[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Can someone please clarify what cheon cheon or jeon jeon, whatever kjk said means in English. Because I don't want to get in over my head and think he called her jeon jeon, that might be the last straw for me because if he did I might faint from the cuteness of it all:joy:. Or does it mean "Right" too because that's all they translated

what a surprise!!!! :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

So it's SM's pet name that JK gave her :lol: jeon jeon :D they're too cute. It probably slipped out without him realizing it 

When Jongkook oppa say "Jeon Jeon". Sung Oh still confused, who is Jeon jeon

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Watching old video but suddenly find interesting scene, episode where KJK took photo of his gf and said he love took photos of beauty thing.

lsmRSvd.jpg

I think with my delulu mind that they see each other then SoMin smile at KJK, KJK also smilling at her then looking for something on his bag (seem familiar like ep480, when KJK said "goodjob" to SoMin then looking something on his bag) look like KJK cover his love things with the bag, lol

Edited by Entechz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

On 1/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, JialingGO said:

Jong Kook push her in the car, she gave it up easily. And just to continue JaeHong Loveline, she did lovely banter with Jong Kook. It feels like SOmin is secretly happy to be with Jong Kook. She just talk and whine. Jong Kook just replied to convince her that Jae Hong tricked her with a tone sort of scolding and jealous. I think Somin likes this kind of gesture Jong Kook tried hard to put Somin in his team. =) 

i too felt so min gave up too easily. she should have made more fuss like she usually does. here, she was like a lamb who didn't mind being kidnapped. lol. so min was so tame here with her protests. she had lost being on a team with her ideal type , but she was sitting in the car and saying he wouldn't lie to me. that was all she did. when kjk tried to get haha who was escaping, she could have tried to escape with jae hong. But she was just waiting there till kjk came back. she quietly entered the car without trying to escape and only made weak protests. she was sitting near the door, couldn't she have tried to escape that way? compared to how she reacted last time with the male guest where haha and lks had to restrain her from getting out of the car, she looked so tame.

i think she was in two minds about whether to go or not. it was nice to be with jae hong, but she didn't mind when kjk told he was in her team too. also i felt it was like a couple bickering with each other. kjk sounded a bit upset that jsm hadn't picked her call and chose to trust jae dong, then recollected himself and softened his tone. the guest also looked awkward like he didn't know what to do.

VtgPyOT.gif&key=82010406324d9ecfbed45cf1

Look at lks' expression here. it is like he is about to see something intimate and is so awkward that he has to avert his gaze. he looks back once the hug is over. also jsm was so lovey dovey here that she was not letting go of kjk's wrist. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

Hey guys, didn't we all try to take a break from our theories?! Heheh. We could have gone with a flow. But sometimes we couldn't help it. Their interactions are rather natural, sweet, and progressive. 

Sometimes the line between what is variety and what is real have become less and less... fading and back there is a line but thinner. We ended up scratching our heads. However, we should remember that their public, variety, and private lives have very big distinctions. But there are things they want to build upon over time to see their ability together that contributed to their closeness of screen. Somin and Jong Kook is one of the example that builds upon overcome. I think when they first met, Somin was already attached to Sechan and Kwangsoo. JIhyo welcomes Somin open heart and always being her white knight and big sister. Jaesuk is like observing stage. Jong Kook and Haha were sort of fading away. Sukjin is going with a flow. Jong Kook is a very fixed minded person. He just dont open arms and welcome a person in tenderly to give the person wrong idea. He comes with gradual stage especially with women. He didn't want to have scandal to hurt their image. He didn't want to pretend that there is something going on. He is very meticulous and calculative with consideration of others. Being around women makes him very cautious in public eye. In private eyes, we didn't even know that he has dated 8 times over the time. He almost got married. We had no idea. 

When Somin first joined the show, it feel like she already created a character for Jong Kook. She joined the group that goes against common sense to tease Jong Kook. However, she was more focused on building comedic partnership with Kwangsoo, and spending more time with Kwangsoo and Sechan. Then comes to Jaesuk- Somin challenged him first time, and they have become closer. I think RM arranged Somin to be either Jaesuk or Kwangsoo's team in order to beef up the chemistry and partnership with comedy and skits. Somin was constantly in either Jaesuk and Kwangsoo team. There was one lone time Somin teamed up with Jong Kook on trip to Jeju-do. Jong Kook and Somin have very good chemistry that even gives bit romantic vibe. Somin was all defensive and protecting Jong Kook against Jaesuk's annoying antics. Jaesuk reads people and situation really well. He kept on going an going, Kook-min interactions becomes more fun and interesting. If you see some pictures they were taking break (fan cam) there is a picture of Jong Kook holding Somin's arms walking to another location. It does show they have been close despite working with different partners on screen. Jong Kook is always teamed up with Jihyo then to Jinyoung for lovelines. I think Jinyoung is a very important business strategy for both RM and MUD. It works. Instead of continuing the loveline or chemistry or working together on screen, Jong Kook even added that they didnt call or talk to each other on the phone in early 2019. We dont know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe they are dating in private or etc. Jong kook even began to build up Spartace. He did with so much hesitation but he went along with it. HaHa and Sechan played as matchmaker and all. Jihyo is trying to build it up and opened it up. 

I think early spring, Jong kook and Somin started to become closer with friendship. We saw quite visible when Jong kook revealed Somin's secret. We saw him taking pictures for Somin and she posted in her IG. I was at that time not Kook-min fan. I was like, he is kind oppa who takes pictures for Somin. Maybe she asked but he offered her to take  picture for her first. They won the game first and ate rice cake in romantic area before Kwangsoo and Sukjin joined them for second place. When Jong Kook said he will reveal Somin's secret- the two already said they have become very close. They said it again during honeybee episode when Sechan opened Pandora box telling that Somin asked Jong Kook out for coffee. Somin was able to dispel the rumour that she made it more of hangout. But crazy Kwangsoo (love this guy) butted in that Jong Kook thought of it more like a date. Jong Kook's reactions at first was so defensive. He smacked Kwangsoo's head. I thought it was weird because he is going against his conscience. Was he trying not to let Somin get the wrong idea that he didn't want to be with her alone. He could have thought with his first instinct to protect her image. So I think it is not scripted. After that, he realised his action and admitted that he called up every guy to follow up Somin's story. Somin is very easy going. I can tell how regretful he is trying to dispel the rumour to make it look like she is desperate and rejected in a good and respectful way. And that kind of circumstances, it really contribute Jong Kook's protectiveness of her. He would be happy to have rumours with her. He is open. He is very careful this time to protect her. 

I think it is fate that makes them so similar yet different personalities. Like writing letters, music, cheesy lines, and cuteness. A lot of us didn't realise that Jong Kook likes aygeyo and cheerful stuff. He is serious but has a lot of weird habits too. We saw more of it later years and in MUD. You can tell the type of his friends he has, and how they deal with him. He has always been there for them, and they stick to him through thick and thin. They said a lot of things that are consistent that is true- Jong kook will change if he likes a girl or being in relationship. 

Jong Kook's protectiveness of Somin may trigger part of his change making it like it has romance. I think he is going along with it without considering his feelings for her. Somin in other hand is more calculative in different way. She builds character and interaction with everyone in different way. Somin's heart have been broken many times, and suffered from painful breakup. She expressed it so freely to make it relatable. I think she decided to share the story about confession song is to shoot down her rumour with Jong kook, but she is still known for chan-min loveline not Kook-min. She also shared the story that ended with failure. Her frankness became more relatable, but all also attract more guests to confess to her, and her crush on Jae-hong. But when Somin does that, Jong Kook's protectiveness became more and more visible. We may mistaken for his his interest in her. I think he does have interest, but only halfheartedly. I dont think Somin has ever express her interest in Jong Kook directly. I can tell she like him, but I dont think she would ever let him know because she thought she is not his type. Jong Kook does not like weirdos. But Somin proved him wrong. When Jong Kook said he found Somin more charming as he got to know her better, I think Somin thinks Jong Kook just want to make her feel better or improve her image. I think Jong kook's weird habits  makes it harder for her to open up. They need friends to help them to push together. I think the Korean fan meet, members have push Jongkook and Somin together to do intimate dance. 

@RunningGirl7686 is probably right that they are still testing waters with room for romance. I think Jong Kook singing somin's confession song shows Somin that he is taking next step. He is using all excuse for being protective and friendly to all his female guests and colleagues to cover it. I mean there are ways to dispel the rumour. They were close and flirty on and off screen. Jaesuk opened pandora box again as a joke. Do you like her? marriage joke... it just didn't end. I think Jaesuk is putting it all up into Jong kook's subconsciousness about his feelings towards Somin and Kook-min chemistry. 

I still and wonder many times why they didn't mention Somin in MUD as one of Running man's women choices. She is same age. It is bit offensive to create that she is not part of running man's women despite trying to put her with Kwangsoo. The guys could have said the Swiss team or just say the names. So the arrangement is rather odd but i brushed it off. jong Kook's first solo concert with her parents coming to attend. And the Son in law joke. Jong Kook's face getting red. And these SNS interactions. It repeated again at the end of the year. What do they want to expect us to do? Support Chan-min loveline that will end with twist? It is like... look out for kook min moments. I wanted to saw that despite it all, Jong Kook had changed a lot over the time when he's around Somin. She gives off some kind of aura that makes him interesting to watch. If I think Jong Kook is dating someone else in real life, does he have to butt in Chan min loveline every time? Does he need to put his arm around Somin? The gap between have disappeared. It is getting interesting. =) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

After Somin appeared on Happy Together, I forget which appearance, but after she said her ideal type is 'dark skin and small eyes' some online communities took notice of it. 

There were some discussions of it back then and what's interesting is that it was the bodybuilding community that took notice of what she said. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

This is  the translation of jsm's confession talk.  i believe the discussion starts around 9 minutes

y16SzIl.jpg

7kX8SuN.jpg

everyone can interpret it the way they want but for me,  the way jsm talks about it is too abrupt and sketchy when you watch the video with what she says. the vibe she gives off here is that of a slight disappointment rather than a heartbreak. if the man was attractive enough to make her do what she never does, confess first and if their relationship didn't work out even after they went on dates, she must be more upset about it, right? she seems so zen here about it not working out. when you compare it with jsm on happy together early last year, the difference is startling. jsm seemed much more desperate about getting married within three years according to an astrologer's prediction and rued she will have to wait till her 40s to get married if she misses that window. one year is already gone, she is single and jsm calmly asks hanna what she sees for them after 10 years. she seems pretty happy on her sns and posts a very romantic poem about peeling tangerines with someone during winter nights. if she had just lost a very promising relationship, she should be more wistful and regretful, right?

kjk had to rank five wishes he wanted to come true on a cranky bros episode last year and one was "meeting the true love of his life". he said he had tried dating early last year but it didn't work out and so had decided not to hurry love. he said finding true love was the hardest, but when he had to rank the wishes, he ranked finding true love as the third at first before promoting it to second after jang hoon protested that he was taking it too casually. somehow it looked like it was not a big deal for him at the moment.  when joon park had to rank, the guys told him not to rank the "meeting true love" first since that would upset his wife.  so i wondered if kjk too followed that advice since otherwise he has a lot to say on GF related topics. so both of these seem excuses in the similar mould to me - 'it is not like we are not trying to find someone. we definitely are, but nothing is working out', all the while looking quite content with how things are going on in their lives. 

what i know is until celebrities are ready to declare, they will always be single in public and jsm, when she wants to, can tell a story pretty convincingly. sometimes she also says things to deflect attention from something. remember how she claimed her top star yoo baek co-stars practically shut the door on her in the island thus rebuffing her advances and that is why nothing worked out with them. however, when both sang yeob and ji seok guested on RM, it seemed like they were quite close to her, perhaps liked her as well, and that it was more about her friendzoning them. so jsm's comments then were to downplay all the romance rumors that could crop up between her and her costars.

on this radio show, you can see there is a script before her, so she knows what questions will be asked  and would have prepared for them. i found it ironic that while she was given options to choose from for an ideal type, ysc, tae oh and jae hong were given,  there was no kjk though the love triangle is what the show has been highlighting these days. there were also no questions about jsm attending kjk's concert and singing the confession song with him even when that song came up and was discussed. she could have at least been asked about what difference she found between performing with yjs and kjk. she could have even brought it up herself because she had just performed it again recently and it would have interested the viewers too.

with jsm saying she is solo now, we will have to look at what happens on the show. jsm has been getting lots of lovelines on the show these days, two loveline moments highlighted last episode and those trended as well, so will the pds continue with them? sbs enter play also uploaded chanmin video and they are in a couple race in the next episode to be aired. so the loveline may also continue. my feeling is that kookmin will take a backseat on the show for now. but  let's see. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6

7 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

haters incoming !!! :D

I don't even get why this is such a big issue or is always an issue when both women are involved. Before I continue, I'd like to thank fellow somin fans for the support and always standing up for her and at the same time say we shouldn't provoke her haters. Let's simply support her without calling attention to them or bringing down SJH too. She's a sweetheart, she doesn't deserve this. None of them do.

Back to what I was saying, I really can't fathom why it's always an issue when the two women are brought up and jsm is picked. It's very obvious the RM members adore her but they are just being vocal about it recently and have to be wary too because of the negative backlash just shows how irritating toxic fans are. For as long as I can remember, it was always SJH over jsm and no one had an issue with it (neither did I or any jsm fan, they've been with her for 10 years and obviously love and cherish her) but jsm is picked and even jsj is wary of backlash for it. Between who is prettier, it's always SJH (no one had a problem), infact this has be said so recurrently that there was a time even jsm fans couldn't call her pretty because the dogs would come barking with mockery and could only call her cute. Sjh is drop-dead gorgeous and so is jsm even though it wasn't said, jsm fans understood that. Jsj said JSM's face is bigger than SJH and without even missing a beat or second she quickly turned it into a joke by trying to make her face smaller. That statement alone is extremely controversial but she just brushed it off as a joke making everyone go along with it. There was no complaint from her fans there. During the dress up for the fan meeting part, sjh plays gamora and jsm plays Youndu (a bald blue man with a beard). The members compared both of them and teased the hell out of jsm for it which must have been extremely embarrassing and hard for her (especially being an actress in korea) but they know she's a sport and can take it and I can't even lie, as much as I felt bad for her, I laughed too much. Youndu is legendary lol. No one complained there too. The one time she's picked, even the person picking her is scared of the backlash whereas I'm sure if it was other members he had to choose from, they wouldn't even need an explanation. I'm extremely happy the members are starting to openly adore her, a big slap to the face of those that thought otherwise even though it was very obvious from their actions. And I'm also dumbfounded at how anyone can think it translates to them not cherishing the other person. They've been together for 10 years, 10 good years, even without him saying he saw SJH as more of an older sister I already knew it based on their interactions and personalities. Jsm is literally the baby of RM (sorry sechanie lol but even he treats her like he's her oppa).

In the YouTube comments under her videos, she has started to get a lot of praise and some people can't stand it and start generalizing. This is a woman that has gotten hate for 3 years on a show for simply playing her character and doing her job. She hasn't harmed anyone, insulted anyone, has been the subject of mockery and embarrassment too many times but always keeps a smile on her face without missing a beat. Till now, there are still people that dislike her for reasons best known to the brain dead. She has put up with the bullying, degradation and misinterpretation of her actions all this while, so the fact that half of that negativity has turned to positivity is truly one of the things I'm happiest about. So proud of her for keeping her chin up throughout and never once looking down. Even when they mass reported and deleted her Instagram, when they flooded her comments with "get out", "die" and "I hate you messages", when they down voted her award speech video, when they tagged her in pictures of the group and they cropped her out of it, when they called her a sl*t and accused her of sleeping with the PD for favours, and all the 100 other things they have done to make her life hell. And they can't stand a ten second compliment towards her, after giving her a lifetime of emotional distress??? I really can't stand people.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

sbs enter play also uploaded chanmin video and they are in a couple race in the next episode to be aired. so the loveline may also continue. my feeling is that kookmin will take a backseat on the show for now. but  let's see. 

The couple episode was actually filmed before the episode about to air. Tiny posted a picture with Haha wearing the team clothes he had in the picture on the 29th of December. So it may have even be filmed before that or was filmed on that day lol. RM has me confused, they have like 2 episodes now they have filmed in December and haven't used. Will they still use it because from what I know they filmed again last Monday.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

After Somin appeared on Happy Together, I forget which appearance, but after she said her ideal type is 'dark skin and small eyes' some online communities took notice of it. 

There were some discussions of it back then and what's interesting is that it was the bodybuilding community that took notice of what she said. 

Somin was interviewed for her type in 2014. She was interviewed by one of Jong Kook's friend who appeared with him during one of latest MUD episode, Yoo Se Yoon. Yoo Se Yoon was one of the panelists interviewing the guests. Somin was one of them. She was detailing the traits and type of man she likes. Now she's pretty popular, it probably came to haunt her or a blessing in disguise for a fate to happen. I wonder if Se Yoon remember that interview and privately discuss Jong Kook about it. Haha. 

I am not sure of Se Yoon remembered the details of that particular interview. It is nice of the fans to be able to dig in the past and put attention to it again and they pointed that Jong Kook fits each of the traits she likes. The fans took notice around mid 2018 where they had Kang Daniel, Ms. Tuna as guests. The one Somin wore her maroon detective suit. They post picture of Jong Kook came from that episode detailing all the traits she likes. He hits every trait she adores!

Wow.. i didn't know bodybuilding community have taken notice of it. Haha. Somin has always been curious about Jong Kook's muscular body. When she tried to create opening notice for 12 and above, she always tried to create a character for Jong Kook to show his muscles. When Jong Kook had cold sauna, she tried to take a peek of his muscular back. She gets fluttered in a cute way. It looks like somin has a lot of physical attraction to Jong Kook's physique for real. =) Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

This is  the translation of jsm's confession talk.  i believe the discussion starts around 9 minutes

everyone can interpret it the way they want but for me,  the way jsm talks about it is too abrupt and sketchy when you watch the video with what she says. the vibe she gives off here is that of a slight disappointment rather than a heartbreak. if the man was attractive enough to make her do what she never does, confess first and if their relationship didn't work out even after they went on dates, she must be more upset about it, right? she seems so zen here about it not working out. when you compare it with jsm on happy together early last year, the difference is startling. jsm seemed much more desperate about getting married within three years according to an astrologer's prediction and rued she will have to wait till her 40s to get married if she misses that window. one year is already gone, she is single and jsm calmly asks hanna what she sees for them after 10 years. she seems pretty happy on her sns and posts a very romantic poem about peeling tangerines with someone during winter nights. if she had just lost a very promising relationship, she should be more wistful and regretful, right?

That is an interesting observation about her feelings during Happy Together versus the way she is now. She looks more content now than before. 

I also want to add from reading what she has discuss with HaNa about the details and story about confession song. I think she is also add the true meaning of the song despite just for writing for particular someone. It was brave of her to admit the negative results. She is detailing realistic stories that could help the listeners to relate to her and her story. It is very hard to be the one to confess. To have a song like confession is to let the person that he or she can confess if they felt the right time but hesitate to do so. Not everyone wants to play games.. for too long. Life is very fragile and short. Somin must have been worrying about her marriage window. She had to meet and date one another to find her true love. Somin's song also reflects the timing and time that one needs to take consideration to reveal one's feelings rather than hanging it there for too long. Jong Kook's latest heartbreak is one of the example. He took too long to propose to the girl he loves. He spends way too much time trying to make himself better before the marriage. He was thinking too much of trying to make everything perfect for his wife and child. He forgot about the timing for women who has other reason to leave the relationship to be able to get married to another. He missed it but he is probably destined to find his true love after the heartbreak. I think that kind of song may put Jong Kook a realisation of how his ex had been through waiting for him. He must have been mending his broken heart, but Somin's catchy tunes brings optimism. When she admitted that it didn't always go well, but there will be another. Some people don't get married to their soul mates because they take too long or analysing too much. Ryan Reynolds had to deal with a divorce before getting married to his soul mate. Reynolds took leap of faith and had to go through pain then finally met someone who heals his heart. i saw a lot of chemistry between Reynolds and Lively during Green Lantern. Too bad he was already married. Somin's confession is like taking leap of faith, and not worry too much about results. If you are rejected, you can move on. Some can change their minds or not. Go with a flow.

As a women, we tend to worry about time because of our biological clock. Time is essence to us. Somin's song really reflects on that. The results are not always good. It is rare to have happy ending. As a lyricist, she is writing from her reflection but also for the listeners who have gone through the same thing. She added cheerful tunes that reflects her positively or optimism in a negative situation. The tunes are catchy and filled with short phases. It give a courage for one to move on if it didn't happen yet. It is not end of the world. There are more to live on. If there is an happy ending, it's time to celebrate love. That song is very considerate and thoughtful in my sense. 

kjk had to rank five wishes he wanted to come true on a cranky bros episode last year and one was "meeting the true love of his life". he said he had tried dating early last year but it didn't work out and so had decided not to hurry love. he said finding true love was the hardest, but when he had to rank the wishes, he ranked finding true love as the third at first before promoting it to second after jang hoon protested that he was taking it too casually. somehow it looked like it was not a big deal for him at the moment.  when joon park had to rank, the guys told him not to rank the "meeting true love" first since that would upset his wife.  so i wondered if kjk too followed that advice since otherwise he has a lot to say on GF related topics. so both of these seem excuses in the similar mould to me - 'it is not like we are not trying to find someone. we definitely are, but nothing is working out', all the while looking quite content with how things are going on in their lives. 

Jong Kook has matured a lot over the time. I think the blind dates have putting too much pressure on him. He seems to open to date and take interest little by little. But he is a type of person who has particular habit for not taking his feelings too seriously. Sometimes, he just dont know it, and thought it didn't work well for him. HaHa was complaining that Jong Kook's date last only once. He was so smooth and all of sudden it is done for a day. He had hard time falling in love because once he did, he will give his all to the girl. This is sort of habit he needs to change. That is why blind dates didn't work for him. He just needed to go with a flow in his timing or willing to get married. Reynolds have always wanted to get married to have a big family. His divorce from Johansson was because of their different paths and plans for family. He fell in love with her when he met her. They clicked with their chemistry and all. They were very much in love. However, it didn't go what they both wanted. So divorce was made. Reynolds was fated to meet Lively earlier on. Their close friendship brought them back together realising they like same things and vision for the future. People do get divorce and get married again... some marry several times to find the right person. Some never did. Some got lucky to marry once in this lifetime. Jong Kook was analysing too much but he has mature a lot. Joon Park also marry late too. He didn't meet his wife through blind dates. He met her by fate meeting her in the  plane. 

what i know is until celebrities are ready to declare, they will always be single in public and jsm, when she wants to, can tell a story pretty convincingly. sometimes she also says things to deflect attention from something. remember how she claimed her top star yoo baek co-stars practically shut the door on her in the island thus rebuffing her advances and that is why nothing worked out with them. however, when both sang yeob and ji seok guested on RM, it seemed like they were quite close to her, perhaps liked her as well, and that it was more about her friendzoning them. so jsm's comments then were to downplay all the romance rumors that could crop up between her and her costars.

Somin is very prepared and good at doing it. She didn't want to create scandals for everyone. She is protecting their image for their career. What if one of her male co stars got involved with her as a rumour, their ability to have offer for roles become slim. You probably want to give the romantic roles to someone who is single with no strings attached. You can notice that despite her easy going and bright personality, she does not think highly of herself at all especially with love stories. I dont think she means by friend zoning her co stars. She is allowing her co stars to clarify on their own terms. Kim JiSuk and Lee Sangyeob shared their close friendship with her on their accord. They are still too early to call for romantic vibes. Sangyeob is more vocal with his friendship with Somin. I think Somin kept shooting down rumours with sangyeob for his sake. Their love lives are private while they can show off friendship. The thing is that, Sangyeob is sort of not very well known actor until he came to Running Man with HaHa's referral. To be consistent to promote himself, he can promote himself through one of running man members. I think Sangyeob and others know that Somin is getting all hates over the time. They are giving her moral support and hopefully never let her bright personality to dim because of the things she did nothing wrong. 

. on this radio show, you can see there is a script before her, so she knows what questions will be asked  and would have prepared for them. i found it ironic that while she was given options to choose from for an ideal type, ysc, tae oh and jae hong were given,  there was no kjk though the love triangle is what the show has been highlighting these days. there were also no questions about jsm attending kjk's concert and singing the confession song with him even when that song came up and was discussed. she could have at least been asked about what difference she found between performing with yjs and kjk. she could have even brought it up herself because she had just performed it again recently and it would have interested the viewers too.

with jsm saying she is solo now, we will have to look at what happens on the show. jsm has been getting lots of lovelines on the show these days, two loveline moments highlighted last episode and those trended as well, so will the pds continue with them? sbs enter play also uploaded chanmin video and they are in a couple race in the next episode to be aired. so the loveline may also continue. my feeling is that kookmin will take a backseat on the show for now. but  let's see. 

I also mentioned before that I had same curiosity when she wasn't mentioned much for MUD. Of course, she is not there to promote herself. She is just there. The first one when they had to list of choices for Jong Kook to choose- they call women of running man without mentioning Somin. Just say any women without categorising them. I find it bit odd but I brushed it off. The second meeting was Taiwan Fanmeet. She wasn't mention when they film Haha, Sechan, Jong Kook, and Somin. She was omitted out. However, they were filming three guys. So probably the reason not to mention her. Then third time around was Jong Kook's solo concert. Her name was shown as caption, but quiet among MCs and mothers. Weird thing is that the filmed her in a lovely way every time Jong Kook sings about love. What are they doing? It didn't even bring attention to ever detailed mothers who have taken any interest in pretty girl hanging out. It was strange. But oh well. But fourth time around, Jong Kook finally put Somin into attention in a different way, into another loveline, Kim Jong Min. It was funniest arrangement. I also notice Jong Kook mention Somin and quickly call her without prepping Jong Min. HaHa had to coach him during the call. I mean if Jong Kook really wants to make it successful, he could have brief it a bit. Jong Min was surprise that Jong Kook already made the call. He was flustered. And Jong Kook was holding the phone for him. Jong Min was not prepared and confident. So that reminds me that they never put Kook-min into love line equation. Jong kook's end of the year concert singing confession song. Wow. Haha. 

Chan-min loveline will continue. But they know the fans like Kook-min more. It was Chan-min clips but filled with Kook-min comments. And Jong Kook and Somin didnt stop being close. The most interesting was when Jong Kook walked pass fully costumed Kwangsoo ready to be centre of tease by walking straight to Somin and looking at her. I hope Jong Kook and Somin will continue their off screen friendship. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

kjk ignores somin in this part of the ep

Current jong kook would never!!! Somin is so pitiful, the way she ate it when he didn't even look at her is so sad and funny. And people are saying he hasn't changed? You have to be blind not to acknowledge how happier and looser he has been for a while.

If I was Somin, anytime i want something from kjk, I'll just remind him of how much he used to ignore me in the past and guilt him into fulfilling my wishes:joy:. But Somin really won tho, her charm is something else. She got this man to go from ignoring her to calling her jeon jeon:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, CameliaLady said:

And to saying out loud that he’s hurt because she moved away from him to sit with ysc :D

If they actually turn out to be dating, they are the most clichè couple ever. It's like watching a Korean drama for 3 years lol. Girl secretly idolizes boy but boy wants nothing to do with girl in the beginning. Girl gets her heart broken and turns a cold shoulder too, but they work together so the attraction eventually comes, fate draws them together and they end up dating. :lol::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8