Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

Seoul has a lot of restriction due to Covid, they cannot be in a big group, they had/have curfew. So, it may explains why he had it with only his family. He might has celebrated on set before leaving too.

I do not know if it is an info or not

More birthday photos from his close friends. It's their yearly tradition since 2017, no matter how busy JKY became, he would always make time for his friends. The consistency really...

He has many nicknames, Jjangki, Yongsunie :D 

And cutekiyong guessed that JKY was wearing his brother's latest collection without the logo 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Heedong said:

More birthday photos from his close friends. It's their yearly tradition since 2017, no matter how busy JKY became, he would always make time for his friends. The consistency really...

Right?? He celebrated his birthday with his hyung and bestfriends and the tradition continues until now, so he's friends goal too..wahh

I read knetz mentioned that fans were nearby him when he took video and photos near his ads but they remained calm to give opportunity to kiyong and his brother for taking photos. They're so understanding and makes me love his fans too,huhu.. Kiyong is lucky to have good people around him.

• Blob 2

@syahirannsyakirann ohh so that figures how I find it strange that people nearby didn't notice Kiyong, when in fact they were just being respectful not to disturb him on that precious moment. I love how those fans behaved, for sure they would have wanted a photo with him but restrained themselves. Thanks for sharing that scoop!

• Wiggle 2

@Heedong Yup! In fact, they said the girls near him are from his fan cafe, and knetz themselves praised the fans who allowed kiyong and his brother to take video and photos comfortably, they said kiyong has mature and respectful fans. 

Huhu, imagine that we have to refrain ourselves from getting nearer kiyong, it will be so hard..:sparklyeyes:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Whoa~ what a pleasant surprise from Kiyong! Is he spoiling us with updates right before his enlistment :bawling:

The place looks like a beach, maybe from filming site in Busan? Or a photoshoot perhaps.

I like his caption today. Normally its just emoticons haha

• Blob 1

I'm hoping kiyong will update regularly before he goes hiatus. I've scrolled through his previous postings, there was time that he hasn't updated for nearly 2 months, I wonder where he had been, huhu..btw, not sure whether kiyong has time to read all comments in his birthday posting which has reaching more than 33k comments :love:

• Blob 1

I'm glad they decided to film the presscon in advance. It is much better to see the whole cast together. Since it will be streamed thru Viu, I'm guessing they may give us several promotional videos aside from the presscon. I hope their schedule will permit everything. Fighting Jang Ki Yong! :partyblob:

Top 30 Popular Actor Who Are Included in August Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings

According to Korean Business Research Institute below are the names of Korean Drama Actors who are included in this month’s brand reputation rankings.

spacer.png

The ranking was based on data analysis of the media coverage , participation, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between July 8 and August 7.

Below are the top 30 drama actors this month!
1. Jo Jung Suk
2. Song Kang
3. Kim So Yeon
4. Lee Ji Ah
5. Han So Hee
6. Jeon Mi Do
7. Jang Ki Yong :heart:
8. Jung Kyung Ho
9. Yoo Yeon Seok
10. Lee Ha Na

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/11/top-30-popular-korean-drama-actor/

• Blob 1