0ly40

[Drama 2019] Love Affair in the Afternoon, 평일 오후 세시의 연인

New stills making my heart beat fast :tounge_xd::love:

( still in the forest :lol:

PHS IG update 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 6

So is this one of those uncomfortable affair dramas?

I mean they all are but their are different levels too it,like if the spouse is a piece of garbage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Kkkk . Definitely don’t watch if the issue bugs you . There is some romanticism , I won’t deny that but very hard ( at least for me ) not to ship the main OTP . Consequences won’t be pretty but I’m prepared for the angst ahead . Beautifully written , thought provoking drama and fabulous chemistry btwn the main couple 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

New teaser :relaxed:

if you can’t view the YT vid - iG 

Spoiler

Arirang subbed part of the press con . Cast talk about why they came on board this drama . Sang Yeob said they used HD cameras-no wonder the production quality is nice 

Official mv for ost 1

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

my comment is just they all need to consult to psychologyst.

Psychologist doesn’t this count :joy:

GIFMaker.org_9N7R4U.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll try to give some live caps tonight. 

I’m was late in watching it live but it seems JE ( as I had expected ) is feeling guilty . She was avoiding him at first , but she goes look for him after school . But to avoid gossip they both sit apart in the bus stop , texting  each other . These two silly fellas . But I think they agreed to meet later , he looked up at her surprised & she told him don’t react or look at her . He gets up the bus . She is on her bike . They look at each other silently as the bus leaves 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

She goes home , at the door she overheard Mum in law asking bird Husband if he knew about sex . He Almost choked. I’m cracking up . JE listens a bit more & clears her throat before it got to awkward. Lol! MIL & hubs stop in the middle of this very weird conversation. Too much info ! :joy:

Older couple- both still thinking about the time in the hotel where he came to save her on time from the looney admirer ( whom she had affairs wit before .) she goes look for him. Apologises . He stormed up back to his apartment . Then came back down . Now semi shouting & both talking . He’s likely chiding her but she starts crying.  She was going to leave , he tells her don’t & back hugs her . Long kiss 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

JE at work, talks to the colleague who liked SA. I think he came to his senses & was leaving the job. He went to see SA for the last time . He asked if the -artist really loved her . She apologised & say let’s stop here & not to look for her 

our OTP both in their respective homes looking constantly at their phones . Both real pabo. Can’t they just text each other ? 

Bird Husband at office. Miss intern came to look for him , she was working in a nearby cafe , he went over to the cafe 

Artist gets texts from both SA and her hubs at the same time . He replied to the hubs first , work related.  . He then text her , and I think she had invited him to go see the ballet 

intern gives bird Husband coffee & call him oppa to tease him.  Lol! 

JE finally text Jw , asked him if he’s free . I think they are setting up to meet . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Bird hubs staring at Faith , JE makes food for him . I think she’s telling him she’s going away for a wedding . He wonder who.  She says some old friend . He says something about don’t worry and take your time to spend it with the Friend. 

Ohhhhhhhh OTP on the bus for their excursion. Long trip . Listening to music together. He gives her a peck . She was surprised, but smiled after . Sweet moments at a fun fair - playing games & eating as per stills 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Artist stuck at Long meeting in SA hubs office.  SA waits for him at the ballet concert, but no sight of him . She goes into the hall.  The show starts , lights dim & suddenly he sits next to her. 

Hubs meanwhile in office losing his temper over something at work , scolding his staff . 

Artist ex Wife at her gallery looking at the paintings & talking to her staff - the one whom I think flirts with SA hubs . 

SA hubs come to the gallery . The artist ex Wife & SA hubs have dinner discussion. Think he’s a bit exasperated with artist

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I am looking forward to this series every Friday. I already saw the Japanese version, but I love the chemistry of  the OTP from the korean version and how the production team are carrying the story.  It's a story as romantic as sad for being a controversial topic (the affair), but it doesn't matter for me if they follow the original story or modify it, because they are doing an excellent production.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Artist stuck at Long meeting in SA hubs office.  SA waits for him at the ballet concert, but no sight of him . She goes into the hall.  The show starts , lights dim & suddenly he sits next to her. 

Hubs meanwhile in office losing his temper over something at work , scolding his staff . 

Artist ex Wife at her gallery looking at the paintings & talking to her staff - the one whom I think flirts with SA hubs . 

SA hubs come to the gallery . The artist ex Wife & SA hubs have dinner discussion. Think he’s a bit exasperated with artist

Thanks @triplem for the updates live from the episode. Waiting for watch the raw version.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

Back to ballet . SA  thinking  Back of her days as a Dancer . Feels sad . Artist realised she’s down , put his hands on her shoulders 

( sigh , I’m just waiting for the OTP scenes , this is taking forever ) 

Yay OTP scene ! They taking romantic walk in the forest. He takes her to a path full of fire flies !  He catches one for her.  Gives her a peck on her head . Long kiss on the lips 

( The other couple on a night river cruise in looking at stars , dancing ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

Posted (edited)

Omg bed Scene.. sweet making out .,then they look at each other ! Darn it episodes end !  

preview 

@0ly40 my favourite drama or more like obsession at the moment. Main OTP really has chemistry & gives me all the feelings! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

15641552021564155176.gif

She have something for animal , 

it would worth waiting for this :joy::mrgreen:

thanks @triplem for recap :blush::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

@0ly40 my favourite drama or more like obsession at the moment. Main OTP really has chemistry & gives me all the feelings! 

For me too, is one of my favorite drama. I wait for every friday to come (and is so long the wait XD) because of this drama and the twdrama "Before we get married." Thanks again @triplem for the recap.

In the  preview, they will be discovered by a text message. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

@dramaninja said:-

I mean they all are but their are different levels too it,like if the spouse is a piece of garbage.

:w00t: Depends on your tolerance level I guess LoL..? It's Rated 19 by Channel A Network btw so...:phew:

I like how you likened it to levels like the levels of spiciness to chicken or something!:lol: Unfortunately, all the spouses here suck which is why they cheat YO:P Garbage is pretty harsh but in this context it's a fitting description HA. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wait, is that SA husband in the preview who is watching the couple at the beach? Well, things are starting to get messy.....

So the bed scene is at the end of the episode. I wonder if they will continue the scene or show them in the morning in bed. That would suck lol:sweat_smile:.

Thanks @triplem for the recap:heart:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@lu09 the idea of this drama might seem scandalous but honestly the scenes are actually not so . Some mid week prime time shows , reveal a lot more .:lol:

OST 2 - like this a lot 

Sang by So Jung of Ladies Code

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 4