[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

On 6/26/2019 at 2:55 AM, nateko said:

So what do you guys think about the ending? Will it be a happy one or a devastating one? I think that they can totally end it beautifully but I have this feeling that the writer will screw us over and will give an excruciatingly painful ending. :skull: Korean fans make me anxious because they aren't optimistic about season 4 with same actors. This is the time when I need all the cookie and drinks to keep me sane until the weekend. With regards to the ending I just feel that I won't get what I want and it's making me crazy.

The most important things for me is KW's survival (even if LJU doesn't return)... the exact scenario that Chief Na described... for him to go somewhere quiet and "fix his head". He doesn't need to die even if he leaves the force. But the poor man really needs a nice long sleep.

A lot of people have died already. I don't see why any more deaths are needed to make the point that there are really bad people in this world. I would be content for a good wrap of KW's arc... finally giving us the definitive answer as to who killed Miho.

I'm very much looking forward to the end of this story arc... not the end of the Voice franchise... There's definitely the potential for more stories to be told.  For the first time since the show aired, I am able to join everyone in either celebrating or commiserating the finale. ;)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I’m watching the season 2 again, will

miss this drama. My shipper hearts is happy with season 2 as there’s a lot of teases and hints of KW and KJ “romantic” thinggie.

season 3 is quite dark and my couple was falling apart, to many distance and space happening. But still, i Love the story, and once again LJW shows how good actor he is. Looking forward for the ending.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Spoiler

Kosuke didnt kill Miho. Young Kaneki killed her. Kaneki is Kosuke's hyung. But his father seems to know, something "off" about Kaneki. A lot of flashback of Kangwoo childhood. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Spoiler

Chief Na funeral. Kang-woo only see it from another side while remembering all his moment with Chief Na. He talk to Kwonjoo. But everytime they have a moment, i feel like someone watching them.

• Like 6

Spoiler

Finally able to see Kousuke’s backstory. It’s finally over tomorrow. 

I’ll be missing Voice 3. It’s the only K-drama I’m able to watch livestream even if I don’t understand Hangul. This drama made me so excited and frustrated because I have to wait for another weekend to watch it. To all the casts and crew, thank you so much! You made my life a bit lighter when my problems are heavy and are wearing me down. Thank you for giving me another reason to enjoy and appreciate life, that there is always something to look forward even when the future seems dull. Thank you so much!! Kudos to the team of Voice 3 and the writer of the Voice series. You guys deserve all the appreciation and credits! Hope y’all can read this. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Okay, what do I want to talk about.

I'm super hyped after the streaming :w00t:

My head full of everything I want to comment, but I cant arrange my thought properly now that I am here.

The granny must be shocked to death seeing that dog's ear in the box when she worked in the Kaneki's house in the past. She said KW's brother had that creepy smile and keeps on observing people intently. 

BTW, did anyone managed to catch the sight on the diagnosis paper of KW's brother? Was it about him being sick as in sick with Leukemia or something wrong with his head?

Their father seems to know that it was not KW actually killed Miho, it was his brother. 

So, my suspicion that their mother also knew about it may be right after all.

Poor kid KW was brainwashed by his brother that he was not inciting pain to Miho. His brother told him that Miho is actually feeling the pleasure and KW should cut Miho's ear as the present for her. 

KW must have been so traumatized that his mind shut all the memories about his brother, until today.

Sigh.

I have so many things to comment on.

But my thoughts are really scattered now.

I have bad feeling that Kaneki will use KJ to enact the exact same situation as in the past with Miho. 

I hope KJ and KW prepared something in advance.

I did not expect KW went over to the broadcast station running amok was on purpose to get Kaneki's phone. LOL! I only realized it when Kaneki dropped the phone. Before that, I was screaming to him don't make stupid move going to the station being angry and all. Hahahahaha

@sushilicious  Kousuke appears for awhile, I think about 3 seconds (?) in the mirror. I jumped out of my chair when I saw that special effect when his pupils turned black. :sweatingbullets:

Because, at the same time KJ was running towards him. phewwhhh!

Luckily it turned out alright. And the shippers can sleep peacefully tonight because there were so many KJxKW moments tonight. :wub:

Thank you writer-nim!!!:heart::kiss_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Okay, what do I want to talk about.

I'm super hyped after the streaming :w00t:

My head full of everything I want to comment, but I cant arrange my thought properly now that I am here.

The granny must be shocked to death seeing that dog's ear in the box when she worked in the Kaneki's house in the past. She said KW's brother had that creepy smile and keeps on observing people intently. 

BTW, did anyone managed to catch the sight on the diagnosis paper of KW's brother? Was it about him being sick as in sick with Leukemia or something wrong with his head?

Their father seems to know that it was not KW actually killed Miho, it was his brother. 

So, my suspicion that their mother also knew about it may be right after all.

Poor kid KW was brainwashed by his brother that he was not inciting pain to Miho. His brother told him that Miho is actually feeling the pleasure and KW should cut Miho's ear as the present for her. 

KW must have been so traumatized that his mind shut all the memories about his brother, until today.

Sigh.

I have so many things to comment on.

But my thoughts are really scattered now.

I have bad feeling that Kaneki will use KJ to enact the exact same situation as in the past with Miho. 

I hope KJ and KW prepared something in advance.

I did not expect KW went over to the broadcast station running amok was on purpose to get Kaneki's phone. LOL! I only realized it when Kaneki dropped the phone. Before that, I was screaming to him don't make stupid move going to the station being angry and all. Hahahahaha

@sushilicious  Kousuke appears for awhile, I think about 3 seconds (?) in the mirror. I jumped out of my chair when I saw that special effect when his pupils turned black. :sweatingbullets:

Because, at the same time KJ was running towards him. phewwhhh!

Luckily it turned out alright. And the shippers can sleep peacefully tonight because there were so many KJxKW moments tonight. :wub:

Thank you writer-nim!!!:heart::kiss_wink:

I managed to watch some clips from OCN youtube.. The full raw ep15 has not appear yet. 

Have to brace myself to wait patiently for tomorrow eng sub. 

I think I can understand that KW didn't kill Miho but his killed her and manipulated KW to cut her ear. He looked very evil at that age to manipulate his brother. Definitely KW forgotten about it as he would have been traumatized by that event. 

I'm sure his mom knew and shipped him to Korea to save him from her eldest son. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I'm reading a term I am so familiar with. That Lah suffix. Are you from the country / region I'm thinking about? :w00t:

:D So what is your guess? 

Only Malaysian uses 'lah' normally. The moment I saw it, I guessing @sushilicious is from Malaysia... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4