Jang Ki Yong ✿ 장기용 ✿ 張基龍

Wanna commend his co-stars for sharing photos during filming. It's not really common for actors to do this especially if their drama is not to be aired yet.

His NWABU family must adore him so much :heart:

So much content of Kiyong today :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Hi chingus..after receiving crumbs on kiyong yesterday, today I feel so empty despite fans' sharing on Singles magazine. I need to see kiyong posts something in his IG,huhu..and today I've watched love for a thousand more,I just knew that he's already 1000 yrs old in 2016,huhu..though he's only the supporting actor,I assume that the drama title denotes to his character as immortal person.

• Sad 1

@syahirannsyakirann we're the same chingu! I keep on checking twitter and IG despite having the notification turned on for juanxkui. Was his last post taken during the photoshoot of Singles? Cause the leather jacket looks similar and the curtain haha. 

I even watched all of his scenes in Greatest Marriage recently just because :joy:

It's really exciting whenever he uploads a story or a photo on his IG. He now have the ample time to rest and spend time with his family. It seems that even his brother has been silent and not sharing any stories lately. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, Heedong said:

To be honest, I never expected this... thank you YG and Kiyong

Yesss! Me too,waiting desperately for his IG update,but he wants to give more than that,huhu..kiyong is so generous and understanding :kiss_wink:. We'll more than happy..

Meanwhile, Netflix korea is asking for a choice between jang hyuk and park mogan 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwAthcjTKx/?utm_medium=copy_link

I choose both..hihi

• LOL 1

Thank you very much for those @Pitchoum :heartxoxo:

Was able to catch his youtube live awhile ago but I can only understand a few words of him haha. I thought he will show the moment he will cut his hair but he really made it casual by talking a lot and answering some questions.

Also the photo time was so extra :D 

Come back safely Kiyong, we will wait for you. 

• Like 2