Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Was that palm to palm gesture between YIN and LDW for Christmas tree teaser shown in the actual scene? Or was it just another adlib or maybe doing it by themselves? Also in some BTS it was where LDW sulking over something and YIN said "Wae wae wae?" 

• Like 3

My honest opinion about the whole instagram LDW drama....is LDW fan accounts need to relax a bit. LDW posted TWO pix of YIN COMFORTING HIM....of course you will get fans asking for them to get married or saying they look cute together. To me, that is not an insult to his acting skills. It's a compliment to their on screen chemistry. It's a romantic comedy series. Its success genuinely depends on the CHEMISTRY between the lead actors to tell a romance that feels REAL. And that is what they are doing. People supporting them just means their chemistry is powerful and transmitting on the screen....

Yet, one of the LDW fan site instagram page commented that some of those fans are "fake." Which I find judgmental and also unfair. No one has a right to judge who is a real fan or not. And lately, some of the LDW fan accounts are turning me off with their extreme comments against certain fans.....like let people enjoy the series. And then if fans want to move on to another show/actor, then so be it. It's not a big deal.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Sorry. I just need to share my DELULU! So if our Beloved Couple becomes REAL, I don’t think they can act together again - :lol: 

Therefore. I would really like YIN to act with Hyun Bin or Lee Min Ki or Seo In Guk  & LDW to act with either Jun Ji Hyun or Song Hye Kyo or Han Ji Min or Hwang Jung Eum! Preferably his next drama should be with an actress who is HAPPILY MARRIED SO THAT HE CANNOT BE SHIPPED WITH HER! Okay, call me SELFISH but I don’t care!!  :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sorry. I just need to share my DELULU! So if our Beloved Couple becomes REAL, I don’t think they can act together again - :lol: 

Therefore. I would really like YIN to act with Hyun Bin or Lee Min Ki or Seo In Guk  & LDW to act with either Jun Ji Hyun or Song Hye Kyo or Han Ji Min or Hwang Jung Eum! Preferably his next drama should be with an actress who is HAPPILY MARRIED SO THAT HE CANNOT BE SHIPPED WITH HER! Okay, call me SELFISH but I don’t care!!  :tounge_xd:

Can't agree with you more :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, aveerie said:

The things that stood out to me in their BTS vids though are their little arguments that everytime they do, I'd always say to myself, "They bicker and argue like an old married couple. Why is that?" :D:wub:

A shipper cant miss that! Hahaha. Thats why if ever theyre not dating now i see a huge possibility that they can because theyre too comfortable with each other.

to be honest i was quite scared when inna said that she wanted to get married atleast three years from now. It is either if she finds someone now, she will Do her best to stick with him or she is already dating. But then i think shes not dating anyone right now, because, she took a picture of dongwook while he was writing a note for her (this might be too shallow also hahah but heyyy) and you prolly wont do that when you are dating someone, right? Hmmmm. 

Seriously all this convos are for the hopes of them ending up with each other and by ending up with each other i mean, marriage! Hahahhaha. Ughhhhh heavens pls. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

A shipper cant miss that! Hahaha. Thats why if ever theyre not dating now i see a huge possibility that they can because theyre too comfortable with each other.

to be honest i was quite scared when inna said that she wanted to get married atleast three years from now. It is either if she finds someone now, she will Do her best to stick with him or she is already dating. But then i think shes not dating anyone right now, because, she took a picture of dongwook while he was writing a note for her (this might be too shallow also hahah but heyyy) and you prolly wont do that when you are dating someone, right? Hmmmm. 

For me I’m thinking the opposite about 3 years. Because as I see now there are only few actors who can date for a long time before marrying. Usually it’s 1 year or less. 

When YIN said 3 years I was concerned that LDW cannot make it actually :joy: you know marriage is the problem of timing.

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, bidown said:

For me I’m thinking the opposite about 3 years. Because as I see now there are only few actors who can date for a long time before marrying. Usually it’s 1 year or less. 

When YIN said 3 years I was concerned that LDW cannot make it actually :joy: you know marriage is the problem of timing.

Well it could be the case. But i remember lee dong wook saying that his longest relationship is three years and the shortest is 1 yr. but that was way back in 2014, idk now.  So i think dong wook can endure such duration especially if the girl is for keeps (ehem yoo inna)

Sharing this no space photo of our couple.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnyod/status/843101642958372865/photo/1

Here’s to so much hope that lee dong wook will again post a selfie of him and inna during their thanksgiving dinner!!!!  Lee dong wook’s latest post  has 600k plus likes now on instagram. Weee 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, bidown said:

Well thing is...did she actually mean the 3 years?

Cause if she really wanted it to be like I WANT TO MARRY IN 1 YEAR! ...she could NOT have said so. Cause that would really have caused everyone to wonder/speculate if she already has a bf or at least someone in mind who she is already crushing on, since 1 year isnt that long :sweatingbullets:

Too obvious.

Or she already has BF or soon has bf and didnt want to pressure bf about marriage so just threw a random number :sweatingbullets::joy:

So who knows if she wants it to be 3 years, 2 years or 1 years. But one thing for sure. She mentioned wanting to get married and not only that, but corrected the question of if she wants to get married in 5 years and said that's TOO LONG :joy:

I wouldve been super concerned if she'd agreed to that 5 years or worse said no to getting married, :sweatingbullets:

but by being impatient like this, who knows if it's impatient enough for 3 years or 1 year or 5 months or... :joy:

Im rambling, but point is im happy that she is IMPATIENT about getting married :blush:

...also I hope she really wants it to be 1 year or less he he

• Like 2
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

My honest opinion about the whole instagram LDW drama....is LDW fan accounts need to relax a bit. LDW posted TWO pix of YIN COMFORTING HIM....of course you will get fans asking for them to get married or saying they look cute together. To me, that is not an insult to his acting skills. It's a compliment to their on screen chemistry. It's a romantic comedy series. Its success genuinely depends on the CHEMISTRY between the lead actors to tell a romance that feels REAL. And that is what they are doing. People supporting them just means their chemistry is powerful and transmitting on the screen....

Yet, one of the LDW fan site instagram page commented that some of those fans are "fake." Which I find judgmental and also unfair. No one has a right to judge who is a real fan or not. And lately, some of the LDW fan accounts are turning me off with their extreme comments against certain fans.....like let people enjoy the series. And then if fans want to move on to another show/actor, then so be it. It's not a big deal.

So agree... I was reading the comments LDW avid fan and its like they are competing like who know him the best or something ... Ckckck ... And i dont get the part of the shipping him with YIN is disrespectful to his acting and his skill as an actor... Like WHAT?

I think its just they dont like their beloved actor shipped with actress ... Just be honest rather than calling other fans are fake and disrespecful towards his acting skill :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

So our couple's friends (Nana and Jang Ki Yong) have a drama Kill It starting now....

I wonder if LDW & YIN will send them a foodtruck too? 

(although im not sure JKY is close enough w. her for a foodtruck)

And if so...a shared one again? :P

• LOL 7

15 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@LurkerNoMore - Thank You very much for your insightful post! :kiss_wink: Now, you’ve made me VERY CURIOUS about the male celebrity who filtered and deleted the nasty comments! I am not going to ask who this couple is (or maybe I will DM you! :sweat_smile: But I have 3 important questions:

1) Are they from Korea?

2) Was it a successful ship? As in did they end up dating? 

3) Are they still dating / married or have broken up? 

I am not that new to IG but I still don’t understand some of the technicalities - How would we know whether LDW has filtered the nasty comments? Also, this is not his personal IG account, so maybe only his manager or some staff are managing it and they wouldn’t have time to do any filtering / deleting comments, especially if the comments are not directed at him but at YIN? 

And, yes, I agree it’s near impossible to reach out to fellow shippers and tell them to stop writing comments to urge them to get married on LDW’s official IG. I just hope shippers would be rational and would respect their privacy and personal lives.

Okay, on another related topic, and this may seem VERY SHALLOW!! :lol:B) Everyone is obsessing over LDW’s looks, etc, granted he’s VERY GOOD LOOKING!! So much so that, some people forget about YIN (although for me, it’s her PERSONALITY that makes her extremely charming!! :wub:

Here’s the link to SPAZZZZ!! https://ygunited.com/2015/11/yoo-nas-impressive-s-line-praised-k-netizens/ 

:heart:

To the 3 important questions, I can answer them here since you are that curious :)

1) Are they from Korea?

Answer: Yes, both are from Korea and are considered CF eye candies (quite a number of CF have at least one of them in it)

2) Was it a successful ship? As in they end up dating?

Answer: There’s no official confirmation of them dating but there have been reports where the male celebrity has moved his house closer to the female celebrity for supposed ease of spending more time together* (his old house was 700m and now his new house is 200m from her house), and since the female celebrity got quite nasty remarks from dating a Hallyu star in the past, I kind of understand if there won’t be any dating confirmation but rather a wedding one. So I can’t say for sure it’s a successful ship but it’s definitely not sunk!

3) Are they still dating/ married or have broken up?

Answer: No one knows for sure but there have been fans from some time back that have speculated that they are dating and honestly the coincidences are just too much between the two of them to be just friends and recently some tvN talkshow about the drama that ended seemed to show the cast knowing that both of them had something going on, which gave me a rough idea of how I more or less know about their current status.

About the filtering of comments, I was aware that his manager or company staff could be managing it but seeing how fan bases of male celebrity can be really devoted and pay special attention to the oppas, I feel that be it LDW/ his manager or company staff would not want to risk his popularity by offending them either by filtering these shipping comments, from what I remembered there is a function to hide or delete the message.

If you hide the comment/message, the original poster of the comment can see it but others can’t,  if you delete the comment then it’s taken to be gone forever.

Sorry if I couldn’t contribute much recently, as my friends have been rather affected by the recent scandal in Korea. I had to stay away from soompi forums for a bit as they needed some consoling. 

P.S: I will probably look out for more clear signs of at least something going on between them by observing their body language, since from what I see so far, YIN is so disciplined in making sure whatever she is feeling, it is always kept at a professional level and LDW is the one who gives me the impression that he wants to showcase YIN as his woman (be it in the drama or real life):heart:

• Love 9

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

, YIN is so disciplined in making sure whatever she is feeling, it is always kept at a professional level

*except the Leaning against LDW for heat during Live Drama Talk like a gf  cough cough ;) :sweatingbullets:

edit:  and freely putting her hand in his lap (without him being uncomfortable in the slightest about it nor about the leaning against him ;))....

But thanks so much for your insightful posts :kiss_wink:

• Love 9

I have already posted this on the main drama thread!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA, @pichicouple For this!!! Aaaargggghhh! Even if there’s no bed scenes, we need LOOOOOOONG BREATHLESS KISSES - the kind of kisses that make both of them GASP FOR AIR!! :wub::kiss_wink::naughty: 

• LOL 5

@LurkerNoMore - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for your detailed answer!! I think we may have to depend on you to do some CSI stuff on our Beloved Couple once the drama is over! Plus long time LDW & YIN fans of course!! I know @pichicouple is a long time YIN fan!! Any long time LDW fans here who can SHES MORE LIGHT on his behaviour?? :sweatingbullets::lol::wub:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Heart_note said:

Was that palm to palm gesture between YIN and LDW for Christmas tree teaser shown in the actual scene? Or was it just another adlib or maybe doing it by themselves? Also in some BTS it was where LDW sulking over something and YIN said "Wae wae wae?" 

That palm to palm gesture was just BTS - someone gave the translation of this YouTube video - from 1.33 onwards - apparently LDW was the ONE WHO SUGGESTED THEY MEASURE THEIR HANDS AGAINST EACH OTHER!! :wub::lol: 

To be honest, I don’t think they are dating YET, but they could probably be GETTING there soon! Just need a little catalystic PUSH!! I think LDW likes her, and she could be the one who’s being EXTRA CAREFUL cos of her first serious relationship (which was with her co-star). 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

OK!!!! IDNDJSJJSJSVSJSJ

SPEAKING OF FOODTRUCKS!!!:

ANOTHER SHARED Foodtruck sent to them both again by another PD who worked with them both!! :joy: :

Everyone and their mother sending them foodtrucks like theyre a couple oh boy!! 

Now this is overkill!!! Ive never seen this happen with other costars before!!!::joy:  have any of you guys experinced this before w. other costars!?

• Like 3
  • LOL 7