[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ck_teens123 said:

Next week episodes seems to be tear jerking. Anna is back. 

Yes, I think JX will miscarriage next week, either next tue or wed. Anna switches the supplementary agreement with some other docs (can’t see clearly from the preview what doc was that). Anyway if they follow the Taiwan version, the one JX saw will be the abortion agreement instead and this causes the misunderstanding between the OTP which lead to her miscarriage. 

5 minutes ago, you-nee said:

thank you so much for all the images....they are all beautiful like the OTP :blush::blush:

may i ask what was that written on each image, is that some kind of song's lyric ??

I don't think these are song lyrics. A bit too complicated for me to translate. Nothing interesting though.

Our LJ updated her tiktok today.

She is so funny in the first video! :lol::lol::lol:

Here's what she said in the 2nd video.

Voice-over - You are my destiny. Let's start the 15 seconds challenge to shake-off the post-it notes!

LJ - Today I will challenge to shake-off the 15 post-it notes within 15 seconds. Get ready. Let's start!

LJ - Mission completed! I used less than 5 seconds to shake-off all post-it notes.

LJ - Come and take up the challenge too!

Archived