Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

Finished watching. Can I say...I hate that the habitual offender gets blamed, just because he has records? :rage: The doctor though...

The lighter guy who is having a meal. Had that sick thoughts that he might ate Yukiko’s heart? So that yukiko can be with him forever? Like a piece of her is forever with him..

• Like 5

20190609_133125.gif

Let me just laugh out loud a little...

It’s so cute how KW gets cupped on the face  :joy: but of cause..when shippers sees this, they will definitely think that “Ah How I wish It could be KJ who is Cupping KW’s face!” Lol

(PS. It’s Quite hard for me to get on ships, but lowkey did wish that KJ is the one who cups KW’s face lol)

• LOL 9

11 hours ago, juju84 said:

Why do I have the feeling that this old-new masked villian is the fiance/husband of that japanese artist:huh:

But what are his motives then? Wasn't he the one crying over her body in morgue and vowing to avenge her death?

I just rewatched the scene. His face was not revealed to us but his physique doesn't match lighter guy. The hair and voice as well. Hmmm.. 

@sushilicious yes yes.. I'm back again after watching episode 9.

Poor DKW and KKJ. Will she trust him again and pull him back from the darkness?

@Ellenasommer hehehe.. I have the same thought as you when lighter guy was revealed. He is not that eye candy enough for me to feel guilty BUT I'm shocked that he is acting as a psychopath here because I like him in Queen of Mystery and Because this is my First Life.

Meanwhile, what's up with that Senior Oh who was seen hugging a hand in the hospital?

Whose hand was that??

Like ewwwwwwww... don't it smell?

#ocd

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Mannn... how did my comment turns into a melodrama???? :bawling:

Wow! Your explanation what happened was great.... Don't worry, its not melodrama.... 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, sushilicious said:

Let me just laugh out loud a little...

It’s so cute how KW gets cupped on the face  :joy: but of cause..when shippers sees this, they will definitely think that “Ah How I wish It could be KJ who is Cupping KW’s face!” Lol

(PS. It’s Quite hard for me to get on ships, but lowkey did wish that KJ is the one who cups KW’s face lol)

CUTE

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. . Thanks
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Meanwhile, what's up with that Senior Oh who was seen hugging a hand in the hospital?

Whose hand was that??

Like ewwwwwwww... don't it smell?

#ocd

Same. It gave me a voodoo vibe when I watched it. And he went bonkers that’s for sure. Ehh same, I went bonkers too.

Ost Part 5

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

do join us! Hehe

• Like 2

While waiting for tonight's episode...

Voice x Voice 2 x Voice 3 x Her Private Life crossover. :P:wub:

Edit:

Btw, I wonder if Flicker has somekind of God Complex though and leading some kind of cult: by eating or storing or worshipping body parts and organs of gifted people, they are granted the life for eternity, being immortal or cured from disease or getting richer. Hmmmm.. 

Chairman Oh is showing such behaviours towards this theory. I wonder whose hand did he bought. But , surely its the hand of someone gifted, whether in terms of skills like Yukiko who was gifted with arts or those who are like KKJ and Miho, gifted with special ability. Just what kind of hand people could believe by owning it would grant an immortal life. A doctor? A shaman? A priest/monk/imam? Hmm.. disgusting..

His narration indeed showing that he felt as if he is somekind of deity, referring human as the third person and weak being, while he is a human himself. 

I have to prepare myself to see something bigger behind this dark web. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, green chocolate said:

I like Kang Center's white jacket. I wonder what kind of brand is it? Adidas right?

Yeap, it's Adidas by Stella McCartney - Performance Logo Stripe jacket (white).

They put stickers on the logos, maybe because it's not officially sponsored or it was LHN's own jacket. 

1252666_5.jpg

• Like 3

• Like 6

ooouuuuuu... the IG's post says that tonight's episode gonna be much more interesting than last night.

Hmmmmm... seems like Yukiko's father is coming in from Japan... or is it the other way round? GT team going to Japan?

• Like 6

I think the one who killed Koichi was another man, not the one who killed yukiko. He's more younger, most likely the IT man who was Ms Park's college friend, i still don't believe him..the way he got the information was suspicious too. Wasn't it too easy for him? i do believe he gave the wrong info about MH's killer. Maybe he wants to make KJ in doubt with KW again. So it can trigger out Kousuke in KW's body. 

Remember the sound which det. Na heard in the office? he must be a cop too.

• Like 6

D8mXgDeUYAExuHI?format=jpg&name=900x900

They met.

• Like 6

On 6/8/2019 at 12:01 AM, sushilicious said:

Hey, the ingredients are hard to get okay. I have limited amount. I need to order some medicine from japan again. Sigh. I ate too much.

Hahaha, you should start thinking how to mass produce it. A lot of us here are getting antsy because of Voice 3 :joy:

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, nateko said:

Here's how I've been surviving the withdrawal - watching fan vids on YouTube! :joy: Here's for the shippers, a video from season 2 and 3

I've also rewatched MTG's videos. :naughty:

I love these! Thank you thank you so much! 

Oh my poor heart! 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:34 PM, sushilicious said:

@rogueprincess51 here :cookie:x10 here you go.

Hahaha, only 5 are left. I made good use of the first 5. :joy:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos. thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Omg, so a lot of questions about the trailer. 

Spoiler

Why did KW bite himself lol.

The ending, it did not end on a cliffhanger so I don’t really like “Wahhhh I can’t wait for next week.”

next week, everyone will know of KW’s secrets. It caused quite a stir among the team. Then I guess KW decided to go on the path of remembering his past.

• Like 6

OMG!

The preview! Next week we gonna see KW biting off his wrist trying to get rid of the tattoo! :scream:

So Kaneki (PArk Byung Eun's character) is a professor? (If I didn't misheard / misinterpret what Chief Na told KJ).

Gotta watch the raw episode a bit later to make sense what are they talking about.

I'm so sad though this episode. KJ and KW both yelling to each other. Goshhhh.. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

The preview! Next week we gonna see KW biting off his wrist trying to get rid of the tattoo! :scream:

Me: You know, if you want to remove the tattoo, you can go to a tattoo parlor or a plastic surgeon. 

KW: *bites arm*

Me: :neutral:ok...that way also can.

• LOL 6

Intense intense intense 

@rogueprincess51 I have no money to get bigger oven lol. Sure enough i can’t ask people for help, because got some illegal ingredients in there so I have to bake it up myself and serve to all of you lol.

let me lol a bit. From this 16 second trailer thumbnail, it looks like some man stretch his arm out for KW to bite hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6