[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

hey friends, I know now why SM wanted to interfere in the adoption, I am watching episode 57 on TV. She has  flashback, GH told her she will divorce JH in three months, which will show her fake pregnancy, as you all know. she can't hide it that long. That is why she wanted the divorce to be fast. She is not stupid at all, she was just hoping she gets away with it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hey friends, I know now why SM wanted to interfere in the adoption, I am watching episode 57 on TV. She has  flashback, GH told her she will divorce JH in three months, which will show her fake pregnancy, as you all know. she can't hide it that long. That is why she wanted the divorce to be fast. She is not stupid at all, she was just hoping she gets away with it

Lol yeah we know her reasons we just didnt care

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Lol yeah we know her reasons we just didnt care

I am really getting very angry easily, so I always stay behind by watching 5 episodes late on KBS world, because really SM and JH are getting on my nerves. It is enough to watch the preview to deduce how things are going.

One thing that was confirmed to day was that "SW is not adopted".  A mother wondering and worrying about how he is different than her says it all.  If he was adopted, she would have treated him differently.  

It is good to get rid of JH baggage for GH.  She will have to keep going back and forth dealing with SM and this will cause more headache.  This way, GH and SW can get on their own track.  If she can adopt as a single parent it would be fine and as we all know that would not be possible because SM would not want her to be happy.  It might be then that she would call SW's ex (if she is not deceased) to come and barge in between GH and SW.  

Looking forward to the next episode.  

Looks like Jun Ho will be finding out about the miscarriage next episode. I honestly don't think they'll actually get married. Guim Hui, even as a single parent, won't be able to adopt the child, maybe due to financial reasons. And as a result, I think Jun Ho will try to adopt him as a single parent. 

I hope somehow GH and SW beat SM to the punch of getting marry that would be oh so fun.

Since adopting as a single parent seems to be much harder according to the social worker wonder if this is what we going to see since see.

5 hours ago, GuimHui said:

Looks like Jun Ho will be finding out about the miscarriage next episode. I honestly don't think they'll actually get married. Guim Hui, even as a single parent, won't be able to adopt the child, maybe due to financial reasons. And as a result, I think Jun Ho will try to adopt him as a single parent. 

JH would want  to adopt ths boy as single parent so after the divorce? really? why,? It dosen't make sense,

Sang Mistress suits her way better since she is the one who went after the label knowing he is married, I'm happy to see GH holding into her hope to get YR back, she is smiling again now go and get your job back and say you sorry to SW and beg for his forgiveness:joy:

5 hours ago, GuimHui said:

due to financial reasons.

She has a job ( she is will beg SW to get it back) and her parent will help and she could live with them and she will have her alimony from the divorce. So she will have enough to raise YR.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I hope somehow GH and SW beat SM to the punch of getting marry that would be oh so fun.

If only our wishes could come true but nope :dissapointed:

12 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

JH would want  to adopt ths boy as single parent so after the divorce? really? why,? It dosen't make sense,

I think it is just a mistake instead of GH it said JH.

I'm glad GH wants to go ahead w/the divorce. Wonder if Swarmy will try to throw a kink in it, like oppose the divorce? He's such a :mask: (Richard Simmons-ed myself) that I wouldn't put it past him. Yet, I'd love to see him crawling/begging for a change. 

I've been rewatching historical dramas as I watch this one. I keep interchanging the faces with SM & her mom, and Swarmy & his mom. Right now they're sitting on those chairs in the dept. of Punishment. I'm not sure exactly how they're being tortured but they don't look anywhere near as confident as they usually are. 

JH did not want YR when he was married to GH so no way would he adopt the child when he assumes he has a blood child coming. If he could not love a child that is not his blood when he was with GH its not in his personality to do it after he divorces her. 

We need JH out of GH's life as her husband fast. My guess from looking at the preview is they prolly got the Dr. to lie for them that all was well with that pregnancy but I do think his mothers interest in why the rush is going to ramp up and I figure she will prolly be the first one or one of the first to find out that SM lost the baby early and she will use that to extort money. But of course I see blackmailer waving his phone around again as well so perhaps he has managed to find out too and is looking for a payout. 

Either way he needs to be tied to SM so that when her tricks come out all he can do is kick himself and hate SM. He will go begging back to GH its in his selfish personality assuming that he can spin words or give fake apologies or try to get sympathy because SM tricked him over the baby that never was. 

JH knows that he has burned his bridges with GH and he can't even give her support as a friend because she would never accept it. His mistress messed up her chances to get a YR for a moment and nothing he can say to her will make her look at him like he is human anymore. 

I am very glad she has the chance to adopt YR again as a single parent. Anyone can see how much she loves that child and sees him as her own. I can't fault her for shoving that divorce paper at JH and telling him she  needs to divorce fast now. The faster she swipes the trash out the door and moves on with her life the better off she will be. 

Everyone has told SM how awful she was to not wait her time to get that man free and clear in two months. Its good she got a taste of GH being angry and out for revenge although it will not last long since she now needs to get rid of JH to be able to be with YR again. SM truly thought she could do this and GH could not and would not get back at her. It was a slap in her face when she realizes that GH does have some power to mess up her world in revenge. So far GH has been pretty mild to SM and she should have been thankful but she had to dip her feet in things that had nothing to do with her.

Its amazing that even her mother has the twisted idea that GH was trying to use that child to keep HER husband that SM stole.. LOL the delusions of mother and daughter. I loved the aunt telling her that they should try walking in GH's shoes. The woman had her louse of a husband taken and lost the child she loved all in one swoop. Of course both mother and daughter will not understand what the aunt is trying to tell them. You never fully learn until you experience it yourself. 

For now let SM be on pins and needles pushing that wedding at the end of the month knowing that if JH finds out she lost the child she will loose him. It will only get worse later when he finds out there is no baby and there will be no babies in the future either and starts to pull away and work all the time. He never wanted her and the reason that what he married her for is not there anymore will only hit more home to her as she still does not have that man. 

I also found it funny that SM's father did not get a clue. He says JH does not look like a man who wants to get  married and he is not. How convenient to forget what his daughter did to get JH. (This is not something to applaud about!) All he truly cares about is his daughter saying she has gone through a lot. Well that is what happens DAD when your daughter is a home wrecker who ends up preggers by her Married man who does not even want her.  The only ones who have any clarity in that family are SW and his Aunt. 

@nohamahamoud2002 I just wanted to correct a point that you made. You mentioned that you figured out why Sang Mi sabotaged Youreum’s adoption and that was because while Geum Hui promised to divorce Cheater after 3 months when the adoption would have been approved but she couldn’t wait because at that point her pregnancy would have started to show. She couldn’t let that happen and that’s why she did what she did. This isn’t accurate. That is more of her mother who would have been in a hurry to get the marriage done but suprsingly she has remained in the back seat for most of this drama. The only time that she tried to speed up the divorce was when she met Geum Hui and offered her the Envelop Full Of Money but other than that she hasn’t really interacted with her.

Spoiler

Sang Mi on the other hand has no real issue of waiting if she can have a gurantee of what she wants and needs. In this case it is Cheaters heart and Love. Problem here is that he is a Robot in Disguise who doesn’t really have that many emotions to waste on such trivial things. She already feels that he is distant towards her and knows that the only reason that he is with her is because of the so called baby so she needs to win his heart big time but to do that she needs no distractions to speak of. Unfortunately for her his previous family is full of them. Geum Hui for starters he isn’t fully over her and she thinks that if the wife would ask him to leave her he would do just that (she isn’t partially wrong here) while Cheater is going to be loyal to her she doesn’t want to take any chances or remove any obstacles that she may get. In this case she sees Youreum as an obstacle and she is afraid that he will use him as an excuse to cheat on her and go back to Geum Hui.

Let’s see a few examples of how she could come to such a conclusion. Firstly, there was that one time when he decided to attend Youreums school event instead of spending time with her. She had to use the threat of getting an abortion to get him to not only come to her but also to force him to request a divorce from Geum Hui. Then let us follow up this event with the time Youreum had run away from home. He was attending a dinner invitation with her family when he got the news. Instead of ignoring it as she hoped he rushed out to find him. Not to mention him celebrating Geum Hui’s birthday with Youreum. Instead of going out with her as she suggested (he even lied about that saying he was busy or something to that extent). So we have atleast three times that I can recall where he put his current family before hers and some of them included Youreum. From the start she believed that Geum Hui would try and play dirty and use the kid card to garner sympathy and use the three months to win over Cheater back. So she decided to get rid of the kid. If there was no kid, then Cheater would have no reason to ever meet Geum Hui. So for instance let’s say that Yourem wanted to spend a day with his parents at the amusement park Cheater would oblige but she would think that eum Hui deliberately put the kid up to it. She has no real trust in Cheater so she plays dirty.

It also doesn’t help her cause that this seems to show that he has more feelings towards this kid that isn’t even of his own blood yet his disinterst in his own kid is far more obvious. Something that she pointed out in yesterday’s episode. Let’s see what exactly has he done ever since he discovered that he was going to become a dad. Absolutely nothing. He only went with her to the doctor’s appointment only once (that we have been shown). That too she had to request him for it. He didn’t volunteer on his own (he probably went after that though) and even when he was there his mind was elsewhere and she could sense it. Not even his future kid’s heartbeat could move him. She pretty much sensed that she had lost him. Other than that lets look at what parents to be do before their kid is born. They go shopping looking for things to buy together. These include decorating the child’s room and purchasing clothes and shoes etc. Yet he was never shown doing any of these things with her (unless they were done off screen) I get that it may not be fully possible considering his circumstances but still he should have tried to put in some sort of effort. We have also seen parents in these shows give their kids a pet name like Trooper, pancakes due to some reason that caused them to get together yet we had none of that in this show. Further showing the level of interest that he had in his future family. Yet he would run of to his current family at the drop of a hat.

Speaking of Geum Hui asking for a divorce so that she can finally adopt Youreum I have a question where is she going to live after the divorce and what is going to happen to the house that they currently live in. knowing Sang Mi she will probably demand that Cheater sell of the house so that Geum Hui is going to have trouble and might not get the adoption approval.

Will add more later on as am a bit busy. So take care all of you and keep posting.

51 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

Speaking of Geum Hui asking for a divorce so that she can finally adopt Youreum I have a question where is she going to live after the divorce and what is going to happen to the house that they currently live in. knowing Sang Mi she will probably demand that Cheater sell of the house so that Geum Hui is going to have trouble and might not get the adoption approval.

She will move back with her parent for sure because she needs her support system to show that even when she is at work her parent could look after their grandson. I hope she never give up her alimony or half of everything because JH doesn't deserve to go free.

54 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

nohamahamoud2002 I just wanted to correct a point that you made. You mentioned that you figured out why Sang Mi sabotaged Youreum’s adoption and that was because while Geum Hui promised to divorce Cheater after 3 months when the adoption would have been approved but she couldn’t wait because at that point her pregnancy would have started to show

It is not pregnancy  anymore, it is fake. She doesn't want JH to know about the miscarriage. If her pregnancy doesn't show, he will suspect her and cancel his divorce 

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is not pregnancy  anymore, it is fake. She doesn't want JH to know about the miscarriage. If her pregnancy doesn't show, he will suspect her and cancel his divorce 

Perhaps then I misinterpreted  your comment. Then it's my mistake. But from what I was gathering (from your comment) is that she wanted to speed up the marriage before she started to show to the public that she was pregnant before marriage and thus be part of the gossip world of how that happened and thus be an embarrassment to her family and all. On the other hand if you meant that she had to hide the miscarriage and that is why she had to speed up the marriage and thus cancel Youreum's adoption I agree with you but even then my point still stands she also needed to get rid of the kid for her own gains as Cheater wouldn't have an excuse to return to Geum Hui

In the preview, myeongja learns about the miscarriage and is blackmailing SM's mom

JH seems more human as he watches GH hugging YR and crying

Preview Google translate , I just underlined names and unclear words and clarified them using logic :)

Spoiler

금희(이영은 분)는 여름이(송민재 분)를 보육원에 돌려보내기 전 상원(윤선우 분)과 함께 다같이 나들이를 간다. 
한편 명자(김예령 분)는 상미(이채영 분)의 유산에 대해 얘기하려고 경애(문희경 분)를 찾아가는데…

Geumhee (Lee Young-eun) goes out together with the Senate (Yoon Sun-woo) before returning the summer (Song Min-jae) to the nursery school.
On the other hand, Sungjae (Kim Yeong-ryeong) visits Gyeong-ae (Moon Hee-kyung) to talk about the legacy of Sang-mi (Lee Chae-young)

Senate: Sangwon

Summer: yeoreum-i 

Sungjae:myeongja

Legacy:  yusan-e in Korean 유산에

유산에 had 10 meanings one of them is miscarriage

and another is legacy (used by Google translate)

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-meaning-of/korean-word-cc9dad5b388d21a37dd5522223dcd63ca8fdb712.html

Romanization from Google translate 

geumhui(iyeong-eun bun)neun yeoleum-i(songminjae bun)leul boyug-won-e dollyeobonaegi jeon sang-won(yunseon-u bun)gwa hamkke dagat-i nadeul-ileul ganda. hanpyeon myeongja(gim-yelyeong bun)neun sangmi(ichaeyeong bun)ui yusan-e daehae yaegihalyeogo gyeong-ae(munhuigyeong bun)leul chaj-aganeunde…

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In the preview, myeongja learns about the miscarriage and is blackmailing SM's mom

JH seems more human as he watches GH hugging YR and crying

Does he? He looks the same as always when he seem them cried together many times now.

Just yesterday when he found out what SM did he did not really care.

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Does he? He looks the same as always when he seem them cried together many times now.

Just yesterday when he found out what SM did he did not really care.

He has an expressionless face :D but I guess he feels a bit sorry because he wouldn't be looking at them from the behind the door if he didn't :D

Archived