Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Oh god no They release the other preview early. I am so angry. 

Hide contents

Looks like the little girl did not make it as we all feared. They dont even show TY reaction I cannot imagine. This stupid woman took everything from him and for what? :(

Spoiler

I don't think SB has died.  The video title says "Has SB disappeared?".  DS is also asking where SB went, at the beginning.  It does seem to have something to do with whatever the grandma fed her, that DS is screaming about.  What kind of powder was it?  Maybe it was some nerve medicine or something (meant for TY to lose sense before the shareholder meeting) which made SB lose it, so she ran out of the house and wandered away?  We also see TY cleaning some food spill or something off his shirt when his friend gets a phone call, in the van.  What is going on?  We see CTJ's sidekick tell him that it happened in a flash.  What happened?  CTJ says "TY's showing up at the meeting won't happen".  Anyway, I don't see evidence in the preview to say that SB has died.

It is terrible when they release the preview of the next episode (51) when the current episode hasn't aired yet.  It takes away from the ep 50 that we are waiting to see.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu , I love Si Wol’s character because it is flawed. I refuse to judge her because I would try to put myself in her shoes and think of what I know about the character. When watching a revenge drama , I don’t think about what is being done as bad because after all something was done to them first. Whether an action is positive or negative there is a reaction which will touch everyone. Si Wol has used KI for her own selfish reason because she was hurting. I  can’t judge her because if I were her what would I have done in her place?  

I like the character too.  I root for her, even when she keeps making some poor choices.  I don't even think she was ever selfish.  She was doing it all for the man she thought had been killed, and she wanted at least his son to get to his rightful place.  That was about the only revenge she had planned, and like you said, she never intended to harm the company or anything.  All I was saying was that she constantly forgot for a decade or more what she was effectively doing to an innocent man, KI.  That was not her focus, and so she just never realized it.  I don't think she was ever deliberately ill-treating him.  She was a well-wisher of KI and helped him become better at his job.  She did right in the conscious aspects of being a wife to him, but at the same time totally missed out on how cruel she was being to the man who loved her and trusted her deeply.  I was taking her to task for that.  Otherwise, I like her.  (By the way, I am a long time Yoon So Yi fan - from her Goodbye Solo and Glass Castle days some 12+ years ago.  I just cannot seem to dislike any character played by YSY :)).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think SB has died.  The video title says "Has SB disappeared?".  DS is also asking where SB went, at the beginning.  It does seem to have something to do with whatever the grandma fed her, that DS is screaming about.  What kind of powder was it?  Maybe it was some nerve medicine or something (meant for TY to lose sense before the shareholder meeting) which made SB lose it, so she ran out of the house and wandered away?  We also see TY cleaning some food spill or something off his shirt when his friend gets a phone call, in the van.  What is going on?  We see CTJ's sidekick tell him that it happened in a flash.  What happened?  CTJ says "make TY not show up at the meeting".  Anyway, I don't see evidence in the preview to say that SB has died.

It is terrible when they release the preview of the next episode (51) when the current episode hasn't aired yet.  It takes away from the ep 50 that we are waiting to see.

I like the character too.  I root for her, even when she keeps making some poor choices.  I don't even think she was ever selfish.  She was doing it all for the man she thought had been killed, and she wanted at least his son to get to his rightful place.  That was about the only revenge she had planned, and like you said, she never intended to harm the company or anything.  All I was saying was that she constantly forgot for a decade or more what she was effectively doing to an innocent man, KI.  That was not her focus, and so she just never realized it.  I don't think she was ever deliberately ill-treating him.  She was a well-wisher of KI and helped him become better at his job.  She did right in the conscious aspects of being a wife to him, but at the same time totally missed out on how cruel she was being to the man who loved her and trusted her deeply.  I was taking her to task for that.  Otherwise, I like her.  (By the way, I am a long time Yoon So Yi fan - from her Goodbye Solo and Glass Castle days some 12+ years ago.  I just cannot seem to dislike any character played by YSY :)).

Spoiler

All they crying and dark clothes caught me off guard that why I feared the worse.  I guess she could be lost but I am  not after all that confident hints leading up to this. I guess she could also be hurt.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way, I am a long time Yoon So Yi fan - from her Goodbye Solo and Glass Castle days some 12+ years ago.  I just cannot seem to dislike any character played by YSY :)).

@jayakris I love YSY also. She is a great actress.  Have you ever watched  Anel’s revenge. Link is below. I think it is still airing on YouTube. Sometimes I rewatch this drama because the acting was well done. I also watched Glass Castle and it was an interesting to watch. 

Back to the drama, she has hurt a lot of people especially KI. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@jayakris I love YSY also. She is a great actress.  Have you ever watched  Anel’s revenge. Link is below. I think it is still airing on YouTube. Sometimes I rewatch this drama because the acting was well done. I also watched Glass Castle and it was an interesting to watch.  

Angel's revenge is one of the very few of her dramas I haven't watched.  I saw Hero, Auction House, Warrior Baek Dong Su, etc.  Also that very odd (classic?) movie, Arahan.  Even took a look at that horrible drama IRIS-III, only because she played a smaller part in it.  I was planning to find some time to watch Angel's revenge.  Now that you recommend it, I will watch it soon.  Somehow, we can never seem to get her in a drama where she has a normal romance with somebody, it seems!   The complaint about her is that she has no chemistry with her partners in most of her dramas - but that is always because of the kind of roles she has had too.  Anyway I find her as one of the most beautiful actresses out there.

• Like 3

Me too I feel sorry for SW, but really she should have told TY and KI about JM. I was shocked at the beginning when she lied to KI about the child, but I know she isn't evil, I was hoping she told KI about JM at some time, there was a chance he would forgive her, because back then he was a good man :( he was ready to accept JM as his own :(  I accept SW's revenge in general but what bothers me is using KI, when she was actually after CTJ. I think she lied to make sure that JM inherits everything, but still I was hoping she trusted KI more, he was ready to help her.

@jayakris it seems we are the only people feeling sorry for KI :D 

Poor Seatbyol, I loved this angel so much :bawling:

• Like 4

All Chingu’s here if you are able to watch it raw please Direct message me with SPOILER. I am in need of spoilers. I am not able to watch raw. :tears::tears:

• Like 3

Really hope the ‘Setbyul’ singing is not an indication of her ‘farewell’ but more of a comparison of SW suffering alone and TY blessed with family happiness 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Preview text

샛별이 보이지 않자 찾아 나선 덕실은 장회장 집 앞에서 샛별을 발견하는데... 샛별의 소식에 태준은 태양이 주총장에 못 오게 되자 미란을 풀어주고, 
시월은 태양이 걱정돼 어찌할 바 모른다. 한편, 자신에게 일어난 일을 믿을 수 없는 태양은 샛별이의 곁을 떠나지 못하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,50,796098

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think Miran didnot put the medicine to his drink right because Seatbyul suddenly come..

Have you seen jumghee face??nowadays when i see her my blood boils quickly because of how she threated SW unlike before i so much like her...

And KI omg he was really bastard telling SW that he will not hurt Jimin because he is his son as long as SW will not open her mouth to Grandfather, MIL and most specially TY which for me (telling he loves jimin) was only an excuse for whatever he wanted to achieve in holding SW...

SW on the other hand was suffering alone in jimin room, crying and missing her son and still she dont have any idea why KI was so bold about her not doing anything againts them( she still dont get it the CTJ plan it all)

They focus on  her bringing him the cup  and the cup itself a little to much for her not to to had spiked his drink

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think Miran didnot put the medicine to his drink right because Seatbyul suddenly come..

Have you seen jumghee face??nowadays when i see her my blood boils quickly because of how she threated SW unlike before i so much like her...

And KI omg he was really bastard telling SW that he will not hurt Jimin because he is his son as long as SW will not open her mouth to Grandfather, MIL and most specially TY which for me (telling he loves jimin) was only an excuse for whatever he wanted to achieve in holding SW...

SW on the other hand was suffering alone in jimin room, crying and missing her son and still she dont have any idea why KI was so bold about her not doing anything againts them( she still dont get it the CTJ plan it all)

KI is gone crazy because of jealousy and revenge. The writer is giving us a good reason to hate him. :( but I always remember his simple old self and feel so sad. I can't go on watching. For me Seatbyol and the old KI were the reason I am watching. :(  we need to understand the preview

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Oh no she did  get hurt :( she got hit by a bike while chasing her grandma who got kidnapped

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/season-of-the-sun-e50.html

Not sure if she died though, but I would think they would be at the hospital :(

At least she didn't drink the juice :( but why is DK wearing black and crying? :(

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Do you think miran died?? Hahahaha too early for miran to die so i guess its not the reason why they wearing black

I have no idea hopefully she is just in  coma or something, I dont understand the preview text.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I repeat how many times the preview and i think its SB who was badly hurt or worst died, as you can see SW also bothered and she confront KI then KI told SW that she must be careful what she tellto TY if she dont want something happen alsoto her son..

Wow he really is pure evil  so casual about threats of harm to a child

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

Where did SB hit by the bike? Is it near their house??Its says DK found Seatbyul in from of president house so means it Jang House?? Then taejoon hear the news about SB so he assume that TY cannot attend the shareholders meeting, on the other hand SW cannot believe about what happen to TY..thats the preview all about so it means that something really bad happen to SB as predicted by mr.jung calamity will happen to TY family..

She was running after her grandma who was in a car to give her the phone she left so I guess she was in front of Evil house.

• Like 4

I don’t know why but ever since I watched the episode where DS found out she is pregnant I had a funny feeling that something will happen to the child, in a way I think the writers are doing this to free TY from DS and for him to seek revenge without anyone holding him back, also if the daughter does actually die it will absolutely break Miran and that will be her punishment.

Honestly, I am worried about SW and TY son everyone keeps threatening SW with her sons life. He seems like such an intelligent character and I personally really like his character you can see him going through the struggle of now knowing why everyone are treating him differently and now he’s been send away as well he has no idea that his “dad” KI are actually threatening his mother with his life which is horrible. I just want SW to tell TY that he has a son and figure something out!

Honestly, not sure what’s going to happen next as always the evil people have the upper hand just like in Left Handed wife although at least there’s no amnesia but still DNA tests getting done left and right 

• Like 6