[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

43 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

That was my theory ... or my observation. Code Kunst is sagittarius and Jeon somin is Aries ... in the zodiac sign, if they are compatible.
That is my observation.

Sechan is also sagittarius. It is based on month. If you use their full birthday in astrology, it should have different results. But if you look at Sechan's four pillar of destiny combining year, month, day, and time together-- his element is Yang Fire. Somin is Yin Metal. Jong Kook is Yang Water. Somin and Jong Kook are compatible as water carries metal. Fire and metal aren't compatible since fire melts metal halting its growth and become malleable according to those born in fire's wishes. It depends on how he or she cares about those who were born in metal element. The problem is that, Somin is born in small metal which would be overwhelmed with big fire. Small fire will be okay with her. Jong kook is big water. Small or big metal are okay. However, Jong kook and SOmin will succeed together if they work together. Jong Kook will be in advantage. Somin would have more creative freedom with Jong kook than she can do with Sechan. It is something like that. 

No matter how you are compatible with the person, it depends on your destiny. If you know the time you are born, you will find out about your destiny whether you would meet someone who are compatible or not. There are a lot of broken marriage, spouse killed the other or etc. Some would marry late but not everyone would meet their soul mate. 

Now... look at the hints in fortune telling description on Jong Kook and Somin.

Jong Kook- needs to embrace changes, change of home, change of job, change of roles, change in taste in women, or etc. 

He will meet many women before he get married. He need to drop his analytical mindset and open up to find his his wife. His wife may not be the way he wanted like calm, reserved, and let him go to the gym more often and let his wife do whatever she wants on her own. They need understanding with each other. That was Jong Kook was thinking before. Fortune teller said to ask him to drop analytical thinking and his own standard. Jihyo has 80 to 90 percent compatibility. Most compatible among members: Jeon Somin. 

Tarot Reading (MUD episode with Jin young and SunYoung): Jong Kook will treat his wife like a queen. 

Somin- half jaesuk and half kwangsoo. She tends to worry and think too much. She should be a teacher. She could go well with Sechan like they would stick together like a taffy if they get married. Takes care of Kwangsoo like her own child with warmth and affection. She will meet her husband who will care for her like his own daughter/child. He will come to court her slowly. 

Most compatible: Kim Jong Kook

Happy Together: Somin revealed her destiny that her husband would come from well off family. He would make money from mouth (talk show, MC, singing, newscaster, entertainment industry, etc.) He comes from her circle of friends she works with. 

That is their destiny. Not all will meet true love. Jong kook seem to be looking for his perfect wife but fortune teller asked him to tweak his mindset a bit to open it up that there is a girl who is not likely up to his standard may be the one he wants. There are many women who fits his type but he has not find one that would make his heart flutter. So it may be someone outside of his type to get to know her more to make his heart flutter one day. Look at how Jong Kook changed his approach to Somin from beginning to now. After fortune telling forecast in 2018, he was grumpy with her. Later on, they became very close. Members said they have become 'very' close already after one month friendship in mid 2019. 

I find another interesting thing about their prospective husband and wife. Jong Kook will treat his wife like a queen. That was from tarot reading. Tarot is more westernised perspective that treating your wife like a queen shows that he prioritise his wife over all. 

Somin in asian perspective in fortune telling said her husband would take care of her like his own child (like how somin takes care of Kwangsoo). In general, Asian tends to prioritise children over their spouse. Children is wealth to them. Old Asian culture especially Chinese, husbands were allowed to have multiple wives. So children is very important to them. If you switch to westernise version of astrology, her husband will treat her like a queen. He wouldn't never treat her like his child. In western perspective, to treat a person like a child has negative aspect to meaning. Someone would say, stop treating me like a child. For asian, it is an honour. So it could be similar meaning with different cultural aspect. 

Jong kook is not from well off family but in MUD, his mom came from well off family. In Asian culture, they depend on grandparents rather than just parents to call whether they are well off or not. 

Jong kook has been taking more gigs for MC and variety shows for 2019 and this year as well. 

It is only my opinion, dont take it too seriously. It could be someone else. My second guess for somin is possible Sang Yeob because he came from well off family. But he doesn't have too many talk show or MC. He gets more acting gigs this time. Another one is Kim JiSuk. He also came from well off family. One of the prestige one in Korea. He went to best school that was second to Eton (Prince William). He has some gigs but compare to Jong kook, Jong Kook has more. So there are endless list of them. On Jong Kook side-- Jihyo is possible choice, and many more. 

And I just love Kook-min chemistry. =) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

Sechan is also sagittarius. It is based on month. If you use their full birthday in astrology, it should have different results. But if you look at Sechan's four pillar of destiny combining year, month, day, and time together-- his element is Yang Fire. Somin is Yin Metal. Jong Kook is Yang Water. Somin and Jong Kook are compatible as water carries metal. Fire and metal aren't compatible since fire melts metal halting its growth and become malleable according to those born in fire's wishes. It depends on how he or she cares about those who were born in metal element. The problem is that, Somin is born in small metal which would be overwhelmed with big fire. Small fire will be okay with her. Jong kook is big water. Small or big metal are okay. However, Jong kook and SOmin will succeed together if they work together. Jong Kook will be in advantage. Somin would have more creative freedom with Jong kook than she can do with Sechan. It is something like that.  

ohhh
I'm watching running man watching the interactions more closely, I realized that the moment KJK says his poem to KHN; JYS goes to JSM and mutters something. JSM turns red. What will have happened there? 

• Like 4

Unnamed individual haa to be someone among the members, yeah? Fortune teller wouldn't have details of others. 

And if its Sechan, unlikely that JSM or others would be 'surprised' because their compatability was mentioned in the 2018 fortune telling episode.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, YellowDress said:

Unnamed individual haa to be someone among the members, yeah? Fortune teller wouldn't have details of others. 

And if its Sechan, unlikely that JSM or others would be 'surprised' because their compatability was mentioned in the 2018 fortune telling episode.  

I think this is really a great point. :thumbsup:

Normally, when members do a fortune telling episode they often focus compatibility within cast rather than any other reference.  Something else that I like a lot, which you pointed out, is that members would not be surprised if it was Sechan. Also, in the same article it says that Sechan doesn’t have luck in both money and women this year. So, if Somin is going to be compatible with someone, I think we can eliminate 4 cast members since they are either married or already taken. And, since even the members were surprised at this revelation I think I can eliminate Sechan (I mean we can eliminate Sechan for his fortune too) where does that leave us? Our one and only KJK 

Note: This episode was shot before the last Two episodes we already seen. There was lots of highlights of Chamin couple, so now I am wondering/curious as to what unfolds in this new fortune telling episode that we are seeing so late in the month.    

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

I think i saw the translation that fortune teller told sechan he gets no money and woman for 2020. I dont think sechan is Somin's destiny but sechan will be mentioned because of Chan-min loveline they want to promote. 

• Like 3

So based on the preview, the fortune teller said that she and that unknown individual have a shiity(?) affinity. Meaning that the 2 will always bring each other bad luck. I do think it might be about Sechan.

I doubt that the show will start to promote Jong Kook and Somin now if they're indeed dating. If anything, I would think that the cast and the production crew would wanna protect them for the time being.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

In the latest ep, after KJK made an aegyo poem with HaNa name.. JSM seem to hold her neck. Same action KJK made when he flustered.

So, was JSM flustered there? To be honest, I am one of those people who tend to rub and hold my neck when I'm in these situation:

• shy
  • awkward
  • fluster
  • nervous

Also, were these two not feeling well in yesterday episode? 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, uNiQueEkiX said:

Also, were these two not feeling well in yesterday episode? 

I felt this too. Both of them were kind of quiet in the opening.

For the first time, I felt that JSM felt a little awkward with the loveline, especially when sechan gave her the teddy. LOL

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mellow_mindeulle said:

I think they were not feeling well. And I think JSM's SNS post lately show that she was not in good mood. I read that JSM said someone she wrote confession for still hasn't confessed to her in Hanna's radio program. do you think she is sad bcos of that? :(

I think the sad captions is just to promote the book she wrote. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

So based on the preview, the fortune teller said that she and that unknown individual have a shiity(?) affinity. Meaning that the 2 will always bring each other bad luck. I do think it might be about Sechan.

I just saw the last part of the episode. He said 'awful' compatability. LOL. I hope its not KJK. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just saw the last part of the episode. He said 'awful' compatability. LOL. I hope its not KJK. 

oh no. =( He was the one who suggested Sechan and Somin for taffy like marriage. He said somin will have nice relationship with Sechan. He was the one to put Jong Kook and Somin as best compatibility. I dont know what happened now. I rule out HaHa. Earth Sheep and Metal Tigers are compatible and best friends. He said Kwangsoo is quite compatible with her. Not Jaesuk. Sukjin is horse and somin is tiger-- best compatibility. aieya... no idea. =-( 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mellow_mindeulle said:

I think they were not feeling well. And I think JSM's SNS post lately show that she was not in good mood. I read that JSM said someone she wrote confession for still hasn't confessed to her in Hanna's radio program. do you think she is sad bcos of that? :(

Poets always write sad poem to convey the feelings of a reader to capture their hearts. Many great poems talks of this yearning. Somin is consistent with the name of love and drunken stories in form of poem. 

It is big part of the book-- the pain of love to connect with broken hearts like hers so she could reach out to them that they could share their stories and cry together. They would come to her book signing and she could connect with them stories they would share. it is kind of Somin she wants to become. She has a very deep soul. 

• Like 3

It would be weird to be kjk since the last time they did fortune telling they had the best compatibility. I doubt it’s song jihyo since they never tell us anything about the two girls during these things. My only guesses are haha or Sukjin. If they say it’s kjk I’ll 100% believe they scripted it because it would be a complete turnover from the last fortune telling.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

Can you explain in details? 

In the last 12 o 13 ep's YJS or KJK inits the ChanMin loveline.. in this ep too. Or they give signal for it.

U need to stop the video and play frame to frame...

moment before YSC sits in the chair

gbseH9D.png

He points to YSC secretly...

4tL5i6x.png

0qBQ8QM.png

and nods...

2iYiW7x.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I haven't watch the current episode yet. I watch kook-min clips. The football game is so funny. Somin dominated it in a very funny way. All thanks to her air mattress. it is her scene stealer. Jong Kook was nagging somin for not handling mattress until he used it. He ended up kicking it hard. Haha. At least he learned how somin had to deal with such an annoying tool. However, she managed to score and lots of love from the gangs and especially hand grasp on her head from Kim Jong Kook. I wish there is slow motion of it when he grabbed her head to pull her close but sechan got in the way! I think Sechan means it well to keep them not getting edit out. Looks like Jong Kook couldn't keep his hands off Somin. After the boys ruffled her head, Jong Kook came back to give her moral support touching her arm and looking at her. 

Looking at comments and naver--- there comes a lot of support for Chan-min loveline. I still dont like it too much. I know you guys think it is cute but I think not. I'll explain it to you in few sentences. 

I also notice that HaNa and Somin are good friends. They are both silly and cute. It is like Jong Kook and Sechan are close. I was thinking maybe HaNa will be female version of Sechan towards loveline with Jong Kook. A lot of others like them together even kook min shippers. My heart pains to see it. Hehe. 

There are some reason i was not impressed with Chan-min loveline. Kwangmin partnership is perfection for comedy and variety. I like it more than Chan-min, Spartace, and Monday Couple. Sorry guys. Before, it Chan-min loveline is bit awkward like he kept on avoiding or shooting down somin's advances. I mean, Somin deserves better than treated like that. This is how I felt about Gary and Jihyo. My heart breaks for Gary, and I know Jihyo has her own certain type she likes. She felt pushed to it and accept it. I find it painful to watch from Gary's side. He's such a sweetheart. And Jihyo is such a kind hearted girl. This time, I notice a bit about Sechan handling Somin this time that it is first time he started to accept her advances. He knew her too well, and went opposite of what she expects it to be. How come he didn't reject her for fun to continue the loveline. This time is bit awkward. I dont think Somin likes being in the role of rejecting others in the face of variety if something she likes or does not like. She is careful. I noticed Sechan was pulling her away from someone, and when he came to ruffle her hair, he pulled her jacket backward and arms around her neck to prevent her from getting close to another. Maybe because i look from kook-min eyes. It is hard to accept for it to happen when we have to see kook-min pulling apart or someone getting in the way. I dont know what is Jong Kook is thinking. 

It could be Sechan wanted to put kook-min apart because they have become too close. They could mindlessly become attach at each other not paying attention to others. If Jong kook and Somin are in team, the two will be in their own world forgetting about everyone. And Jong Kook grasped Somin's head towards him. He could have tried to hug her but Sechan probably tried to stop them from going too far otherwise they will be edited out. And they didn't talk much about SOmin singing with Jong kook. I mean.. they just say it that it was fun out there that she did well. He would say she is his doensaeng. When it is scripted, the two were very well behaved and followed the instructions. When it comes from spontaneous situation like winning a game or somin finally score, Jong Kook came to somin very strong with lots of skinship. He gave her support and a lots of scolding and nagging. Sechan had to get in the way to prevent them from whatever it would happen. I also notice in the intro when Somin decided to team with Sechan walking towards him to clasp his hands, but her body was going towards Jong Kook before Sechan yank her away. I dont think he is jealous but I think he knows what Somin is going to do. And also they have to move away not standing next to Jong KooK! 

I dont know what's next. My heart hurts for now. Hehehe. I see a lot of somin fans hoping the fake Chan-min loveline would become real. I mean, didn't they see the part somin was shocked and whined why did it happened! So it look like she is only playing for variety for sechan's sake. 

And Sechan should be getting used to be talked over between the kook-min. =) 

About fortune telling... I am kind of worried because it may create half truths again. It is getting weirder than ever. I wonder why they didn't do it last year, and all of sudden now this year. 

• Like 4