[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

6 hours ago, lighthearted said:

IMHO I don't think we need a private chat room, girls. We are in a shippers' thread so it's fair enough to ship them here. I guess we are supposed to be responsible with the info we will discuss. Everybody seems to be prudent because we just don't want to be considered an embrassement as other shipping thread (you know what I mean). Let's just have fun and bare in our mind that shipping with supporting is far different from shipping with imposing. At least we will have a nice time together to relive the loving moments with our Labit couple until we can overcome this HPL syndrome :joy: . Or if we are lucky, we may be crazily happy to congratulate them as a new couple some day :heart:

I guess a nice shipper is someone who shares the couple's moments, photos, videos, and sayings which suggest that they might be in love so that we can spend time chatting on. However, we don't have the right to declare/confirm/ affirm / assert that they are in love because only PMY/KJW can do it. If we don't respect this rule, it may cause rumours. Sometimes, hungry tabloids can use rumours in some forums as their sources and it will affect the actors' images (even it's proved fake later on).  Take the rumour on PMY last year as an example, nobody wants to see PMY cry and be stressed, don't you? 

In my opinion, to make it simple,  we can always question ourselves before sharing something : "If I were KJW/PMY, would I feel offended/hurt/harrassed by this information?"  

In case you are too much delulu and imaginative, it'd better to write your ideas in a fanfiction' work  :rolleyes:. You will be more than welcome. 
Last but not least, it will be disgusting if we degrade  actors/actresses just because they pair with other people. 
Cheers! Bless #Labit!!! 

Yes yes pleaaaase! Pour all your delusions into words. We need that to feel better LOL. Anyone here who good at writing fanfic, we beg on you :tears:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

@Aziraphale those harsh comments are just.. :angry: for a guy just doing his job. Also my eyes automatically zooms in your profile pic. Tamaki Hiroshi! 

Right! Kim Jae-wook was just focused on his role, and did a damn fine job of it! Some people are just jealous that he's talented, handsome and sexy.

Tamaki Hiroshi is love!

@lighthearted LOL! Beware the Lion!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jae is my life. ....As in Jae-Wook...now THAT is what I call a lovely delulu :w00t:

That would also explain why the scene in the ep felt like there was a Easter egg moment and I didn’t get it....was asking about that in the other thread....

also last adlib kiss slow mo.....told ja everything looks good in slow mo with these two....they really created minute expressions throughout ......

tender gazes....secret smiles....the thing that sends us straight to delulu land is that a large part of it is in bts....

the girl in the red t shirt is Kim bora

• Like 3
  • Love 2

i’m really glad to see the shipper’s thread and main thread still very active! it’s been a great ride with everyone, silently spazzing along.

however i am here with a slight bit of caution..it’s lovely to ship in our forums, but to err on the cautious side, it would be wise to refrain from shipping them on their individual SNS  insta accounts. i say so because i think i had a comment deleted from KJU’s insta post. i made a comment (non-shipping related) that quite a number of fans also hit the like button on; the thread to the comment took on a slight ship nature of some sort, and yesterday when i scrolled through, i couldn’t find my comment anymore. this would be weird because for the other posts which i also commented on, my account would show my comment on the top of the thread. but not for this one...just couldn’t find it anymore!

this might be an unfounded theory, perhaps i might still find the comment if i sift through 20k comments (i would be crazy to do so)...and it’s also not terribly important either , but it doesn’t hurt to be careful, especially if you don’t want any chances of  your comment being deleted. 

anyway onwards to more spazzing :) keep it coming labit fans!

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

i’m really glad to see the shipper’s thread and main thread still very active! it’s been a great ride with everyone, silently spazzing along.

however i am here with a slight bit of caution..it’s lovely to ship in our forums, but to err on the cautious side, it would be wise to refrain from shipping them on their individual SNS  insta accounts. i say so because i think i had a comment deleted from KJU’s insta post. i made a comment (non-shipping related) that quite a number of fans also hit the like button on; the thread to the comment took on a slight ship nature of some sort, and yesterday when i scrolled through, i couldn’t find my comment anymore. this would be weird because for the other posts which i also commented on, my account would show my comment on the top of the thread. but not for this one...just couldn’t find it anymore!

this might be an unfounded theory, perhaps i might still find the comment if i sift through 20k comments (i would be crazy to do so)...and it’s also not terribly important either , but it doesn’t hurt to be careful, especially if you don’t want any chances of  your comment being deleted. 

anyway onwards to more spazzing :) keep it coming labit fans!

I heard some comments on PMY's insta got deleted too. Mostly comments tagging her former Co star.. Fans can be quite rabid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lighthearted said:

I don't know how to insert the gif photo in the comment. Someone please helpppppp

Spoiler

if you use imgur, you can follow this..

PJjvFHR.jpg

Then click at the photo you want to share ...it will automatically show below pop up..

For gif, select the "Original Gif Link"

For still photo, select "Direct Link"

tO2b06b.jpg

• Love 1

13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Hi, I am not familiar with PMY's past relationship with LMH? Care to elaborate a bit on what happened? I hope as time has passed and with both PMY and KJW are matured adults, they wont give up on their blooming friendship so easily and that they give themselves a chance to develop the relationship further. Career is one thing, but they should not neglect their personal lives.

Hello!

I start loving Min Young from Healer, and my university’s roommate (my very close friend) who is a Korean & becoming MY’s bean since City Hunter till now. All my memories (MY & LMH) according to her, she kept crying a month & shared me those haters’ messages from twitter, she translated to me:   

[Haters started sending messages to MY, when those antis saw Min Young posting ring picture (MY wore a ring with a happy face), crazily attacking her twitter & MY’s agency asked MY to delete that tweet, finally MY deleted all other tweets. At that time her agency – KingKong had to take initiative to protect it’s reputation & try to minimize non-stop hate circus of MY, KingKong announced the breakup story between MY & LMH (MY left for US at that period), without discussing the matters with MY, LMH & his agency.]  

Do you know that feeling (keep receiving tons of hate messages)? “Hopeless & Painful!!!!”

Last October, my Korean best friend attended Min Young’s 1st Fan meeting at Seoul, MY wrote a letter & spoke to her fans (MY & most of her fans cried):

Here below is simple version of MY’s letter to her fans, told by my Korean friend:

To my dearest fans,

I want to be an actress becoz I love watching TV when I’s a child, then I dream of becoming an actress. ………….. I get to know that it is not easy way to be an actress, starting from my 20s, even I showed my happy face outside, when I came home I couldn’t sleep on uncountable nights, kept crying, felt painful, hopeless & kept asking myself why THEY hate ME.

Not because of being in love/ alcohol/ travelling, my heart is healed just because of my great love of Acting & continuous supports from my Fans. I knew all of you cried, felt stress & painful with me, Korea has plenty of good actresses, why u all choose & love ME. Sorry to tell you all after 13 years & appreciated to you all showing supports/ stand by me these years. I’m brave enough now, I’ll become the actress you’re all proud of. I won’t feel pain anymore and feel grateful every day, much appreciated to let me know your caring, I love you all.

So last year is another tough year for MY & her fans - THAT SILLY 3 YEARS DATING EVIDENCES, (Actually she learned a lesson won't leave any evidence on her ig/ msn) we know that MY’s really upset on its rumors overshadowing the hardworking of whole WWWSK team!!!!! Glad that both agencies did very well to stop rumors spreading out again & again. I know everyone can have freedom of speech, but as a responsible person, should do/ speak something carefully without hurting others; u may know that some of MY’s fans wrote something on MY’s ig, requested some shippers to stop tagging both igs (MY & PSJ).          

We love Min Young, more than we can express. I wish her to feel happy & satisfied and thank you for anyone who like & showing respect to her. I cannot stop those who try to tag KJW or other male leads’ names on her ig pictures, I cannot stop those who keep leaving messages to MY & asked WHY U ARE NOT posting U & KJW’s picture on your ig/ msn/ weibo etc. I dislike those who asking “D magazine (Dispatch), to follow & to take picture of MY & KJW.

Once again, thanks for all of you here warmly showing your support to Min Young & HPL, you’re all calm, mature & intelligence, showing support to MY & KJW but won’t disturbing their private life.

Finally I hope Min Young won’t be too focus on working & take more rest. [just my own comment, be a Labbit shipper, the only way to protect them is try not to tag/ disturb them, give them spacious to keep their friendship/ potential to build up their relationship]

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1