[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, you-nee said:

beautiful people,

so far i think i'm fall in love with this version

i'm really... really glad that the PD and the script writer gave this drama to this couple, and they accepted  :blush:

thanks drama god :innocent:

Me too! The leads have amazing chemistry on and off screen and I love the granny too!

I loved the Taiwan version too but it was such a long time since I last watched it. Think there were some passionate kissing & bed scenes in the Taiwan version if I recalled correctly. Wonder if we will have some passionate bed scenes as well. XZL mentioned in one of his Weibo posts that there were 3 scenes he need to take off his clothes in this drama & the director is very demanding. Excluding his shower scenes, we have seen 2 bed scenes so far. Hope the last bed scene will be a passionate one.:naughty:

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Me too! The leads have amazing chemistry on and off screen and I love the granny too!

I loved the Taiwan version too but it was such a long time since I last watched it. Think there were some passionate kissing & bed scenes in the Taiwan version if I recalled correctly. Wonder if we will have some passionate bed scenes as well. XZL mentioned in one of his Weibo posts that there were 3 scenes he need to take off his clothes in this drama & the director is very demanding. Excluding his shower scenes, we have seen 2 bed scenes so far. Hope the last bed scene will be a passionate one.:naughty:

omg .. this drama turn to Rated R :glasses:

28 minutes ago, libra22 said:

before this chinese version, i was loved korean version more :tounge_wink:

n yes, nay nay is the biggest shipper 

Prior to this, I’ve watched K and T versions. And in both, I like K version more because it’s funnier (gosh, I still remember ML’s weird laugh) and I think the storyline flows better (I felt like T version’s second half is kinda a mess). 
But this version, of WXY and CJX, so far, I like the best. The phase of the storyline is spot on - not rushed, not draggy.  Lot of character development. A lot of sweet moments. Their chemistry is sizzling. You can feel the attraction is there, but that they’re trying to suppress. CJX has spunk and has more personality in this early stage as compared to other versions. The ML is kinder. There’s no real villains - second leads, Dylan and Anna, they’re also good people. And even the aunt and cousin are good people too. They have sidekicks who are awesome - I want my own bestie like Si Qi :) . The mom is great and very supportive. No annoying sisters (in T version, there are 2 and both are annoying instead of funny to me). And best of all, yay! NaiNai, I love her. She’s the glue that holds WXY and CJX together. 
On a side note, I saw a post here saying Dylan looks like Park Bo-Gum. I think so too. And I happen to like PBG. So, I totally ship Dylan. For myself. Lol 

23 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Prior to this, I’ve watched K and T versions. And in both, I like K version more because it’s funnier (gosh, I still remember ML’s weird laugh) and I think the storyline flows better (I felt like T version’s second half is kinda a mess). 
But this version, of WXY and CJX, so far, I like the best. The phase of the storyline is spot on - not rushed, not draggy.  Lot of character development. A lot of sweet moments. Their chemistry is sizzling. You can feel the attraction is there, but that they’re trying to suppress. CJX has spunk and has more personality in this early stage as compared to other versions. The ML is kinder. There’s no real villains - second leads, Dylan and Anna, they’re also good people. And even the aunt and cousin are good people too. They have sidekicks who are awesome - I want my own bestie like Si Qi :) . The mom is great and very supportive. No annoying sisters (in T version, there are 2 and both are annoying instead of funny to me). And best of all, yay! NaiNai, I love her. She’s the glue that holds WXY and CJX together. 
On a side note, I saw a post here saying Dylan looks like Park Bo-Gum. I think so too. And I happen to like PBG. So, I totally ship Dylan. For myself. Lol 

So I'm not the only one who thinks like Dylan looks like Park Bo-Gum. But PBG is more good looking than Dylan. 

Another bickering between our OTP :tounge_wink:

Voice over - Do you still remember what Xing Da Da (XZL's nickname) said in the last bts?

Recap - XZL - Show them how she bullied me. 

(Caption - Arranged.)

XZL- Healthcare.

Crew - Let me show you what is called professional.

Caption - No. 1 massage therapist .... XZL

LJ - Where did I knock into?

XZL - Shoes

LJ - A man hurt a woman.

(Caption - Relentless complaint)

LJ asking the crew - This is considered work injury, right? Will you buy insurance for me?

XZL talking to the camera - Did you record it down? She knocked onto my shoes when she pushed her elbow back.

(Caption - Fast agreement)

XZL - It's because of me....

XZL talking to the camera - Only know how to bully me. Bully me everyday. This female actress bully me. 

(Caption - Fierce, Fierce, Fierce)

LJ - How do you play this?

LJ - Correct?

(Caption - Dislike)

XZL - Sit down, sit down

LJ - Can you do it?

(Caption - Doesn't seem to look too clever?)

XZL - I cannot. I can't

LJ - Look at you, your brain development is not complete

XZL - Bully me everyday.

XZL - This female actress, only she dares to bully me when filming.

(Caption - Only she dares to bully me when filming. Only she dares to bully me when filming. Only she dares to bully me when filming.)

Congras to XZL as his weibo account has gone up from 20.8M to 21M since this drama commences on 5 Jun.

In less than one week, he has additional 1.2M followers! 

This drama must be very popular in China. :)

006Y1Nxbgy1gfn3vfthxxj30hy0dg752.jpg

Another preview for tomorrow.

XY - You should at least use me as a standard.

JX - Use you as a standard...then how am i going to find a boyfriend?

XY - If you can't find, won't that be better?

XY - Everyone in the family has one of the cups that you made. Where is mine?

XY - I'll also make one for you.

Hahaha...the cup looks like the shape of a snail.

XY -  Chen Xia Jin.

JX - Yes?

(Our little lizard is falling in love).

BTS : Almighty CEO Xing Zhou Lin

XZL : Wang Xi Yi ah? Loves Himself.

XZL : Sigh, handsome and rich is my fault. No.

XZL : (Looking at handsome pic of WXY in camera display) - This is so different from my real person. (Laughter)

XZL : And then.... 2...

XZL holding toy gun - caption : toy gun

XZL : (in purple jacket lying down)  Any idea? (voice : Yes) You win.   (Honestly I'm not too sure what this was about!)

XZL : And, he's a bit childish.  (Rides baby scooter throught shopping centre) Riding a big expensive car.

(Caption - Xing Three-Year-Old's Big expensive car)

XZL : Later on... he slowly grows up

XZL (sitting and crying? in front of rocking horse)  Let's go again.  This one was no good, let's try it again. Let me think for a moment.

My emotions before was "piece by piece" (I think this means in the right place) but  today it's like this (voice "it's okay) Too many worries today.

Caption : Growing up is becoming a better version of yourself from yesterday

XZL : I thing Wang Xi Yi is quite cute, and I think he's quite like the real me.

XZL : (In suit, pointing at camera) This kind of man only lives in TV dramas. In real life, there's no man that is that good. Except for me.

Caption : Went round just to praise himself (thumbs up)

Q : Do you think Wang Xi Yi is a "Jia Nan" ? (Jia Nan describes a bad man, usually in the setting of treating women badly)

XZL : I think that Wang Xi Yi is especially "Jia" (bad)

Practising lines with Jia Xin

WXY : You are a good girl. I don't want to take advantage of you.

WXY : by yourself?

CJX : Don't worry. I will look after Little Ximi (Little Sago, their pet name for their baby)

XZL : I'm so bad (He is saying WXY is so bad)

CJX : You can go comfortably to USA. (In the drama he goes to Europe)

Replay : XZL : I think that Wang Xi Yi is especially bad.

Replay : XZL : I think that Wang Xi Yi is quite like the real me. (Caption : Do you remember you said this yourself?)

XZL : Of course this part he's not like me.

In scene with Anna :

XZL looking at camera : you're filming me again.  Go to Team A and film Jia Xin.

Caption : big change in attitude

XZL : The thing is, I think he's not decisive.

Scene : walks in with Anna, Jia Xin laying out lunch boxes

XZL : If it was me I would be more decisive. Actually,  he doesn't want to hurt Anna, but finds himself slowly falling in love with Jia Xin. So on this point I think he's bad.

Caption : crazily trying to convince himself

WXY : Family love, family love, all family love. Everything is family love.  I have no other feelings for her.

5 minutes ago, Ck_teens123 said:

Anyone has link for the raw ep 13-14 link pls?

If you copy the Chinese name and Google it, you get it.  I saw that ep 13 and 14 English subbed are out in other websites.

I have WeTv premium membership so watch on the advanced episodes on the app.

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

Is this before or after the break up?  If it's before, would It be safe for prego woman to ride on a carousel?  

It should be before break up as XY celebrates JX's birthday with her.

From ep 21 onwards, Anna will know about the relationship between XY & JX. 

Ep 21 and 22 previews are mostly on Anna.

I prefer to do translation of our OTP. So here's the translation for tonight's ep.

XY - This boy is quite handsome, though less handsome than me. However, do you want to come to the company to work?

XY - JX, why is his butt warm?

JX - He could have pee. Change a diaper for him. Can you manage?

XY - Don't worry. I have learned it during class.

XY - Let me tell you. Our teacher teaches very detailed. First, you need to bring a clean diaper over and remove the soiled one.

XY - Don't worry, I am very professional.

XY - Be good.

XY - The teacher also said if it is urine, just need to change the diaper will do. If it is poop, need to wipe the butt clean. Look at the buttons, it's the same as those that we used during lessons.

XY - Very simple!

XY - Then you lift up the legs. Why is his legs soft?

JX - Babies legs are definitely soft.

XY - It's not the same during lessons.

XY - Oh! It's big (referring to poop)!

JX - Can you do it? Do you need my help?

XY - It's nothing. I will do it myself.

XY talking to the baby and pinching his nose - Why did you poop? Why can't you just urine?

XY - Be good. Come wipe. It's clean now. Once cleaned, can put it on.

Xi Yi - (Shouting loudly) Pee! Pee! He pee on my hands!

Jia Xin - Oh, let me take over.

Jia Xin - Smelly baby, you pee. You pee.

Jia Xin - Ok, ok, it's going to be over soon. Finished dressing. So comfortable.

Jia Xin - Hug you fat little boy.

Archived