[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Lunita I saw in In Na’s thread that you had posted an interview in Marie Claire Nov 2018 issue. She was in Hawaii before that. I know Wookie has been to Hawaii before but I don’t know when he went. Just wondering if anyone knows and whether there was a chance of holidaying together hehe. Because he did have a break after Life so timing wise it would have been just about right hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 9/24/2021 at 7:47 PM, Almondcroissant said:

@louie_999 good catch, you are right, the writing and ink on the two cards looks different. The one on the right should be YIN’s. Here are some samples of their writing. Wookie’s writing is quite neat, it could be a match for the card on the left. Any handwriting experts here?!

Thanks for these @Almondcroissant. I might just be deluding myself and trying to see if they are really cards from them and I still hope so. 

So I tried placing them side by side so that we can get more clues unknown.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Thanks for these @Almondcroissant. I might just be deluding myself and trying to see if they are really cards from them and I still hope so. 

So I tried placing them side by side so that we can get more clues 

When I saw your post last week I actually rewatched that Amazing Saturday ep again for the scenes that showed LDW's handwriting. I am no Korean handwriting expert so found it really hard to conclude either way haha. Anyone else?

Binged Squid Game on Friday.. Super fun. They have got to get YIN on one of these Netflix k-originals... Giant production budgets combined with her acting ability would be amazing

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@louie_999 thank you for the detective work. The one on the right does resemble In Na's writing quite a bit, from my limited ability to study such things! For the left one, based on writing size and neatness, there is some resemblance to Wookie's handwriting. What is suspicious is YIN's manager covered most of the writing of the card on the left while revealing the whole card on the right. 

@AkiChan thank you for dashing my hopes! Oh well it was too much to hope for hehe.

@dramachaserxoxoI've been trying to decide whether to watch squid game but I'm afraid it will be too much of a tearjerker. I'm sticking to hometown cha cha cha which is more lighthearted although the meandering plot is starting to get on my nerves. I would have lost the "when will they kiss" bet because till now they haven't smooched (her drunken popo does not count). Wish I had taken part in the TYH kissing bet back then lol. 

I just read the news that Gumiho will have season 2 and 3. Wookie and Kim Beom will stay on but change of female lead. No mention who though. So happy for Wookie! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
To add a new bit about gumiho
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

I'm sticking to hometown cha cha cha which is more lighthearted although the meandering plot is starting to get on my nerves. I would have lost the "when will they kiss" bet because till now they haven't smooched

You should watch the latest one, then. HAHA! Although I agree that the plot is meandering and is taking a long time, considering that they only have 6 more episodes to go.

Regarding the handwriting, it's really hard to speculate. And they could also have asked their staff to write on their behalf (but that would feel a bit insincere) just to avoid being ratted out.

As for the VLive, I have yet to watch it, but great work on the "father-in-law" thing, everyone! Can't wait to know what happens "after" HAHAHA!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Tale Of The Nine-Tailed&quot; To Proceed With Season 2 and 3 Without Jo Bo Ah As The Female Lead<a href="https://t.co/rbDU6fRkPU">https://t.co/rbDU6fRkPU</a></p>&mdash; Koreaboo (@Koreaboo) <a href="https://twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/1442387278966534148?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"Tale Of The Nine-Tailed" To Proceed With Season 2 and 3 Without Jo Bo Ah As The Female Lead - Koreaboo

What can you say about this? Tale of the Nine Tailed allegedly would have Season 2 and 3 without Jo Bo Ah as the female lead. Are we allowed to wish that YIN would appear as his female lead? :<

Edited by Atty.Hedgehog
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

What can you say about this? Tale of the Nine Tailed allegedly would have Season 2 and 3 without Jo Bo Ah as the female lead. Are we allowed to wish that YIN would appear as his female lead? :<

Would the drama gods smile on us again? TYH was already a huge bonus for us. But we can always hope right? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

Are we allowed to wish that YIN would appear as his female lead? :<

Yes! We all wish that Yoo In Na will be in the season 2 of Tale of the Nine Tailed with Lee Dong Wook. According to the news there will only have 10 episode  each only every season. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na and Lee  Dong Wook 

:hwaiting:

Production team also started choosing new female lead. The story for the next season will go back in time. Season 2 will go back in the colonial era of Japan while season 3 will be set in the Joseon Dynasty. Each season will have 10 episodes only. The delivery is scheduled for 2022. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na 

photo ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Wow, is this news valid already? If yes it'll be great for ldw knowing that there'll be sequel of sfh too (but not sure whether ldw will join sfh or not).. possibility of inna join totnt? I think it's a very slim chance but if it happened i dont want her to be lee yeon love interest simply because i dont want people to compare yin with jba, sorry..  not trying to belittle jba whatsoever but for me they simply cant be comparable they have their own charm

And i agree with @dramachaserxoxo (btw i also bingewatching squid games last weekend :D) i really hope yin could be in drama like squid games something that can show off other dimension of her acting.. 

Spoiler

The end of squid game is quite a cliff hanger so i guess there'll be season 2? Could be awesome if yin can participate maybe as one of the front man or as one of main player 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ohh I guess it was the reason to wear the HANBOK and the pic to announce that too.:huh:

YOO IN NA AS PARTNER TO LEE DONG WOOK OF COURSE, THEY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING CHEMISTRY IN THE WORLD, THEY WILL ENJOY IT AND BE HAPPY TO WORK TOGETHER!. ONLY YOO IN NA CAN DO IT WITH SUCCESS.:phew: :D I couldn't imagine another actress to that role. Sorry,:sweatingbullets: only my personal opinion, :huh: sorry, sorry... I love YooInNa and I love Pichi couple.:love:     :hwaiting:            :approves:          :ohboy2:

Spoiler

photo151023.jpg

Spoiler

Seollal Greetings Photos] Yoo In-na | Korean star, Korean greetings, Korean  hanbok

PICHI COUPLE FOREVER, WE LOVEYOU. :ok:

LEE DONG WOOK & YOO IN NA FILMING TOGETHER AS LEAD PARTNERS, WHEN??!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Tale Of The Nine-Tailed&quot; To Proceed With Season 2 and 3 Without Jo Bo Ah As The Female Lead<a href="https://t.co/rbDU6fRkPU">https://t.co/rbDU6fRkPU</a></p>&mdash; Koreaboo (@Koreaboo) <a href="https://twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/1442387278966534148?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"Tale Of The Nine-Tailed" To Proceed With Season 2 and 3 Without Jo Bo Ah As The Female Lead - Koreaboo

Aha! I was wondering why LDW kept bringing up TOTNT in the Vlive (except that one time he meant to say Gumiho but blurted out Dokkaebi lmao). And why he used a TOTNT picture on insta to publicize the live... This is all coming together now lol. I am very excited. I LOVED the dynamic between the brothers but didn't care for the romance (for obvious reasons lmao but also found it straight up boring plot-wise). Clearly, I am not the only one (TOTNT spoilers below)

Spoiler

as they could certainly do a sequel instead of prequel and just did some deux ex machina to bring Kim Bum back. I do wonder how they'll set up for a female lead, if there will be at all.. Since Jo Bo Ah was supposed to be Lee Yeon's "destined one" reincarnated right? If they'll do the colonial era first, then the original first love was not there, as Yeon waited 600 years whatever for her to reincarnate. Maybe there won't be a love interest for the ML in this next season? That'll be a refreshing change. I do want a loveline for Kim Bum though lol. I thought he was such a tragic character in TOTNT. I get that he had to end the way he did given that he killed those villagers earlier, but this boy was abandoned multiple times by different people he considered his only family -- he never got a fair shake in life... Even after the forest scene, I still feel like Lee Yeon could have done more for Lee Rang in the 600 years (!) he waited for Jo Bo ah's character to reincarnate :bawling:

Selfishly I hope they give LDW a different hair color as that rusty nails color and that middle hair part did nothing for me lol. 

@RollyPenny Yes 100% agreed!! (Squid Game spoilers lol) 

Spoiler

One of my only gripes about it was I wish they had more developed female characters. I thought only the young girl SanBeok (spelling is probably wrong) was fleshed out well. The curly haired woman was written to be so vile that it was almost a caricature. I get she was a foil to the "good guys" but even bad people would not have acted the way she did in a situation like that - her behavior was against her own self-interests... The other young girl they gave no information until the marble episode, and then she was gone. I agree I think YIN would do such a great job as a player in S2

@Almondcroissant Yes Squid Game is almost the opposite of something like a Hometown cha cha cha (no kiss with only 6 episodes left? That's cray). It's also fairly gory. I do like thrillers personally so I didn't mind that but I could see how that could be a turnoff for a lot of people

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxo yes our Wookie is a very deliberate person indeed. Prequels seem to be the rage these days. Yes maybe they will ditch the loveline, it’s really not needed. Not just becos I think the story can carry itself without the romance bit as it has a lot going for it as is, but also for selfish reasons of not wanting to sit through love scenes lol. 

Hometown finally had a kiss in ep 10, a tame one. No red hot desire like TYH hehe. At least not yet. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Agree, a loveline in a prequel would be so extraneous... 

Spoiler

We already know Lee Yeon won't end up with this person, so it would be some half-baked romance. Like who's going to watch a Superman prequel before he met Lois Lane for the loveline haha. But somehow I feel like they could end up forcing something anyway, all so they could make LDW do the so-called "honey eyes", which IMO looked more like aspartame eyes compared to what was shown in TYH (sorry I had to lol). 

I thought LDW said in the Vlive that Bad & Crazy would be more action than romance (I think, not sure with these subs?) so I do like that. 

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

they could make LDW do the so-called "honey eyes", which IMO looked more like aspartame eyes compared to what was shown in TYH (sorry I had to lol). 

hahahah..."aspartame" more than honey lol :lol:

Well, since I love Pichi,Yin & Ldw couple,and I really miss seeing them performing together again. I would of course be happy if YooInNa had that lead role alongside Ldw.
I admit that totnt bored me a bit and I stopped watching, unlike Toah who seemed interesting and I liked it a lot.
@dramachaserxoxo I'm sure that they'll find a way to make the plot fit, maybe start ep 3. where already the one that we know as wife has died and the eternal life of Ldw continues ..? (LOL). But I hope the new female lead will be YOO IN NA, nobody better than her.  :love:

9 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

somehow I feel like they could end up forcing something anyway

:hwaiting:         :letsgo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Agree, a loveline in a prequel would be so extraneous... 

Hide contents

We already know Lee Yeon won't end up with this person, so it would be some half-baked romance. Like who's going to watch a Superman prequel before he met Lois Lane for the loveline haha. But somehow I feel like they could end up forcing something anyway, all so they could make LDW do the so-called "honey eyes", which IMO looked more like aspartame eyes compared to what was shown in TYH (sorry I had to lol). 

I thought LDW said in the Vlive that Bad & Crazy would be more action than romance (I think, not sure with these subs?) so I do like that. 

Aspartame is a good description indeed lol. TBH and I’m being very objective here, his love scenes with In Na were the most natural. I don’t think we’re the only ones who think it, going by the comments on their kiss scenes. Many people have said he should do a drama with KGE. Seriously I don’t think he would execute love scenes with KGE the way he did with YIN. I mean, to do that with a platonic friend who’s like your sister, really? Or are great actors really able to pull anything off?

Yes he did say bad and crazy is more action than romance and the growth of the protagonist’s character. 

Agree he should ditch the orange hair and center part for season 2. It made him look more tired than he already was. I think he would since it’s set in a different era plus he always has a new hair style for a new drama. Please show your forehead Lee Yeon. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Completely agree with both of you!! I obviously get how rare it is for two stars to be coupled in a K-drama even twice, let alone three times. However, according to netizen comments, even on that Soompi article, chemistry seemed to be a problem in Season 1... It can't be just us who see the *glaringly obvious* solution to a chemistry problem when your ML is LDW? Lol. I was rewatching Goblin's drama chat and noticed the MC was saying how there were vlive comments about how YIN/LDW were going to generate dating rumors from how strong their chemistry looked. That live took place before the any episodes aired iirc, so people took notice after watching just the TRAILER... :warning:

Yess agreed. Why over-complicate styling for LDW? Just look at the audience feedback - it's all very clear, people like the last episode of TYH and the detective look from Goblin.

Did they wear hanboks in the colonial era? Wow if they do war stuff in S2 that would be exciting...  Especially what with the gumiho powers to morph etc, imagine the espionage possibilities! LDW and Kim Bum as soldiers with powers? :shaq:

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxonow you’ve got me excited about even the remotest possibility of yet another team up for Pichi. And there was a lot of apeach in his recent vlive!

Ok practically speaking and we know investors in dramas think very realistically in dollars and cents; they would need a pairing that will work and draw in viewers. What better than a tried and true formula that has already been proven to work and which audiences already love and go crazy for? Going by the international love for TYH and especially in mainland China, what if season 2 investors are from China where pockets are deep and they insist on a Pichi pairing again? They not gonna care about the weird tradition of not doing second or third tie ups. Those who sink the money into the production call the shots. Allow me to day dream on this lol. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxonow you’ve got me excited about even the remotest possibility of yet another team up for Pichi. And there was a lot of apeach in his recent vlive!

What are the costume in Japanese Colonial Dynasty and Joseon Colonial Era... because that will be the story in season 2 and season 3 of TOTNT... It would be great to see Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook do a historical fantasy together. I think Touch Your Heart is not a historical fantasy. 

• Like 4