[Drama 2019] Love Affair in the Afternoon, 평일 오후 세시의 연인

0ly40

2 minutes ago, jusyed mmu said:

Tq @triplem.....oooh.....I am just wondering why they so adamant to maintain the horrible relationship.......my goodness:cold_sweat:..... can’t they just let them be....so now Korean version will follow like the Japanese version ending...huhu :bawling:....

Exactly right . Why hold on to your spouse who does not want you & will always be thinking of the other person. ? Think the k version will follow the j version quite faithfully. Cries 

the preview shows JE going crazy & I think she might die in an accident. Who is trying to kill her - the hubs or MY ? Lee Sang Yeob’s uncontrollable sobs practically shattered my heart 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is pregnant? But when SW slept with her? I don't remember. I only remember he avoided her every time.

preview ep15

I don't want this serie ends like the jdrama or the movie. JEBAL!!

I hope we have a happy end and not a open end. :anguished::heartbreak:

4 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

She is pregnant? But when SW sleep with her? I don't remember. I only remember he avoided her every time.

I don't remember either. Maybe a few month's back or in the month when JW and JE were separated and they were trying to make it work with their respective spouses. I don't even think she's pregnant and is pulling a fast one. :unsure:

On 8/17/2019 at 9:53 AM, triplem said:

I don't remember either. Maybe a few month's back or in the month when JW and JE were separated and they were trying to make it work with their respective spouses. I don't even think she's pregnant and is pulling a fast one. :unsure:

If SW kept silence maybe it's true they slept together. I hope at the end SW don't stay still and fight for their love. He can take care of the baby without stay with someone he doesn't love.

I am so done with this drama!

They're dragging it for all it's worth yikes. It is like One Spring Night - they should've nip it in the bud so to speak , instead of making the cheaters go on this apology merry-go-round:rolleyes: Jung-Woo's hypocritical bossy wife (I called it!) She actually went there alright. She manipulated Jung-Woo with not just guilt but a pregnancy - WoW.

I'm not even goin' to start with Ji-Eun's husband & his hussy LoL:P 

Soo-Ah seem so thoughtless & selfish to me , but she's truly as I mentioned earlier on the losing end. Funny in family disputes here (in my country) the courts always side with the mother. Idk what it's like in South Korea... 

I want this to have a happy ending.  Son Ji Eun wasn't happy in her marriage and look sad all the time and when she met Yoon Jun Woo they had a chemistry.  He wasn't happy either.  Loveless marriages.  I do think JW wife is lying about being pregnant to keep her husband. That just made Son Ji Eun even sad and lost to what to do that is why she left with her husband. She wants to be happy but then you bring the baby in the picture and she is lost herself.  I hope she is pregnant JE. Only 2 episodes left.  Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Talk abt pregnancy.. shld be interesting if instead, JE is pregnant (knowing well they never consumated their marriage) child will definitely be JW's. 

JW's wife resorts to all sort of threats even wanting to kill herself.  She will make things messy for JE and JW... 

Preview gave a glimpse of a distraught JE.. in this affair she wavers often. Strong guilt  feeling so I think finally she may succumb to this weakness and leave JW.

Ahhhh what is going to happen next week!!??? I am worried about the outcome of this seeing the preview. Their spouses are now really getting on my nerves, they clearly said they want a divorce and want to leave but those two just won't let it be. What is the point of keeping them, is divorce such a big embarrassment that she rather die??? And there is no way that she is pregnant. JW needs to stop letting her step all over him and make decisions for him. But at this rate, he will probably believe her and go back to being a dull husband, I just want to slap him sometimes for being so nice! Poor JE, I really don't want to see her devastated. :(

16 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

I don't want this serie ends like the jdrama or the movie. JEBAL!!

I hope we have a happy end and not a open end. :anguished::heartbreak:

Whatever it is but I hope no one will end his/her own life.

May I know the ending in the jdrama and in the movie?

I love this drama so much. I want a happy ending for JW and JE to be together. They have missed the opportunity meeting one another when they were younger and their meeting at later part is something they both yearn for. I know morally is not right for legalised couples having affairs but I really hope the best for them. 

7 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Talk abt pregnancy.. shld be interesting if instead, JE is pregnant (knowing well they never consumated their marriage) child will definitely be JW's. 

JW's wife resorts to all sort of threats even wanting to kill herself.  She will make things messy for JE and JW... 

Preview gave a glimpse of a distraught JE.. in this affair she wavers often. Strong guilt  feeling so I think finally she may succumb to this weakness and leave JW.

It will be great if JE is pregnant so that JW has a strong reason to end his marriage and be with JE. It also can be a reason for JE to ask for divorce and the husband should grant it coz she is carrying another man's child. I pretty sure if this happened, JE MIL will ask her son to divorce her and of course MY parents who are into status also will push for divorce of their daughter. 

Please makes JE pregnant so that she can be with JW.

Affairs esp committed by married woman is not acceptable morally, culturally and by many religion. So we have to prepare for a "sad" heartbreaking ending..

The only way is tht all involved finally divorce and free themselves and start all over again.

What we see here is their spouses (including MIL) has no clue as to why these affairs started anyway. Probably only JE's husband who had some sense of self guilt but does he actually understand what being in love, being a married couple is all about anyway??

Please do not give us the romeo and juliet ending. Its too sad. 

JW has the secret hideout only known to JE. So I hope once everything gets resolved, we see both reunited and happy living in his late grandfather's, as man and wife.

As for JA she offered to care for her kids at least until they are older.  Hope Barcelona trip gave him some financial success and shld JA ends up with him, JA's kids can comfortably come and stay with them. The lil doter seems quite happy being around the Artist.

Hmmm thts my ideal  ending.. LOL as I strongly believe everyone deserves to be happy in life.

PHS posted a lot of fun BTS photos . I can tell this was a work that was very close to her heart & as a viewer , I can say that she ,Sang Yeob & the rest of the cast were fantastic. Never imagined I would have been so emotionally invested in a drama with such a premise . 

Spoiler

I am finally all caught up... so much to say but my thoughts are in a mess. I cried at the part when she tied his shoelaces. 

Really hated the fake bossy wife. I too think her being pregnant is just a bluff. She is a person who would even put on an act of happily married couple in front of her parents, faking a pregnancy to separate JE and JW is nothing to her. 

What my guess from the preview is, JE being the kind person she is, couldn’t bear to see JW abandon his baby, so she would probably stay away and not continue the affair. But she would be so much in despair thus the smoldering of the red lipstick on her lips... if we recall earlier in the series, putting on lipstick has a special meaning for her. 

What I don’t understand from preview is the part  where they’re making notarized agreement not to see each other? Is that even possible by law? Must be a clever PhD idea from bossy wife. And my guess continue, in that JW being the kind person he is, also would just believe the wife without having her take a pregnancy test to confirm her claim. But as days gone by, he would realize that it’s all just lies and he then leave her for real and for good. We’ll see though whether that would be too late or not for him to get back with JE. 

Who is is in the car with JE? I think it’s the hubs. Will they die? Probably not... but I really don’t know. And I also have no idea how the original version ended. I am hopeful that JE and hubs will divorce because they included the intern who unbelievably is so much in love with him in K-version and is actually fighting for her love. I don’t remember reading the J-version has this character? 

The bomb for me is that Artist is still legally married to his wife. I doubt she will honor their deal about divorce.

Preview .. who was driving d car? Could it be JW's wife to spite hubby, is attempting to commit suicide (again) and this tine taking JE wth her too??

Scene showing JE bidding farewell (probably just b4 the crash, JW's wife killed n JE survived) ??  A scene showing JW broken and crying so bitterly.. probably thinking JE died??

JW's wife is so vindictive, all out to destroy the lovebirds.. she is capable of anything!!

Whatever it may be please dont end this drama with a dead JE!!!

The right thing to do is that JE and JW must divorce from their spouses, because they don't love them. Although that means they don't end together (JE and JW) but I doesn't make sense stay married with someone they don't love. Nobody can force you don't get divorce. If the writer pretend JE and JW don't end together, but at least they must divorce. That is a more real story.

On 8/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, Lawyerh said:

I think what make this couple trully have connection is their strong interest to each other life. And they also bring out the best from each other. 

Cannot agree more. It helps that the actors - PHS and LSY have superb chemistry, there's something very natural about the way they connect

Recent episodes ' BTS

i just read that in South Korea the power of divorce belongs to the wife. So if the wife didn't agree to give a divorce, the husband couldn't do anything. Now I can understand why MY wants to keep  JW. If she not willing to let go, nothing can happen. 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:41 PM, liltash85 said:

i just read that in South Korea the power of divorce belongs to the wife. So if the wife didn't agree to give a divorce, the husband couldn't do anything. Now I can understand why MY wants to keep  JW. If she not willing to let go, nothing can happen. 

Where do you read it from? I doubt the law states it that way. It’s more like the person who did wrong (adulterer) cannot force the person without wrong into divorce.

So in this case, yes, MY has the right to say whether they divorce or remain married. JW cannot force her to agree to divorce. The person without guilt is the one who has the right to decide about the marriage. This is not only in Korea though, many countries have similar rulings. 

Archived