[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

15 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

If they actually turn out to be dating, they are the most clichè couple ever. It's like watching a Korean drama for 3 years lol. Girl secretly idolizes boy but boy wants nothing to do with girl in the beginning. Girl gets her heart broken and turns a cold shoulder too, but they work together so the attraction eventually comes, fate draws them together and they end up dating. :lol::joy:

Totally a k-drama like story, a cold,  hard to approach man meets a sweet, bright girl. 

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

This is a pic Tiny shared. I think this pic is from the couple race filming day. JSM is wearing the same yellow hoodie. 

Let's guess who took this pic :P :lol:

JSM and YSC are partners in this couple race but she left her partner and hung out with other teams during break time :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Random moments E403 (sep/oct 2018)

kjk ignores somin in this part of the ep (i dont know why)

GIF description: Jong Kook was playing with ball and looking away from somin while she was talking. 

It is to me that Jong Kook is keeping distance, and plan to work on Spartace chemistry and skits. I think he is trying to be attentive and doing his job. It was the time when he thought Jihyo was his wife. Jong Kook was forever analysing and being meticulous to his job. He does look too focused on one thing to be achieved. I also notice that he was playing with the ball when somin was talking. It is sort of hidden body language that he has taken interest or enjoying her jokes but wanted to keep his feelings inside. It may be or anything but no one was playing with something when one is talking. Jong Kook may seem to be rude or indifferent. He exhibit same body language more when Somin made a cute joke on him with vacuum. The members were surprised with his reaction that Jong Kook usually gets pissed or annoy easily when it comes to it. His reaction has been tamed by cute joke. He find it cute to everyone's amazement. It may be scripted but HaHa smacked somin's shoulders hard showing that this is classic. A classic joke on Kim Jong Kook. No one really challenge him like that. It is like the best thing ever. 

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Random moments E403 (sep/oct 2018)

kjk ignores somin in this part of the ep (i dont know why)

GIF description: Somin tried to give food to Jong Kook. He saw it and then look it away. 

GIF description: Somin faced rejection from Jong Kook and embarrassingly ate the crackers

I think we just have to draw the line what is real and what is not. I think at that time, everyone was busy analysing and tricking each other. It is very typical Jong Kook. He may have thought that Somin was trying to get his good side to get more votes. I don't know he is aware of what Somin is trying to share the food or trying to be close to him. I think Jong Kook at the time is trying to revive Spartace loveline. Jong Kook is trying to open it up slowly. I think he has habit of focusing on one thing being oblivious with everything around him. When Somin called him mosquito, his focus breaks apart and reacted for real. It was obvious because HaHa smacked Somin's shoulder hard. It was out of blue and out of nowhere. It is classic joke. Very good one. It has been a long time for a girl to burst Jong Kook's bubble. Jong Kook's body language is very similar when he went straight to Somin as Oh Dal Su ignoring Kwangsoo's funny costume. It is very unlike Jong Kook to react it front of Kwangsoo. His attention diverted to Somin. DO you know what it is interesting, it is behind the scenes rather than filming where everyone interacts with more laid back attitude. The interaction was so interesting that you can see Kwangsoo's face when Jong kook ignores him. Jong Kook's back was away from him and his focus was on somin. Jong Kook loves to tease Kwangsoo so much, and it is surprising to see him like that. I wonder why RM pds use that scene! I got the feeling that the RM staff enjoys Kook-min chemistry but never made it to loveline. They said something, but show otherwise. I find it similar pattern they did it for MUD. Other lovelines were made but never with Kook-min. But they obviously show a lot of kook-min scenes for us to judge. It just gets more heart fluttering. 

It is a big change though. This time, he wasn't planning to act like that. He is like going with a flow and forgot about his role now. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I don't even get why this is such a big issue or is always an issue when both women are involved. Before I continue, I'd like to thank fellow somin fans for the support and always standing up for her and at the same time say we shouldn't provoke her haters. Let's simply support her without calling attention to them or bringing down SJH too. She's a sweetheart, she doesn't deserve this. None of them do.

Back to what I was saying, I really can't fathom why it's always an issue when the two women are brought up and jsm is picked. It's very obvious the RM members adore her but they are just being vocal about it recently and have to be wary too because of the negative backlash just shows how irritating toxic fans are. For as long as I can remember, it was always SJH over jsm and no one had an issue with it (neither did I or any jsm fan, they've been with her for 10 years and obviously love and cherish her) but jsm is picked and even jsj is wary of backlash for it. Between who is prettier, it's always SJH (no one had a problem), infact this has be said so recurrently that there was a time even jsm fans couldn't call her pretty because the dogs would come barking with mockery and could only call her cute. Sjh is drop-dead gorgeous and so is jsm even though it wasn't said, jsm fans understood that. Jsj said JSM's face is bigger than SJH and without even missing a beat or second she quickly turned it into a joke by trying to make her face smaller. That statement alone is extremely controversial but she just brushed it off as a joke making everyone go along with it. There was no complaint from her fans there. During the dress up for the fan meeting part, sjh plays gamora and jsm plays Youndu (a bald blue man with a beard). The members compared both of them and teased the hell out of jsm for it which must have been extremely embarrassing and hard for her (especially being an actress in korea) but they know she's a sport and can take it and I can't even lie, as much as I felt bad for her, I laughed too much. Youndu is legendary lol. No one complained there too. The one time she's picked, even the person picking her is scared of the backlash whereas I'm sure if it was other members he had to choose from, they wouldn't even need an explanation. I'm extremely happy the members are starting to openly adore her, a big slap to the face of those that thought otherwise even though it was very obvious from their actions. And I'm also dumbfounded at how anyone can think it translates to them not cherishing the other person. They've been together for 10 years, 10 good years, even without him saying he saw SJH as more of an older sister I already knew it based on their interactions and personalities. Jsm is literally the baby of RM (sorry sechanie lol but even he treats her like he's her oppa).

In the YouTube comments under her videos, she has started to get a lot of praise and some people can't stand it and start generalizing. This is a woman that has gotten hate for 3 years on a show for simply playing her character and doing her job. She hasn't harmed anyone, insulted anyone, has been the subject of mockery and embarrassment too many times but always keeps a smile on her face without missing a beat. Till now, there are still people that dislike her for reasons best known to the brain dead. She has put up with the bullying, degradation and misinterpretation of her actions all this while, so the fact that half of that negativity has turned to positivity is truly one of the things I'm happiest about. So proud of her for keeping her chin up throughout and never once looking down. Even when they mass reported and deleted her Instagram, when they flooded her comments with "get out", "die" and "I hate you messages", when they down voted her award speech video, when they tagged her in pictures of the group and they cropped her out of it, when they called her a sl*t and accused her of sleeping with the PD for favours, and all the 100 other things they have done to make her life hell. And they can't stand a ten second compliment towards her, after giving her a lifetime of emotional distress??? I really can't stand people.

Jeon Somin doesn't get hate because she's just doing her job. She's getting hate cause people are dumb and can't let women exist without making them compete and everyone knows Somin does her job better. Somin is an MVP for the show and it shows objectively in her screen time compared to a lot of the toxic fanbase's favorite member. They often include YSC as part of the members they don't richard simmons on cause they don't see him as a threat to their archaic sense of one woman on top. They act like this because they're insecure and are angry JSM is the top girl for the show through obvious numbers

Edit: I don't hate SJH at all btw. She's a sweet person but she's very much a bystander half the time and passive the other half so I tried to focus on empirical evidence over preference

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

I notice Sukjin reacted in more frank manner, and later explain that Somin is more of a younger sister. His sudden shock and reminder shows me that he is well aware of how Somin was treated from hater fanbase. Korean netizens are not very vocal about the comparison of the two. They notice a lot of hate on Somin. K-netizens pointed out that Somin saved RM and love her personality.  Do the haters know how entertainment industry work? Didn't they know that all clothing, supplies (towels), jacket, name tags are under responsibility of member's personal agency, manager, and stylist. It is shown that their managers and team follows them around. SBS cannot pay for each members' team. They only pay to RM staffs and members. Members' personal team comes from their agency expenses otherwise RM and most variety shows with a lot members will be shut down.  And they made petition to sue RM for mistreating one of the member. Didn't they realise they should have sue member's agency, team, stylist, or etc for mistreatment they listed? The haters kept on trying to manipulate clips to make somin look bad like she didn't respect others or others ignore her. And worse to make affair rumours to all PDs they could name to associate with Somin.

The thing is that, Somin's fan couldn't end the war or stop the war. It was never their intention. They wanted to say something to protect Somin's place in Running Man. However the firing controversy was still very fresh filled with grudges. The fans became haters to protect the original members' place. That is why Jong Kook was so apologetic in his letter to Somin and Sechan for shouldering the burdens and pressure because of the controversy. They had one year anniversary for them which shows us how they were thankful for their courage to weather through the storms. Somin got a lot of bad raps because she has a strong presence to the show while Sechan was observing his place. He had hard time adjusting but he really works really hard. He has gotten a lot better when RM figured his strengths. He is more passive while somin is more assertive putting whatever she can do for the show, and it works. Actually, Sechan has more pressure than Somin because he already is beloved comedian. Somin sacrificed more to shed her actress image. It was very hard for them to find the place with a great difficulty, and managed to make it few months to prevent its cancellation. I am surprised that it has been three years, and they all are still together. I expect Jong kook and Jihyo to have a grand farewell in middle of 2018 to pave a way for new members. Jong Kook and Jihyo can resume to their normal lives, and see if they could continue Spartace chemistry privately. But they decided to remain in the show and enjoying it. They never missed the shooting. Jihyo even come to work while sick and busy with her dramas. Later on, the fan war went out of control that some of Somin's fans or supporter were so fed up. And the opposition had very obnoxious strategy to make the fans look like they are degrading one another. For example, screen time, the screen time is slightly more than another but because they are of same gender, it has big gap to make comparison. But after two years, Somin already proved her place in Running Man. Most of Somin's fans gave it up defending. Sometimes, we just let it be. We are more worried about Somin's fake fans-- pretending to be her fans but act real rubbish to degrade Somin herself. 

There is something Somin proves to be despite this situation. If none of these things happened, It will be different. Because of that, the very respect for Somin's personality, consistency, attitude, and determination have increased. It shows that Somin can weather through all kinds of storms thrown at her. It could have made her become stronger. Her sacrifice and ability to handle hardest situation to perform with a purpose had brought more attention to her fans and colleagues as well. I am not surprised that the members adore her. In some ways, they couldn't help it especially Jaesuk who was constantly challenged by her but loving every moment of it. Kwangsoo who is friendly with everyone enjoyed working with her to build comedy winning best couple. K netizens said their comedic chemistry have pushed the ratings up saving RM. Jihyo shows her love for Somin too. HaHa gets along with Somin so well when they teamed up. He saw her bravely perform to make everyone laugh. And see how she tried to cheer Jong Kook up, and even drives him crazy. And now they talk to each other constantly and teasing each other. They didn't only openly adore but did it without knowing. Sukjin was the one didn't openly adore somin on screen. He gives weird grandfather jokes. Somin handles it so well with her wits. It was impressive. He shared it without thinking that he chose Somin before realising it. They all love her unconditionally and protective of her without knowing. Jong Kook hesitated to share his tough side to elder to remind him that joke isn't funny. It was impressive. Sukjin knows the price to pay but I am sure he was thankful that Jong Kook was able to correct it. I think he is even more impressed with Somin's wits. 

The haters wanted to give Somin lifetime of emotional distress and worse, to disappear. Even the death of Sulli and Hara, they even asked why them, not Somin. They took it so lightly. 

Somin weathered 3 years of craziness and storms, and she even got Jong Kook come to her and admire her wig. He put his around her openly. Jaesuk openly made marriage jokes on Kook-min. It is all worth it for Somin to stay. Can't believe Jong Kook stayed three more years and finally got to see who Somin is like. It has been a long time Jong Kook gets constantly smile and being silly in his own terms. His romantic side have been swelling up too. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Just watched today ep and Chanmin loveline still on going (also next ep couple race Chanmin). But I accept that because I think the show needs it and that's their job. Not much of Kookmin moments today.

Kookmin had to eat jjajangmyeon as quick as possible, logically thinking JK should be the one to do it but Somin took the job. I find that sweet because she knows JK doesn't like jjajangmyeon.

There is one big Chanmin moment today where Sechan held Somin hair for her to eat the jjajangmyeon, but watch carefully it was JK who guided him to do that ! And at the end it was also JK who ruined the moment. Ah I don't know anymore .. :sweatingbullets:. I guess Sechan still is "Kookmin actor".

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

There is one big Chanmin moment today where Sechan held Somin hair for her to eat the jjajangmyeon, but watch carefully it was JK to guided him to do that ! And at the end it was also JK who ruined the moment. Ah I don't know anymore .. :sweatingbullets:

Oh thank you for clarifying this part to me. I didn't see where he guided him but I felt it was scripted because he was so far away from her, coming all the way from there just to push the hair out of her face when other members were close to her was funny. Pretty sure kjk could have done it but let's be real, they might joke about koomin once or twice but the PD and they themselves won't risk highlighting them. As usual, he starts the loveline and dismantles it lol. I was so exhausted when I found out they were continuing the Chanmin loveline this year, well I'll warm up to it. Really no point fighting the inevitable lol. There were less kookmin moments but I expected it, we've been too lucky lately with moments it was starting to feel unreal lol. But we had cute moments too in this episode, as usual background scenes but they were cute and were around eachother for most of the episode. Will be waiting for subs

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Oh thank you for clarifying this part to me. I didn't see where he guided him but I felt it was scripted because he was so far away from her, coming all the way from there just to push the hair out of her face when other members were close to her was funny.

Here you can see JK hand doing/guiding the gestures to Sechan. Imo he was not trying to do it himself but rather trying to show/lead Sechan how to do it for the loveline. And true that Kookmin stayed beside each other a lot in this ep, same team or not. I guess we have to be satisfied with that from now on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

Here you can see JK hand doing/guiding the gestures to Sechan. Imo he was not trying to do it himself but rather trying to show/lead Sechan how to do it for the loveline. And true that Kookmin stayed beside each other a lot in this ep, same team or not. I guess we have to be satisfied with that from now on.

Yes he was guiding, definitely not attempting to do it himself. Kookmin's interactions were cute and funny tho, waiting for subs so I can understand. *sighs* we'll get through this upcoming phase too. Fighting!!! Lol

2 minutes ago, Quartz Adonis said:

:bawling:

Be strong lol, we've been through worse:joy:, the episode was actually nice compared to our drought phase.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I expect they teases somin with ahn jae hong since she has crush on him but nothing happened:sweatingbullets:.she also don't interact much with him. She always stay beside kjk even the others not stayed in team. But somin looks upset at the end when they don't trust her.

I don't understand the game at all:lol:...better wait for subs tmorrow.

• Like 1

With Kang Hanna frequently guests Running Man like this, I dare to have a very very "nonsense" guess: when the time comes (and I mean Kookmin dating/marriage announcement), Somin would leave Running Man and Hanna would replace her. I actually had this thought for some time but I even think it's too crazy myself :w00t:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

With Kang Hanna frequently guests Running Man like this, I dare to have a very very "nonsense" guess: when the time comes (and I mean Kookmin dating/marriage announcement), Somin would leave Running Man and Hanna would replace her. I actually had this thought for some time but I even think it's too crazy myself :w00t:.

Noooooo. Don't get me wrong, I love Hanna to pieces, even excited to see her next week. But the thought of not seeing Somin every week breaks my heart. If it happens, that's the price for love lol.

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Noooooo. Don't get me wrong, I love Hanna to pieces, even excited to see her next week. But the thought of not seeing Somin every week breaks my heart. If it happens, that's the price for love lol.

Yes Hanna is very funny to watch too. Actually I don't like the idea of adding new members to the current RM. It took me 1 year to accept Sechan and Somin (and came to love her lots). But if it's what it takes .. My guess is RM may introduce Hanna as the 9th member first, wait for her to settle her role in RM, then grudually Somin would leave ? (Huh breaks my heart too). Anyway pls don't take this seriously, this is just my very very crazy and nonsense thought on a sick day.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think  YSC helping to hold SM's hair was clearly pd's instruction. Here's the longer clip of that scene

From where he was standing KJK was facing towards the pd unlike rest of the members. So if there's an instruction from the pd he could read it right away. I think JK read pd's instruction and then told YSC what to do. 

But you can see it later JK himself looks like he was fixing SM's hair. But we can't see it cause the camera didn't shoot his hand (the angle was weird) but from his gesture i think he was fixing SM's hair. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2