[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

8 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Girl can't stop crushing on Haru and she finds it herself hard to believe she is doing it!!! This was one funny scene to me!

That scene where DO is crushing on Ha Ru is utterly adorable, in particular her making the fish lips at his picture.  :phew:  It pretty much set the "stage" as it were for the tone of that whole episode.  I also loved the scene where they were looking at his sketch book together and you see her get very fluttery because they are touching hands in holding the book.  They are amazing together and have excellent chemistry as a couple.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Kyaaaahhhhhh..... This is making me so happy!

@Jillia Thanks for the preview.  Did anyone else notice the quick scene where all the girls hands with food coming in at Ha Ru as he was just sitting.  Clearly, he is being crushed on by more than just Dan Oh.  :wub: 

• Like 4

Kyung's father reminds me of extreme helicoptering parents! He is deciding all his life choices for him!!

Spoiler

Did Danoh got stood up but Haru is there to be her date at the cinema! Is Haru main character now!

I have question does the writer have something against Haru?

Danoh eating pop corn and Haru is skin_shipped to her lol!!

• Like 4

Will Baekyung help Danoh when Haru disappear?

I hope he does.

-----------------------------------------

I think I'm going to loose it if this is going to be like rinse and repeat over and over again!!

Does DO have to go through the story 100 times to get it right!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

My stream was lagging so much zzzz

I'd say this eps is so intense. As we already knew from the preview, Haru was missing gosh I almost cried. .it happen after he saved Dan Oh

Baekyung in this whole eps is annoying AF, my reaction is exactly like Dan Oh because he keep appearing and ruined the mood. He reminds me of 2nd mean female character in typical manhwa who always ruined the leads realationship lol. Btw He finally read the manhwa 'secret' in the end of eps

How can I survive till next week? I'm worried so muchh, what happened to Haruu :tears:

• Like 6

On 10/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, Jillia said:

It's pretty safe to say it's not a love triangle show. It looks like it but it's not.

I've watched up to episode 10 and I feel like a love triangle seems very likely even if it's unrequited it feels like it'll play a big part - am I missing something

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

HaRu's Role In The Secret ManHwa Now Is That

He Is Part Of Tennis Club And He's BaekKyung's Good Follower.

I think this "supports" the/my theory that he was the protector of DO AND BK in the sageuk(have we confirmed this?) manwha... the plot of Secret* is slowly turning into the plot of the other manhwa... which is meant to be a tragedy where BK (after being a right royal pain) falls for DO and then she dies** after they reconcile--which was why it was BK and not Haru who catches DO.

*the Secret being that 1-the characters are, well, characters in a manhwa. and 2-the secret behind who Haru is (the translation of the korean title is "Haru found by chance"

**DO's driving motivation so far has been living. not falling in love but living. I think this means that her character in the other manwha is meant to die. Haru is meant to make sure that she doesn't prevent her death...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

39 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The problem with Ha Ru becoming an extra with a backstory aka being Baek Kyung's underling ( basically) means that he has actually less freedom to do what he wants to do. :(

Also, is that Dan Oh standing there with the rests of Ha Ru's drawings swimming in the pool? It looks like she ran from the hospital?

DanOh Is Blaming Herself Of HaRu's Temporary Disappearance.

I Get The Feeling It's Really Baek Kyung's Fault And He's The One Who Intentionally Switched On That Emergency Button.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, nateko said:

I also think that the black hole only appears before those who came from different manhwas, so Dan Oh, Jin and Haru. But if Dan Oh came from a different manga than the guys, why does it seem like Haru knew her from way before they ever met in this manhwa? I'm very intrigued by the fact that Haru and Dan Oh are so drawn to each other, almost subconsciously.  

@Jillia Welp, Jin also said that Haru's only purpose for his existence is stopping Dan Oh from changing anything. That's super mean to say to anyone but I wonder if there's more to it than that. Still the dislike Jin has for Haru is strange. I want to know what happened between them. 

Well, I didn't express myself very clearly. In my opinion, DO, Jin and Haru come from the same manhwa or met before in a different manhwa. It really looks like Jin is jealous of Haru. Don't you find it strange that Jin became close to her the moment she became self-aware? From my point of view, Jin had even become DO's confident, until Haru appeared. There is a reason why Jin is so determined not to change anything. I am quite sure that he knows that DO comes from a different manhwa that's why he is expecting her death. A possibility: Because with her death, she can be reborn and appear in a different manhwa where he can follow her and even become closer to her. But if Haru intervenes and changes the story, he might even be able to save her from dying... 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5