Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nateko said:

About KW and KJ being mad at each other and yelling, I actually don't mind it. They clearly had a communication problem starting from the moment they met and never really did anything about it. They are also quite similar in the sense that they both hide their struggles and try not to burden anyone. It was only a matter of time before one of them exploded and I'm happy that it was KJ. They are finally starting to talk to each other and tell about what bothers them even though they do it through yelling now. Still, I view it as a positive change and a start of them being more open.

Yeah, I do admit that they are at least communicating now. And I'm quite satisfied they at least be more frank to each other now rather than hesitating about what bothers their mind...even though they do it through yelling. At least, they can see openly each other's emotions.

It's just that my darn shipper's heart keep insisting to mourn for the scene. Hahahahahahhaa :joy:

8 hours ago, nateko said:

A lot of you are speculating about the IT guy and I think he's 100% working for the bad guys or we have a plot hole. Here's why... the scene when the team went after MH's brother to that abandoned building. The villain prepared that recording for KW but he also prepared a special scene for KJ with that toy. How would he know that she'd come there? There was absolutely no reason for her to go because both the Golden Time team and Violent Crimes unit went there. So the only way to force her to go there (or to go confront KW) was to let her see something shocking about KW and lo and behold the IT guy digs up information that incriminates KW as the killer of MH. At that very moment. Isn't it too convenient to be a coincidence? There's no way the villain would waste his time to prepare that toy for KJ if he didn't know she was coming. How did he know? Well probably the IT guy informed him that she left after seeing that document. 

Indeed, you talk what have been my mind since he got his hands to the document so easily, like someone laid it out on the net for him. I do doubt him but withhold to accuse him because, poor Park Officer, after having her sister kidnapped by a sex maniac, and then get abused and assaulted by her ex-boyfriend, now her friend is a mole?? Phewwwhhh.. I need to go deeper in the cave to meditate to prepare myself. Hahahahha :joy:

9 hours ago, nateko said:

Oh, and about that tape that the villain prepared for KW, there's male and female voices. I don't know why but it made me think that it might be a voice recording of the events that happened when MH was murdered or it has something to do with the villain and his hearing problem. He did say to KJ that he also used to hear ringing in his ears and it made him very irritated. We still don't know who he is but at this point, they might as well say that he was present at the crime scene of MH's murder. :joy: Wouldn't surprise me. 

I wonder if he originally had the same ability as KJ. Then something happened causing him to loss his ability and then  he go berserk about cutting other people's body parts off and devour them. I wonder what kind of background story he has to go such length creating the dark web and particularly targeting KW and KJ. 

Lastly, I'd like to say that I appreciate chief Na and the way he became a mentor for both KW and KJ. I didn't expect that after the way he behaved in season 2 but this is a change I appreciate. The commissioner is also fine, he's not corrupt and is not afraid of influential people but he does like to be careful about it. The dude is wise even if a bit strict.

Indeed, I'm happy that Voice 3 shows something respectful and there's something good about the police institution, not the typical useless, corrupted higher up which usually portrayed in other dramas. There are indeed leaders who learnt and reflect from their past experience and those who do not suck up blindly to big corporation. 

I liked what he said to KJ, that if she truly is a leader, she'll know when to rest for her team's sake. I hope she does get a lot of rest after everything ends. 

I was glassy eyed when I watch the sub version for this part. Felt guilty that I curse him in my heart  for having such unpleasant tone to KJ the night before when I live streamed. :joy:

Okay, off to watch the sub for episode 10. The image of Kousuke biting himself keeps swirling on my head, I can't get myself out of it. 

I have to watch it again to satisfy all those "psychos" residing in the deepest, darkest place in my mind. Muahahahahhaha! :naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Finished watching....It’s so awkward how KW and the doctor both hallucinate at the same place & time. Plus the doc hallucinate KW’s monster form out of all things. Ah it’s so weird! So next episode we will see that GT is in a mess after KW’s illness have been said. Honestly felt that they will have to pull him off the station.. :( from the continuous vibes of seeing KW being asked to step down. And Fuyik..that white hair man. The tattoo is removed. Suggesting that Kenaki is trying to hold/cover up the truth from KW. Like he doesn’t want KW to know just yet about something (kousuke’s past Maybe?)

for now im still staying that the old man is still the mastermind of all Mask boys. That Kenaki is nothing more of another pair of hands for the old man.

Regarding KW’s biting himself, he still can’t deny that he is a psychopath so..yeah. So even if he finds out who is in his head, he is still a psychopath ah. Let’s be honest here. 

Can I say, as a follower of Kousuke and that Kousuke is my bro...I didn’t get to see him...MAN! Where is he? He typically would come on Sunday :bawling:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

okay so i just finished watching ep 10...i'm so curious and confused! So yukiko's husband is the murderer of Miho's brother right? but then who murdered Yukiko then? is it her husband?? is he just acting like he's grieving about her death?? so is it Team Leader Do who is Yukiko's real murderer?? omg...i hope not..coz i'm still rooting for Kang Center and Team leader Do to be together at the end eventhough they have alot of tension right now. I also have a very bad feeling that it's actually Team Leader Do who killed Miho, and his father just took the blame for it...its really sad they made him into a real psychopath! huhu

Miho's murderer is still unknown. Yukiko was definitely killed by her husband, and KW was/is going through some personality changes - someone on here mentioned hypnotism- which might be true? Or his memories have been replaced with false memories... 

Is it only me but their tension makes them seem like a couple that is having a lovers quarrel? LOL:lol: these two really need to confess their feelings towards each other:w00t:

I feel bad for Yukiko cause man she married some crazy monster:crazy:

• Like 7

Btw, apparently both Park Byung Eun's dramas air at around the same time.. He is a psycho in one drama, and a soft-hearted Commander-in-chief in another. Hahaha.. I didn't recognize him at first because of the long hair and the costume. But when i checked the cast, it's him indeed. I have to keep psycho on-off switch at my side to watch both dramas and not hallucinating Kaneki in ancient commander costume :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Awwww Matsunada Kouske! I like how the old geezer called him!

DW still guilty about KJ. His expression...aww...when he saw The mark on KJs neck. Their yelling part i like it, its about time, they should yell more often and maybe they can understand each other after. An LQ indeed. 

Yea i dont know how can i survive for a week..

• Like 6

20190610_142651.gif

:( . His white teeth is tainted with blood now. I still can’t bother to not think about why does Kousuke want to bite his arm lol. Perfect skin and you decide to leave a marking on your skin haha. I guess he is conflicted maybe? Is he even in the right mind when he bit himself I don’t know :bawling: 

@ellelyana88 Kousuke is hurting himself. I’m sad. :( My cult leader is biting himself... *starts biting cookies sobbing again*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

About the body parts that was auctioned and sold. So, the one who bought those probably believe that parts are like a “talisman”? Maybe thats why body parts of the police officer are more costly or pricey because they believe that it will

protect them...

I think of it as a voodoo thing lol. They pray on it or something. The hand really gave me the Witchery voodoo vibe.

But in actual fact about the pricing. Imagine like low & high grade Beef are. Police are high grade beef so they are pricy because of the occupation & background...(not really a good example but yeah) something like that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 Kousuke is hurting himself. I’m sad. :( 

You know, I've been wondering where did he get that tattoo from?

There was no back story about it though..

I think something happened in Japan, he might be passed out for quite a long time (maybe someone do something to the tranquilizer he used that time), and then someone made that tattoo on his wrist.

Maybe he bite himself to snap out of Kousuke who seems to be controlling both his mind and body now.

I was a bit taken aback when he nonchalantly said to Chief Na "I haven't turned yet, don't worry". 

"haven't turned"...hmmmm.. I would like to he turned to Kousuke when he battle it out with Kaneki, however, I don't want to see him turn in front of his team members. He could not differentiate friends or foes when he turned. 

In addition to the scene where he asked Chief Na to shoot him,  him saying he hasn't turned is another foreshadow that in the final episode, we might see KW dead (but I strongly hope it would not come to that).  

I wonder what is Kaneki's purpose slicing the tattoo off Koichi's wrist? 

What is the symbolic meaning to him? 

I bet Koichi's tattoo also has the same word as KW's and Kaneki's.

But what is the purpose of the tattoo though? As member's identifier? As a marker for Kaneki's target? 

The more I watch, the more questions I have in my head about EVERYTHING!

In conclusion, I DESPERATELY WANT ANSWERS! 

Now how am I going to survive for another week??!! 

:skull:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

protect them...

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think of it as a voodoo thing lol. They pray on it or something. The hand really gave me the Witchery voodoo vibe.

I agree with @Aya Hong that those body parts serve as their talisman. It's not a voodoo. A voodoo uses witchcraft to inflict physical pain to the person that his/her soul spelled into into the voodoo doll. As long as they got full name, or picture, or anything belongs to the person, they can make spells to the voodoo doll, and insert pins or any sharps, and that person will be in pain, as painful as getting knifed. 

A talisman on the other hand is spells or any object being kept believed to protect one self. 

That's why I see Chairman Oh's behaviours as of those who believe in such cult. 

I've seen many in real life... just that never one that involve using body parts as talisman. That would be freaking creepy. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I was a bit taken aback when he nonchalantly said to Chief Na "I haven't turned yet, don't worry". 

"haven't turned"...hmmmm.. I would like to he turned to Kousuke when he battle it out with Kaneki, however, I don't want to see him turn in front of his team members. He could not differentiate friends or foes when he turned. 

In addition to the scene where he asked Chief Na to shoot him,  him saying he hasn't turned is another foreshadow that in the final episode, we might see KW dead (but I strongly hope it would not come to that).  

Yeah, was talking about it yesterday. It’s giving us a hint to what might happen in the end...actually there are already hints to guide us through that he might turn. Like how the doctor whom Na Met was saying how KW is a ticking timebomb. The gangster Na called say how he is surprised KW have not killed someone then the most biggest one is KJ’s dream. They are like telling us he will turn...

Then they hint to you about KJ’s ending too..they are giving us some low hints..

I think Kaneki is waiting for the right time to let Kousuke knows about the tattoo. Because if Kousuke knows, it would prompt him to do investigations. So I guess he wants to wait for the right time to then show or even tell Kousuke about the tattoo. Feel like the tatto is like a cult branding. Lol and Kousuke just so happens to be in it too.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah, was talking about it yesterday. It’s giving us a hint to what might happen in the end...actually there are already hints to guide us through that he might turn. Like how the doctor whom Na Met was saying how KW is a ticking timebomb. The gangster Na called say how he is surprised KW have not killed someone then the most biggest one is KJ’s dream. They are like telling us he will turn...

Yeah, I did read your post about the matter yesterday and I agreed. 

We have discussed a lot of other hints in the past episodes too.

I just feel uncomfortable with all the hints though...it's been weeks, still can't get myself ready for the ending. :neutral:

Kaneki, hmmmm.. what exactly in his mind and what his background story. I hope next week the episodes will shed some light for us about him. Hmmmm

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, I did read your post about the matter yesterday and I agreed. 

We have discussed a lot of other hints in the past episodes too.

I just feel uncomfortable with all the hints though...it's been weeks, still can't get myself ready for the ending. :neutral:

Of cause I wish that it would be a decent ending. Not expecting a very happy one...but if it goes to the side where KW dies I wouldn’t be surprised either...because he himself is a monster and he knows he needs to be stopped when things gets out of his control....so I take it with a grain of salt and just prep myself when we reach that point. 

But I doubt ocn can be this heartless...right? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

But I doubt ocn can be this heartless...I am right? 

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

I just finished watching ep9 and 10... 

Looks like Yukiko's husband murdered her and he looks like the masked murderer. He was holding the lighter and had the tattoo too.

KJ really angry with KW. KW thinks he himself could have murdered Miho but I believed he thinks so as he himself dont' know what to do about his memory. Like he said in ep9, he came to Japan after got some of his memory but I don't think he got the full picture yet. 

Before ep10 ended, I thought wow this is the first time KW raised his voice to KJ. I feel him when Yukiko's father taunted him saying KW's father the murderer and he could be like his father. Very harsh people's conception when their parents are convicts and they think their children would follow suit. 

Ep11 preview looks like telling us that some info on KW's illness has came out as GT members and Chief Na's team were arguing. It was kinda scary that KW bite off his hand.. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Ep11 preview looks like telling us that some info on KW's illness has came out as GT members and Chief Na's team were arguing. It was kinda scary that KW bite off his hand.. 

I myself don't even know whether he bit his arm whether is him or is like kousuke omg. I think in EP11 they will mess with every GT members. Distrust and all that will appear in the group. This is what the villians wants..and they fell for it...poor KJ..and Then poor KW just because of this,he might be hated in the team... :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

I'm hanging my hope to the thin thread that Writer Ma Jin Won won't kill off the main lead...but, lately OCN been doing it a lot: Possessed, Kill It and another drama I forgot the title. 

I just hope the ending justify whatever they gonna do to KW's character. 

And at least, KKJ get to rest more to restore her hearing in time before it's too late and she lose it completely. 

Me too. I didn't finish watching Possessed but KIll it was sad but predictable as he was a hired killer. So i thought either he would be killed, go hiding or get caught. 

I am hoping we will have some nice happy ending on KW. I'm not sure we will have Voice 4 the way KJ hearing is going on in this season

• Like 5

@nateko too early to ask you. How you holding up? Cause I am not. Lol. Have to wait till saturday...It's just monday :confounded:ahhh i really want to watch huhuhuuu. How many cookies you have left lol.

@rogueprincess51 how many cookies do you have left? 

i got new stock coming in a few days. Haha.

lowkey feeling emotional that KW chew his arm. Why? :bawling: I don’t know!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who feels there’s a connection between Voice 2&3 and Voice 1? Like how Mo Tae Gu hallucinates about seeing a deformed face when thinking of murder and Kousuke when he almost killed BJS’s right hand? And when Mo Tae Gu strangles his victims the same way Wire Shun and DKW did. And the background music being played when Mo Tae Gu is in his bathtub thinking about his murder plans and when Yukiko’s husband is being shown is the same. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3