[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Almondcroissant Ah comme ca mida! So looks like Ha Joon will play "K" in Bad & Crazy (interesting character name lol) Hoping he's ML2 but there's a third dude in the cast list so not sure... EDIT looks he's ML2. Personally love American buddy cop shows so hoping there's some element of this (found more pics on Twitter... So they put K in fitted shirt and skinny jeans but put LDW in another billowy shirt? Come on :dissapointed:)

I watched bits and pieces of LDW’s Xmas 2020 Live yesterday (this was properly subbed, thank goodness lol). At one point, he was saying how he had been working non-stop in the last 3 years and how he couldn’t remember the last time he had a break… As if trying to remember, he asked “what did I act in before TYH”, before remembering Life. Interesting that TYH made such a strong impression... Not the perfect comparison but reminds me of how some people demarcate periods in their lives as the time prior to a significant life event and after? :smirk:
Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@dramachaserxoxo me too! I love a buddy cop show, it’s always fun. And who doesn’t love a good bromance? Bad and crazy is taking an awfully long time to complete though, given that it’s only 12 ep. I think loose roomy clothes are his personal choice, he prefers them to tight fitting clothes. It’s such a pity though, why hide that great bod and results of 3 hours (!) gym time from our hungry eyes hehe. That’s why that wet suit in SOH was such a treat lol. 

In another vlive (was it the 2019 Xmas one) he said (or claimed) he couldn’t remember when he filmed TYH. And couldn’t recall the first shoot. Trying to downplay things again?? But it is true that we remember things by milestones that are important to us. So when he said he couldn’t recall, more likely he did not want to raise suspicions that it was close to his heart. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sigh you're right, it must be by choice, that makes perfect sense. Yess lmao SUCH a pity! Spend all day at the gym with nothing to show for it by swimming in XXL clothes lol. These giant wrinkly shirts just make me so sad lol. I loved the men's wardrobe in Goblin. I wish somebody from Chanel or Valentino would give him a call lmao... "LDW ssi pls think of your heartthrob image"

YES you said it perfectly how odd!! So you're telling me... You can't remember what project you spent 4 months working on, which ended only 8 months ago.... OK ala-so ... But then you remember perfectly the next year??? Agree, 100% didn't want to raise suspicions

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

More and more Articles about Yoo In-Na joining the casting of TOTNT is coming !!!! 

According to the article below, the producer invited Yoo In-Na to play the female lead of the Season 2 of TOTNT. 

https://kbizoom.com/lee-dong-wook-and-yoo-in-na-are-rumored-to-reunite-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-2/

-----------------------------

Throwback

Yoo In-Na and Lee Dong Wook

--------------

And here is Touch Your Heart drama Chat with English subtitle

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

So I'm watching old interviews and I came across one from October of 2019 (post TYH) and he mentions that he's been listening to this one song all the time, Can We (by Michael Carreon) and seems really sad when he mentions this. But here are the words:

[verse 1]

i’ve been wrong before
but i know that this is love
and we were meant to be
believe me
and i know the cracks in the glass
will make you want to give up
but n0body said it would be easy

[pre-chorus 1]

and let’s get away
whaddaya say?

[chorus 1]

can we go somewhere far and take sidestreets?
can we go somewhere fun and play games?
just as long as you’re right there beside me
we don’t have to do anything
can we go out and take stupid pictures?
can we eat too much then fall asleep?
can we take off with no destination?
can we stay home and not do a thing?
and o-o-oh i took the time
to notice how much you shine

[verse 2]

it’s everything and everyone
will say that it won’t work
but i just like to turn the other way
and i just wanna try
puttin’ our happiness first
‘cause it’s only us at the end of the day

[pre-chorus 2]

and let’s be alone, oh
can we go…

[chorus 2]

I wonder if he was thinking about him and YIN and this song and that's why he was a little obsessed with it?:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, AkiChan said:

So I'm watching old interviews and I came across one from October of 2019 (post TYH) and he mentions that he's been listening to this one song all the time, Can We (by Michael Carreon) and seems really sad when he mentions this. But here are the words:

[verse 1]

i’ve been wrong before
but i know that this is love
and we were meant to be
believe me
and i know the cracks in the glass
will make you want to give up
but n0body said it would be easy

[pre-chorus 1]

and let’s get away
whaddaya say?

[chorus 1]

can we go somewhere far and take sidestreets?
can we go somewhere fun and play games?
just as long as you’re right there beside me
we don’t have to do anything
can we go out and take stupid pictures?
can we eat too much then fall asleep?
can we take off with no destination?
can we stay home and not do a thing?
and o-o-oh i took the time
to notice how much you shine

[verse 2]

it’s everything and everyone
will say that it won’t work
but i just like to turn the other way
and i just wanna try
puttin’ our happiness first
‘cause it’s only us at the end of the day

[pre-chorus 2]

and let’s be alone, oh
can we go…

[chorus 2]

I wonder if he was thinking about him and YIN and this song and that's why he was a little obsessed with it?:fullofhearts:

We can listen to the song here. I saved it too after Wookie mentioned it. Yes I agree the lyrics describe them well. “Can we stay home and not do a thing”. No wonder these two stay at home so much lol.

”everyone will say that it won’t work” reminds me of YIN in 7.7 billion love saying that even if her parents object to her relationship she won’t give him up because it took her so long to find this man. So the lyrics fit from both their perspectives. 

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

Yes . I have saved some songs at that time, 2 years ago, if we listen to "ME AFTER YOU" Paul Kim, the song LDW comments: It's so beautiful, it's a love confession: "if he was an artist he will make that song for his lover", and introduced the song also with: "this a love confession" (produce 101), something alike happen with "My Country", there is so much love reflection in the lyrics that tell us about their feelings, I think

There are more and more rumors about Yin and the role in Totnt. I dare say that it's possible:sweatingbullets:,

Fans talk about that in other countries now, it became an International issue, haha..  If they are in a relationship, and thinking they will marry, could this be the last opportunity to work together as partners in a film. 

ONE MORE PHOTO.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Touch Your Heart drama Chat with English Subtitle 

It would be very nice if we can see them together again in a historical-fantasy drama series soon!!! 

24 minutes ago, Lunita said:

There are more and more rumors about Yoo In-Na and the role in Totnt. I dare say that it's possible,

Fans talk about that in other countries now, it became an International issue, haha..  If they are in a relationship, and thinking they will marry, could this be the last opportunity to work together as partners in a film. 

Me too, according to the source, it was the producer who wanted YIN to play the female lead. I think the producer believe about the power of Pichi Couple tandem too.. this time it will be historical-fantasy drama where in season 2 will be in a Japanese Colonial era while season 3 will be in a Joseon Dynasty. All YIN and LDW fans are now wanting them in that historical - fantasy drama soon! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

https://kbizoom.com/lee-dong-wook-and-yoo-in-na-are-rumored-to-reunite-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-2/

I dont want to talk about tont but there's something interesting in this article because it mentioned dispatch rumour about pichi.. which reminds me again with the la republica article.. i guess it is the same source with that article.. the bizarre dispatch report which went missing lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

I dont want to talk about tont but there's something interesting in this article because it mentioned dispatch rumour about pichi.. which reminds me again with the la republica article.. i guess it is the same source with that article.. the bizarre dispatch report which went missing lol 

Agree, that part really jumped out at me. Frequently meeting on weekends eh?. Really wonder what became of the article and how it disappeared. Especially in Korea lol. 

On a side note, some Wookie fans are displeased about the TOTNT rumors and what they call fake news. I hope it won’t turn them against YIN and Pichi so to each his own, but it may be best to not mention this topic outside of this thread. This is to protect Pichi more than anything else. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know, we have seen these scenes many times, BUT I can't with them, they soo CUTE.

I really think they have a kind of healing effect,(for some of us)) maybe because of their almost childlike cuteness and naivety, their good vibes or their free spirit, but it's so real^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Well, I will say that them self have said they see each other very often, both of them.

Yeah, agree 100%, each his own. Many of these really "fanatics" Fans behave as if they were the care-takers or personal guides in relation to Ldw or Yin or other, that's weird, I think.

They have theirs, we have ours,we are different, we have different appreciations, different characters, and different point of view.

I came to this Forum bcs I love Pichi and as adult people we could talk honestly and try to enjoy this with respect, but free. Sorry but I'm so tired of those extreme and weird Fans who have that position that some know and decide more than others and sometimes they even feel like they are the actors representative.

I love Pichi and as many many of us I'm excited and happy if they can film together again. We have said that is a rumor, but as you said, each his own.

I'm almost sure they already know who the actress will be, and if LDW or the Producer want Yin, they will not hesitate in offer the rolle to her. lol  :sweatingbullets: :wub: :)  :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1