Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3


Recommended Posts

Finished watching....It’s so awkward how KW and the doctor both hallucinate at the same place & time. Plus the doc hallucinate KW’s monster form out of all things. Ah it’s so weird! So next episode we will see that GT is in a mess after KW’s illness have been said. Honestly felt that they will have to pull him off the station.. :( from the continuous vibes of seeing KW being asked to step down. And Fuyik..that white hair man. The tattoo is removed. Suggesting that Kenaki is trying to hold/cover up the truth from KW. Like he doesn’t want KW to know just yet about something (kousuke’s past Maybe?)

 

for now im still staying that the old man is still the mastermind of all Mask boys. That Kenaki is nothing more of another pair of hands for the old man.

 

Regarding KW’s biting himself, he still can’t deny that he is a psychopath so..yeah. So even if he finds out who is in his head, he is still a psychopath ah. Let’s be honest here. 

 

Can I say, as a follower of Kousuke and that Kousuke is my bro...I didn’t get to see him...MAN! Where is he? He typically would come on Sunday :bawling:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished episode 12 with sub. I'm not gonna comment about Naomi's death and a web of plots Kaneki come up with to play with everyone. My comment would be mainly about the first minute of the

After watching the sub, I can confirm now that the report about KW was once diagnosed with "possible antisocial personality disorder" was indeed  laid out on purpose by someone (maybe Kaneki hims

All caught up!   Oh dear... Chief Na gets kidnapped again. Here's hoping he gets out of this too. Now that he's not quite so belligerent and he's been wonderfully supportive of Kang Woo I wo

3 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

Miho's murderer is still unknown. Yukiko was definitely killed by her husband, and KW was/is going through some personality changes - someone on here mentioned hypnotism- which might be true? Or his memories have been replaced with false memories... 

 

Is it only me but their tension makes them seem like a couple that is having a lovers quarrel? LOL:lol: these two really need to confess their feelings towards each other:w00t:

I feel bad for Yukiko cause man she married some crazy monster:crazy:

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, apparently both Park Byung Eun's dramas air at around the same time.. He is a psycho in one drama, and a soft-hearted Commander-in-chief in another. Hahaha.. I didn't recognize him at first because of the long hair and the costume. But when i checked the cast, it's him indeed. I have to keep psycho on-off switch at my side to watch both dramas and not hallucinating Kaneki in ancient commander costume :lol: 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwww Matsunada Kouske! I like how the old geezer called him!

 

DW still guilty about KJ. His expression...aww...when he saw The mark on KJs neck. Their yelling part i like it, its about time, they should yell more often and maybe they can understand each other after. An LQ indeed. 

 

Yea i dont know how can i survive for a week..

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

20190610_142651.gif

:( . His white teeth is tainted with blood now. I still can’t bother to not think about why does Kousuke want to bite his arm lol. Perfect skin and you decide to leave a marking on your skin haha. I guess he is conflicted maybe? Is he even in the right mind when he bit himself I don’t know :bawling: 

 

@ellelyana88 Kousuke is hurting himself. I’m sad. :( My cult leader is biting himself... *starts biting cookies sobbing again*

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

I think of it as a voodoo thing lol. They pray on it or something. The hand really gave me the Witchery voodoo vibe.

 

But in actual fact about the pricing. Imagine like low & high grade Beef are. Police are high grade beef so they are pricy because of the occupation & background...(not really a good example but yeah) something like that.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 Kousuke is hurting himself. I’m sad. :( 

 

You know, I've been wondering where did he get that tattoo from?

There was no back story about it though..

I think something happened in Japan, he might be passed out for quite a long time (maybe someone do something to the tranquilizer he used that time), and then someone made that tattoo on his wrist.

Maybe he bite himself to snap out of Kousuke who seems to be controlling both his mind and body now.

 

I was a bit taken aback when he nonchalantly said to Chief Na "I haven't turned yet, don't worry". 

"haven't turned"...hmmmm.. I would like to he turned to Kousuke when he battle it out with Kaneki, however, I don't want to see him turn in front of his team members. He could not differentiate friends or foes when he turned. 

In addition to the scene where he asked Chief Na to shoot him,  him saying he hasn't turned is another foreshadow that in the final episode, we might see KW dead (but I strongly hope it would not come to that).  

 

I wonder what is Kaneki's purpose slicing the tattoo off Koichi's wrist? 

What is the symbolic meaning to him? 

I bet Koichi's tattoo also has the same word as KW's and Kaneki's.

But what is the purpose of the tattoo though? As member's identifier? As a marker for Kaneki's target? 

The more I watch, the more questions I have in my head about EVERYTHING!

In conclusion, I DESPERATELY WANT ANSWERS! 

Now how am I going to survive for another week??!! 

:skull:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think of it as a voodoo thing lol. They pray on it or something. The hand really gave me the Witchery voodoo vibe.

 

 

I agree with @Aya Hong that those body parts serve as their talisman. It's not a voodoo. A voodoo uses witchcraft to inflict physical pain to the person that his/her soul spelled into into the voodoo doll. As long as they got full name, or picture, or anything belongs to the person, they can make spells to the voodoo doll, and insert pins or any sharps, and that person will be in pain, as painful as getting knifed. 

A talisman on the other hand is spells or any object being kept believed to protect one self. 

 

That's why I see Chairman Oh's behaviours as of those who believe in such cult. 

I've seen many in real life... just that never one that involve using body parts as talisman. That would be freaking creepy. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I was a bit taken aback when he nonchalantly said to Chief Na "I haven't turned yet, don't worry". 

"haven't turned"...hmmmm.. I would like to he turned to Kousuke when he battle it out with Kaneki, however, I don't want to see him turn in front of his team members. He could not differentiate friends or foes when he turned. 

In addition to the scene where he asked Chief Na to shoot him,  him saying he hasn't turned is another foreshadow that in the final episode, we might see KW dead (but I strongly hope it would not come to that).  

Yeah, was talking about it yesterday. It’s giving us a hint to what might happen in the end...actually there are already hints to guide us through that he might turn. Like how the doctor whom Na Met was saying how KW is a ticking timebomb. The gangster Na called say how he is surprised KW have not killed someone then the most biggest one is KJ’s dream. They are like telling us he will turn...

 

Then they hint to you about KJ’s ending too..they are giving us some low hints..

 

I think Kaneki is waiting for the right time to let Kousuke knows about the tattoo. Because if Kousuke knows, it would prompt him to do investigations. So I guess he wants to wait for the right time to then show or even tell Kousuke about the tattoo. Feel like the tatto is like a cult branding. Lol and Kousuke just so happens to be in it too.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah, was talking about it yesterday. It’s giving us a hint to what might happen in the end...actually there are already hints to guide us through that he might turn. Like how the doctor whom Na Met was saying how KW is a ticking timebomb. The gangster Na called say how he is surprised KW have not killed someone then the most biggest one is KJ’s dream. They are like telling us he will turn...

 

Yeah, I did read your post about the matter yesterday and I agreed. 

We have discussed a lot of other hints in the past episodes too.

I just feel uncomfortable with all the hints though...it's been weeks, still can't get myself ready for the ending. :neutral:

 

Kaneki, hmmmm.. what exactly in his mind and what his background story. I hope next week the episodes will shed some light for us about him. Hmmmm

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, I did read your post about the matter yesterday and I agreed. 

We have discussed a lot of other hints in the past episodes too.

I just feel uncomfortable with all the hints though...it's been weeks, still can't get myself ready for the ending. :neutral:

Of cause I wish that it would be a decent ending. Not expecting a very happy one...but if it goes to the side where KW dies I wouldn’t be surprised either...because he himself is a monster and he knows he needs to be stopped when things gets out of his control....so I take it with a grain of salt and just prep myself when we reach that point. 

 

But I doubt ocn can be this heartless...right? 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

But I doubt ocn can be this heartless...I am right? 

 

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

 

I just finished watching ep9 and 10... 

 

Looks like Yukiko's husband murdered her and he looks like the masked murderer. He was holding the lighter and had the tattoo too.

 

KJ really angry with KW. KW thinks he himself could have murdered Miho but I believed he thinks so as he himself dont' know what to do about his memory. Like he said in ep9, he came to Japan after got some of his memory but I don't think he got the full picture yet. 

 

Before ep10 ended, I thought wow this is the first time KW raised his voice to KJ. I feel him when Yukiko's father taunted him saying KW's father the murderer and he could be like his father. Very harsh people's conception when their parents are convicts and they think their children would follow suit. 

 

Ep11 preview looks like telling us that some info on KW's illness has came out as GT members and Chief Na's team were arguing. It was kinda scary that KW bite off his hand.. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

 Ep11 preview looks like telling us that some info on KW's illness has came out as GT members and Chief Na's team were arguing. It was kinda scary that KW bite off his hand.. 

I myself don't even know whether he bit his arm whether is him or is like kousuke omg. I think in EP11 they will mess with every GT members. Distrust and all that will appear in the group. This is what the villians wants..and they fell for it...poor KJ..and Then poor KW just because of this,he might be hated in the team... :(

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

 

 

 

Me too. I didn't finish watching Possessed but KIll it was sad but predictable as he was a hired killer. So i thought either he would be killed, go hiding or get caught. 

 

I am hoping we will have some nice happy ending on KW. I'm not sure we will have Voice 4 the way KJ hearing is going on in this season

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@nateko too early to ask you. How you holding up? Cause I am not. Lol. Have to wait till saturday...It's just monday :confounded:ahhh i really want to watch huhuhuuu. How many cookies you have left lol.

 

@rogueprincess51 how many cookies do you have left? 

 

i got new stock coming in a few days. Haha.

 

lowkey feeling emotional that KW chew his arm. Why? :bawling: I don’t know!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who feels there’s a connection between Voice 2&3 and Voice 1? Like how Mo Tae Gu hallucinates about seeing a deformed face when thinking of murder and Kousuke when he almost killed BJS’s right hand? And when Mo Tae Gu strangles his victims the same way Wire Shun and DKW did. And the background music being played when Mo Tae Gu is in his bathtub thinking about his murder plans and when Yukiko’s husband is being shown is the same. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was searching for Voice 3 ost and came across with Voice and Voice 2 ost.

Voice 3 already has 5 ost songs and I thought the previous seasons dont' have as many as five. 

 

Its nice to hear back the Voice and Voice 2 ost songs. 

 

The first season of Voice... 

 

Voice 2

Edited by sheelatpsfm
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mtracy07 said:

Am I the only one who feels there’s a connection between Voice 2&3 and Voice 1? Like how Mo Tae Gu hallucinates about seeing a deformed face when thinking of murder and Kousuke when he almost killed BJS’s right hand? And when Mo Tae Gu strangles his victims the same way Wire Shun and DKW did. And the background music being played when Mo Tae Gu is in his bathtub thinking about his murder plans and when Yukiko’s husband is being shown is the same. 

I feel it too.. I guess the writer wanted to connect each season by mentioning Fantasia as list of the high class club that usually sold drugs in episode 7 or 8. Remembering Fantasia was the name of the club where Golden Time Team found clue about Mo Tae Gu for the first time.

 

What bother me for last night episode was when the lighter guy told Koichi's corpse that His friend (Do Kang Woo) will joining him soon. Does it mean Kang woo will turn into psychopath or will he be dead in this season? 

 

I bet the only reason kang woo bite his wrist off was to get rid of any traces from the tattoo, just like what the doctor told them why Koichi's wrist was damaged. He probably doesn't want anyone found out he had that tattoo. 

 

If kang woo was smart enough, he should put the two and two together, and start suspectong yukiko's fiance as the villain. After all, kwon joo said they met each other at the hospital, knew about her ear problem, and yet he is somebody that close to Yukiko.

 

Cross my finger that next episode we would see the light :)

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...