[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 but they did say to arrest KW too lol. Neither ways he is on the run now. 

Really? Which part? I don't think I saw that. :blink:

Btw @sushilicious, you know, I kinda hope that Kousuke at least come out when he threaten that big guy. 

But at the same time, I don't want him to kill that big guy. There will be no return for him if he lays his hands on anyone. :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh lol. Wrong. Sorry. It was directing to Jeon. But anyways, KW just pretty much just caused GT to not have any leads anymore. Which is..Hm.

It's okay, we can still have hope with that granny.

I hope she is sane enough to remember and talks.

And I hope KW remember about that eye painting though.

In the preview it seems he went to Yukiko's exhibition asking Kaneki to take off the bandage.

I hope in that scene, he will catch the sight of that painting again and remember about the camera. 

I think the camera still in there.

• Like 2

I'm so confused by Yukiko's father. There are a few minutes before the end of episode 14, but...

Spoiler

if you're told someone is accused of murder, and there is proof... even if you want to check for yourself, do you go to the lion's dent? And you're so rich... in going where a murderer potentially lives, don't you bring more bodyguards? To you have a hidden recording device, a panic button on you, or something (like some millionaires/billionaires have in real life?)? I understand you thought of Kaneki as a son, but still...

Kaneki is so sick... :crazy: The father-in-law might have a heart attack.

Who, in the team, is feeding Kaneki's info? Can't be agent Jin, right? I'd like to think someone more higher up, given the phone call at the hospital, but no one else beside the team knows exactly what they're doing right now, and the location of Jeon wasn't shared on the radio, so I'm guessing it's someone in the car with agent Park?

I'm still clinging to the idea that (child) KW didn't kill Miho, but rather that his brother did, then asked him to cut her ear... Their father confessed to protect his kids. 

Edited by lilyphenix
correcting typos. Might have missed a few, still.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

I'm still clinging to the idea that (child) KW didn't kill the little girl, but rather that his brother did, then asked him to cut her ear... Their father confessed to protect his kids. 

I still believe that KW didn't kill Miho.. 

After watching ep13 and 14, I am thinking that Kaneki could be KW brother as he stated 'he never listen to me but at one time, he did listen to me'. And he knows so much about Miho like he was the killer. 

So we got definite proof that Kaneki not the biological child and was the substitute for the real dead child. His mom could have took him in as she is a psychiatrist. 

Like my mom said in this one episode, soo many killing Kaneki has done! hehehehehe... soooo scary the way he used the wire to kill people. 

It was sad to see Chief Na died.. I felt sooo sad and almost in tears when he said 'poor kid' and 'you must have been lonely'. 

KW wrote a sweet note to KJ when he knew she would be looking for him after he moved out from his apartment. Can see that he cares for his team but he just don't know how to say it as he is man of few words. 

A lot of things has happened in these two episodes and will be looking forward this weekend for the finale. It will be a sad weekend as its the finale. 

I HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD ENDING... 

PS: IT will be wonderful if there news after this that VOICE WILL BE BACK!

• Like 5

*sigh* If only someone warned me about this..

Spoiler

ef1dfa70-5655-4109-85b8-6b8da5e23bd4.gif

P.S: I slow-mo it. Lol. Too bad.. I can't add in that stupid intense audio. Lol

Because I swear.... I 

Spoiler

7be21e19-8231-4092-9356-844ab7a7ce4f.gif

Until I missed this particular scene. 

Actually I missed quite a lot. LOL

Glad that I caught up all of it.

It was satisfying to watch the screaming though I'm a bit squirming about it.

Heh. The safest our psycho Team Leader Do can go and without guilt huh? :phew:

@ellelyana88 Thanks! Glad that they didn't just end there. Just find it so funny that he is just disappeared from the story after the fall.

I wonder if he will be back with vengeance because of Kaneki's obsession with Kouske or finish off Kaneki for wanting to kill him.

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

if you're told someone is accused of murder, and there is proof... even if you want to check for yourself, do you go to the lion's dent? And you're so rich... in going where a murderer potentially lives, don't you bring more bodyguard? To you have a hidden recording device, a panic button on you, or something (like some millionaires/billionaires have in real life?)? I understand you thought of Kaneki as a soon, but still...

That's why I shouted "stupid"word so many tines during the scene. I can't understand his logic either for going to Kaneki first. But, well maybe because to his eyes, Kaneki's words more credible and convincing than DKW's since he knew KW is Matsuda Kousuke. 

Well, he is not businessman by job, he is an influential congressman. So, maybe by having too many bodyguards will make people question where did he get money from. Should have hire one that competent though instead one that didn't put more effort to react quickly defending himself when Kaneki coming from his behind. Duh! The bodyguard is just useless. 

Or maybe that wasn't a qualified bodyguard either, just his driver. Hmm..

Who, in the team, is feeding Kaneki's info? Can't be agent Jin, right? I'd like to think someone more higher up, given the phone call at the hospital, 

You mean the call that Kaneki made at the parking lot after he "visit" KJ? He was calling the police telling that some stalker following him (referring to KW who's been tailing him. He knew KW is tailing him).

Or the call that Agent Jin received when he and Agent Park in KJ ward room? That was a call from a senior from headquarter telling him about GTT disbandment decision. 

I don't think any of the fixed members of GTT feeding Kaneki with information. Not sure about other detectives in other criminal team, if there is a mole among them like BJS's mole in last season. 

but no one else beside the team knows exactly what they're doing right now, and the location of Jeon wasn't shared on the radio, so I'm guessing it's someone in the car with agent Park?

Kaneki tracked Jeon's location on his phone. He maybe put tracker in Jeon's phone, so that's how he found Jeon who was still tied up in the chair left by KW. 

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hide contents

My heart stopped for a moment there when he peek through the door's glass. I was swearing when i watched that live. Didn't expect it at all. LOL. The second time I watched with sub, the scene still caught me off guard and felt like I dropped my heart there. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

After watching with subs. Kaneki is fake. He did bring lighter all of the times, its a sign that (maybe) he was the one who set a fire on Masayuki's house. The lighter must be something?

He is KW's brother? Maybe. I not pretty sure. KW said once that he and his mom comeback to Korea afer Miho's death. If his brother "not really died", there is no way she will stand still. As a mother, she must have looking for him. But, who knows?

Officer Jin is not a spy...hope it will go that way... what will he gain? Nothing. He once Kaneki's victim too.

KW did really care about GTT. KJ message through radio is heartbreaking. I dont know why, but feel like this. Hoo... 

. Both going to meet a woman called Lee Hwa-ja, for my shipper heart, hope they will meet there. And KW wont try to avoid her.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I laughed so hard at that hospital scene! Kaneki has a twisted sense of humor! :lol: 

I laughed at his entrance and his exit.

But that door scene?

Not funny for my heart.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hide contents

ef1dfa70-5655-4109-85b8-6b8da5e23bd4.gif

Oh my! I have forgotten about this scene.. 

I almost yelp in shock when suddenly he appeared outside the door peeping if KJ suddenly woke up.. 

That was spooky man!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I laughed at his entrance and his exit.

But that door scene?

Not funny for my heart.... :sweatingbullets:

I know right??? I actually scream a little and curse! Hahahaha

I do believe Agent Jin is on the good side.

will BJS kill Kaneki then? Maybe he will show up at the end, kill kaneki and kill himself after hehehe. I don’t want them to see in season 4 if ever 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Mayyes said:

He is KW's brother? Maybe. I not pretty sure. KW said once that he and his mom comeback to Korea afer Miho's death. If his brother "not really died", there is no way she will stand still. As a mother, she must have looking for him. But, who knows?

My guess is that she knew it was KW's brother killed Miho and she knew all along that her first son is a psychopath.

OR

She believed the news or talks about KW's brother has been murdered by anti-Koreans.. and didn't check and confirm anything, just ran away to Korea in rush.

Kaneki being KW's brother would explain why he is so obsessed with KW. 

I don't think a stranger who has a serious God-complex would persistently pursue KW without a valid cause.

He knew so much about Miho's murder just like looking from a murderer's perspective.

Well, just my POV. :)

Now, the torture of waiting for a week for the finale begin!

I have other dramas too on my plate but only Voice that I anticipate every week to the point that I must watch the live broadcast.

The other dramas I just catch them up the following day when the sub is out. 

And this is the only thread I'm active for now.  Haha!

Oh..oh.. and another thing. I hereby, put the theory about their father being alive to rest. :tounge_xd:

It's crazy enough that his brother is alive and pursuing him, I don't want KW further tortured by the fact that his father is still alive and supporting Kaneki's act. No. No. I want him to be healed and by knowing that his father was actually not a psychopath, I hope he finds salvation and get treated for the thing that bothered his head. All this while he thought it was his father who murdered Miho. 

I just hope the writer wrapped up the story nicely, and everything is justified. 

They finished the filming right?

I'm waiting for postings of their wrap-up party. I think they are going to hold the party next week during the finale episode. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Aya Hong said:

I do believe Agent Jin is on the good side.

will BJS kill Kaneki then? Maybe he will show up at the end, kill kaneki and kill himself after hehehe. I don’t want them to see in season 4 if ever 

Not sure about BJS... In his wiki stated cameo in Voice 3 but when I look at wikipedia, its stated supporting role.. I really not sure BJS will appear or he no more appearing meaning he is dead. 

Agent Jin is not an informant nor bad guy. He is on the good side. Its just when he said will Chief Na will be ok, the viewers thought something after Chief Na was kidnapped. He also express his concern for others. 

• Like 5

Well, one thing we know for sure...

The camera no longer zoomed in to Agent Jin's fingers.

Jeng Jeng Jeng....

Did he become the accomplice or did he not?

38Rw.gif

I think NOT. Just kidding!

Lol.

He should be on the good side. He is just being curious and precarious due to his fingers unfortunate fate since he did go after BJS last season and suffered for it.

Anyone will be anxious about it.

How about detective goo?

I'm not sure. But he seemed too chill and whenever the camera panned to him, he looked "too chill" to me suddenly after the arrest of his foreign wife. Hmmm...

Gosh.. I'm getting suspicious of too many people

That is not good!

I would agree with @ellelyana88.

Kaneki has to be Kouske's brother.

Because the obsession is way too crazy to recruit him into their whole she-bang with no relation. That's sick to be honest.

I won't go around collecting psychos. I will want some one that I can control in order to be the ultimate "God-like" or "boss" for the whole nefarious gang. #notpsycho

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Interesting BTS pics of the artwork that Naoko brought + her BTS

LHN and LJW with little Kousuke, he's so cute

BTS pics by OCN

BTW, I didn't know but LHN and LJW already acted together in Alone in Love. What a reunion, huh. 

• Like 4

I'm not sure why but Chief Na's death scene really turned on the waterworks at my end. Lying in Kang Woo's arms bleeding his way to death, his concern for KW's mental state was deeply moving. I'm tearing up just writing this up and putting my thoughts together.

It's so poignant that in this "season" Chief Na's been KW's biggest supporter, more so than Kwon Ju... for want of a better word... He has done a 180... perhaps partly atoning for his attitude last "season" and I'm sure gratitude for saving his life is part of it. But to hear him expressing compassion to KW in his dying moments was wonderful drama. Beginning with "It must be so lonely..." the entire mostly monologue did me in. Watching from the sidelines as KW's condition deteriorates gave him an insight into the tormented existence that the younger man was living. It is undoubtedly a lonely state. No one understands. Kaneki certainly doesn't because he wants Kosuke to be unleashed and do his thing. He is for giving in to those pernicious impulses. But for KW to stand in that middle ground... to battle his demons while trying to save lives... he's taken the far more difficult path. And it is heartwarming that Chief Na gets it. 

One of the strengths of this season is seeing that dynamic flourish... a developing bromance now rudely cut short. Chief Na's belief in KW has been tremendous and I'm sure played in no small part in keeping KW (and will play as the show wraps) on the straight and narrow.

Is it nature vs nurture? I'm thinking the drama is a little more nuanced about that dichotomy. Perhaps it is neither. I've been very interested in epigenetics in the last nine months with regard to chronic diseases especially cancer (family history) and Alzheimer's. It seems that people with a particular gene are at greater risk for Alzheimer's but apparently this is not inevitable and there's a research doctor in the States that has developed a series of protocols to help hundreds of people reverse or slow down the process. Environment does play a part but ultimately it seems lifestyle choices (nutrition, fitness, stress levels etc) is likely to be the biggest determiner.

I think it's similar with regards to character. I don't doubt that genetics and environment play a role in how a child develops and attains the levels of maturity that they do. But there's no doubt in my mind that ultimately people make choices that determine how they turn out. Whatever is behind KW/Kosuke's mental state, he seems to be decisively acting against his "programming".

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, nateko said:

BTW, I didn't know but LHN and LJW already acted together in Alone in Love. What a reunion, huh. 

Yeap, they did. But, there were not much interactions between them in that drama, because LJW acted as Son Ye Jin's "good-natured, polite stalker".  I can only remember one or two scenes where they encountered each other's character in the drama.

In Season 2 press con, LHN did mentioned about they worked in the same drama in the past and both were new actors and they can relate to each other very much on many things at that time. She said it's like seeing an old friend again after quite some time has passed. So, I guess they talked to each other during filming Alone in Love (perhaps while waiting their turn or those few scenes their character cross path). 

:wub:  

• Like 4

I just saw in @yannie_kim instagram story that she's invited to Voice 3 wrap up party because the filming has done. That means there would be photographers for the actors arrival and it would be in the news too. I think it's this weekend, maybe next week.

From the last day on set

They look happy I hope the ending is happy too.

But there will be bloods too:joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So Kaneki is essentially an imposter in every sense of the word. He's a fraud. He has assumed someone else's identity; he's a Korean masquerading as a Japanese and he's playing the role of the grieving widowed human rights activist while killing adversaries and allies alike. Even if he isn't wearing masks now, he is still wearing a mask.

I've been thinking... rather than just being the nutty professor... Kaneki or whoever he really is... is the antithesis of Kang Woo. (I've been playing around in my head with thesis, antithesis and synthesis after watching Episode 14 because they seem to be set up as opposites of the same coin??) Here we have a man with a tremendous reputation as human rights activists, is a teacher of young minds and is the son-in-law of a prominent Japanese politician. On paper his credentials are impeccable. Over the years he has built an incredible facade which allows him to hide in plain sight while he builds this other existence as the puppet master of an online auction site which sells body parts. He has been amassing a great deal of wealth that gives him the resources to commit crime without impunity. Goodness knows what else in on the agenda. He is worshipped by his supporters like a charismatic cult leader who is using them as his props in his theatrical performance played before a watching world.

Kang Woo, on the other hand, has the worst reputation... obviously not helped by his increasingly erratic behaviour. The son of an alleged murderer; a psychopathic cop with an uncanny ability to get inside the head of a criminal. He's been labelled antisocial in the psychiatric sense and he certain doesn't do much to dissuade anyone of that fact by staying aloof. However, the reality is that he is a man who really wants to do good. He is fighting hard to not hurt anyone although he's not above using enhanced coercive interrogation techniques or meting out physical punishment to the culprits where he needs to. He's been pilloried and ostracized but his life is an open book. There is no facade. True, he has behaved suspiciously but he is true to himself and keeps fighting the good fight. I suppose he is getting his hands dirty so that the others don't have to. He doesn't have their scruples in beating a confession out of the target to get results. I suppose we can debate the ethics of all that till the cows come home but he is a man on a mission and the clock is ticking for him.

There's been some suggestion that they could be birth brothers, not just sworn members of the Sameta brotherhood. It is a valid speculation especially because Kaneki is privy to so much detail in KW's life. But we still don't know a whole lot about Sokpo school... at least as far as I can recall. There is a connection that hasn't been made that needs to be made with Sameta. That's my hope anyway.

I was also glad that they remembered to incorporate Park Eun Sool's linguistic abilities. It feels like such a long time ago that this was even brought up. That was the main reason for bringing her into the team in the first place. KJ's message to KW over the radio was heartwarming. But I grant that she's had her own share of problems to deal with (tinnitus etc) without having to play mother to his issues. Not that he's ever asked for help either. ;) However, things have been rather more strained between them this season.

I'm still a bit suspicious of that cybercrime consultant that PES brought in a few episodes ago... a sunbae, the one that Officer Jin was a bit jealous of. There was something convenient about the way he was feeding information about KW at that particular time.

• Like 6