[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Greta Masalskyte in left-handed wife everyone was after Aura group

Now it is yangji group :rolleyes:-_-<_<

That’s true, but TY isn’t technically after the group he wants to take them down he has Sun Holdings which is doing well and in Left Handed wife all they had was Aura group

Also, KI needs to realise he’s never going to be a lion he always seemed a little slow and not very intelligent so I'm not sure how he thinks he can be a lion, maybe be like his father an evil person who won’t have a happy ending.

I have previously seen people discussing how DS hasn’t done anything wrong in regards sleeping with TY while he was intoxicated and was calling out for SW. In my opinion DS is extremely selfish she did take advantage of a man if a women had done the same thing and pretended to be okay the next day everyone would be hating on them saying what they did was wrong etc but because she’s a women people think it is okay. Yes, TY may of not said anything but he did seem uncomfortable afterwards. Also, when TY asked her not to look for his mum she selfishly said she needs to because she’s trying to understand her mother she didn’t do that for TY but for herself. Also, she constantly seems to be jealous of her daughter she even admitted that as long as she has SB TY won’t leave her. In my opinion she’s a horrible person may be a family trait seeing her mother and brother are all the same. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

SW character seems to be very complex she has had to make so many decisions that were not the smartest. However, she lost the love of her life because of someone’s greed and then found out she is pregnant she had to act quickly while going through grief at the same time, although I do not agree most her choices were positive, but everything she done was for the love, love for TY and her son. She dedicated her life helping TY achieve something before his death, then she had to look out for her son and take revenge for her son, in a way she’s selfish for not telling TY he has a son, but she wanted him to be happy. Some people may say she’s selfish but she’s been doing everything because of someone else not exactly for herself and her benefit.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a sad episode today. Pray Setbyul will be ok :bawling:.

Miran is obviously ok based on tomorrow's preview.  Will she break her karma and tell the truth; if she does, I think she will consult Mr Jung who has so often been wary of TY and DS's union.

Not so impressed with KI's threat to SW today. So like a toothless tiger - all threat just to scare SW just to make him feel better and one up and in control. Glad that he was the one who gave her the warning. Hopefully SW wakes up from her stupor and realizes the seriousness of the situation. KI forgot, if SW leaves, he will go bonkers and be a total wreck.. and probably go cry to daddy-o and kneel before him to bring SW back

18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

샛별이 보이지 않자 찾아 나선 덕실은 장회장 집 앞에서 샛별을 발견하는데... 샛별의 소식에 태준은 태양이 주총장에 못 오게 되자 미란을 풀어주고, 
시월은 태양이 걱정돼 어찌할 바 모른다. 한편, 자신에게 일어난 일을 믿을 수 없는 태양은 샛별이의 곁을 떠나지 못하는데...

Translation:  As she couldn't find SaetByeol, DeokSil came out looking and finds her in front of Chairman Jang's house.  Since TY could not make it to the shareholder meeting due to the SaetByeol news, CTJ frees MiRan, and SW wonders what to do, worried about TY.  Meanwhile, though he cannot believe what just happened to him, TY is unable to leave from SB's side.

So it looks like SB is not dead.  He must be in the hospital, with SB.  It seems DS is screaming at her mom after coming back from the hospital at night or something, because it was Mom's phone that caused this to happen to SB.  Hope the little girl isn't badly injured or anything.  The accident didn't look to be that serious.

11 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Translation:  As she couldn't find SaetByeol, DeokSil came out looking and finds her in front of Chairman Jang's house.  Since TY could not make it to the shareholder meeting due to the SaetByeol news, CTJ frees MiRan, and SW wonders what to do, worried about TY.  Meanwhile, though he cannot believe what just happened to him, TY is unable to leave from SB's side.

So it looks like SB is not dead.  She must be in the hospital, with SB.  It seems DS is screaming at her mom after coming back from the hospital at night or something, because it was Mom's phone that caused this to happen to SB.  Hope the little girl isn't badly injured or anything.  The accident didn't look to be that serious.

Yeah thats good hopefully it isnt super serious I guess if it was going to be serious mr jung would have told him what was coming?

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah thats good hopefully it isnt super serious I guess if it was going to be serious mr jung would have told him what was coming?

Wait, She will probably wake up and tell her dad that goons took grandma in a van.  Then TY will wonder why?  Probably caused by Yangi group?

I just finished watching ep 50 with subs and I have to say KI sure is dumb. I am a bit confused by Choi Sun Jae/ KI's performance. In front of his father he is unsure but in front of Shi Wol he is full of confidence. Shouldn't he act just as cold in front of his father as he is with Shi Wol. 

Since @jayakris translated the text preview, it would seem Set Byul isn't dead which is good.

After watching this episode , I am quite worried for Jimni. I know Choi Tae Joon's goal is to get rid of Jimni without KI's knowledge. KI is putting all his trust on his father who isn't worthy at all. He has no idea that CTJ tried to kill OTY again. I believe that KI would be glad if OTY could die but that is because he is angry but in the future he would regret it because he isn't cold-hearted as CTJ. Even Park Jae-Young found it hard to believe that CTJ really loves KI. He told his own son that this man isn't capable of loving another man's child. That is so true. We saw the looks he has been giving to Jimni.I am so glad that looks can't kill but if it did Jimni would be dead already. 

Today's scene between SW and KI was so ominous because when he told her Jimni is safe, all I could think of is something happening to JImni or OTY or SW would force the actual secret to be revealed. Jung DO In already predicted something bad will happen but he never stated who the person could be. One thing that makes me happy is that SW's Senior knows the whole truth  and neither " supposed Lion" or CTJ knows of her knowledge. I would prefer something bad happen to SW than any of the kids. Kids being hurt in drama drives me nuts. He really was a pretending LION telling her the reasons why he sent Jimni away. If Jimni supposedly die SW will spill it all damn them all. OTY will come for them with everything they got. Both Wol Chun and Jung Hee will feel the pain for trusting the wrong guy all these years.  SMH SMH SMH SMH SM 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89707027b118c5da089fe

Please Check GIF below 

Spoiler

Set Byul grandmother finally grew a backbone but still refused to turn herself in. Instead got herself kidnapped and now Set Byul got hurt. It saddens me to see people making the same mistakes which will only hurt their loved ones. 

Now it is Shi Wol turn to be miserable like when OTY was miserable. It was so sad to see the pain between Jimni and OTY when they were stopped from saying goodbye. This particular moment will haunt KI in the future and OTY. 

I have a question 

HAS JUNG HEE EVER MET OH TAE YANG???  

If she hasn’t?

LET’s Make it fun here

How many of you want to bet Jang Jung Hee will suspect something fishy once she meets OH TAE YANG?? Please vote 

Remember she has a picture of her lover in a locket? She knows exactly how Shi Wol feels. She herself is still pining over her son’s birth father. smh smh smh 

Damn !!! @joan0528 Thank you for answering me. Jung Hee is dumb!! I saw the picture in the locket and the resemblance is striking ( hope I used the right word). Let me stop now, I didn’t mean to call JH dumb, SW also couldn’t recognize him at first. Smh  This is the kdrama misunderstanding theme. Smh smh 

@nohamahamoud2002

Grandma did cry in another scene after DK yelled at her. 

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

OMG as we suspect Seatbyul died in a hit and run..

Thanks, @joan0528 ... Really?  So they were trolling us with the preview blurb?  That is very rare, because dramas are usually truthful with the blurbs though they don't say things clearly.  I guess what they said could mean a "dead SB"....  Argh.  This drama is too much.

And here is the preview for tomorrow's Ep 52 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,51,796160

Blurb - 자신의 삶을 부정하는 태양을 보며 가슴 아픈 시월은 태양을 위로한다. 태준은 광일의 경영 승계를 위해 로지스와 물산 합병안을 내놓고, 광일은 시월에게 경영 승계를 받으면 이혼해 주겠다고 말한다. 한편, 태양은 샛별의 죽음과 미란이 관련된 사실을 알게 되는데....

Translation:  SW is heartbroken seeing TY who is in denial about his life and consoles him. CTJ brings out a proposal to merge Logis and Produce for the sake of a management succession to KI, and KI tells SW that he can give her a divorce after the management succession. Meanwhile, TY learns the truth of MiRan's connection to the death of SB.

Archived