Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

Oh wow! So what does it really say on this manhwa cover Jin Michae was reading

83xxFKV.jpg

I thought it was  "능소화" -( chinese trumpet flower) but I'm not sure about the lettering. The sub said flower. I might be wrong could someone enlighten on the words!!

But on the cover there is that bell with the fish that tolls the bell when the wind comes! and the pendant with the flowers.

• Like 9
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

EVERY making of a kissing scene... Credit: DC Gall

Posted Images

Haru's face is so wonderful to look at, how can he be this good-looking wth

Also, watching the drama with characters having to act out their lines..i mean, i don't think they'll go there with a ten-foot-pole since it's supposed to be a high school romance manwha, but my brain just went there uh....aware characters can't stop 'playing their characters' even if they themselves don't consent to it,,, also, they can't physically move, they are forced....gets dark quick 

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, juhli said:

I'm still very in love with the theory that our 'shadow' main leads DO, HR and BK were together in a different (sageuk) manwha and HR used to protect them both...bc on today's episode he protected BK again

BK as the a-hole crown prince? DO is the ignored crown princess who falls in love with the guard (HR) who is always protecting her??? (except that BK was meant to be the lead BUT DO and HR fell in love anyway because they are fated no matter who they are *meant* to be with?)

--I will 100% write a fanfic for that if it isn't what we end up with... 

• Like 11
48 minutes ago, Melia Wijaya said:

Hello all! Can anyone DM me the link to the webtoon? I really want to read the webtoon. I got curious after seeing the drama... So far I love this drama ❤️Thank you... 

Okay so someone just sent me the link... And now I'm wondering if someone have the raw one or Korean version but not from the official site. Since you need to pay if you want to read it. If you have, please DM me... Thank you in advance :)

• Like 1

The episode was hillarious....Everything truly is a mess....my theory......the side characters got more famous in real world so the writers switched story board to make it more significant....And Haru came from another historical Manhwa where my guess is he love Eun Dan Oh....I loved Do Hwa and Dan Oh's interactions....go Juda and Do Hwa...as for main triangle....not a clue where we are headed

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Er--I'm not so sure how to feel rn:expressionless: I mean Kyung is still a jerk & is so violent, not to mention abusive..:cold_sweat: and now the entire manhwa is chaotic.. with Dan Oh being the main character just as she intended though will this make her happy? 

Do Hwa get the girl - a rarity for second male leads LoL:glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

No, they gave the line to BK. Originally at the end NJ was supposed to confess to YDJ in front of everyone, but instead BK confessed to everyone saying Dan Oh is the only one for him. 

Was there a preview? If anyone can link it that would be great!

also, I feel like BK has to be aware or at least on his way there. He’s getting way too affected by Haru and Dan Oh. He’s changing his very behavior based on their actions in the shadow. He’s not supposed to “remember” but he sure acts like he does!

p.s 

I can translates some scenes if there were any requests. I don’t know where to find the video clips of it, so if you wanted to load them ill translate it! 

Thank you! :D I haven't watched the episode yet... I can't wait to see what you all have seen already. But I'm glad Ha Ru didn't get those cheesy lines because that's just not him. :wub:

I think Kyung started to become aware but he still deep in his character so far. But when they were on their school trip there was a moment he wondering where he has been before that scene (when he is seeing Dan Oh after he couldn't find her in the woods). So he - like Dan Oh and any other character got placed there and he didn't really know HOW he got there.

2 hours ago, kaqueski said:

So this is what happen when you do cross over of your character in manga... (I'm looking at you CLAMP - one of my favorite mangaka back in the days who produce series which crazy cross overs)

Yes, CLAMP! :wub:

• Like 7

What if these changes in story board is just a trial for the writer, I mean not the finished, published product. He is making different iterations before publishing a new chapter. And yes, Kyung is still violent and abusive....they need to make him self aware.

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

I love how do hwa will finally get the girl. Hahahaha i mean nam ju looks fine but I’m so tired watching drama where bad boy gets the girl kind of plot. 

:lol: I’ve read so many Japanese shoujo manga that I was embarrassed to think I did every time I watched the main triangle of the comic in this drama. They’re so stereotypical and boring that I can’t believe I actually enjoyed shoujo manga with that same love triangle setup complete with the same attitude, behaviors, financial status, etc. Cliche to the nth degree.

Well, I’d certainly be glad with the second lead, DH, in the comic book and now the drama winning the girl. 

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

What if these changes in story board is just a trial for the writer, I mean not the finished, published product. He is making different iterations before publishing a new chapter. And yes, Kyung is still violent and abusive....they need to make him self aware.

I really wanna know what his shadow self is going to be like!!

• Like 3

I haven't watched ep 9-10 yet but i need to say something

«giving extra characters a name and bringing them into the story can make things go wrong» (I don't exactly remember the line but ok :D)

what Jinmiche did reminds me of Disney animated movie 'Wreck it Ralph'
in the movie 'Turbo' erased the memory of 'Sugar Rush' game characters and introduced the main character as a glitch and outcasts her in order to put himself -who's from another game- as a main character in Sugar Rush saying «If players choose her It will ruin the whole game»

He must be hiding something, maybe he doesn't want anyone to know who Haru really is!
Guess I should just wait and see..

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year