[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I just finished watch this video on YouTube. And i managed to catch this moment..

At 3:37. When the oppa members celebrates without somin first. KJK looks at her direction first while grabbing Kwang Soo hands. 

Edited by Akuma Drifters
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Akuma Drifters said:

I just finished watch this video on YouTube. And i managed to catch this moment..

At 3:37. When the oppa members celebrates without somin first. KJK looks at her direction first while grabbing Kwang Soo hands. 

Then after that. He's the one who's going toward Somin first to let her joining their celebration !! Goshh the way he cover of "not being obvious there" 

He tapped somin shoulder first 

Then proceeding slightly hug her ♡.♡ 

• Like 3

On 26/5/2019 at 21:50, shamos83 said:

Creo que entiendo que tu lógica y lowkey me hace feliz. También estoy de acuerdo en que sentí vibraciones similares de ellos en este episodio también. Pero mientras pensaba en lo que Jong Kook mencionó en el reciente episodio de MUD, creo que, en el aspecto psicológico, está en un punto que tal vez sus sentimientos se profundizaron y algo se asustaron, por lo tanto, la comparación. Por supuesto, no estoy seguro de por quién tiene sentimientos, pero creo que si evalúa su psicología y con qué frecuencia menciona a su ex y su matrimonio, creo que tiene miedo de entablar una relación en este momento, considerando su edad. Tiene una edad en la que sus amigos ya tienen un par de hijos y están establecidos, por lo que, aunque podría estar sintiendo algo, creo que podría temer que vuelva a fallar como su relación pasada, por lo que a menudo se culpa. La relación más reciente siempre parece la más hiriente, Aunque parece que no se ha movido, creo que sí, pero ese sentimiento de fracaso reciente hace algunos años aparece una vez que quieres intentarlo de nuevo. No estoy realmente seguro de que Somin sea la chica, espero que lo sea ya que los estoy apoyando.

Así que mi conclusión es que, ya sea con Somin o con cualquier otra persona por la que Jong kook esté sintiendo estos sentimientos, creo que el mismo Jong Kook tiene miedo de una relación porque creo que ahora siente que está listo, lo cual ha mencionado muy a menudo. , y tiene miedo de que vuelva a fallar como lo hizo antes. Entonces, en lugar de no pasar del amor pasado, creo que él está recordando esos sentimientos del pasado, lo que realmente creo que es muy impactante para él. Y por la reacción de los muchachos en el auto, creo que él habla de eso más a menudo con ellos. Entonces, gran cosa para él tal vez, ya que ahora creo que la relación con la que entra quiere que funcione y no falle como antes. 

Solo un complemento, de la ep 445, donde somin es una pareja secreta, recuerdo que ella respondió una pregunta que toma alrededor de 10 años para pasar de una ruptura, tal vez haya algo allí.  

I've seen MUD episodes, and he's talking about his partner. But in early spring.And that means that maybe that was after the concert or before the concert, and remember that they started to get closer after the concert. In the end he says he should meet a nice person. And it's like giving yourself a chance that you have to do it that it's time. In the last episode. Maybe they don't see each other. But you do notice that they are among them. Besides, she was sick.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, shamos83 said:

Creo que entiendo que tu lógica y lowkey me hace feliz. También estoy de acuerdo en que sentí vibraciones similares de ellos en este episodio también. Pero mientras pensaba en lo que Jong Kook mencionó en el reciente episodio de MUD, creo que, en el aspecto psicológico, está en un punto que tal vez sus sentimientos se profundizaron y algo se asustaron, por lo tanto, la comparación. Por supuesto, no estoy seguro de por quién tiene sentimientos, pero creo que si evalúa su psicología y con qué frecuencia menciona a su ex y su matrimonio, creo que tiene miedo de entablar una relación en este momento, considerando su edad. Tiene una edad en la que sus amigos ya tienen un par de hijos y están establecidos, por lo que, aunque podría estar sintiendo algo, creo que podría temer que vuelva a fallar como su relación pasada, por lo que a menudo se culpa. La relación más reciente siempre parece la más hiriente, Aunque parece que no se ha movido, creo que sí, pero ese sentimiento de fracaso reciente hace algunos años aparece una vez que quieres intentarlo de nuevo. No estoy realmente seguro de que Somin sea la chica, espero que lo sea ya que los estoy apoyando.

Así que mi conclusión es que, ya sea con Somin o con cualquier otra persona por la que Jong kook esté sintiendo estos sentimientos, creo que el mismo Jong Kook tiene miedo de una relación porque creo que ahora siente que está listo, lo cual ha mencionado muy a menudo. , y tiene miedo de que vuelva a fallar como lo hizo antes. Entonces, en lugar de no pasar del amor pasado, creo que él está recordando esos sentimientos del pasado, lo que realmente creo que es muy impactante para él. Y por la reacción de los muchachos en el auto, creo que él habla de eso más a menudo con ellos. Entonces, gran cosa para él tal vez, ya que ahora creo que la relación con la que entra quiere que funcione y no falle como antes. 

Solo un complemento, de la ep 445, donde somin es una pareja secreta, recuerdo que ella respondió una pregunta que toma alrededor de 10 años para pasar de una ruptura, tal vez haya algo allí.  

I've seen MUD episodes, and he's talking about his partner. But in early spring.And that means that maybe that was after the concert or before the concert, and remember that they started to get closer after the concert. In the end he says he should meet a nice person. And it's like giving yourself a chance that you have to do it that it's time. In the last episode. Maybe they don't see each other. But you do notice that they are among them. Besides, she was sick.

Women, you've seen the Ig the SoMin... run!!! 

• Like 2

Guys, Somin has posted something on her Instagram. Haha oppa had written a comment to which kjk oppa had replied.Anyone able to translate her post please? Can't Wait. Some sunshine after two or three days of sadness lol

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Guys, Somin has posted something on her Instagram. Haha oppa had written a comment to which kjk oppa had replied.Anyone able to translate her post please? Can't Wait. Some sunshine after two or three days of sadness lol

I saw someone translated HAHA comment - Let's reggae... This is reggae.. and KJK comment - i do not think it is... [ i think not full translations for KJK comment thoo]

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

Using google translate this is what I got

quanhaha79: Let's reggae .... This is reggae ... 

kjk76: @ quanhaha79 but .. it looks like a new linger.

Doesn't make much sense :sweatingbullets:

I got the same translation, it said 

it is not..it’s.. it looks like a new linger

Hope we can get translation of the poem and the comments. From my translation of the poem it sounded sad:bawling:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

quanhaha79: Reggae do…. Is this reggae,

kjk76: @ quanhaha79 Was not. yay. new appears the thing to be getting off.

with systrans

somin

Mumbled, when spat out,
Swells up more, if says that big becomes,
Recording which will pull out wears out,
To do, soak to the rival and fatigue goes round,
Where authorization will be drifting anyway
To the language
Is an evil
Is a confession
Talk ......
Is in your eye,
Is in the breath,
Is in the needle which bounces
Was in the veins in that neck
At the language which in somewhere will be
Although goes thirsty,
Wants to be free
Also now constantly
All sounds are carved to time.

everyone's translation is so funny :))

To add to the confusion, another translation

Words are,
When you spit out of the muck,
If you blow more and make it bigger...
The more you take it out, the more it wears out.
The more you do, the more you soak into your opponent's blood.
I don't know where he's going.
I told him...
Evil or...
Confession or...
Whether it's a story...
It was in your eyes.
It was in his breath.
It was in a spitting saliva
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
That's what I'm talking about somewhere.
when one is thirsty
I want to be free.
as of now
All sounds are etched in time.

kjk's translation to me looks like he is saying 'it is not reggae ... she is excited'. don't know what it actually means.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

My translation. It's from Korean to Spanish and what Haha says is  Let's play... That's the legend and kjk You say it isn't This guy. He seems to be excited.That's what my translator says.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

So, I think, from what I saw on instagram post of a fan account, what somin had written is a song lyric of "Kassy-Listen to the song". I do not know if that is correct or not.

No, i think the song the fan account posted is about a calm song to listen to when you are feeling down. she might have wanted to cheer jsm up. i think what jsm wrote is her own poetry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, Somin's post I can't even attempt but I think this is what the replies are:

Haha: 레게하자...  (Let's do reggae...) 이게 레게다...  (It is reggae...) :bawling::bawling: 

Jongkook: 아닌데... (That's not it...) 얘.. (She..) 신내린거 같은데... (seems like she's possessed...) [I couldn't find a translation for 신내린 but 신내림 means possessed and Hwanjine used 신내림 in his reply]

Hwanjine: 레게든 신내림이든 일단 취한건 맞는 것 같아요  (whether reggae or possessed, seems like she's drunk in the first place) [rough translation]. 

So the RM guys trolling her as per usual :joy:

• Like 4