Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Love Affair in the Afternoon, 평일 오후 세시의 연인

Posted (edited)

Just watched the subbed eps 7 and 8 and catching up on your posts. 

The pregnancy test stick fell to the ground as NMY tossed it to the floor. Is anyone else confused about what the results might be? I’m still suspecting that she’s already pregnant. By someone else. I don’t remember if there was a scene where she and YJW slept together (?) after she returned from abroad.

I do not support a YJW-NMY reconciliation. I’m rooting for the writer to find any reason that these two separate forever. She doesn’t deserve him. And life is too short for him to continue living with a wife like that. I also cannot imagine a scenario where NMY changes into a better woman, a better wife. 12 episodes is too short for that miraculous change. Maybe 54 episodes (?) B)

on another note:

I love CSA’s youngest daughter! She is adorable. 

Edited by TomiCh
Clarification
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali They are having fun lol:joy::joy:. Bless them whoever put this together:mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Oooo! Filming is over . Group photos . Look at the second one where JE’s hair is Long . So time jump is likely . Maybe a “happy ending “ for JE/JW is possible @Lawyerh

• Like 8
  • Love 4

But they’re not shooting together? First pic has YJW with his student. Then second pic has JE and her MIL...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But they’re not shooting together? First pic has YJW with his student. Then second pic has JE and her MIL...

No, they aren't but there was a photo posted by @Lawyerh with the same hairstyle.  They may not have shot the final episodes in order. Maybe - JW needs to have some closure with his student, and likewise JE needed to wrap things up with her MIL who has always cared for her ( though she is terribly nosy) and takes JE's side. Anyway pure speculation on my part :lol:

Spoiler

BB1C5U9.jpg&key=8b7f9ebe08ad126734aeebf5

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

Anyway pure speculation on my part :lol:

Triplem watched live, raw, sub lol. We should trust her. Please do speculate more! Wakakaka....

I also still have some slim hope theirs have happy ending. I smells more tragedy for auntie & painter. 

@TomiCh I can watch 50 episode with this flying color chemistry of JW x JE :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

With all this talk about the drama ending in 4 eps, something struck me.

In terms of plot comparison, K-version Ep8 comes up to Ep5 of 11 in the J-version, which means the original is not even up to halfway done with its narrative.

Do we have any confirmation whether it is a 12 or 16-episoder?

As for the group photos, I love that SJE appears in a scene with her MIL following the time jump. As @triplem mentioned, SJE's MIL does always seem to care for her daughter-in-law despite her fusspot ways (Kim Mi Kyung is an absolute riot and brilliant as always!), so I hope we will see that the affection is still mutual regardless of how her marriage turned out in the end. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Prepare for heartache tonight . I plan to watch live , will provide some simple recaps if my stream is good 

new stills 

Definitely time jump. Bad feeling 

Spoiler

LSY was in an interview talking about this drama . This ig account has translations  ( apparently ending may be different) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Live caps

resumes with the kiss & bed scene . Then they showed then in bed after that . jE voice over . But both feeling a pang Of guilt 

SA’s hubs finally opened the door of the van but it was another couple . SA & artist were actually out for a walk & talk It seems artist wants them to end it there . She asked him something about love ( if he loved her , if I’m not wrong ) . Some philosophical talk here about love vs happiness , finally SA walks away crying . The hubs still looking around & tearing up at the camper van park , shouting in agony 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

JE goes home on the bus , talks to the bird key chain Jw gave her. Calls it Sarang. She’s crying . 

SA hubs came home to find SA feeding her children. He tried to talk nicely to his kids but the eldest daughter is not happy with him & answers him rudely . 

Meanwhile artist is still at the beach contemplating on SA ‘s words. SA washing plates recalls his words to her . She starts crying , a plate fell broken. Idiot hubs text her for a cup of coffee . ( she should slap him! ) 

JW returns home . Wife is there , it’s like she is pretending everything is ok , trying to be sweet with him . JW says we need to talk , he was going to say let’s stop here ( he wants to break up ) , she quickly stops him . She refuses to listen & runs to the room

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Oh my , while JE was with JW she had many missed calls from hubs asking her to check in on the bird - Faith which was not well.  Intern ended up helping him to take it to vet , and JE comes to meet Intern to take the bird . Hubs comes shortly but did not say much to JE since intern was there ( he must feel slightly guilty too ) 

SA brings coffee to husband, he tried to ask her about her what she did the day she was out  . Later when getting her girls ready for  school she realised he was not with the kids . She went to look for her phone & found that gps tracker & knew her husband had followed her . 

SA goes to see JE , used her phone to call her own , but the hubs picked up.  SA knows now that the hubs has found out about her & artist .

the ladies pour their feelings to each other over coffee . Hmm jW Wife suddenly joins this & comments on the cute bird key chain . She tells them she knows the Hubs is cheating . Then she went to buy coffee , the wife phone ring & she sees JW face on the contact picture!!!!!!!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

JE realises now that JW is her friend’s Husband. She stands up shocked & runs off , tells SA she’s not well . JE pushing her bike , thinking of JW pic on his wife’s phone . She weeps uncontrollably.  At the cafe , SA excuses herself & goes look for JE . From afar she sees the emotional JE fall off her bike , runs to her & hugs her as per the preview 

Darn it , SA hubs looking through her phone & checking incoming message . One came from the guy who had worked with JE . Hubs went & met up with him . Wahh big confrontation, both men almost fought 

the hubs goes back to office & check her phone again & omg , he saw the message to artist - the one where she invited him for the ballet . He thinks back now of how Artist had left early that day 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

Artist happen to arrive at the office to deliver some work , just as the Husband was throwing a fit 

JE & SA at JE’s home . jE is still crying , can’t believe it’s her friend’s Husband . Life’s unfair . Omg , nosy MIL drops by unannounced while JE is crying . sA leaves , JE tried to wipe off her tears . MIL gives cupcake to JE , she asked did you guys fight . But JE was like no ...but MIL thought it had to do with intern , and started to spill the beans & tell JE to forgive him . Mum in law says something about bird Husband dad also was not the perfect man.  JE felt worst , started apologising  . Mum says why are you apologising

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

sA comes home to see hubs with artist . He had brought the paintings home . Hubs drags SA over asked her who is this in the painting . Artist was trying to deny it. Then hubs produce photos of them together at the beach . SA says we have already broken up ..hubs was like Mad , but as things got heated up , the kids came back . SA ask them to go upstairs but older daughter knows something not right . Artist kneels in front of Hubs, I think trying to put the blame on himself .

JW looking at phone of their theme park photos . JE cleaning bird cage . He sends her many messages, she did not reply , crying . Gahh ( I’m so sad )

SA girls sitting out in the park , spying student came to look for them . Omo ! sA came to find them as well . Oh gosh he recognises her as the Cheating lady . Daughter 1 sees the expression Change in both faces 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Jw keeps calling JE , who won’t pick up . Text her - are you ok ? I’m worried. 

JE in bed - bird Husband tries to talk to her , maybe he wants to be intimate ( ?) but JE says I’m sorry . He thinks it regarding his mum , but she’s just guilty about JW . 

SA comes into the house with the girls , hubs sitting there sullenly. 

Artist back home thinking of SA as she dances . 

SA at the balcony thinking of artist

next morning, as girls go to school, hubs is even more mean to SA , got somebody else to drive them to school . Won’t let her go out 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

je getting ready to go out , sees the messages from JW . Wanted to text him back but just could not . JW Wife feeding him brekkie . Gets a text from JE that they should stop this , & he runs off . He went to the grocery where she works but she got her colleague to tell him she’s not around 

SA hubs went to look for artist ex Wife . He in a fit over something, the ex Wife ask the young girl to accompany him to something 

JW waits for JE to finish work & confronts her . She pulled away her hand from his & he sees the key chain , she hides in pocket . She says they have to stop here . She does not want to do this & he says is this really what you want . She is like yes ...Walks away crying . He’s crying too 

Artist ex Wife goes look for him - he’s locked himself up 

JW goes after JE ...he wants to know what’s with the change of heart.  Don’t think she told him the truth about his wife , she just says she had a change of heart & acted all cold. He is like is this really true . She walks away , it rains , more tears ...

eps ends 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

I’m waiting for the preview to be uploaded 

Edit : oh boy - watch till the end ! Awkward 

wrap up party

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler