[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

59 minutes ago, taekwang said:

I still like Xu kai a lot a lot in that old show yan xi gong  as fuheng . Does anyone remembers he’s that fu heng ?

How can I forget Fu Heng the gentle stoic guardian :wub: that’s my favourite male archetype. But XK also killed it as the passionate bratty Gu YanZhen in Arsenal Military Academy and his real life character seems to be more playful too. 

To keep this on topic, I think XZL in real life is also a sunshine boy, so I like how he is casted here as the childish CEO haha (seriously, does he even work? Lol how does this guy make money)

In this BTS interview XZL mentioned that Wang XiYi is very similar to his own character, except that he's more decisive and not a douchebag. Lol XZL is pretty funny. Some translations:

Spoiler

"WXY? 1. Self-absorbed?"

"Sigh...Is it my fault that I look handsome and rich?"

"Isn't this... just like my real self? Not much difference"

"And..2. Childish"

(riding the scooter) "I'm riding a limousine" (caption: 3 year old Xing's limo)

"And.. later on he will slowly mature // I feel like WXY is pretty cute and very similar to my real self // This kind of guy only appears in drama serials, get it? In real life there won't be such a great guy, except for me"

Interviewer: Do you think WXY is a douchebag?

XZL: Yes he's especially doucheyy, but of course the douchee part is different from my real self | I just find that he's not decisive, if it's me I will be more decisive. Actually, he doesn't want to hurt Anna but finds himself slowly fancying JiaXin so he's douchee in that aspect

I remember really enjoying the Taiwanese adaptation Fated to Love You many years ago so this is the kind of easy on my brain cells feel good rom com that I need right now to fill my drama drought. 

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, you-nee said:

the opening theme song really catchy... like..like...like :love:

Do you have a link to the OST? Can't find the song only

Wow, they have more than 50 kiss scenes in the last 3 dramas they acted together. So if we add The Eternal Love 3, maybe we will have 100+ kiss scenes since the number of kiss scene in Eternal love 3 has to be more than Eternal love 2 (40+ kiss scene), right?:naughty: :naughty:

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Wow, they have more than 50 kiss scenes in the last 3 dramas they acted together. So if we add The Eternal Love 3, maybe we will have 100+ kiss scenes since the number of kiss scene in Eternal love 3 has to be more than Eternal love 2 (40+ kiss scene), right?:naughty: :naughty:

hahahaa.. so many kissing scenes for this couple !!!

i saw a chinese post lamenting the sudden lack of kisses for this show as compared with Eternal love S1 & 2 was a torture.

thank you for filling up with the lovely videos of bts and previews !!!  love them =) keep  filling the page please.. 

Can I say I am in love with this actor???? Idk how many times I watched Lucky's first love (well, I LOVE bailu too much too) haha:D

I want to watch Eternal love1&2 but I need to finish some uncompleted dramas on my list first like Under the power and Ten Miles of peachblossom then I will watch eternal love ...

I watched first 3 episodes and I love it. I know its a remake and I know the plot but I haven't watched any other versions and I am gald I haven't lol.

2 hours ago, libra22 said:

Congras to the cast & our OTP!  You are my destiny has broken 1 billion viewing records in Tencent video in 2 days!

006pXTEBly1gfj0sxnb5hj30yj1hcb29.jpg

1 billion views already?? Wow. Can you tell me how many views does Romance of Tiger and rose have? Just curious lol. Because I read it has a billion views with all this talk and popularity?

1 hour ago, Zay❤️ said:

1 billion views already?? Wow. Can you tell me how many views does Romance of Tiger and rose have? Just curious lol. Because I read it has a billion views with all this talk and popularity?

Romance of tiger and rose, I think is only at 1.6 billions in views a few days ago maybe has inched up a bit (with the drama completed). It's low budget and tencent wasn't expecting it to be anything. Honestly, the drama feel like an afterthought lol. Even the cake at the fan meeting was half decorated. Also, Ryan is a relatively unknown actor. For the drama to make any noise at all it's an accomplishment. 

With this drama you have a couple that has already made a name for themselves in their previous dramas and another one in the work. But nonetheless, congrats to them. This will be a big hit for them as a team. I have watched all versions...I actually like the Thai version most. 

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

Congras to the cast & our OTP!  You are my destiny has broken 1 billion viewing records in Tencent video in 2 days!

006pXTEBly1gfj0sxnb5hj30yj1hcb29.jpg

I am happy for them.  People mentioned they were couple in drama more times then any other actor and actress.  But I love them as couple most in drama. I haven't watched XZL others drama with other actress.

3 hours ago, taekwang said:

hahahaa.. so many kissing scenes for this couple !!!

i saw a chinese post lamenting the sudden lack of kisses for this show as compared with Eternal love S1 & 2 was a torture.

thank you for filling up with the lovely videos of bts and previews !!!  love them =) keep  filling the page please.. 

there is not much kisses because the plot didn't have it.  They were not lover.

1 hour ago, Zay❤️ said:

Actually based on Tencent app (unconsolidated figure) this drama is at 1.5 亿 views which is 150 million (I think). Romance of Tiger and Rose is at 12.4 亿 views which is 1.2 billion.

Both numbers should be higher if other channels are added but this drama shouldn’t have the same viewership number as ROTAR as of now. 

9 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Actually based on Tencent app (unconsolidated figure) this drama is at 1.5 亿 views which is 150 million (I think). Romance of Tiger and Rose is at 12.4 亿 views which is 1.2 billion.

Both numbers should be higher if other channels are added but this drama shouldn’t have the same viewership number as ROTAR as of now. 

45 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Romance of tiger and rose, I think is only at 1.6 billions in views a few days ago maybe has inched up a bit (with the drama completed). It's low budget and tencent wasn't expecting it to be anything. Honestly, the drama feel like an afterthought lol. Even the cake at the fan meeting was half decorated. Also, Ryan is a relatively unknown actor. For the drama to make any noise at all it's an accomplishment. 

With this drama you have a couple that has already made a name for themselves in their previous dramas and another one in the work. But nonetheless, congrats to them. This will be a big hit for them as a team. I have watched all versions...I actually like the Thai version most. 

I asked this because intense love is at +850mil views on MangoApp and appearantly itsnt that much lower than ROTAR in views ... Both of them don't seem like dramas with budget and promos lol.

On topic: I am gonna watch more episodes tonight. I love it :wub::wub:

Can't wait for this bed hug scene at ep 17 next week.

Tuesday come faster, please! 

Translation:

Jia Xin - Xi Yi, do you also think like grandma, that this home has become warmer and more complete because of me? Do you really need me?

Jia Xin -  Xiao Xi Mi, look at daddy, curvy eyebrow, high bridge nose, if you look like your dad, that would be so nice looking.

Xi Yi - Chen Jia Xin, don't move. :love:

PS: This ost is so sad & soothing to the ear, think it belongs to Jia Xin's ost.

006Y1Nxbgy1gfk5ev0blsj31o00u077s.jpg

Archived