[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

From what I’m observing in the videos and translating articles I can see this episode will be filled with loveline hahaha which is to be expected since the videos get lots of views but still <_<

I’m not worried though ‘cause I noticed we usually get a lot of moments when we actually see the subtitles and everyone in here goes; “ wait that was weird why did she (or he) said that?” I see the Chanmin loveline lasting for months waaaaah :crazy:

EDIT: I need a slow-mo gif of Somin and Jong Kook holding hands on the paper game thing hahahaha for my kookmin heart please :wub:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Loveline is becoming too boring for me. In each ep always the same

Yep...like ok...we get it!!!!..they are in a LL but they don't need to act it like every 10 minutes on every episode...hope RM brings more male guests to be partners with SoMin and SJH...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This episode, the next episode, the one after that. RM isn't slowing down with the loveline anytime soon. A very evil part of me was even happy ysc got eliminated a little early so we could have at least 20 minutes without it lmao. But that's by the way. Watch the episode simply to see Somin's stunning visuals. Ponytails fit her, she was so pretty this ep. Kookmin were so cute too. Though of course we didn't get a lot of interactions since Somin was busy with the loveline, we still got to see our beloved kookmin teamwork. The group hug was so cute, kjk jumping around while hugging ysc and jsm was the highlight of my day lol.

Something I peeped in this episode :joy:;

Kim Jong kook : I'll set you up with Sechan

Kjk watching the loveline in the car : *ugh, I hate it here*

It was so funny seeing him just sitting at the back looking on, I thought he was very supportive of both of them or he only puts that front up in front of the PD and other members:lol:.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

As for me, the subtle actions by KJK in this episode that make it special. In the beginning, he complimented Somin for dressing nicely. When was the last time he compliment a girl's clothes? Then he told funny story about Somin standing in the cold(if I'm not mistaken with my limited understanding of hangul) before the filming started. How can he told this story? Because his eyes were looking at her. 

Yeah, the love line can't be avoided. But finding all those subtle actions between them that makes KJK-JSM is special for me. So, why bother with things that make your heart ache when there are so many sweet things that you can see if you look at other perspective.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

As for me, the subtle actions by KJK in this episodes that make it special. In the beginning, he complimented Somin for dressing nicely. When was the last time he compliment a girl's clothes? 

I think he complimented her outfit because she wore black coat in the opening :lol: He has worn colorful clothes before so it was her turn to wear something black :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

We got it all wrong the love triangle wasn’t kookmin x chanmin, it was chanmin x kookchan:lol:. Recently it seems like kjk and the maknae line are on the same team often, if the loveline wasn’t a thing I would have 0 complaints since kjk and the maknae line are a funny team.

Yes, looks like kookchan are coming in!!:lol:. Plot twist, jsm is jealous of kookchan and tries to sabotage them by coming in between them all the time :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I genuinely have no problem with the loveline, I simply think of it as a new character that somin and sechan decided to take up. My only issue is the amount it’s brought up. If the loveline was just brought up here and there it would be fine and maybe even a little funny, but because their every interaction with each other has to due with the loveline I’d rather them be on different teams. Just natural interactions between everyone would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I genuinely have no problem with the loveline, I simply think of it as a new character that somin and sechan decided to take up. My only issue is the amount it’s brought up. If the loveline was just brought up here and there it would be fine and maybe even a little funny, but because their every interaction with each other has to due with the loveline I’d rather them be on different teams. Just natural interactions between everyone would be greatly appreciated.

Exactly!!!

I kinda like the ChanMin LL but not the way they are pushing it like every 10 minutes!!!!

• Like 5