[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Me too! Guys it has been so long since I have been active, but I have read every single post because I get email notifications! Sad that this has ended (and if you guys remember I was in Seoul for work for most of the duration of HPL and I left just as the last 2 epi aired). Kinda like my finale as well hahahaha. Count me in for private chat too! Want to be delulu so baddsssss

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Me too! Guys it has been so long since I have been active, but I have read every single post because I get email notifications! Sad that this has ended (and if you guys remember I was in Seoul for work for most of the duration of HPL and I left just as the last 2 epi aired). Kinda like my finale as well hahahaha. Count me in for private chat too! Want to be delulu so baddsssss

YESS, please count me in as well, I would love to be part of this chat! :blush:

1 hour ago, Peppyz said:

These two .........I can't just move on yet, wonder how they are both feeling now..sigh

MY thoughts exactly, on one hand I can't wait for them to turn up for public events and their schedule because I couldn't get enough of them in HPL but I also know they need time to recover and recuperate from the hectic schedule from filming this drama. :bawling: Sometimes i remind myself I gotta be respectful of them because they are humans before their occupation as an actor. Sighh 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dinhie said:

Count me in!

Still have trauma tho after previous ship private chat disaster but their chemistry just too strong to be ignored :sweatingbullets:

This is my first time ever being active in forums for any K drama. What private chat disaster? PM me if it is too sensitive? Really very curious...I was about to post all my deluluness on this forum but i saw the other “unnies” (only call you guys that because yall will be senior to me in the art of shipping lol) were quite reserved!!

I dont mind kakao talk, does soompi have a private group chat fucntion tho?

• Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 5:07 AM, mmac80 said:

Uh, guys, I'm not sure what's going on in their romp-in-the-sheets scene :sweat_smile:.

Are my delulu eyes NOT deceiving me? That's gotta be PMY's leg, right? It's too skinny and too weird of an angle to be KJW's. Does anyone have slow-mo of this scene? :lol:

It looks like PMY's leg.Coz when they rolled pmy was on top of him splitting her legs.So probably KJW was in between her legs:sweatingbullets:.If you watch it in slow-mo you can see it

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread religiously since the beginning but only logging in now since you guys are discussing about group chat hehe:ph34r:

Spoiler

I want more deep discussion about that /leg/ screencap (for science purpose only) 

And i think KKT or WhatsApp would be good for the chatroom :D

Please do count me in for the group chat as well:wub:

Spoiler

Have any of you guys bought the OST album? Im still collecting pennies to buy one:D:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Peppyz said:

I wish these two will get together already......I will be the most successful of fangirls  if they do but will definitely respect their decisions if they don't. 

But I am kinda of scared that they might actually care enough for each other but decide not to pursue the relationship due to different reasons on both sides , which would be very sad.....I believe life should be lived and enjoyed ....and it's so rare to find someone that makes you laugh this much( cos these two sure enjoys laughing so much its contagious) but what would be would be right?

I just pray that if they are meant to be ,they don't miss out on each other and regret it later (life is full if regrets already, no need to add more)........ I love the way they love themselves, it makes love so beautiful.

I will still be lurking here,thanks to everyone.. It has been a joyous ride, first time joining a ship and I am glad I joined a very mature ship.......off to the sunset we sail.....hahahahah

These are exactly my thoughts. As I have said before, they are both of age to settle into a matured relationship that hopefully advances to a lasting commitment. Just because they are celebrities, wht should they sacrifice love and marriage for a career where fans don't want them to be in any relationships? Why couldn't celebrities think of their lives and be selfish to let their hearts take the lead and be loved?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sufi1 said:

It looks like PMY's leg.Coz when they rolled pmy was on top of him splitting her legs.So probably KJW was in between her legs:sweatingbullets:.If you watch it in slow-mo you can see it

Hee, yes, someone did post a slow-mo on instagram.:lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Can I get the link ? XD

Second and third slide of this post.

If you followed jaemin_couple on insta before she went on private, she also posted an even slower clip of that scene today.

• Like 3