[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

I thought HR had the power to fight againts “the fate” that the writer built for them. Since he can change the staged when DO and DH can’t do anything about it. Probably the writer was annoyed and tried to restrict HR’s movement by giving him a role rather than give him nothing. 

• Like 6

Funny, how K-netizens are playfully calling Haru a fox for being so flirty with Dan Oh :lol:

BTW, they also mentioned that character with long hair might be Jin and the other one - Haru. Jin is holding a sword and pointing it towards Haru, hence the scar on his hand? 

lEFk6fM.png 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

So, they are already making Haru not aware.....I though we'd have that halfway down the line

And my question is these are extra characters, can't they have them live happily ever after once the Manhwa ends in the shadows?? What exactly are the rules here??

I love Do Hwa......he is just precious!

• Like 4

Sorry I can't answer , My english isn't good:tears::lol:I can understand and I read your comments but writing isn't good:joy:

Kim Hyeyoon surprised at what Lee Jaewook's said on 'Extraordinary You' new episode!

netizen comment :

(+98,-2) Haru must be hurt by looking at Danoh ㅠㅠㅠ It was so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The shy Danoh is so cute .

(+81,0) No I mean ㅋㅋㅋ Danoh is really perfect with the character  ㅋㅋㅋ

(+31,-2) Haru and Danoh should change their fate soon ㅠㅠㅠ

(+29,-1) It's cheesy but it was fun.

(+23,0) Shy Danoh and Haru everyday is looks same ㅋㅋ

(+3,0) Yeseoh which university do you go ?

cr:storykpop

MTVkYTg5ODRiNjkzNjc.jpg

Spoiler

MTVkYTg5ODY1YTk0NGI.jpg

MTVkYTg5ODk0MzUxZjU.png

MTVkYTg5OGE2M2UwYWM.jpg

MTVkYTg5OGJjMWMyNzQ.png

MTVkYTg5OTE4YjliZmI.png

MTVkYTg5OTdkYjRiYTU.png

MTVkYTg5OTlhZGE4ZmI.png

MTVkYTg5OWIzNjA2ZGY.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Yeah but I don't think we really need to worry about that. :) Highly unlikely Kyung ends up with Dan Oh.

As in who they end up with isn't my main issue with love triangle shows it's just the journey to the end when the writers try and cater to both sides i.e. when it becomes obvious they want a back and forth so characters start doing stupid out of character things to push it one way and than the other to feed the triangle rather than the main story. That's when I usually start dropping these kinds of shows. Manufactured, out of character drama for the sake of a love triangle to pander to "ships" as they get popular is my biggest pet hate with kdramas.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well that's up to you. :) The drama is good aside from the love triangle. So you have to decide whether you keep watching or not.

Well I originally asked itt whether this was a love triangle show and you said no which is why I started watching :grimace:

I assumed you had read whatever this is based off and knew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

What is this? I need to know!? Did I miss this? Did this happen in tonights episode?

I think Haru wants to hug her arghhhhh my heart

Honestly Haru and Dan Oh have perfect height difference, When he pat her head, when he protect her from baekyung, it looks 100x more heart fluttering because of their height

my heart would explode if they hugged later, imagine smoll Dan Oh in Haru arms and chest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

48 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So many intense scenes yesterday. :D I loved this scene. Because Dan Oh and Ha Ru tried to change the scene to help Do Hwa but in the end it changed to an outcome they didn't expect. I love Ha Ru's laser eyes in this scene, going from disbelief to anger.

Hide contents

Credit: mufalo

Why are they both so incredibly easy on the eyes?

And of course Dan Oh and Do Hwa

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I think Haru wants to hug her arghhhhh my heart

Honestly Haru and Dan Oh have perfect height difference, When he pat her head, when he protect her from baekyung, it looks 100x more heart fluttering because of their height

my heart would explode if they hugged later, imagine smoll Dan Oh in Haru arms and chest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love that image.

• Like 5

Didn't they hug unofficially? I loved that scene though. She was burrying her face in his chest!!:w00t:

I think I'm going to have a strong reaction if Kyung x Danoh is endgame!! I've never fallen for a character in a drama ever.

Must be the angles and light reflecting on Haru when they film him!!:lol: He gets so many beautiful angles with the camera and camera person must be very happy with endorphins!! lol!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2