[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

It could make sense that RM put Chan-min love into the equation because I think Kook-min has become more intense on and off screen. They just found out a lot about each other. Three years is not long enough especially their schedule and work. I think they are realising a lot about each other and feeling comfortable with each other. 

RM didn't have good experience to draw the line what is real and what is not like Monday couple. Variety is variety. Whatever it is said in variety stays in variety.

I think it is odd because of its timing that Sechan was thrust into Kook-min equation for the sake of variety and their private lives. Sechan is really interesting bait or cover for Kook-min. Jong kook went from mild to real grumpiness dealing with lovelines. Somin has three lovelines consecutively- Sechan- TaeOh- Jae-Hong- then Sechan again. He gets more grumpy over time. When there is no guest, and Sechan is left alone, Somin stay with Jong Kook and chat quietly and making each other laugh. It is getting too obvious then Sechan was thrown into it. I will have to see this following Sunday. It would have more Chan-min moments.  

• Like 7

6 hours ago, JialingGO said:

It would have more Chan-min moments.  

The show will likely to continue chanmin loveline, but who knows, kjk is so unpredictable, he can get jealous, interrupt or slip into chanmin loveline & turn it into 'love triangle':lol:. That's why members & viewers got confuse sometimes:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Happyjana said:

The show will likely to continue chanmin loveline, but who knows, kjk is so unpredictable, he can get jealous, interrupt or slip into chanmin loveline & turn it into 'love triangle':lol:. That's why members & viewers got confuse sometimes:joy:

I have been a long time fan of Jong Kook, and this is the first time I've seen him interrupt a loveline that was not his own, so jealously.

It's even more hilarious when you realise that neither Yoo Jae Suk nor HaHa have pointed it out. It's like everyone has noticed it but have pretended not to notice it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

53 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I have been a long time fan of Jong Kook, and this is the first time I've seen him interrupt a loveline that was not his own, so jealously.

It's even more hilarious when you realise that neither Yoo Jae Suk nor HaHa have pointed it out. It's like everyone has noticed it but have pretended not to notice it.

Can't claim I am a long time fan but I'm a recent fan and noticing his pattern on behaviour from previous episodes, his participation in this love line is so out of place because there shouldn't be a participation in the first place. He doesn't concern himself with things like these unless he's involved which he isn't. If it isn't jealousy, I'd say he wants to have control of the situation and be the one overseeing how it plays out. There was a whole episode that he was the one giving orders to jsm and creating scenarios on how the loveline should play out lol all the while keeping her in his sight or by his side. 

• Like 7

I'm watching last ep's and...

E475 YJS give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E476 YJS give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E477 loveline with the guests

E478 ???

E479 YJS give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E480 YJS give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E481 KJK give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E482 ???

E483 ???

E484 KJK give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

E485 KJK give signal to somin for the loveline with ysc

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

What are u doing, sechan??? (E478)

Chan-min viewer- Sechan is teasing somin by touching her then look away. Somin was surprised and looked at him whether he is trying to call her or not. She smiled a bit and stayed back. Like he is flirting and playing with her. 

Casual viewer- Sechan was listening to conversation and wanted to talk to somin about something. He put his finger to tap on top of her hand. But heard something that that he looked away to listen. Somin looked at him thinking that he wanted to talk to her or question her about something. She walked forward to see if he wanted to talk to her. She was confused and smirked at this situation, then stepped back to listen to PDs and staff. 

Kook-min viewer: **very very confused mentally**

I think Sechan wanted to talk to Somin privately, and tapped her hand but was interrupted with PDs or staff's instruction or etc. before he could talk to her about something or give attention to him for something causally. Trying to calm my kook-min heart.. I think he's only calling for her attention but was interrupted or changed his mind. Most people that I really wonder why no one notice that Sechan has shown a lot of skinship with Jihyo naturally. He out his arms around her. The two put arms around each other. He took care of her tenderly. No one bother to say lovelines between them. =) Anyway, I dont know. Jihyo is a very touchy feeling person or skinship. Her chemistry with others are very platonic that we couldn't see chemistry very well. She has a lot of skinship with Jong Kook before. I didn't notice it too well. It looks like Jihyo is more of skin ship type of person more than Somin towards opposite sex. She easily do it with Kwangsoo, Jong Kook, and Sechan. It became less with Jong Kook. She is still very close to Jong kook. She put her arms on his knees like a couple. But sometimes I see her with Sechan- both of them arms around each other supporting each other. It is very different when you see Jong Kook put his arms around Somin. It has a lot of body language and chemistry between the two that took an attention. However, I actually like Kook-min of how the talk to each other. When somin burn Jong Kook with several jokes and wits, I have not seen Jong kook laughed so so hard like he found his match. The way he defended Somin against insulting jokes made by Sukjin. It was so cute. It wasn't scripted. He made it more like ad-lib but it came with a feeling, a strong one. And he always seems happy when he sat next to somin. Somin always tried to make him laugh. She will whisper with him. You see how she tried to make him laugh. She mini dance for him before she did it for everyone. The gap between Jong kook and Somin became closer that it was not only skinship but how they talked to each other and even over other people. The way Jong kook looked at her, it is always with interest and some laughs. When Somin is away, he became quiet. When she came back, he became talkative. I started to like Kook-min wasn't the time they share skinship. It is way later. In Korean fan-meet, i wasn't too taken with their skinship. They were professional and i also notice somin's shyness. I did know Somin likes Jong Kook. I didn't know Jong Kook may take interest in her. Natural skinship came later... the one with arm around Somin's shoulders--it has so much chemistry after all interaction with each other. 

Sechan and Somin already have skinship and comfort with each other on and off screen. She comfortably put her arms on Sechan before and even recently. She and Sechan have been very good friends for a long time. Sechan even show more skinship with Jihyo than he has for Somin. Somin said he has never done like that for her before on and off. Sechan has a lot of closeness with Jihyo over the time like travelling in same trips with her (Switzerland and NZ). He fondly teased her a lot in beginning of year before Chan-min came in 2019. Anyway, it is only observation I have. =) As kook-min, I sort of trying to justify it that it was just friend to friend vibe to get attention from each other. =) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

What are u doing, sechan??? (E478)

@JialingGO i don't think there is any need to be confused here. kjk was trying to make eye contact with jsm, but she was looking elsewhere, ysc noticed that and was trying to tell her to look at kjk. you can see his head moving to point to kjk. she doesn't get that first time, then he points with his eyes too. sjh also looks that side after ysc whispers something  to jsm. kjk, by now, is looking at the pd.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the preview pictures for the next episode right now and it looks like we may get little to no kookmin moments but will see, let’s cross our fingers for some moments hahaha. But honestly next episode I predict it’s gonna be full Chanmin loveline... I will still enjoy the episode and keep my eyes open though :yum:

unrelated to Kookmin but Somin’s hair is finally growing out, I’ve missed her long hair. :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Looking at the preview pictures for the next episode right now and it looks like we may get little to no kookmin moments but will see, let’s cross our fingers for some moments hahaha. But honestly next episode I predict it’s gonna be full Chanmin loveline... I will still enjoy the episode and keep my eyes open though 

You just reminded me this episode will bring on the Chanmin loveline cringe ugh. Oh well, if it's as funny as the last episode I don't mind. RM is my happy pill anyways. To be honest, I actually don't even have a tiny smidge of hope for kookmin moments this episode, I just feel they will be too busy with Chanmin and it's a couple race too. But on the other hand, kookmin are ridiculously spontaneous and hit you when you least expect it but I doubt they will be in this episode. I'll be on the lookout too lol, it doesn't hurt to try.

I find it funny that this loveline ordinarily should at least shake my belief in the kookmin ship but it has no effect whatsoever. Maybe it's because I really don't see them as anything more than friends, maybe kookmin is just too stable for me. Because to be honest they have neither confirmed nor denied any accusations (all 2 of them). They don't confirm (don't know what we should make of the smiles and laughs but no verbal confirmation) and no denial (not even a weak fake one). It really makes one wonder. To be honest I really expected a denial from kjk when yjs asked the do you like her question, I would have concluded he was lying and continued shipping (lol, as a shipper it's only expected) but the lack of response and red faced laughter threw me off. The marraige question again, I'm like lol they'd definitely deny this even jokingly they would deny it but nope. And the funniest part in this is these are two people that never fail to deny any attempts or possible relationship developments with others. Jsm is even in a loveline with ysc yet never fails to cross her arms in a no when she sees it's getting too far and personal. Kjk always firmly denies and even looks upset sometimes but he's all smiles when the other party is jsm lol. It's really hard to shake this strong foundation they have built my theories on this ship upon. 

I agree with @JialingGO, kjk is always very talkative and active when jsm is by his side. I actually noticed this, it's almost like they switch characters when they stand next to eachother. Kjk becomes very talkative and active and jsm becomes the quiet observing one that just smiles (not saying it's only when they stand beside eachother this happens). I actually like it. For some weird reason if they are in a relationship, I lowkey see kjk as the talkative one. Call me crazy but I actually see kjk being the talkative one with lots of stories and jsm just listening and laughing because contrary to his character or what variety shows depict his personality as, he looks like he always has a lot to talk about to jsm or with her about. With all the whispering, inner jokes, background talks and all. Everyone saying he likes bright and cute girls because he's the quiet type but what if he likes them because he wants someone to share his bright and cute side with too, lol (don't listen to me, I'm just making things up at this point)

Rooting for them and I pray they get married this year, hopefully with eachother. I mean for goodness sake, they aren't getting any younger!! Lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

At the very least we can take solace in knowing if chanmin were real they wouldn't be this aggressive about shoving it down everyone throats. On screen romances are like 99% fake so this is just more confirmation they're just friends. It's just awkward as hell to see sometimes because they're so platonic

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Random moments (E448)

what's the problem, somin?

Personally, I feel SoMin is the jealous type when she is really interested in the other person...so if she really has something going on with KJK it would be hard for her considering how popular he is...almost in every show he has a loveline or some girl is interested in him...and KJK is naturally kind and gentleman with every girl he knows....moreover he will be tied with SJH almost forever until one of them marry someone...so...yes....SoMin must love him so much and trust him a lot if she really wants to have a relationship with him...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Personally, I feel SoMin is the jealous type when she is really interested in the other person...so if she really has something going on with KJK it would be hard for her considering how popular he is...almost in every show he has a loveline or some girl is interested in him...and KJK is naturally kind and gentleman with every girl he knows....moreover he will be tied with SJH almost forever until one of them marry someone...so...yes....SoMin must love him so much and trust him a lot if she really wants to have a relationship with him...

I also thought about the girls jong kook dated in the past especially the one who recently broke up, they must have gone through same thing too. He is attractive man and his status have gotten so much better over that time plus solo concerts and new shows. His side has become more softer and romantic vibe as prospective husband. He has become more handsome and more manly with soft side we didn’t know before. He is very private but his variety and public persona is very mysterious and top secret. Recently he got into spartace then with jinyoung in short period of time. Yep, it is easily to be jealous if you were dating him privately and secretly. He didn’t show he is off limits for now. He is open to it to see Influx of women coming along to find the one. This time he is more open because it is his most desperate time to get married. 

Somin does have jealous type. Jong kook is more of possessive. Somin needs someone who will remind her constantly that he loves her no matter how good looking or humorous he is. Somin has more hard time to find someone who can handle her personality. I hope she will find someone soon. 

And if jong kook finally choose someone to marry, the girl won’t be jealous anymore! He will treat her like a queen. Sometimes will find her jealousy cute. He has possessive type. So any jealousy would make him relieved that his girl loves him and didn’t want him to be with others. Jong kook is very loyal though. Once he is married, he is going to wear the shield off limits to anyone except the girl he loves. 

Somin came into jong kook’s picture in a not a good time that he is too open for all to date him. Fortune teller did say that jong kook will meet many women around this year before his marriage. Somin is like one of the girls who is trying to pursue him. Jin Young and jihyo already have his undivided attention earlier. Fortune teller told jong kook to embrace the changes like changing the type of women he likes. Because remember before he thought somin was weirdo. He later said after korean fanmeet that he has grown to admire somin for her character and personality. He finds her personality charming. Jong kook’s mannerism and persona have changed especially in 2019. I felt bad for any girl he likes has to wait for him to make his mind to marry her. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, uNiQueEkiX said:

from ep 374, i noticed that KJK also tried to fix Somin hair before the game.
but also the editing not showing the full scence.

just the gesture.

i think he was going for her shoulder for comfort because Kwangsoo flicked her head so hard. Somin actually did revenge for jong kook for her flick punch on Kwangsoo. What a fate. :)❤️

• Like 1

kjk may be kind and gentlemanly with female colleagues on the show and outside but from whatever i have heard of him, it is difficult for a woman to approach him off the show if she is interested in him. there was a radio show some years back where one of the women on the panel who was kjk's big fan, asked a fellow-panelist, a PD close to kjk for his number. the PD said it is difficult to approach kjk that way. kjk has his code of conduct when it comes to meeting other women alone when he is in a relationship.

on a recent cranky brothers episode, they were discussing how to get over a break up and one of the options given was meeting new people. kjk then said it is a good choice because when they are in a relationship, men don't meet other women. one of the guests, soyou, was surprised when she heard that and quipped he must have been in many suffocating relationships and implied his gfs might have demanded that he only looks at them. kjk denied that but i think it holds true that when he is in a relationship, he is devoted to the woman and off the show, doesn't meet other women alone. i don't know how much of an exaggeration there was in that story, but haha implied hong jin young had called up kjk drunk one night and that he hadn't answered the phone. later when jin young asked kjk if she had ever called him up drunk, he said she had called him up at night but he didn't know if she had been drunk. so i think he has a line which he doesn't cross with female colleagues off the show.  haha also told a story on MUD about a famous actress proposing to kjk during his heydays but he rejected her because he was already in a relationship at that time. it seems like the right thing to do but the way haha expressed surprise at kjk's reaction to the proposal, i got the feeling he thought many male celebrities wouldn't have done that. when you hear about the recent scandals in which married actors cheat on their wives with other women, you understand it may not be that common in the celebrity world. someone then said the best way to find the true character of a man is to ask his friends if they would let him marry their sister. there was a time when lks wanted kjk to marry his sister and haha once said he would want someone like kjk for his daughter, so they definitely think he is loyal to his woman. kjk's friends also say that when kjk is in love, there is not a bigger fool than him. so, if you get him as your boyfriend, you are a lucky woman.

i don't think we should compare kjk's relationship with jsm with that of his other female colleagues. i dig the friendship between kjk and sjh. they have a strong 10 year old friendship, have supported each other through thick and thin like with the backlash over sjh dating the ceo of her agency, kjk's serious health issues and then the firing. sjh has been very loyal to kjk as a friend and he is not someone who would let go of a friendship. however, he has always drawn the line when it comes to a romantic relationship developing between them. since he has known her for so long, there might be genuine reasons why he thinks it may not work out romantically. i don't think kjk and jin young have known each other that deeply. if they got close, it was after her RM and MUD appearances last year and i haven't heard any stories of the two hanging out alone. i still think theirs was more of a screen relationship than one extended to real life. they are definitely closer now since their mothers work on the same show, however i don't think they hang out outside the show. hjy also made clear last year there was nothing between them.

kookmin is a developing relationship. there is genuine attraction and similar philosophy with regard to love which is why i think something clicked despite the lack of opportunities to interact and difference in personalities. however, they are both total opposites in many ways and are still in the process of discovering things about each other or reaching a complete understanding . jsm still cannot figure out when kjk is the spy and kjk often mistakes her as the spy even when she is not.  that said, within three years, kookmin have become close in a way i haven't seen with kjk and other women. so shippers have to give them space and time - it is not proper to compare them with others. just like there might be things about jsm her old friends know that escape kjk, there might be things about kjk that escape jsm which his old friends know. however, that is the beautiful process in any relationship - the longer you spend time together and create common memories, the more you get a person.

as far as kjk's marriage plans go, i think he is looking for someone who would make his heart flutter again like his now married ex. he did try dating other women after that, but could never find that love again. i see promise in kookmin because kjk responds to her in ways i haven't seen him respond to his other female colleagues where he openly expresses his hurt when she sits with others or just glows when she is around. however, when it comes to marriage,  strong feelings or attraction may just not be enough. i feel he would be  also looking for someone who would give him the security that she would always be there for him, that even when he gets old and kjk is in his mid-40s now, she would have eyes only for him. there was a RM episode where they were discussing kjk's compatibility with jin young. it was mostly said in jest for the loveline but some of it could be true in kjk's case. lks said he feels hjy likes kjk but she is not desperate enough to take the penalty trip with him. hjy then asked kjk to be desperate for her because that is just not her style. kjk then said he is similar to hjy, that if a girl is not desperate for him, he would ask her to leave. kjk had a relationship where the woman he loved cheated on him with his best friend so loyalty may be very important for him, however attractive the woman is.

generally, taurus signs are so cautious that they need some push to get into a relationship when they are attracted to someone. however, it is also a sign that values security, stability and loyalty in the way few signs in the zodiac do. so the girl has to be active and make it impossible for him to resist her; however, finally, she also has to give him enough security that her heart won't change once she has got his attention. there is a difference between catching his eye and holding his heart and the latter will happen when he feels she will stay true to him no matter what happens. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 4