la atención que atraían las publicaciones de sns.   (Mi comentario:   el tono usado al leer la publicación de sns juega un papel crucial.   Si se lee usando el tono de yjs, suena como burlarse / burlarse.   Si se usa un tono diferente, puede sonar como una burla.  Me pregunto cuál fue el tono deseado de kjk, hmmmm.) 

Concierto de Kjk: Yjs y lks estaban allí para acompañar a jsm (y a sus padres) mientras asistían al concierto de kjk. 

Estreno de la película de Lks - La pareja definitivamente no estaba sola mientras asistía al estreno de la película.   Estaban prácticamente acompañados por un séquito (o descrito por uno de los comentaristas como jsm acompañado por sus guardaespaldas, jeje).

Pequeños fragmentos de información:

Hubo muchos fragmentos de información, que cuando se combinaron ofrecieron una nueva perspectiva sobre el papel de yjs y lks en alentar y proteger el romance en ciernes.   En 2018, kjk ya había dicho a yjs y lks que estaba listo para una nueva relación y sus dos hyung (s) habían indicado que lo apoyarán.   En Happy Together ep 578, yjs mencionó que sabía de antemano cuándo anunciará su nueva relación (y sospecho que lo había consultado con anterioridad y buscó su consejo antes de hacer su anuncio).   En RM ep 445, lks reiteró que yjs era su entrenador de relaciones y esto fue seguido por la admisión de jsm de que yjs era ahora su entrenador de relaciones.   Ysj posteriormente declaró que en realidad era el entrenador de relaciones para varias celebridades.  Cuando se juntan, todos estos pequeños fragmentos de información son realmente reveladores. 

Mis comentarios finales (a partir del 1 de mayo de 2019):

Debo admitir que soy un escéptico y no voy a concluir simplemente basándose en un par de palabras esporádicas, incidencias o coincidencias.   Para apaciguar mi curiosidad y mi sospecha, decidí embarcarme en este elaborado ejercicio de identificar y analizar cada interacción (entre nuestra pareja y también con las personas que los rodean), y distribuirlos en una secuencia de tiempo.   Debo admitir que me sorprendió bastante cuando se presentaron todas las evidencias, todo tuvo sentido y, por lo tanto, mis conclusiones. 

En el futuro, puede ser más difícil para nosotros observar las interacciones románticas de nuestra pareja, ya que probablemente optarán por desarrollar su relación fuera de la pantalla.   A pesar de esto, siempre podemos esperar que nuestra pareja no pueda resistirse a compartir su felicidad con el mundo.   Mientras tanto, esperaré pacientemente su anuncio oficial, jeje.   ;)

De vuelta al presente:

Espero que hayas disfrutado de lo anterior y siéntete libre de agregar tus comentarios / opiniones. Mientras tanto, ten un buen fin de semana por delante. Yahoooo fin de semana ....... : w00t:

Muchas gracias!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Benji D said:

Re-posting:

Part 3:

Ep 420 & 421 (cold sauna & yeobo calling) - Something happened between ep 411 and 420 as the dynamics in the relationship between kjk and jsm changed completely. The awkwardness between kjk and jsm had totally disappeared. They were extremely comfortable in sharing jokes/comments/ideas during the fried chicken eating session. Also noticed a big change in kjk's behavior in this episode. He was willing to play along with jsm in acting as husband/father, unlike previously. To me, both of them really looked like siblings/close friends at this point.

Ep 424 (Halloween) - To me this is one of the most critical episode in the kookmin relationship. The episode started with the Halloween dress-ups. Both kjk and jsm looked very comfortable together with kjk resting his arm on jsm's shoulder, which he usually does with his close male friends only. This was imitated by jsm at the next session where l don't see kjk reacting negatively to it. At this point, no conflicts with observations made on ep 420 & 421, i.e. they really looked like siblings/close friends.

The big turning point was when jsm had to choose a partner (out of kjk, lks, ysc and the guest). Something significant happened (or exchanged between both of them) at that moment in time. Her eyes were scanning their faces. She began to blush (which was obvious to everyone present). Kjk had a questioning look in his eyes and started muttering 'weh, weh' under his breath. He looked shaken. He started to protest loudly which sounds to me like he was trying to convince himself that he didn't want her. His over the top reaction seemed blown out of proportion for a simple game.

Thereafter, his immediate reaction of extreme happiness after winning the rock-scissors-paper game is very interesting. I wonder was he subconsciously acting out his repressed feelings for jsm, or was it a genuine mistake of forgetting the rules which l don't really buy as ysc and the guest were celebrating their losses seconds earlier. (Side note: To me, kjk is normally a very careful person who always understand the rules of the game).

Finally, his facial expression when jsm was commenting the reason for not choosing the guest (which was to make him remember her), was priceless. I find this reaction pretty significant but l am having a hard time deciphering it. One thing is for sure, his reaction was genuine and he was not acting. My speculation is that kjk finally understood why jsm rated him poorly during the baby-egg storytelling, she did it on purpose so that he takes note of her. What do you think? (Side note: I think this revelation plays an important role in explaining kjk's reaction in the next episode too, heh heh. I find this couple more and more cute).

My overall conclusion at this point, kjk's feelings for jsm is getting stronger.

Coming Part 4 covers kjk's internal conflicts before he crosses the point of no return (haha sounds a bit too dramatic). Please look forward to it.

Totally agree. I have never seen both of them being so carefree as they were in the Halloween episode. I agree KJK knows that JSM does things on purpose to be noted by him and that's why he tells her when he chose haha as good looking over KJK that she wouldn't choose him even if she wants to.And that might be the reason for that mischievous smile during the Halloween episode. Though KJK was chosen , JSM says she declined the guest simply because she wants him to remember her as the first girl to have rejected him. KJK must have got the sudden reckoning that this was what she was doing with him and hence that smile. 

Edited by Guest

Wow Benji you are awesome! I replied to your first few parts without reading them fully. I just realized you had articulated very well of whatever I had in my mind. This gives me hope ! 

5 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

KookMin in action B) :wub:

Why do I feel as though this Hug was long, because the camera was capturing other members reaction but when it comes to focus on Kookmin they were still patting each other’s back:love: 

Reminds me so much of the jail episode, when Jong Kook pulled in Somin for a hug :love:. Even though not much Kookmin again, those two hugs are Gold:love:

• Like 3

All I know is if that fifty page analysis is true, they should be showing off their relationship on screen a lot less openly.

IF they are dating they are both professionals and will try to keep everything happening off camera, off camera.

Will come down to you super analysts here to find the little things that leak out cause they're still human

• Like 3

some thoughts on the recent episodes:

i know there have not been many sweet kookmin moments in the recent episodes which can make some shippers feel impatient. but when you look at the overall picture, don't you think, to quote kjk,  some 'natural' things are happening? ;)

if kookmin are dating i too feel they have entered a more stable phase where they don't want too much focus on their interactions. this is more obvious when they arrive for the line ups. i could see some confusion on their part about where to stand in the last few episodes. in episode 452, when jsm comes in for the opening, she has two options about where to stand. there is space on either side of sjh,  either she can stand near kjk or near haha. when haha pulls her to stand near sjh, i can hear kjk let out something like an "ah". in episode 453, when the team arrives at the village, kjk looks a bit confused about which place to stand and sneaks a glance at jsm. in episode 454, kookmin and ysc are the first to arrive for the opening. when the others come in, jsm  who is standing near kjk looks confused about where to stand. i feel they are trying to be less obvious before the camera.

at the same time, there are some things that are getting more obvious. it is so apparent that kjk has become more sensitive to members, especially jsj, saying certain things to jsm. 

that is why the kjk-jsj bickering interests me in the past two episodes. we know jsj is very blunt and  being the senior-most on the team, he must feel he has the right to scold anybody and everybody.  he scolds the older members, but perhaps they are freer to make retorts compared to the newer members..

if kjk is dating jsm, it might be take its time for jsj to get used to their new personal dynamic. he cannot treat jsm as casually as he used to as kjk might mind and pick on him. after the whole kjk giving jsj a hard time in episode 453, when jsj joined the members in the opening of episode 454, the first words yjs says is "they don't want you to talk too much in the opening" and then everybody laugh. kjk turns his face away not to reveal his expression and jsm bends down, then kjk looks at her for a second. after that, jsm makes a cross with her fingers to jsj like he shouldn't  be saying certain things.

in episode 454, it was obvious in another part too.  after yjs says jsm can play doctor strange, haha teased her saying she shaves her chin. jsm laughed at the joke, but kjk's expression wasn't the usual when haha makes a joke.  in the bus, when jsj compared jsm's face to sjh's, it got so awkward. the first person to retort was kjk who said she was sitting close to jsj while the others were laughing off the awkwardness. even when the others had moved on to talking about jsj's idol face, kjk had to annoy jsj by saying he was going to die soon.  they bickered again throughout the episode. 

this could also be a reason why we don't get as many kookmin moments as we want lately. there are professional dynamics which might be at odds with personal dynamic. that is why i feel kjk and jsm keep away from each other for the most part.  i feel after chul min pd came back, the focus is more on keeping the old dynamics. the team divisions and the line ups also have gone back to kwangmin and spartace.  but when some occasion arises where they can naturally interact like the flogging mission a few episodes back or the dance mission this episode, you can feel the amazing kookmin chemistry.

i have also got this theory that they interact more naturally when it is just lks and ysc around them. both are younger than kjk, very close to jsm and may not scold them if they act too close. perhaps the older members expect them to be more careful? in ep. 453, ysc and lks are the only ones around when jsm pulls kjk to wrestle with her. they stop fooling around when the rest join. in this episode, in the dressing room, lks and ysc are the only ones around when kjk sits near jsm and teases her. perhaps a coincidence. we have to see. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

Ahhhh the development in recent episodes, I agree with @kookminclan RunningMan things have really scaled down on-screen.  To me this is a predictable step especially when the relationship becomes 'real'.  In fact on a personal level l am quite happy with the progress of 'things' and actually expected the scaling back to take place much earlier. I guess their on-screen interactions had become rather too obvious, heheh.  

Now, the real challenge starts for us.  Finding those precious interactions will definitely be much tougher.  Maybe we will have to resort to other avenues to find out the progress of 'things'.  I recently did some covert snooping and found out that jsm has been following / liking certain instagrams (https://www.instagram.com/mens_cult/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/couplegoals/?hl=en ).  I find this to be super interesting.  Could it be jsm's subconscious desire is at play?  When you combine the timing of these instagrams with what we have been observing, can l say that their relationship has reached a more intimate level off-screen?  Heheh, what do you think?

As for the screen shots captured by @MandelBrot, they are definitely my favourite moments in ep 455.  I really like the way kjk hugged and touched jsm's head.  It shows their closeness.

Meanwhile, happy detecting .... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Benji D said:

Now, the real challenge starts for us.  Finding those precious interactions will definitely be much tougher.  Maybe we will have to resort to other avenues to find out the progress of 'things'.  I recently did some covert snooping and found out that jsm has been following / liking certain instagrams (https://www.instagram.com/mens_cult/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/couplegoals/?hl=en ).  I find this to be super interesting.  Could it be jsm's subconscious desire is at play?  When you combine the timing of these instagrams with what we have been observing, can l say that their relationship has reached a more intimate level off-screen?  Heheh, what do you think?

WTF!!! , unexpected :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZVgVC1P.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I agree to what @Benji D and @kookminclan RunningMan said here!!! I sense more serious positive things between these two. Things which are not necessarily obvious and are seen on screen, but just the vibe they give off from their actions. Some more thoughts down here if you wish to read: 

So, I truly truly feel that there is something 'major' going with kookmin given their extremely evident efforts to show the least of their interaction on screen these days. I can't help but think, if there isn't anything going, the usual onscreen interaction they have will be much more than what we have seen in the last few episodes. Even if by coincidence, they normally show a lot of interaction with no HESITATION before. But, the fact that, they try and be far from each other on screen these days is quite exciting to base our intuition on their actual relationship. Even then, moments where oppa isn't able to scold somin when everyone else scold her while she poses cutely with the 'avengers' outfit on or along with kwangsoo, when he quietly tries to ask jaesuk why somin was given the character despite having no connection seeing that she looked uncomfortable in the outfit or in the dressing room, where he steals glances at her few times. All of it was really cute. 

For us, It will definitely be a challenge to catch their interaction onscreen, but, as a shipper, it makes me happy to see them not want to draw attention to their interaction, which In my opinion happens when they feel that what they share is something valuable and REAL. I am still a happy shipper!!!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2