[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

22 minutes ago, Lunita said:

It's funny, Why ask him about "father in law" ?!  and precisely "firting" ?!

when Yin was asked about to make a marriage contract (7.7 b.)she said if she has to make a marriage contract it will be "don't fart right next to her" hahaha.. :blush: waht is that?!coincidence? :lol:Pichi couple be happy!! 

That’s why he chose the answer blacking out in front of FIL. Because he knows farting is a no no where In Na is concerned lmao.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So I made a KakaoTalk account just to check out the emojis… Interestingly, none of the emojis in the Vlive were the standard Kakao Friends emojis that comes default on the app. Either way, his staff went the extra mile to find these *non-standard* Apeach emojis... Consulting our resident legal expert @AkiChan whenever you get the chance, does Kakao’s IP / trademark cover all emojis with a peach-shaped head lol? Can I publish a peach-headed emoji online without getting a cease and desist letter lol? If not, maybe these weren't even made by Kakao and LDW just used that as an excuse lmao

And to prettify this post… from LDW’s 2019 fan meeting… 

83922-D37-38-F2-4862-80-C3-644-B0-C3-A99

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:
1 hour ago, Lunita said:

t's funny, Why ask him about "father in law" ?!  and precisely "firting" ?!

when Yin was asked about to make a marriage contract (7.7 b.)she said if she has to make a marriage contract it will be "don't fart right next to her" hahaha.. :blush: waht is that?!coincidence? :lol:Pichi couple be happy!! 

That’s why he chose the answer blacking out in front of FIL. Because he knows farting is a no no where In Na is concerned lmao.

Lol so LDW would rather risk a head injury than have a natural bodily function... Right... Very normal indeed :tounge_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@dramachaserxoxowow you’re one dedicated shipper indeed. Kudos to you for being so resourceful! Your findings are very very interesting. I also noticed that he only had to glance at the emoji once to know what to do. If I were seeing it for the first time I would squint closer to see how to do the action. Or maybe he wanted to get it over with quickly and move on!

assuming the staff came up with the apeach emojis themselves, copyright may not be an issue since King Kong is part of kakao. It takes a dedicated staff to prank her “employer” to this extent though lol. But still doable if they have an in house designer who can actually do it up within a day I’d say. 

Yup a man can’t risk making the wife displeased, so head injury would be the wiser choice! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxowow you’re one dedicated shipper indeed. Kudos to you for being so resourceful! Your findings are very very interesting. I also noticed that he only had to glance at the emoji once to know what to do. If I were seeing it for the first time I would squint closer to see how to do the action. Or maybe he wanted to get it over with quickly and move on!

assuming the staff came up with the apeach emojis themselves, copyright may not be an issue since King Kong is part of kakao. It takes a dedicated staff to prank her “employer” to this extent though lol. But still doable if they have an in house designer who can actually do it up within a day I’d say. 

Yup a man can’t risk making the wife displeased, so head injury would be the wiser choice! 

Haha thank you! I got lucky and just happened to have more free time this week. Now that you mention it - very true!! Perhaps LDW has sent these emojis before? That's why he's so familiar with them? Didn't GY say LDW loves to text with emojis? I think his staff probably didn't make these themselves, but I do think they specifically searched and downloaded some peach "emoji pack"... If Kakao isn't that strict on their Apeach IP, then maybe someone else made these emojis. And LDW, quick to think on his feet, just said they're Kakao to in order to explain why all the emojis were coming up peach (just my pure speculation of course heh). If it was truly the "PR Team" as he said, then they would have used the standard default emojis, right? Much more interesting to see LDW imitate the emojis that Koreans send and receive every day. 

And you're right, Ryan is much more popular in the KakaoTalk default emoji pack lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Haha thank you! I got lucky and just happened to have more free time this week. Now that you mention it - very true!! Perhaps LDW has sent these emojis before? That's why he's so familiar with them? Didn't GY say LDW loves to text with emojis? I think his staff probably didn't make these themselves, but I do think they specifically searched and downloaded some peach "emoji pack"... If Kakao isn't that strict on their Apeach IP, then maybe someone else made these emojis. And LDW, quick to think on his feet, just said they're Kakao to in order to explain why all the emojis were coming up peach (just my pure speculation of course heh). If it was truly the "PR Team" as he said, then they would have used the standard default emojis, right? Much more interesting to see LDW imitate the emojis that Koreans send and receive every day. 

And you're right, Ryan is much more popular in the KakaoTalk default emoji pack lol.

You got a point there. He uses emojis a lot as GY said and maybe lots of apeach ones too. Maybe he and YIN text each other with apeach emojis all the time. It is like a symbol that represents them so why not?

You’re right, makes more sense to imitate the standard ones that Koreans are familiar with so it’s more relatable in the vlive. I went to the kakao friends official IG page. Their latest posts feature a lot of Ryan. I barely saw apeach. So this makes the heavy use of apeach in vlive even more suspicious. And of course his reaction was PURE GOLD. 

@Rogue85i believe that was a ceremony or ritual that all drama productions do before shooting starts. They do it to pray that the shooting goes smoothly and safely. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook 

OMG!  Those hands! That comfort, that natural closeness, that sincere unconscious :love:

:7555_attack:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

I heard in a video about Korea that the annual birth rate has dropped a lot (0.8,less than 1 child per couple) as well as marriages and in relation to that, the hanbok stores, which is used mostly for the marriages as this is a special occasion. 

Hmm... could it be a hint from them too, really?  :phew:   :sweatingbullets:  :love: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1