[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XZL enjoys teasing LJ :lol::lol::lol:

Voice over - Do you think Xin Yi couple daily lives is like this.

Xi Yi - If you think that you really owe me, then take the compensation monies and disappear from my life, because i feel indebted whenever I look at you.

Voice over - But in real fact.

Caption - Rascal

Caption - Funny boy burst

Crew - Hair drop

XZL - Where? Where? Oh, I saw it!

XZL - Don't worry. I'll put it back for her. Ok

Does anyone feel really bad for Anna?  So far, she has been portrayed.  as a really nice person who just happened to put her career first.  Nothing to really dislike about her.  The male lead also seems like a nice guy who is caught in a situation he is trying his best.  I really hope male lead ends things with Second female lead before making any intentional moves on the main female lead. Otherwise he would really be a 渣男, I rather he not be.

21 minutes ago, AnmeiX2 said:

Does anyone feel really bad for Anna?  So far, she has been portrayed.  as a really nice person who just happened to put her career first.  Nothing to really dislike about her.  The male lead also seems like a nice guy who is caught in a situation he is trying his best.  I really hope male lead ends things with Second female lead before making any intentional moves on the main female lead. Otherwise he would really be a 渣男, I rather he not be.

I do feel sorry for her.  I like her in here.  The actress real fits the role; she has the look as a ballina and pretty too.  

1 hour ago, AnmeiX2 said:

Me! I feel bad for Anna because she’s totally in the dark on what her boyfriend’s doing. And every time she calls, she’s super sweet to him. And more so lately, because she sensed that something’s off with WXY.

And actually, I find WXY somewhat of a jerk because, due to his indecisiveness, it feels like, he’s stringing both girls along. 

And, while he’s cute when he’s being jealous with CJX’s closeness to Dylan, it’s unfair where he’s allowed to continue his relationship with Anna, whereas CJX can’t even be friends with Dylan.

Hopefully, they resolve things with WXY and Anna first, before WXY take the next step with CJX. - but per previews, it looks like this is not gonna happen.

Here's JX's birthday present sneak preview in ep 19.

XY - Here we are. Count to 3.

JX - One, Two, Three! 

XY - Surprise!

JX - Wow

XY - Other than food and pottery, I don't know what other interest you have. But I saw from TV dramas, when the male lead celebrate the birthday of the female lead, they will always go to the amusement park.

JX was smiling so happily.

XY - Sure enough, the routine is popular. Oh yes, and this. 

JX - Isn't this....

XY - Happy birthday.

JX - How did you find it?

XY - Dylan told me that you had pawned the dowry, so i searched all the pawn shops around our house. It took me quite some time to find it. Take it that it's my return gift.

JX - Thank you.

XY - CJX. I will definitely give you a very special birthday. OK, let's go!

JX - It's so fun! This is (how we should spend) birthday.

XY - Let me tell you. I'm going to fall asleep if we sit for a while. Why do all girls like to play such thing? I played this when i was young.

JX - This is so fun! This shows that i still have a girly heart. Every girl has such a fairytale story in their hearts. That we will meet our prince charming when we sit on white horses.

Spoiler

Ep 13 & 14, Wang Xiyi didn't fly to France because JX suddenly got dizziness and collapse and XY's Assistant took her to the hospital.  XY found out from his Assistant so he didn't board the plane.  They had cold war and avoided each other and then sort of made up in episode 14.  Then they went shopping and encountered Anna's friend.  Anna's friend asked XY who JX was, XY was hesitant to answer but JX blurred it out that she was XY assistant.  Then JX walked of to let XY and Anna's friend chatted.  XY later tried to catch up to JX but JX avoided him.  Anna's friend called Anna and told that she met XY and he was shopping with a lady.  Anna was worried.  Don't know when Anna will find out the truth.  

Another BTS. Mr Lizard is jealous again! :tounge_wink:

He can't stop teasing her.

LJ - I let you hug me. You hug.

LJ - Hug me. Hug me. Hug me!

(Wordings on screen - It doesn't matter what the scripts said)

XZL talking to the camera - They are going to kiss! But I won't let them succeed!

XZL - What are you two doing in the public?

XZL - You don't need to stand up for all the women in the world!

XZL - What are you trying to do here?

XZL - This is what I'm trying to tell you!

(Repeat XZL - This is what I'm trying to tell you!)

LJ - So provoking!

LJ - They are going to fight.

XZL - Leave CJX and Anna alone!

LJ - Ok, ok, ok!

LJ - Have you had enough? WXY, stop it! I'm now with Dylan. (I'm now with Dylan.) 

Caption arrow pointing at LJ - Can’t stop smiling.

LJ - Let’s go! (and she pulled Dylan away)

Caption - The director changed the kiss scene to hugging scene.

(Hahaha, looks like XZL succeeded!)

XZL - Don't need to kiss. Are you sad?

LJ - I'm a little disappointed.

XZL - Feeling sad. Yes, it's right to feel sad.

Director - Wanna kiss?

Dylan - The kissing scene is not real kiss, it's the angle.

XZL talking to Dylan - She is very sad. She prepared a long time for this kissing scene with you.

Dylan - No, no, no

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

XZL talking to the camera - They are going to kiss! But I won't let them succeed!

XZL - What are you two doing in the public?

XZL - You don't need to stand up for all the women in the world!

XZL - What are you trying to do here?

XZL - This is what I'm trying to tell you!

(Repeat XZL - This is what I'm trying to tell you!)

LJ - So provoking!

LJ - They are going to fight.

XZL - Leave CJX and Anna alone!

LJ - Ok, ok, ok!

LJ - Have you had enough? WXY, stop it! I'm now with Dylan. (I'm now with Dylan.) 

Caption arrow pointing at LJ - Can’t stop smiling.

LJ - Let’s go! (and she pulled Dylan away)

Caption - The director changed the kiss scene to hugging scene.

(Hahaha, looks like XZL succeeded!)

XZL - Don't need to kiss. Are you sad?

LJ - I'm a little disappointed.

XZL - Feeling sad. Yes, it's right to feel sad.

Director - Wanna kiss?

XZL talking to Dylan - She is very sad. She prepared a long time for this kissing scene with you.

Dylan - No, no, no

thank you... thank you....

XZL never tried to hide his feeling :tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Director - Wanna kiss?

Dylan - No, no, no

and why dylan have to try to explain everything.. :D:D

beautiful people,

so far i think i'm fall in love with this version

i'm really... really glad that the PD and the script writer gave this drama to this couple, and they accepted  :blush:

thanks drama god :innocent:

Archived