[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so this is how his cup looks like.

From side, i thought it was a snail during the preview.

JX made a cricket cup for him.

He was puzzled why she made a cricket cup for him since based on his name, it should be lizard instead.

I like this scene before they show how Anna celebrated XY's birthdays for him in the past.

Instructor - Ok, relax, fighting!

Instructor - Very good, maintain 5 breathing. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Very good.

Instructor - Remeber to hold your hands together, so that the baby will feel the communication between dad and mum.

Instructor - Good, close your eyes. Mediate for 10 mins and relax.

i like this upcoming cute scene too.:love:

JX - XY, the breakfast is ready. Come and eat.

XY - Just a moment. Help me with the tie.

JX - I don't know. Why don't you teach me?

XY - When I was very young, my mum taught me how to tie the necktie.

XY - She told me that my future wife will have to tie the necktie for me. Never let anyone tie, otherwise it will affect the relationship. 

17 minutes ago, savingrace said:

He’s so good looking. And sometimes, he has an angle that makes him look like Yang Yang (my other fave Chinese actor). :) 

YY is also one of my favourite Chinese actors. I’ve seen some pics where fans put together their photos side by side and they do look alike in some angles. Unfortunately none of YY recent dramas are romance dramas and I don’t like his current hairstyle. Thought XZL may not be as good looking as YY, he has a certain charm & charisma in him that attracts fans like me.

2 minutes ago, libra22 said:

YY is also one of my favourite Chinese actors. I’ve seen some pics where fans put together their photos side by side and they do look alike in some angles. Unfortunately none of YY recent dramas are romance dramas and I don’t like his current hairstyle. Thought XZL may not be as good looking as YY, he has a certain charm & charisma in him that attracts fans like me.

They could play brothers if they ever remake of the Yang Saga.

20 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

They could play brothers if they ever remake of the Yang Saga.

I was hopping to see both of them together in one drama. One possible drama that I could think of is the remake of kill me, heal me (Chinese version) . YY can be the lead that has 7 personalities (think she will look pretty as Yo-na)  & XZL can play the role played by Park Seo Joon (Oh Ri-On). But think the likelihood of this happening will be extremely slim.

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

I was hopping to see both of them together in one drama. One possible drama that I could think of is the remake of kill me, heal me (Chinese version) . YY can be the lead that has 7 personalities (think she will look pretty as Yo-na)  & XZL can play the role played by Park Seo Joon (Oh Ri-On). But think the likelihood of this happening will be extremely slim.

I love that series. It’s one of my fave Kdrama. Ji Sung is so good, he’s perfect in the role, including Yo-Na. and PSJ is so good too. The only thing is, I don’t like FL. She’s so overtop with her screaming and acting.

And yeah, I can see YY in that role. XZL too as FL’s brother. 

Archived