[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I saw this scene (bts) from GOBLIN, I'm just curious what they said to each other??  if some of you could tell ?  please?  thanks in advance. :cutekitty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTl09NXJqIE/

6 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Sigh will somebody please develop real-time translation with AI. How do we have stuff like a talking humanoid robot but not this?

@dramachaserxoxo What do you mean?  

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Lunita said:

I saw this scene (bts) from GOBLIN, I'm just curious what they said to each other??  if some of you could tell ?  please?  thanks in advance. :cutekitty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTl09NXJqIE/

@dramachaserxoxo What do you mean?  

I was saying it would be nice if we could get real time translation for Vlives so we don't have to wait for subs to come out on it. Youtube has automated closed captioning available for videos in Korean, but the auto-translate function is terrible (as I learned after trying to use it for the TYH press conference lol). 

EDIT: wait a minute... What is he eating here.... Can it be? :open_mouth: 

?url=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1mcng1LTIuY2R

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
added insta picture
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoI thought I had seen every single BTS from Goblin but I've never seen that one! What a find! So cute! Yes, if someone could translate, that would be so awesome. I can guess at what they are saying, but an actual translation would be way better!

I've never been able to watch the VLive live (it will be 3 a.m. tomorrow morning for me), but I have turned on the English feature when watching them just a day later and subtitles are very good. Are those subtitles not available in running time?

Great catch on the photo! So many clues!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AkiChan said:

I've never been able to watch the VLive live (it will be 3 a.m. tomorrow morning for me), but I have turned on the English feature when watching them just a day later and subtitles are very good. Are those subtitles not available in running time?

Aha I didn't realize they sub it as quickly as the next day! That's great to know :relaxed:

So I've seen that video before with subs. I've been searching for the subs version for an hour now and haven't been able to find it, sigh. Anyone else find it? From what I remember, she says "why did you hit me? That is abuse". He says "[because] you laughed" (wording probably not perfect here, I don't remember the exact wording). I think reading earlier in this thread and posters were talking about "a hard slap" -- this is the video they were talking about iirc. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lunita said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTl09NXJqIE

@AkiChan  I got the answer from @lovestge IG,   They said:

LDW:Why?
YIN: Why beat me? This is violence.,
LDW: Why you laugh? :lol:
YIN:You really……

@dramachaserxoxo  Thanks anyway, I found it in IG. That fruit is an apple..I think, Yin loves apple too. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

This is what YooInNa said in a interview to Marie Claire, November 2018, just before they started TYH:

<Sundabang-Autumn Winter Edition> has begun. 

"YIN:  It wasn't that difficult for a lonely man and woman to meet and feel good with each other.

But I think it takes a lot of effort and energy to turn a crush into love and to keep that love.

Even if there is only one team that succeeds in <Sun Coffee Shop>, I am truly happy, and I have a growing desire for a better life."

If they are in a relationship I think it has probably taken time from falling in love to being a stable loving couple, especially if they work so hard and have not so much time to be together.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

@dramachaserxoxo  Thanks anyway, I found it in IG. That fruit is an apple..I think, Yin loves apple too. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na ( Funding Together )

Yes! In YIN 's television show Funding Together, she said that she loves eating apples in the morning that 's why I think she really enjoyed one of the episodes of Funding Together when they all went to an apple farm and pick apples. She also cooked an apple meal for the other casts of the show and they said she was a very good cook. 

Here you can watch YIN cooking apple 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-37onopbhn/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Yoo In Na also have many scenes in her 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me " / The Spy Who Loved Me " where she is also holding an apple. Her team up with Lim Joo Hwan in that drama also called them " Apple Couple " because many of their scenes include an apple on it. 

spacer.pngYoo In Na ( The Spies Who Loved Me ) 

photos ctto  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

@AkiChan Hahahha phew! For a second I was like wow I guess I am way more delulu than I thought ... But I think it could be regional differences. Most apples here are Honeycrisp or Gala which are all red but after googling it might be Fiji in Asia which is more similar to this? Lol dang it

Yes apples in Asia can be yellow-red. Doesn’t matter if it’s a peach or apple, they are both meaningful! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoo In Na at the Apple Farm in Funding Together. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

In the apple farm in funding together when YIN said she eats an apple every morning, and the lady boss said oh that’s why you are so beautiful, YIN’s reaction was just like OJS. It was so cute how she had not quite shed her character. 

Yeah! Yoo In Na in Funding Together was very similar to her character in Touch Your Heart because she was there for the group as being bubbly and very cheerful around the group. She sing and dance while on the apple farm and she's very good at cooking an apple meal for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Lili Watson said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Wb-93E2TUlzt1vJ9qWIHHlk-Lgo6fJJ/view?usp=drivesdk   

I found this app,, so I tried with pichi couple,, How a cute baby boy

I can't insert the picture of pichi couple's baby here.. so I just put the links.. 

Aww so cute. We should send it to them both to inspire them to make babies together haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lili Watson said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Wb-93E2TUlzt1vJ9qWIHHlk-Lgo6fJJ/view?usp=drivesdk   

I found this app,, so I tried with pichi couple,, How a cute baby boy

I can't insert the picture of pichi couple's baby here.. so I just put the links.. 

Oh! I just cannot open the photo. Can you post the picture ? 

4 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

@AkiChan Hahahha phew! For a second I was like wow I guess I am way more delulu than I thought ... But I think it could be regional differences. Most apples here are Honeycrisp or Gala which are all red but after googling it might be Fiji in Asia which is more similar to this? Lol dang it

I think, at first you can say it was a peach, but it can also be an apple since they are very similar to each other. 

spacer.png

Peach

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:
1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Aww so cute. We should send it to them both to inspire them to make babies together haha.

Yashhhh hahahaha They should make baby soon

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:
1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

Oh! I just cannot open the photo. Can you post the picture ? 

How to post the picture??

I don't know hehehehe

Edited by Lili Watson
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

YEAH! :relaxed:    :smooches3:        :fun: 

Please, LeeDongWook & YooInNa, It's better to be a father and mother than an uncle and aunt. :love:  Children change our lives for the better and give meaning to everything. You will be even happier as parents

Puede ser una imagen de 3 personas y texto que dice "DBAI- BabyGenerator BabyGenerator DBAI BabyGenerator"

• Love 2

spacer.png

Every scene in the romance comedy drama series Touch Your Heart is unique and lovable. The characters of Attorney Kwon Jung Rok and Ms. Oh Jin Shim will really touch your heart. 

spacer.png

Yes, we all wanted a season 2 of this feel good romantic, comedy drama and now available on Netflix. 

spacer.png

photos ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watching the vlive now. He mentioned Gong Yoo and Go Eun again haha. 

He’s wearing a hanbok. Peach and cream color. At least seems to be peach to me. Or maybe a dusky pink. I don’t know what to call it lol. What color does it look like?

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1