Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

On 8/13/2021 at 11:39 PM, Heedong said:

Must be his favorite singer, he once shared listening to this singer's other song too.

Interestingly,I love so far songs that kiyong had recommended, I must be old fashioned too,hihi..:blush: I'm comfortable with the music.

Another 8 days left for us to see kiyong and I'm waiting everyday for his updates,sigh..

Who doesn't know his charm? And to me,the most attractive part is when he's out of his mind,huhu..

• Blob 2

@syahirannsyakirannwhat?! only 8 days left? :bawling: 

I am living for his frequent updates lately... I might be in tears if he share a goodbye post as he headed to the military. Buzzcut Kiyong anyone, maybe the same hair he had in Come and Hug Me. 

He is always out of his mind but he prefers showing us his cold and mature side haha

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Heedong said:

One month since his last drama but he remains buzzworthy! If he isn't about to enlist, for sure he will have new CFs too.

Definitely! And photoshoot for magazines too, sigh.. Counting the days before his hiatus, while he's still busy until now, still hope he'll give us few crumbs in his IG. 

• Like 1

@Heedong me too! Shin Woo Yeo will always have a special place in my heart, it has been more than a month and I still cannot move on from MRIAG. Missing WooDam couple :criesariver:Somehow I think this will be his last photoshoot as I would think he would be busy filming his scenes before he leaves. Either way, I hope he manages to get some rest in between his busy schedules. Just like what Hyeri said in one of the MRIAG interview, he's very hardworking and always try to hide his tiredness which worries her.

• Blob 1

@amy_souma @Heedong Finally! And kiyong with his B&W theme, hihi..can't wait to see more photos, his aura as a model is spreading again... Me too, he is still Kiyong the euroshin, a modern person but never leave the old styles that make him outstanding, hard to resist and different from others within his generation :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@amy_souma can't believe I survived one month without them. I kinda pity Kiyong for not having enough rest between filming MRIAG and NWABU but I'm sure that's what he prefers. He is really serious about working hard as an actor so he can share this memorable experience with his future kids.

@syahirannsyakirann also hoping we get to see other photos of him from that Calvin Klein ad! Kinda miss him being a model honestly haha

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@Heedong Seeing his commitment towards work, we sure love him more, though it looks tiring to us, we hope he enjoys what he's doing now. And hopefully, we won't feel so empty with all his projects that he leaves us here during these 18 months. 

Yes, I'm still looking forward kiyong as a model, the most entertaining one, hihi.. and have no idea how is his schedule for the next 6 days, huhu..

• Like 2