[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, libra22 said:

XZL's gentleman hand but our LJ doesn't seem to be bother too much by the low cut dress though. :D :D :D 

oooohh... god... he's so awesome, trying to protect his woman :tounge_wink:

The scene where both Jia Xin and Xi Yi are able to open each other luggages in the first ep.

Think it is because they shared the same date of birth - Sep 28 (928).

If I'm not mistaken, this part about them sharing the same date of birth is also in the Taiwan version.

I only watched Korean version so I don't know what the original was like.  However, I like the changed in this version that Wang Xixi was going to propose to Anna then marry her at the spot.  The leads ended up in bed together because they were drunk from  celebrating their fake marriage. 

The actress playing Anna in this version fits the character.  In Korean version, the actress was much younger than the Jangs in real life so it was hard to believe that the ML was so in love with her.

5 minutes ago, libra22 said:

The scene where both Jia Xin and Xi Yi are able to open each other luggages in the first ep.

Think it is because they shared the same date of birth - Sep 28 (928).

If I'm not mistaken, this part about them sharing the same date of birth is also in the Taiwan version.

really,  I was just wondering why they would have the same password code. I didn't know that they have the same birthday.

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

really,  I was just wondering why they would have the same password code. I didn't know that they have the same birthday.

It's my guess. I think we will know it tomorrow if it is Xi Yi's birthday tomorrow.

Think maybe that is why she gave him a gift too.

In the Taiwan version, i think the gift was a branded pen.

We will know on thursday (11 Jun) what gift did she put in the lunch bag.

Let me do this translation before it is being blocked in Youtube.

Xi Yi - (Shouting loudly) Pee! Pee! He pee on my hands!

Jia Xin - Ai yo, let me take over.

Jia Xin - Smelly baby, you pee. You pee.

Jia Xin - Ok, ok, it's going to be over soon. Finished dressing. So comfortable.

Jia Xin - Hug you fat little boy.

@lovehuche Haha, we posted the same video. This kid belongs to Jia Xin's cousin.

Here's a sneak preview of tomorrow's eps.

Salesman - Hello to both of you. I'm the salesman of the mall. May I trouble you for a while to take a picture of both of you.

Jia Xin - Sorry, no need.

Salesman - We are giving a discount today and our photographer is very professional.

Xi Yi - Really not necessary.

Salesgirl - Xiao Song!

Salesman - Only need to take 1 min. Please wait a while. What's wrong?

Salesgirl - Don't force them. What if they are in that kind of relationship, of course they won't agreed.

Salesman - Oh yes, why didn't I think of it.

Xi Yi - (Looking at Jia Xin) Let's take the photo. My wife is relatively shy. I also want to keep it as a memorial.

Salesman - Ok, Mr Photographer! Please come over and take a photo of both of them. Follow me.

Photographer - Look here. Look at the camera. Smile! Sir, please smile.

Photographer - Good! Very good. Your wife is very pretty.

Xi Yi - (talking to the salesgirl) We'll take both of them.

Salesgirl - Ok, I'll take them.

Jia Xin - Wait a minute!

Xi Yi - I understand what you mean. Let's look at the dress.

Salesgirl - Please come over.

Xi Yi - This one is suitable for our little Xi Mi (their baby's nickname).

Jia Xin - Little xi mi don't need this. We are here to get present for Jia Fang today (her cousin's kid)

Xi Yi - Ok, let's get some clothes for Jia Fang.

Xi Yi - Eh! This! This! This! Look! This is definitely suitable for little xi mi. Boy must have a sports car!

Jia Xin - How can you be so sure that our xi mi is a boy?

Xi Yi - I didn't think of that.

Jia Xin - Look at this little wooden horse! Our little xi mi will look so cute sitting on top.

Jia Xin - What do you think? This is suitable for boy, girl will like it too. It's so cute.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4513618635250362

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200802q01o/a0034yjpjb1.html

You are my destiny has exceeded 2 hundred million views in 3 days!

Congras!

Ps - Sorry to cause some confusion earlier regarding the viewership as I was looking at the english word on the earlier poster.

006pXTEBly1gfksnxp4xfj30yj1hce81.jpg

Another sneak preview for tomorrow.

Xi Yi - What's wrong?

Jia Xin - Nothing.

Xi Yi - Have you taken the tonics bought by granny?

Jia Xin - I've forgotten about it as I was too busy.

Jia Xin - Do I have to finish drinking all these?

Xi Yi - Choose one.

Xi Yi - There's still some left.

Jia Xin - Thank you.

Jia Xin - I've packed your clothes for you. Just waiting for you to pack the bag.

Xi Yi - Ok

Jia Xin - You will be going to Europe tomorrow. Must be looking forward to it. 

Xi Yi - Of course I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to see Anna and watch her perform on stage. Of course I'm looking forward to it. (His tone sounds to me that he doesn't seem to look forward to it)

Jia Xin - That's good. Great!

Xi Yi - Will you be ok alone?

Jia Xin - Don't worry. I'll be ok. Enjoy your precious leave.

Jia Xin - Do quickly go and pack your bag. Don't forget to bring the necessities. 

Xi Yi - Are you ok?

Jia Xin - Nothing. Thanks.

Think he is very worried to leave her alone, especially after catches her fainting twice. Looks like he may cancel his trip.

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200802q01o/y0034g3cw8q.html

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

It's my guess. I think we will know it tomorrow if it is Xi Yi's birthday tomorrow.

Think maybe that is why she gave him a gift too.

In the Taiwan version, i think the gift was a branded pen.

We will know tomorrow what gift did she put in the lunch bag tmr.

Was re-watching eps 13 to ep 18 previews and realised that the present is in ep 18.

Think i got all eps mixed up after watching so many previews :D

Jia Xin - The soup is here.

Xi Yi - Wow!

Jia Xin - Have he finished drinking (the milk)?

Xi Yi - Yup

Jia Xin - Then pass him to me. Need to coax him to sleep. (this is Jai Xin's cousin's kid). Go ahead and have your dinner. 

Xi Yi - Then what about you?

Jia Xin - I'll eat it later. Go ahead and eat, otherwise the food will turn cold.

(Xi yi recalled his conversation with Anna - Ai yo, Xi Yi, didn't we agreed earlier? I do like kids, but i have yet to prepare myself to be a mum.)

Xi Yi - Chen Jia Xin, open your mouth.

Xi Yi - You only know how to look after other kid, the food will turn cold if we wait longer. Xiao Xi Mi (their kid) will protest.

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

You are my destiny has exceeded 2 hundred million views in 3 days!

Congras!

Ps - Sorry to cause some confusion earlier regarding the viewership as I was looking at the english word on the earlier poster.

006pXTEBly1gfksnxp4xfj30yj1hce81.jpg

Congratulations to the team.

Thanks for updating 

Archived